Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Which side are you on? (Nadie and Nymph)

Dellis was quite pleased with herself for beating Tivi'ero, but she knew she must not get too cocky. She started jogging and found herself having difficulty running at her normal pace, due to the ben wa balls. Without them it would have been no problem to get ahead of the reptillan man with a tail like that. But she didn't want to lose any time and her pace would prevent her from gaining any sort of lead on her opponent.

Watching with bated breath, Manasa saw the look on Dellis's face. Clearly the human woman was struggling. Either from the sensation due to the ben-wa balls. Or, because she was having a hard time keeping her vagina muscles tight around them. Either way, it worried the reptilian woman very much.

However, she was pleased that Tivi'ero was having his own hard time. His tail kept awkwardly hitting the dity and causing him to misstep. The look on his face told her that he was having his own struggles with the ring around his manhood.

"Come on Dellis baby, you can do it." she softly cheered to herself as they neared the final mile.

"Do you think she can win it?" Dallia'la asked her husband as they too watched the scene.

He pondered for a moment. "I think she is his better in this competition." he admitted. "Clearly, this Dellis that claim's our daughter's heart is not as weak as we supposed. She had fire in her. And perhaps yet, she shall prove herself."

"Damn cock ring. Damn girl!" Tivi'ero thought to himself. He was around a hundred yards behind Dellis. His tail had kept his longer legs from being able to make up the distance. His only hope for this round was to come close behind and try to make it up in the next two.

Dellis continued pushing on, keeping the distance between the two runners. When she picked up the pace she began to feel one of the ben wa balls begin to slip. "Shit." she muttered as she tried to keep the object in. She found herself slowling down to concentrate keeping the ball in. "Come on come on!" she said then with one last burst she made it to the finish line just as the ball was about to slip out. She was able to get it back in then stoodup straight and smirked at her competitor. "Having some trouble there bud?" she asked. "Is the ring a bit too big? Will you need something a bit more fitting to your.....size" she said, holding her hand up and pushing her thumb and forefinger close together to sugesst the viperarian's manhood was less than impressive.

"YES! I love that woman!!!" Manasa yelled as she saw Dellis cross the line and reach the bikes first. Now there was just one last part to this event. If Dellis could win, she would hold a huge advantage over Tivi'ero as they headed into the second event the next day. The green skinned Manasa clapped. Much to the irritation of her mother and amusement of some of the others around. Traditionally, the woman being competed over was supposed to stay impartial. But Manasa was letting it be no secret that Dellis was her lover and the one she wanted to win.

"DAMN!" the Viperian man shouted as he reached the bikes second. Now with one last chance, he needed to beat Dellis if he was to keep things even for the next event tomorrow. Otherwise, he would have to win the next event by a wide margin to keep things even. He mounted the bike and ignored her insults. While he wasn't the most endowed man in the galaxy, he wasn't as small as she supposed.

Peddling off, he was determined to beat her to the final finish line.

Dellis was on the bike and heading down the trail. She was making good stride until she noticed it was getting difficult to pedal a few miles into the ride. She looked down and noticed the tire was losing air. "Shit." She muttered. She must have ran ovet something. She tried to keep her speed but the flattening tire and trying to still keep the ben wa balls in place were apeading her greatly.

"Oh shit!" Manasa hissed. She had seen Dellis struggling, and it was clear that a flat tire was the issue. While the trail itself was flat and solid, a deflated tire was still a major issue. Throwing the viewscreen down, causing it to bounce, Manasa got up and went over to a tree. Climbing it so she could be alone, she just wrapped her tail around the tree limb and prayed that Dellis could win somehow.

"HAHAHA! What now human!" Tivi'ero called as he peddled past her. Easily outpacing her now that her tire was shot. Pushing himself harder, the Viperian man had high hopes that he would now win. Making them close on points before the next days events.

Speeding along, he was getting close to the end. Seeing the finish line around a mile off, he pushed harder. Looking over his shoulder, he laughed to himself that Dellis was nowhere in sight. As he turned his head back, he suddely flipped over and tumbled off his bike. Slamming to the ground.

In his haste and desire to mock, Tivi'ero had drifted off the course and run into a tree. The impact had bent the front wheel and sent him flying a ways away. Getting up, he tried to get his bike back, but the loud voice of Jamor could be hear.

"Finished!" the father of Manasa called. His daughter opened her wet eyes and jumped down from the tree to see what was going on.

"Tivi'ero has broken his bike and won't be able to finish." Jamor revealed, much to his daughter's delight. "Because of this, he will be deducted points and Dellis will be declared the winner."

"YES!!!!!" Manasa screamed, loud enough to scare off a bird.

She ran down to the finish line and waited on her lover. Arms ready to embrace the pink skinned human and feel their bodies together again.

Dellis was cursing to herself as she tried to get ahead. As she was just about to admit defeat she saw Tivi'ero crash. She couldn't help but grin then just coasted until she made it close enough to the finish line. She hopped off and ran to her lover and threw her arms around the woman and kissed her, not caring who was there. She loved this woman she she felt she proved it more than enough to them............

.......Later that night she had proved her love to Manasa multible times. She rolled onto her back on the bed, panting and covered in a sheen of sweat. "Baby...." she breathed out. "As much as I would love to keep this up I need my.......nnnggghh.....rest for tomorrow."

After gathering her lover in her arms, Manasa had whisked Dellis off to the hotel and spent hours using her body like a jungle gym. She could never get enough of that soft flesh in her hands. But she was going to respect Dellis's wishes. Especially considering that she needed Dellis to win tomorrow. If she did, she wouldn't really need to win the third round. Only get a decent enough score. But the thrid round was a concern. It was going to be the most challenging and offer the most points. Manasa herself didn't know what it was. Only her father, Jamor, had any idea. And he was keeping his cards close to the chest.

"Okay. I'll stop." Manasa said. Looking up from Dellis's cunt, which she had been eating for around a half an hour. Wiping a huge amount of pussy juice off her face, the reptilian woman climbed back up and cuddled naked with her lover "Sleep well dear. Tomorrow is your chance to make sure you don't have to fight anymore to claim me as your's."

"The next test, is one of love." Jamor revealed to the gathered group. "So each of you will have a challenge tailored to your specific needs and abilities. The test is to see what kind of partner you would make."

The group had gathered in an old wearhouse that was used exclusively by Viperian families for this purpose. Fake rooms had been built in each side. On the left was a room for Tivi'ero. He would have to hunt, cook, and build. On the right was a side for Dellis to cook, homemake, and take care of small animals that would serve as babies for the purpose of the test.

"Good luck!" Manasa said as she gave her lover one last kiss before she was sent off.

Turning to her mother, the green skinned woman sulked. "Aren't we past this barbaric and moronic tests?" She queried. "This is like we're all still ground crawling prehistoric lizards again."

her mother just ignored her. Busy speaking with Tivi'ero's parents. Much to Manasa's annoyance.

Dellis fell right to sleep in Manasa's arms, smiling in content from the great sex and from love she had for this woman.

Dellis was surprisingly well rested for the next days test. She just looked around at the large building as she listened to what she had to do. Sounded a bit asinine but Dellis was of course up for the challenge. She kissed Manasa back before heading off to begin the test. Being in the military she was good at keeping house. Also she volunteered for kitchen duty with Franklin quite often since she loved the old man's stories. So she was able to cook with near expert skill. The only thing she had some trouble with was caring for the small animals. They ran around her feet as she rushed around, nearly tripping over at one point. She picked one up and it bit her finger. She winched but she kept her cool and continued her assigned tasks to best of her abilities.

(Sorry about the delay. Busy few days.)

While the test was going on, Jamor was already reading the next phase. The test was an inherent ruse. It wasn't going to be a test of housewife or husband skills. But rather a test of courage under pressure. The elder Viperian man pressed a button and the next phase began.

Suddenly, water began to flood the floor of the room where Dellis was in. In Tivi'ero's, a fire broke out.

"You must save the animals and do your best to make it out alive." Jamor said into a microphone that was connected to Dellis's room.

Meanwhile...

"Save the hut from fire." he said to Tivi'ero. Who had a small hut in his room that was similar to the kind Viperians of yesteryear used.

"Oh shit!" Manasa suddenly complained. She hadn't realized what was going on until it was too late. The fire and flood were very real. And if either Dellis or Tivi'ero failed to react, they would literally die. No one was going to step in to save them. So Manasa clasped her hands together and prayed. Just hoping her lover was quick enough to save herself.

Dellis gasped when she was the chamber begin to fill. She wondered why they wanted her to do something so mundane. Now she knew it was just a front for the real test. She heard Jamor and began to rush to grab the animals. Part of the reason why she became a navigator was due to her almost eidetic memory. She knew just how many animal there were so she didn't loose track of any of them. She grabbed a laundry basket and used it as a raft for them. By that time the water was waist high. She counted off, seeming to have missed one of them, the stubborn biter had jumped out and was now swmming away from her.

She reached out, only to have it snap back at her. "Shit." She muttered then got an idea. She reached again and pinched the back of it's neck and squeezed, the pressure not causing it any harm but made sure it blacked out for just enough time to scoop it up, place it in the basket and make her way out just in time.

"Shit!" Tivi'ero complained as he rushed to try and kill the fire. He had some water, but no where near enough to cut the fire off before it burned down the hut. In a bit of desperation, he used the tools he had to try and kick up dirt onto the fire. Bit by bit, he fought hard against it and manged to get the fire down to a more easily fought size. He was somewhat curious as to how his competition was doing, but not enough so as to lose focus. He wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. He was determined.

Once he finally got the fire down, he sighed and wiped some soot off his brow. Curious as to the results.

"TIME!" Jamor said. "You both have done well. Tivi'ero, you took longer to finish the task, but you saved all your house. Dellis, you were faster but the dinner was burnt and left behind. Sadly, as absurd as it sounds, those are the rules handed down for our ancestors. Now....we will take two days off as the final test is prepared. Currently, Dellis leads with 400 points. Tivi'ero, you have 190, and thus must win the final event in order to win the tournament."

The tall and noble man walked off, his wife in tow. Manasa, who had been nervously watching, rushed to Dellis's side.

"How are you?" She asked, still a little concerned for her lover. "Why don't we get you cleaned up? You've had a rough day."

"So mother told me there is to be a feast tomorrow night." the reptilian woman informed her lover as they got back to their hotel. "I'm glad. I've been really worried about you. I don't like seeing you have to struggle on your own. I wish I could be there to help."

Dellis took off her over shirt and was in pants and a soaked black tank top while she rung out her shirt. As Jamor spoke she just rolled her eyes as this nonsense but then grinned when she heard the score. She was kicking ass. She smiled when she saw Manasa run up to her.

"I'm a little water logged but other than that I'm ok......oh..." Dellis looked down at her leg where the animal who she knocked out was clinging and knawing her. "And there is that as well" she chuckled, not really too bothered. "I guess he's not happy with me." She tried to shake the little beast off as Manasa spoke about thw feast but no luck. She just shrugged. "Really? Cool. And I know you are worries but I am handling myself just fine." She replied and gave her lover a quick kiss.

"Haha, you have to stroke his head." Manasa said. Giving the small animal a couple of strokes on it's forehead, it let go and dropped right into her hand. She held it out to Dellis with a smile. "A Trych." she said, revealing the creature's name. "Kind of like....what's that obnoxious little creature your people have as a pet.....AH! A terrier! That's what I believe it's called. Now...shall we have some dinner? I've been famished watching you."

In their hotel room, Manasa ordered some food. Her people had a scant selection of human meals, but they did have some. So she ordered what she thought might work. A mixture of her own cuisine and that native to Dellis. With a smile, she sprawled her long green body out on the bed.

Dellis leaned in and was face to face with the Trych. It snapped at her and she stepped back. She was never a fan of animals.

Later that night Dellis enjoyed the meal Manasa ordered then laid back on the bed next to her lover after she was done with her dinner. She was dressed in a thin robe that came to mid thigh. She turned and slid close to the reptilian woman and place a hand on her hip to pull her closer. "Listen, I know I am worrying you with going at this along but I know in my heart I can go through anything for you." she said, leaning in to nuzzle and kissing Manasa's neck. She could tell this was stressing her lover out so she wanted to try and help her get her mind off of everything for at least a little while.

Against Dellis's wishes, Manasa had brought the cute little Trych back to the hotel with them. The small little animal reacted perfectly fine around her. But just like a dog on earth, it had taken a dislike to Dellis and didn't have any intention of giving up on its grudge.

Manasa herself had changed into some comfortable pajamas. Loose fitting silk pants that were tapered in at the waist, and a form fitting silk shirt that she had unbutton, revealing her tight tummy and bra. Cuddling up with her lover, she sighed. "I know you'll be alright, but I think you were understand if you were on my side of the glass. So to speak." she said with a deep sigh. "But you're probably right. Let's just relax for the night. Maybe watch a movie? I'll try not to use your body like a toy. At least...not too much!"

Giggling, Manasa pulled up the movie selection on the hotel room's view screen and began to search. A moment later, their food arrived.

Dellis rubbed Manasa's sides as she spoke then chuckled and gave her another kiss on her neck before she let her go and grab their food. She then turned and looked over at the Trych and slowly reached out, wanting to make friends with the little......whatever it is. If her lover was determined to keep it she had to try and make peace with it.

Returning a minute later with the large cart full of food and copious amounts of wine, Manasa saw Dellis trying to befriend the Trych and smiled. "You know, you might not be able to get rid of it." she joked as she started divvying out some food and pouring ample glasses of wine. Settling back on the bed, she wrapped an arm around Dellis shoulders and toasted.

"To a large wedding that my mother won't let me out of!" She teased before putting the wine to her lips. Sadly, she wasn't joking. In the event that Dellis triumphed in the two person tournament, Dallia'la would insist on throwing an absurdly large and extravagant wedding. Most likely lasting a whole week and causing Manasa much irritation. Though....she had been having day dreams about what she and Dellis might wear. Something lovely....

Turning on a movie, the green scaled woman snuggled up to her lover as they ate their dinner.

"So fair warning, I might be drunk tomorrow after the feast." she said, no joke this time. "My father is probably inviting the whole family. And my aunts and uncles can be unbearable. So just so you know...."

The creature actually let Dellis pet it and she smiled "It's fine. Looks like he....uhh...she?...whatever, has warmed up to me." As she spoke the little Trych jumped up on the bed and cuddled between them. Dellis grabbed a plate and the wine glass and clinked it with her lover.

"haha, thats ok. I will carry you back if you get too drunk" she said as she snuggled in with her lover. She was fine with some good food and a movie before she dozed off with her lover in her arms and a warm fuzzy animal at the foot of the bed. She began to dream of the wedding, her future with her lover.

Looking at the furry creature, Manasa inspected it for a moment and then laughed. "By its demeanor, I would say a she." she said with a laugh. "I'm pretty sure. It's acting kind of bitchy, and those little things are famous for moody females. The males are kind of dopey. I once had one follow me around. Even falling in a hole by accident. But it was kind of cute. Haha. But I think you'll like that thing. They're really loyal. You should name it!"

They had a lovely dinner. Manasa drank most of the wine, insisting that she needed to be drunk for the feast the next day. Dozing off later, she held Dellis with her arms tight. Tail wrapped around her leg. That night, she dreamed of a beautiful wedding. And a passionate night afterward...

The feast was as she had said. Manasa spent most of the night drunk, avoiding her relatives and dodging Tivi'ero whenever he came over. Massively hung over the next day, she spent the day with Dellis close. Trying to remain calm before the final test. But she was worried. No one had told her what it was. And that was always a bad sign.

"You're final test, is through those doors." Jamor indicated to the two participants. The assembled group stood outside a large building, with two doors that were around thirty meters apart. Jamor said nothing else, and just nodded for each of them to choose a door and begin.

Manasa sat on the ground, a glass of wine in her hand. She had been drinking since early that morning. Her way of coping if something went wrong. Also, there was no viewscreen for this test. So she wouldn't know who won until the end. So she was drunk once more. Scared to death about what might happen.

Tivi'ero went right into the room, a blinding flash hitting him at first. A little disoriented, it took him a minute before he could see what was in the dimly lit entrance room. Wearing a sturdy pair of pants and shirt that had been presented to him. The door had led to a small room. The room had another door directly across, and a table in the middle that held two objects. A pistol, and a note. Grabbing the note, he lifted it up with questioning eyes.

"Your task is very simple. " the note read. "You have a gun. So does your opponent. So the object, and the only task that matters is this. Kill. Or be killed."

Those last three words stuck in his head. Crumpling up the note, he grabbed the gun, and a wicked smile crossed his face.

"Well well. I could have failed those other tests." he said with a laugh as he headed for the door. "Time to kill this bitch off, and make Manasa mine forever."

Swinging the door open, Tivi'ero found himself in a maze. A tight mixture of makeshift walls, buildings and cover. The game was clearly cat and mouse. Grinning, he walked forward in a crouch. Pistol at the ready.

Dellis laughed "Well you are hard to resist." she said then leaned in and kissed Mansas's neck. She then grabbed a piece of food and pondered a name for the furry creature. "I think.....Poiyo sounds cute" she said as she pets the now snoozing creature.

Dellis had a blast at the feast, even when she had to carry her drunk lover home. She was not alert and ready for the next and final test. She followed into the building and to the room she was handed the clothes and she quickly changed then walked up to the table, spotting the gun then picking up and reading the note. "You're shitting me..." she said then shook her head before grabbing the gun and heading into the main room. She was trained well and hope she had what it took to beat Tivi'ero. She just stalked the winding maze, keeping her back close to the walls and her eyes and ears open for her enemy.

Manasa remembered that moment as she watched Dellis disappear into that room. Holding Poiyo in her arms, she prayed that Dellis would make it out in one piece. She had never been privy to any of the details in this final stage. And as the oldest daughter of marriageable age, her parents had never filled her in before. So she was watching blind, wondering what was going on in there.

"Come on baby." She thought to herself as she casually stroked Poiyo. "Win this all for me."

Tivi'ero was at a distinct advantage. His eyesight was not hampered by any darkness. In fact, his heat vision abilities made him the favorite in this final contest. There was little chance Dellis would ever know she had been spotted, unless he somehow messed up and revealed himself.

Crouching close to the ground, he slunk through the maze. Ears focused, and eyes scanning the dark places for any sign of his foe.

The maze was huge. Large enough that it may yet take hours for the two to find each other. But Tivi'ero was determined. He was going to find her, shoot her in the head. And then marry Manasa.

"Coming for you pink skinned human!!!" he hissed silently in the darkness. Searching out his intended victim.

Poiyo made little noises simular to purring but slightly higher pitched and also gave off slight vibrations as she curled up in Manasa's arms. It was a sign of contempt, but also a way to comfort her new owner, as she could sense the tension in her.

Dellis snaked along the winding halls, keeping her back to them as she cautiously moved along. She knew Tivi'ero had the advantage in the dark. So she had to be extra visual, keep an ear open for any noise. She could not make a mistake now. It would mean death for her.

It was in this moment that Manasa really wished she had a very large glass of something with enough alcohol to knock her out. She was scared to death of what might be going on in there. Her fear and concern for her lover was so strong that her heart was thundering in her chest. “it’s okay Poiyo.” She whispered to the small creature, who had nuzzled up against her. “She’ll make it out.” She said. “She’d better. Or I don’t know what I’m going to do….”

Tivi’ero had slunk along. Over an hour had gone by, and he had yet to find Dellis in the maze. But something told him, he luck was about to turn. Slinking around a corner, he saw the bright heat plume of her body. Her pupils narrowed and he smiled, his sharp teeth showing. Slowly crouching, he readied himself, and then sprung. Jumping from his hiding place, he launched himself across the room and quickly overpowered her. Knocking the gun out of her hand with his tail. Quickly kicking it out of the way, he pushed her against the wall and pulled his gun out. Pointing the barrel right at her face, he laughed and hissed.

“And so…I win!” he laughed. Pulling the trigger.

Suddenly, everything went dark. Tivi’ero’s eyes were blinded. A visor was lifted over his head and Jamor stood before him. As it had turned out, that flash of light had been a distraction so both competitors could be drugged and then hooked up to VR machines. The whole game had just been a simulation. No one was actually dead.

“Congratulations.” Jamor said. But surprisingly, his face lacked a smile. “You have won this round.” Suddenly, the man turned around and walked out.

“So when is the wedding to be?” Tivi’ero called back at the man.

“Oh there won’t be any wedding.” Jamor said without turning around. “You had won without firing a shot. But instead, you chose to take a life that wasn’t threatening yours anymore. Thus, you became a barbarian that our ancestors were. I’m afraid that I simply cannot tolerate someone like that as a son in law. So the game is over. You have won. And yet, you lost it all. Goodbye Tivi’ero.”

Manasa saw her father walk out of the building. He came over and whispered to her mother. Who nodded without saying anything. Tivi’ero soon existed and slunk out. Confused, the woman got up and approached her parents.

“Will someone please tell me what’s going on?” She said angrily.

Her father just smirked. “Perhaps you best discuss with your mother and Dellis. After all, you have a wedding to plan.”

Dellis was thinking up a good strategy when she felt him come down on her. She tried to fight him off but no use. She found herself disarmed and pushed against the wall. It was just light enough for her to see the barrel of the gun. Oh god, she was going to die. She failed. She failed Manasa and she will never see her again. She felt the tears run down her face and she shut her eyes tight, awaiting death. It was dark when she felt her eyes open. Was she dead? then she heard Jamor's voice and her visor was removed. "So it was all just VR." she thought, but didn't care. It looked like she had lost anyway. What was she to do now? Manasa said she would run away with her of she failed. But she didn't want her to give up her family for her, even though she wanted very much to be with her. She wiped her face of the tears then Jamor's words finally processed. She looked up as he walked away. "Huh?....." was all she said before rushing out behind him.

Dellis spotted him talking to his wife and Manasa approaching them. She smiled at the sight of her future wife then strolled towards them as Jamor spoke the words. She was about to rush up to Manasa, wrap her arms around her waist and kiss her long and hard. However, that didn't happen. She spotted a dark blur leap from Manasa's arms and land right on her face, making her lose her footing and fall in her back. Poyio nuzzled against Dellis as she laid flat on her back. "Oh....now you like me huh?" she grumbled then chuckled as the little Trych hopped around her as she laid there.

Later that night Dellis put Poiyo in the bathroom with a new pet bed they bought then closed the door and pulled Manasa to bed and the two shared another night exploring each other's bodies and giving one another a mind blowing orgasm more than once. At the moment Dellis was on top of Mansasa, traveling the lenght of her lover's body and planting kisses on every inch before finding her lips and kissing her long and deep. After pulling away for air she rolled slightly off of Manasa and laid her head on her shoulder. She was silent for a moment before speaking. "So babe...." she asked as she traced along Manasa's stomach with her finger. "How do you feel about having kids right away?"

Back
Top Bottom