Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A futanari harem

Hi there. I have this crazy idea that I wanted to see if anyone else would be interested.

Denise Franklin had just gotten a call that her grandmother had passed away. What's more, old gran was leaving her the entire fortune she was worth. Countless billions of dollars, land and investments. When Denise went to her gran's house, she happened upon a room she'd never been in as a child when there to visit. The room held a laboratory. While walking around, Denise accidentally knocked over some chemicals all over herself, knocking her out. When she awoke, she discovered that the chemicals had changed her into a tall and beautiful amazon woman. But....with a little something extra. A very large cock above her pussy.

Digging into the old research, Denise discovered that Gran had been working on that serum that would have made her into an immortal futa beauty. But she had died before the chance to test it.

Now will billions and her new cock at her disposal, Denise, who had always liked women, decides to create a new life for herself. That includes setting up a harem of lovely ladies to play with.

So that's the basic plot. I will be playing as Denise, and anyone who wishes to join can be a harem mate.

Can't wait to hear from everyone!!!

Of course, I was thinking she would come up have one of the girls test one of the formula she been working on.

Back
Top Bottom