Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Werewolf RP

Which plot appeals to you More?

• Werewolves sharing territory with vampires and all the species-oriented tensions therein

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Two rival packs that have split a small town into two territories

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Ink.Knight

Planetoid
Okay, so I'd love to do a group rp involving werewolves. Either two rival packs in one small town or a pack of wolves and a group/coven/whatever of vampires who have to try and share territory despite the tensions between the two races. There'd be at least one 'forbidden love' between the groups and lots of tension and probably even some angst thrown in there for fun. PM me or reply here to let me know if you're interested. Also I'll be using the poll to narrow down if it should be two packs or werewolves vs vampires.

Awesome! :) I'm hoping to get at least three people for each group and then we can go from there with the plotting and such.

iam down to be part of a the other wolf pack or vampire coven to keep things going i got a few ideas depending wich plot wins

Awesome, thanks for the interest. :) Hoping to drum up a little more before we start deciding on a plot and such. I'll keep things updated though.

I voted Rival packs. Anytime you put Werewolves and Vampires together people try to turn it into Anita Blake novels or World of Darkness.

That's the one that's winning currently. I have a couple ideas for personal plots whichever one we end up with, to keep people who are here for the sexy stuff interested. ;) I'll give it another day before closing the poll and then we can all start talking plots and trying to get a couple more people.

Back
Top Bottom