Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave to a Vampire [Male slave needed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoHC

Super-Earth
Risuka is a powerful vampire Master who adopts a young neko male (boy with cat ears and tail) as her slave. He is a rebellious slave who hates the idea of being a slave to these blood suckers. He's no fool. He knows that their emotions are fake, that they are heartless creatures that care for nothing other then blood and power. And for the most part this is true. Though his new Master had him questioning his out look on vampires. The way she handles him, is a bit different then he expected. Sure, he could see that she is mostly stoic and emotionless like the rest of them, but the way she handles him with such care sometimes has him tripping over himself a bit. Sure she is forceful but sometimes its in an oddly romantic way, and she is quite protective over him. Not to mention shes quite a bit taller then him. He's embarrassed to say that the way she holds him and kisses him, it's almost like he's a princess to her or something and she's his knight. But it's easy to fall into it, because secretly, he likes being swept off his feet and treated this way. She has complete control over him and his body (since vampires are much more powerful creatures) but sometimes that control can seem rough but also considerate of him occasionally...he can't help but enjoy it. Even if it's coming from an emotionless cold creature.

Though he's still a fighter, and in this world a vampire can only take a nekos blood from their neck by choice. They may however bite anywhere else on a nekos body without their permission. This is because biting their neck is essentially claiming them for ever. No other vampire will be interested in the neko after they have been claimed on the neck. It even slows down the nekos aging so they can live as long as the vampire owner. But this neko was going to hold out as long as he possibly could from letting her claim him for good!

-this is a role reversal rp

-but i need a resistant male neko.

- Anime pics only. (Send me a pic of him, if I seen it to many times I make ask for another)

This is Risuka:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk266/PinkFluffy007/292b53bf-460f-4afd-a8a2-91bb8bc2bab7_zps99901914.jpg

-His Master is going to be quite the charmer to him, and spoil him and his body quite a bit but only in the way she sees fit. In the begining he hates her. (Even if he secretly enjoys being spoiled)

-there's gotta be some story to this or it's not going to have the effect I want some, come up with an interesting back ground for your character and think about ways to incorporate other characters to. (Think of someone that might be after your character she can protect you from) Obviously there will be smut as well.

-I want the scenes to be romantic but also hot too. Vivid detail, lots of my character kissing and playing yours. slowky trying ti break him.

RE: Pampered by a Vampire Mistress (need neko male)

Hello, I am interested in this idea as a roleplay, are you still looking for partners? I prefer PM rp's just a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom