Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Which side are you on? (Nadie and Nymph)

With the contest over, and Dellis officially the winner, things began to change. Dailia'la suddenly became warm. Her face turning to a smile when she was the young human. "We have much planning to do!" The matriarch of the family said. But Manasa just shot her a look. "I want some time alone with her first mother!" the green skinned woman said, hissing a bit, but in somewhat of a playful tone. She and her mother laughed a bit. Dailia'la suddenly got up and exused herself. "We'll discuss tomorrow." she said, firm in her tone. In her mind, the wedding was already being planned. Manasa couldn't help but just roll her eyes. Turning to face her lover, she smiled. "Let's get out of here!"

Later that night when they were alone, Manasa found herself naked in bed with her lover. Dellis's warm lips kissing all over her body was an amazing feeling. She couldn't help bust gasp softly and wreath in her lover's touch. "ugh! Why do you kiss my tummy so well!" she complained. "Every time you do it, I just want you to lick me all over forever."

Suddenly, she sat up a little. "Wait....what?" Manasa said, her bright eyes narrowing. She had come to the conclusion that she and Dellis wouldn't be having any children. So either Dellis was talking about Poiyo and its new friend, or something else was going on.

Dellis was surprised by Manasa's reaction. She tilted her head curiously. "Kids.....If you wanna wait a while it's fine with me." she said. She had always wanted a family when she found the right partner. Not a huge one. Maybe one or two kids, settle down on a colony or maybe even Earth once it is retaken. She looked into her lover's eyes. "Don't you want kids?" she remember's now they had never fully discussed the idea of having children.

"NO!" she practically shouted. It took a minute for her to calm herself down, but eventually, Manasa gained some composure. She hadn't even been thinking about kids recently, having occupied her thoughts solely on Dellis winning the competition. But previously, Manasa had thought a lot on the subject. She had always wanted to be a mom. It had been her dream when she was younger to get married and eventually pregnant. But being a lesbian, she hadn't considered it much. Manasa didn't want any children but Dellis's. But recently, she had been thinking about her lover. She wasn't sure what Dellis wanted, but Manasa felt that she'd like to see her human fiance as a mother as well. But she wanted it to be her children. So it had seemed like a distant possibility.

"Of course I want kids!!" Manasa said as she kissed her naked lover. "I want you and I both to have to to be honest. And I wouldn't mind having them right away, if you wanted. But how are we going to have kids? I mean, we don't have the right parts for it. "

Had there been an advance in medical science she had never fully realized? Hope beat in her heart. A hope that she and her soon to be wife could start a large family together.

Dellis laid patiently as she watched her loved calm herself, gently rubbing her back. She smiled when she heard Manasa's words. "I know we don't have the parts to have kids without medical intervention." Dellis had been reading up on the subject. There had been some advancements in cross species mating. Since there has been many mix raced couples across the galaxy.

"I have been looking things up." she said as she snuggled close to her lover. "We can research more after the wedding." Dellis slid on top of Manasa. "I can't wait to have a family with you love." she said as she smiled down at her gorgeous fiancee then leaned down for another deep kiss which soon turned into another round of great sex.

((ok, time for the final event :3))

Dellis was awoken the next morning by a noise. She reached over to the night stand, hitting the alarm. But the noise persisted. She it it harder but still nothing. She grumbled and grabbed the clock, which was not making any noise. She looked around confused then saw the source of the noise. Her holotab. She reached across Manasa to the other nightstand to answer it. A holo image appeared at the foot of there bed. It was a middle aged man in an miltary officer's uniform, grey hair cut short and tucked into his cap. Dellis stiffened. She knew who this man was. Admiral Percy Mirkin. Command of the entire human military alliance. Dellis stood up as the prerecorded message played.

"This is a call to all members of the Alliance. The campaign to retake Earth has begun. This is an order to all personnel on leave to report back immediately. The time is now. I repeat, All alliance personnel are to report back immediately." Dellis stared at the repeating message. All the events had actually made her forget that both her and Manasa were only on leave for a short time. Now it was cut even shorter, by war. They were have to go to war now.....and they might not return.

They wasted no time and began back to their assigned ship. They were only there for a short time before meeting up at the lunar base where the fleets where to be launched to Earth. Dellis and Manasa where going on separate ships since they had skills that required them to be on different squads. Dellis was in full battle armor, standing in front of her fiancee to say her goodbyes before parting ways. She wanted to say so much. How much she loved Manasa, how much this short time they had as a couple had been the best of her life, dispute the obstacles they had to overcome. She wanted to make her promise to come back to her, but she knew she couldn't make that promise. This was a dangerous mission and it was a huge possibility one or neither will come back. Dellis did the only thing she could think of. She stepped into Manasa and wrapped her arms around her and held her until it was the final call for all to board. She leaned up and kissed Manasa with abandon for a long moment before pulling away, caressing the reptilian woman's cheek. "I love you, Manasa T'roll ." she said then turned and placed her helmet on before jumping into the shuttle.

Manasa was shocked but elated. She had come to believe that there was no chance of ever having her own biological children. And now Dellis had gone and blown that idea to bits. A wide smile spread across her face as she considered the possibilities. Locking her lips with her lover, they spent the next hour together, adoring each other in every possible way.

"what's going on?" Manasa said softly to her lover. A bit groggy as she awoke. Her eyes became wide when she realized what had begun. Apparently, the Alliance had gathered the strength it deemed necessary to attempt an assault on earth. Something that had been rumored for years, but had always seemed more like a dream than a reality. But it was clear, all out war was upon them. And as members of the Navy, Manasa and Dellis were called into action.

Soon they found themselves back on their old ship, which was serving as a kind of staging area and hospital. Having spent so much time as herself, it was difficult for Manasa to pretend to be human once more. But she had to, no telling what the next few days would bring.

"What!!! What the hell is this!" She gasped when the assignments came. She had been assigned to a swift attack ship, serving as a marine for boarding or assault if necessary, aside from working the engines. While Dellis was on a whole new ship. Furious, Manasa barely controlled her rage and anger as she and her fiance prepared to part. Angry tears had welled up in her eyes as they began to say their goodbyes. "And I will love you until my blood has all run out." She promised to her lover. Putting on her own light combat suit, the alien woman gave her lover one last kiss before leaving.

Suddenly, she felt compelled to pray, something she hadn't done since she was a child. "Goddess, bring us back together." she said. A simple, but concise prayer. Nodding, she made her way to the ships engineering room, ready for anything.

Three weeks have passed since the battle had begun. It started in the earth's orbit then on the ground in many cities. Dellis was tired, so very tired. She rarely slept, mainly due to the fighting. But also because she could sleep alone. She missed Manasa every second. They where lucky to even be able to talk to each other through com channels. They where only free at the same time twice in the three weeks. She just wanted this over with. She wanted to go home, marry Manasa and start their family. She just sighed and kept the tank on course. She was guiding tanks through a ravaged city and as they turned the corner one of the tanks exploded as they began another fire fight with the enemy.

"T'roll" Manasa's commander said. "Take Grant and Heegs and check that building." he said to Manasa then went to search the next building.

It had been a rough few weeks for Manasa. The battle in the skies above had been a week's worth of frustration and living on the edge. Her ship had engaged in at least three direct ship to ship assaults and another two boarding battles. During that time, she had picked up two cuts on her tight abs, another cut on her knee that had severed a tendon, and scrapes and burns all over. But the Alliance had been determined to take back their home planet, and Manasa had sworn an oath. 

"Right." she nodded to her CO. The ground assault had been just as brutal. More scapes, more burns, and a bullet in her left forearm that hurt every single day. Clad in heavy armor, she grabbed her two solders and disappeared into the darkness of the building. Slipping in, she found two stragglers and quickly dispatched them. But somehow, she sensed more. Her senses tingled, but her thermal vision showed nothing. "I just want to get the hell out of here." she thought to herself. "If Dellis and I ever get out of her, I'm going to spend a month locked up with her.

Heegs was investigating the far end of the room when the wall suddenly blew out in front of him. He screamed and got flown across the room. Grant turned just in time to be grabbed by the large figure that crashed through the wall. It appeared human but had many visible enhancements. It had Grant by the throat and lifted him off of his feet. The enemy turned to face Manasa and grinned wickedly. While he appeared slightly different than the last time he saw him it was still recognizable as Perry. He tossed Grant like a rag doll and charged at Manasa, pushing her and slamming her against the wall to pin her there by his massive forearm. "You can fool me." he said, referring to the camouflage. "I can smell you from a mile away you alien dyke freak." he chuckled then squeezed tighter. "I'm gonna enjoy killing you slowly then finding Dellis and killing her too." He let out a maniacal laugh before throwing Manasa across the room, striding over, and kicking her hard to send her air born once again. He grinned as he towered over the woman then leaned down and grabbed her by the helmet so she can meet his artificial red eyes. "But not before fucking her into oblivion."

Dellis managed to take refuge in a building. She was tired and nearly out of ammo. She cursed as she slumped against a wall and slid down, holding her side. When she pulled her hand back it was covered in blood. She cursed again. "Zaran! Move it!!! We have to make sure the bomb reaches it's destination." her commander barked. Dellis nodded then slowly stood before rushing to catch up.

Manasa was crouching carefully. Walking into the room, she saw the flash but wasn't able to do anything quickly enough. Her gun was knocked out of her hands and she found herself pinned against the wall. The pressure of the assault caused her to lose control of her abilities, and her green scales began to show. "Shit!" she yelled as Perry threw her around the room. His arms seemed stronger than before, almost as if they too were artificial along with his eyes. Gasping in pain as she felt a rib crack, Manasa bit her teeth and did her best to focus. This was the third and final time Perry was going to try and get rid of her. She was going to end this once and for all. Either by killing Perry and limping her way out of this. Or by killing them both with a grenade she had hidden under her armor. Getting onto her hands and knees, she spat and looked up at him. "You know, I'm sure it's going to be super hard to fuck without a dick." she laughed, before suddenly using her tail to sweep his legs out from under him. Spring to her feet, Manasa grabbed her combat knife and held it out.

"This is the end this time Perry." she hissed loudly. "I'm going to kill you, and then I'm going to eat your heart. Just because I can. Now tell me you little shit, ready to see the light go our of your eyes?" Ready to spring, Manasa looked at him through her narrowed eyes. Already she was baring her teeth. If she got close enough, she was going to bite him and watch her venom work.

Dellis was combating a squad of enemies. They were getting boxed in and one of her teammates started panicking "No...I'm not going to be taken by them. Used as a slave, tortured...n-no..." he said then dropped his weapon and pulled out a grenade. "NO!!!!!" he shouted then pulled the pin and held it close to him "Fuck" Dellis cursed and tried to get out of the way of the blast but was launched back onto a crevice and hit a wall hard. She felt a sharp pain in her back, then her side. She looked down and saw the rebar sticking out of her stomach. She leaned back and sighed. "Perfect..." she spat out as blood trickled down her chin. Luckily she was blow into an area where she was well hidden and the enemy must have thought she was blow apart along with her squad mate. She heard them fall out. she was relived they didn't spot her. But this also mean she was in for a slow death. She gathered enough strength to type on her multi tool on her wrist and she began recording. Making sure to send one final message to Manasa.

Perry just laughed at her comment about not being able to fuck. "The minute men enhanced more than my muscles and eyes." he said then stepped up to Manasa then stumbled and fell onto his back, not accommodating for his massive size. He was having trouble getting to his feet. "Fuck!" he said then watched at Manasa towered over her. He just scowled at her. "I will see you both in hell!!!" he yelled as he tried one last effort and lunged his blade at her.

Completely unaware of the death that Dellis was facing, Manasa smirked at Perry and waited for him to move first. Her body ached, and her mobility was slightly limited by the torn tendons in her leg. But she was determined to kill the fucker once and for all. As he lunged for her, she waited until he was right in front, before ducking down and slamming her shoulder into his abdomen and jabbing her knife at a gap in her armor. But the move had been misjudged. While the knife hit its target, her shoulder now ached as she rolled on the floor and spun around so she was behind him. Ignoring the pain, she waited for his next move. But this time, she already knew what to do. There was a small gap where his neck was. And all she had to do was sink her teeth in there where the artery was. Enough of her venom, and he'd be unable to move.

"I'm going to cut off your dick and feed it to my Trych." she said with a laugh. "Your the kind of xenophobic scum that made me hate humans my entire life. If it weren't for people like you, Earth would have never fallen. Humanity would have had allies. But enough. Face me you shit head. I want to watch you die. Knowing I'm going to cut off your dick and it will never....ever.... touch my lover."

Perry yelled out then stepped back and, in a blind rage, lunged for Manasa again "You are the scum who are trenching in on us in the first place!!!" he shouted as he lunged and swung blindly. "I will fucking kill you!!!" he proclaimed. But his moves were sloppy due to blood loss. He was on his last leg.

Manasa crouched and then sprung like a coiled snake. Pouncing on Perry, she wrapped her tail around his leg to constrict him and then stabbed his hand with her knife. While he was moaning, she grabbed his neck and bit. Locking her teeth into his neck, a fire burned in her eyes as the Viperian woman released her pent up venom right into his veins. A lust that she had never satisfied burned. The taste of flesh was beginning to sing to her, and the animal in Manasa craved the meat of Perry's flesh. But....then she remembered her lover. Beautiful Dellis.

Thinking of her soft and warm human lover, Manasa pulled back and watched the venom burn in her body. Grabbing her gun, she walked over to the writhing Perry and aimed. Firing two shots right into each eye. "That is for Dellis." she said with disgust. Pulling out her knife, she removed his armor and carved out his heart as promised. Before removing his disgusting manhood and pocketing it in her pack.

"Where the hell is Dellis." she thought to herself. Pulling up her multi tool, she looked for answers.

Perry just let out a choking sound before slumping down on the ground in a heap. A few hours went by and Manasa's team made it back to base after a successful push into enemy territory. Dellis's message finally went through due to the clogged com channels. A holo image of Dellis popped up on Manasa's multi tool. She did not look good. The rebar can be seen sticking out of her side. And to add insult to injury her stats were displayed on the screen. Internal bleeding, heartrate dropping, please seek immediate medical attention.

"Baby...." Dellis said then coughed up some more blood. "I'm sorry,....but I can't come back to you. I wanted to. Believe me, I did but....it looks like fate doesn't want us to be together....." she let out a choked sob then looked upward. "Someone really doesn't want us to be together." She looked back, her eyes filled with tears. "I just want to take the little time I have left to tell you this time with you has been the best of my life. You made my last few months amazing. You made me feel a level of love I never though possible." Dellis swiped her fave of the tears, causing blood to streak across her face before continuing. "Please baby. Do this one last thing for me...survive....live your life.....and love again....I will always love you Manasa.....I'm sorry.....I'm...." The rest of Dellis's words were lost as her head slumped down and the transmission cut. But not before Dellis's vital stats flat-lined on Manasa's screen.

((she might me dead she might not....let's wait and find out))

"What the hell..." Manasa's commander said as she walked back into camp, bloodied and bruised. No longer disguised as a human, she didn't even reply. Her eyes burned like fire and no one dared even so much as approach her. Especially since they saw the blood from Perry's neck dripping from her teeth. Dropping to the ground, Manasa looked at her multi tool and saw Dellis's message come in. 

"What!!!! NO!!!!!" She screamed loudly. Hissing and raging. Turning to face her commander, she grimaced. "Call me a deserter if you'd like," she said as she geared up and grabbed her rifle. "But I'm going to save her, and you can court martial me later."

But the commander grabbed her arm before she could even walk out. "I don't know what's going on with you." He said with a fierce expression. "But you're an ally. And that was a human solder. So GEAR UP SQUAD. MEDIC, follow behind Mansas. FORWARD!!!"

Shocked, the reptilian woman and her squad moved quickly to the point on the holo. Fighting off straggles, nothing stood in Manasa's way. She kicked, shot, bit and spat and anything and anyone who dared get between her and her love. Two bullets hit her. One in the thigh and another in her abdomen. But she refused to give up. 

"DELLIS!!!!" She screamed when she finally found her lover. "It's okay baby. It's okay. I'm here for you...."

And she blacked out. Her wounds being too much to bear. The loss of blood caused her to lose consciousness. 

(I'm going to cry. This is a tear jerker. Major cry fest)

Dellis did not respond to Manasa when she arrived. The squad was getting over taken and it appeared like no one was going to make it out alive. Until a large ship appeared from the sky and toom out a good portion of the enemy forces before landing. Humans and aliens alike filed out and began taking care of the rest. Two armor clad figures approched the two women. One bent down and then motioned for a medic. After standing once again she removed her helmet. Commander Maxis just shook her head as she watch Dellis and Manasa be taken aboard to be treated.

"Such a foolish thing for her to do." She commented as the second figure removed their helmet to reveal their silver skin and saphirre eyes. "You know what they say, love makes you do foolish things." Ambassador Maxis said. The commander gave her spouse a knowing smile then they made thier way back to the ship.

A day passed and Deills had pulled through thanks to her suit's life support system. But she had yet to wak up. The medical team said it was a slim chance she would.

(Awww yeah I got a little misty eyed writing it. I had that planned out for a while xD)

It was two weeks before Manasa finally awoke in her hospital bed. The loss of blood and injuries had been extensive. Her body had gone into a state of hibernation in that time. When she did finally awake, it was no surprise what was the first thing out of her mouth. "Dellis." she croaked softly. But the nurses and doctors hushed her almost immediately. "Drink some water please." A waif like blonde human nurse ordered, much to Manasa's chagrin. She wanted to see her lover desperately, but there was much to do before hand.

It was a full two days before the doctors would finally let their patient leave her bed. But she was determined and desperate to rush to her lover's side. Her legs still hadn't recovered, so a nurse had to wheel her green scaled body down the halls in a chair to where Dellis was resting on life support. Sliding Manasa up to the side of the resting earthling's bed, the nurse nodded. "I'll leave you alone." she said with a smile. But Manasa didn't even respond. Her hands reached out to take Dellis's soft skin.

"Don't you dare leave me." she whispered softly in a hissed whisper. "I....I'm not going to live without you. So come back. The war is over. The Alliance retook Earth, and you and I are both getting a ton of medals. There's everything still to live for."

Leaning forward, Manasa grimaced in pain as her abdomen hadn't yet fulled healed from the bullet and knife wounds. But she didn't care. The thought of losing Dellis was a worse pain than any she had ever experienced before. Leaning down, she rested her head on her fiance's stomach and listened to the machine driven breathing. "I haven't had your children yet." the Viperian woman cried as tears began to well up in her eyes and pour onto Manasa's gown.

Hours passed, and still she had not moved. Doctors and nurses tried to convince her to leave and at least eat. But she would not budge, and even threatened anyone who dared to try and move her wheelchair. There was nothing that would force her to leave her lover's side.

Only a return to life.

Or the bitter pain of her one and only love slipping into the dark abyss of death.

(Crying. Crying. I had a feeling you were going to do this. It's just *sniff* rough stuff)

Dellis has been taken off the breathing machine and was breathing on her own. This was a good sign. She still had not woken up. But she was dreaming. Dreaming of Manasa, their wedding, their wedding night, and their future together. She heard Manasa's voice. She needed to go back, start the life she was dreaming with her love. It took another week for Dellis to finally come around and wake up. She opened her eyes slowly. She blinked hard at the bright light then felt the pain in her abdomen. She then felt a slight pressure on her stomach. She looked down and couldn't stop the tears forming in her eyes from the sight of her sleeping lover hunched over and sleeping on her stomach. She remembered how the roles were reversed after Manasa's accident. That was when she fell in love with her. She slowly lifted her hand and caressed Manasa's cheek. "Baby...." she said, her voice rough.

((I know T_T But she is back now and we can have a happy ending :3 Maybe one more post for me after this. I got a good idea for the epilogue))

(I'm such a sap. I like a nice happy ending. And cool. This has been a fun and wonderful ride together)

Mansa had been sleeping on Dellis's stomach. Having laid there for countless days. Hearing that one word made her head suddenly snap up. "DELLIS!!!!!" she almost shouted, alerting some of the staff who had come rushing. But she glared at them and scared them off. "Give us a damn moment would you!!" she barked at a doctor, who suddenly had some interest in the tablet he had been carrying. Nurses also rushed away to avoid her wrath. Reaching out a green hand, Manasa softly stroked her lover's face and began to cry anew.

"I'd though you had left my life forever." she said with a chocked tone and teary eyes. "You my love, are going to have to spend the rest of your life right next to me. Or so help me, I'm going to wrap my tail around you and never let you go." Wrapping her arms around her love, the Viperian woman took in a deep breath. Her heart beating in her chest as she felt the hope of the moment building within her.

Finally the doctors and nurses managed to come in. They checked out Dellis and deemed her fine, though she would still need some major physical therapy. But that didn't mater to Manasa. She could deal with it. Hope burst from her heart and filled her eyes, overflowing in her smile as she thought of the future, their future, together.

Dellis laughed then groaned a bit when her side protested. She then hugged Masnasa as she close as she could. "I will always be by your side from now on, my love." she said then kissed Manasa before the doctors came in to check up on her. She knew she would need therapy but all that mattered was that Manasa was here and now they can start their life, together.

**10 years later**

Dellis snuggled up close to Manasa as she slowly stirred awake. The first few years they where married they rarely slept with clothes on. But now they usually had on some type of clothing. The reason why bursts through the door. Their 8 year old daughter and 6 year old twin boys ran in and jumped on the bed. Dellis just laughed and grabbed her children and began to play wrestle with them. In the years advancements in breeding had granted the women to have children of their own. They were all half human, half Viperian. Their daughter, Annie, looked mostly human but had snake eyes, which she found cool. Her sons, Kyle and Alex, had scales on their neck and down most of their bodies. But still appeared human but had lizard tails. One had blue human like eyes while the other had green. She thought all three of her children were beautiful. She would skin alive anyone who would harm them or bully them in any way. And she was sure her wife would to the same. She looked over at Manasa and smiled, always happy to just be with her family.

"You're damned right you will be." Manasa siad, before kissing her lover softly.

The wedding itself had been a week long affair, composing of both Viperian and Human customs. But the green bodied woman had no eyes but for her lover. Nothing would come between her and her bride.

**10 years of joy later**

"Ugh....didn't we tell you three to knock!!" Manasa complained as she lightly hit her children with a pillow, before gathering them into her arms and huddled close to her wife. The new advances had allowed Manasa to carry Kyle and Alex, as well as to put Annie into Dellis's body. Given their physical characteristics, Manasa had theorized that maybe the birth mother provided the strongest physical traits. But it had yet to be confirmed. Not that she even cared. The joy of spending the rest of her life with a house full of beautiful children and an equally beautiful wife was beyond joyous.

"So...I've been thinking." she softly whispered into her lover's ear. Slowly tracing her fingers across Dellis's bare skin. "Maybe....it's time we talk about having some more children? I'd love to see that tummy of yours all swollen with my baby again? And....goddess...I want to experience it again too."

Suddenly pouncing on her lover, Mansa kissed Dellis softly. Their lives having become too perfect for words.

:The End:

Back
Top Bottom