Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuziya

Star
Kashinga High is where all nekos fear to go. They don't treat them like humans, but like animals. The king is brutal and thousands want him dead. Nekos are forced to wear collars and leashes.

Benjamin one of my chars lives in Kashinga. He is a Siberian snow leopard and when the heat becomes too high he passes out. When his owner is told by the high counsel to go north Ben is told that the man he trusts so much is dead. Remembering what he had said he set out to go up towards the desert. Though he is white everything about him. And he has to hide it under a jacket because if the soldiers finds him it's all over.

Up north there is my other char Bruce is a companion of another neko. He is patient and he has to be because his neko is somewhat immature. Which means he'll test him. The neko has a mark on his chest that will link up with his mate who will be when both nekos realize. It will grow bigger and then they will know. For this niko it will be Ben who loves cold and needs it.

Ok so what I want to happen is Ben to find his owner or friend with Bruce and this neko and I know opposites attract. That's what I want to happen. So there will be rocky points in their relationship. If you want the names of the other two chars please let me know. If not feel free to create your own.
Rules
1 Please no one liners. I understand that you just don't know what to say, but if you keep posting one liners it makes me feel like the RP is going nowhere.
2 Please do not abandon me. If you don't want rp with me that's fine people change their mind it's what we do so if that happens please please please tell me. I don't want to keep waiting for a reply or post that will never come. So just please tell me and I will return in kind.

For the people that didn't read this post this is a neko MXM role play. That's what I wanted to happen so please just no females sorry. Also sorry if I come off as a bitch I just wt this role play really really badly.
If you are interested please post or pm me. Like I said if you want to know the names of the other two chars please pm me for that too.

Hi there again Kuziya! It looks good but I don't understand the roles very well, sorry!

Hey all:

So in this thread I realize I haven't been very clear. Don't worry I'm here to fix that.
What I want to happen is Ben's "Owner"/ most trusted friend leaves on a mission to see if he can get the nekos especially Ben out of Kashinga. Before he leaves he tells Ben if people are saying he's dead to leave to get out of the city. So I was thinking that Ben would get out and travel north to the desert where his safety is even he has to go where heat is his worst enemy. He makes it and finds his friend is safe and not dead. From there throughout the role play I want Ben my neko and the other neko to fall for each other, but not like instantly of course. The two humans will fall for each other too. Of course again not rushed. There will be tension and fear of course.
That's all feel free to post if your interested.

I understand it now Kuzi-san! It's a grand idea and Kuziya is a very nice person to write too! So don't be shy!

Yay! I'm glad everyone knows now :p. Would maybe want to do this one in the future? Maybe I don't know just sometime. You don't have to do both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom