Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ruins (M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendIncarnate

Planetoid
Hey there! This RP is set in a fantasy world filled with fantasy creatures. It will focus heavily on monsters, animals and tentacles. The monsters would be creatures like minotaurs, horsemen, trolls, and much more.

YC is an adventurer looking for fame and fortune. Recent reports have mentioned many women disappearing within ancient ruins, many of them priestess's. It is said that the ruins contain a dark energy and that the creatures don't act normally. The church sent fourth these priestess's to expel these creatures, only to disappear. The church has posted rewards for the safe return of these priestess's. (Unless you want your character to be one of the priestess's, your choice!)

After YC enters the vine covered ruin a door suddenly shuts behind her. From there on you decide where to go based on the appearance of the hallway. If one hallway seems more organic than others, it most likely hosts a mass of tentacles. If one has a massive axe leaning against the wall, a minotaur or horseman is probably down that way. The main objective is to escape, although at the end you may not want to...

Those are the basics! If you want to expand upon that, feel free to PM me with suggestions! I love creating RP's with partners, this plot is merely a template. If you're interested, please feel free to PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom