Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Which side are you on? (Nadie and Nymph)

"Oh got, me too." Dellis said then squealed as she was thrown onto the bed. She grinned as she watched Manasa strip. "mmmm~ me likey~" she giggled, admiring her lover as she laid on the bed, resting on her elbows. She smiled at Manasa's suggestion. Nothing would make her happier than to go to the next level of intimacy with her lover. She sat up and pulled Manasa to her, setting her in between her legs as she sat on the bed. "That sounds fun." she said then kissed along Manasa's chest before looking into the woman's eyes with a grin.

"In fact, I have a gift for you baby~" she said then took Manasa's hand and placed it in between her legs. Manasa would feel a bulge. While her lover was resting this morning Dellis had done a bit of shopping. She leaned back again and undid her pants and slipped them down, revealing the synthetic cock that Dellis was wearing. It was very realistic. It was inserted into Dellis by one end and connected to each of her nerve endings. So whatever Manasa would do to it Dellis would feel it as if it was actually apart of her body. It also blended in fully with Dellis's skin tone. The member was soft at the moment.

"It activates from either heat or moisture." Dellis explained with a grin as she pulled Manasa down on the bed and on top of her as sh laid down.

"Wow, the one day I decide to offer my ass to you, you go and break that thing out!" Manasa said with shock as she looked at the cybernetic cock that looked as if it was actually part of Dellis rather than being an attachment. But she was willing to give it a try. Besides it was only fair, Manasa was usually the more in charge in the bed thanks to the use of her tail as a pseudo cock. "So how do you want to start this?" Manasa asked, trying to think of logistics. "If that works like a guys.....do you want me to suck you off? Tit fuck me? Please tell me you have a ton of lube, because if you stick that thing in my ass I'm going to need it. "

Deciding to play the part of the seductive female for a change, Manasa started kissing Dellis's neck and nibbling at the woman's neck with her teeth. Slowly nibbling and licking down the soft pale skin, Manasa decended before pausing at Delli's breasts. If this fake cock worked like a real one, the more aroused Dellis was, the harder it would be. So she took one of the hard pink nipple in her mouth and began to suck and bite at it. Her own nipples rock solid, she moved across to the other breasts and began nibbling at the other nipple, a smile on her face.

After spending some time on the woman's breasts, she began to kiss down in search of the soft tummy and belly button of her lover. Lingering there, she licked across every single inch of the soft tummy flesh in front of her, licking at the belly button every now and then as she worshiped her lover's tummy.

Dellis just laughed at Manasa's remark. She was excited about the idea of fucking Manasa. Usually it was the other way around. "hmmm~ I wouldn't mind a good blowjob." she chuckled "We can just go with the flow after that." she said as she laid back and moaned in pleasure at her lover's mouth, arching her back and pushing her chest against her lips. She missed these lips so damn much. The cock did indeed responded as Dellis's body heated up and became more aroused. The eight inch member began to grow hard and soon was standing at full attention.

"I think it likes you~" she giggled as she ran her hand through Manasa's hair. She was very eager to feel her lover's mouth on this new extension of her body.

Continuing to worship the lovely soft tummy, Manasa was acutely aware of the prosthetic penis beginning to grow. It had pushed up and was no beginning to poke at her. The warm and soft fake flesh feeling very much as if it actually belonged to Dellis, rather than being a item that had only recently been attached. "Someone must like what I'm doing." She giggled with just a bit of a hiss in the word someone. "Because if that thing works like how you say it does, then it's all you making it grow for me."

It was a little weird for her, but being eager to please her lover after too many nights without their bodies intertwined, Manasa was going to do her absolute best to give Dellis the pleasure of a lifetime. So she began kissing lower, going down the soft flesh of the woman's tummy until she had reached the base of the fake phallus. With a quick glance up at the woman, Manasa kissed down the shaft until she reached the head. Summoning her little bit of knowledge regarding the male sex instrument, Manasa began twirling the tip of her tongue on the head of the synthetic organ. Licking at the opening and wondering to herself if this prostetic was capable of producing cum as well.

"So how exactly does this feel?" The reptilian woman moaned a little as she took the fake cock in her hand and began to stroke the base of the shaft. Admiring the overall sight, she decided a lick at the balls may be appreciated, so she bent her head down, eyes still on her lover's, and gave the fake balls a few long and hard licks. As if she was trying to eat a thick bit of ice cream.

How does it feel? How does it feel?!?! It was fucking amazing. That was evident my Dellis's low groan. "Jesus, fuck!!!! God that's so fucking good." she said as she raised her hips to Manasa's mouth. "Now I know why men beg for a BJ." she said with a chuckle then ran her hands though her lover's hair. She felt every lick, every stroke. This was indeed a smart buy.

Dellis let out another moan as she threw her head back against the pillow, tugging Manasa's hair a bit as she licked the synthetic balls. "mmmmm oh god yes! Lick me good~" she purred. "Let's see how well that mouth works." she said with a grin as she looked down and watched her alien lover work the fake cock. She can't wait to ram this new toy into this sexy woman and fuck her all night.

"Damn. Give you a fake dick and you turn into a fucking horny guy on me." Manasa managed to moan as Dellis began to pump the fake dick into her mouth. It was weird, but strangely erotic giving her lover oral in this way. But maybe they would have to bring this item in bed every now and then. "You know I'm borrowing that and using it on you at some point?" She whispered as she worshiped the balls. "I'm not going to be the only cock slut in this relationship. You're going to blow me at some point."

Having decided to stop talking, Manasa spent the next few minutes sucking the cock and balls. Sucking the fake dick deep and licking every inch of the purchased package. She decided she would have a little fun, so as she stroked and sucked the cock, she took her tail and guided it to her lover's ass hole and began poking the hole with the tip of her appendage. Laughing a little as she did, she wondered if she could really go wild. So she decided to test a theory. Removing her mouth and tail from their previous positions, she lifted the balls and then began to lick at Dellis's tight pink hole. Her tail she had moved to wrap around the fake dick and stroking it as she licking away.

Dellis laughed out which turned into a long moan as she felt Manasa's mouth on the cock. She chuckled again at her lover's words. "Oh you damn well better." she said with a grin then moaned out again as she spread her legs more for Manasa's tail against her asshole. When she felt the alien woman switch and felt her tongue against her tight hole she girted her teeth. "Geez, fuck that feels so good baby." she growled as she pumped her hips to the movement of her lover. She enjoyed Manasa's amazing mouth for a bit longer before she took control. She pulled her lover back up and kissed her deeply before guiding flipping them and getting her on her stomach.

Dellis licked her lips at the sight under her then leaned down and kissed along Manasa's spine as she mounted her, she pressed the fake phallus against the alien woman's ass, grinding it between her firm cheeks as she kissed and licked her lover's skin. It began to dispense the preloaded lubricant. She leaned against Manasa's ear, giving it a bite before speaking. "Ready baby?" she asked as she pressed the cock against the tight hole.

Manasa could tell that the dick was making Dellis horny beyond belief. She was still busy licking the woman's ass when her human lover's horn invests caught up to her and caused Manasa to find herself on her stomach with a cock between her ass cheeks. "You like hotdogging that ass baby?" She moaned, looking over her shoulder and shaking her ass for her lover. "Are you going to shove that cock in my and make me a good little butt slut for you baby? Are you going to fuck my ass like you own it? Hmmm baby?" She knew that Dellis would want it. Enough goading and she would soon be on the receiving end of an ass fucking of a lifetime. But Dellis wasn't going to be the only one getting ass fucked that night....or even that moment.

"Do it baby! Shove that fat cock in my ass and fuck me!!!" Manasa begged. But very cleverly and without drawing attention to it, she moved her tail into position so that she could shove it into her lover's ass. The tip ready and waiting at the tight pucker entrance, Manasa propped the tight hole and was prepared to ass fuck her human lover just the same as she herself was fucked. It really was going to be a long and sex filled night. The only questions was, who was going to cum the most?

"Oh you're damn right I do." Dellis smirked as she poked at Manasa's tight entrance. "You wanna be my little anal whore, hmm?" she asked as she pressed against her lover's puckered hole more, the lube doing it's job and sliding into Manasa. She then gasped out as she felt the lizard woman's tail against her ass. She stuck her ass out for her lover's appendage while she pushed into her ass. Soon she was all the way in then allowed the cock to stretch her lover's ass before she began thrusting.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuck~" Dellis groaned as she thrusts, her hips already slapping against Manasa's firm ass cheeks. She felt her lover's tail move in and out of her ass each time she pushed out. "God damn this feels so good!" she said as she gripped then sheets then gave her lover's ass a hard slap as she fucked it.

"Oh fuck yeah baby!!!" Manasa moaned to her lover. Leaving out the brief yet quickly dissolving amount of pain she had initial felt when the phallus had ventured inside of her otherwise virginal hole. Soon she was finding herself getting remed in the ass by her lover. In response, Manasa tail fucked Delli's ass, trying to match thrust for thrust to make it more pleasurable for the human woman. But getting ass fucked has its disadvantages. For one, concentrating becomes more difficult, Manasa soon found. It also became hard to think clearly thanks to the stimulation and repeated smacks she recieved on her ass cheeks. It was something unlike anything she and the woman had done together thus far. But definitely something that deserved repeating at some point.

"God that's good!!!!" She hissed as her head fell and she bit the sheets on instinct. "Fuck my ass baby!!! Use that cock of yours and show me how much you fucking love to pound me!!!!!!"

Her tail driving in and out, Manasa had begun to buck her hips backwards onto the cock. Her asshole having begun to feel beyond pleasurable with each new thrust that Dellis produced. In the back of her mind, she thought about how nice it would be to have a cock of her own.

And in another very small corner, she wished that some way, somehow, she could offer the life that Dellis deserved. With the possibility of one day having a family together. But...

"Holy fuck you really are making me a butt slut aren't you baby!!" She moaned out, pleasure overwhelming the other parts of her mind.

Dellis chuckled at Manasa's words as she continued to drive into her lover with the synthetic cock "Oh fuck baby. I will fuck you all night if I can." She said then gave her lover a hard smack on the ass as she continued her thrusts. "Oh you are doing a hell of a job yourself making me the butt slut." She said as shenoushed back against the invading appendage. Soon she found a good rythem with thrusting into Manasa and pushing back against the tail

"Oh fuck baby, I'm gonna come!!!!" She said then cried out as she pulled back and out of Manasa as the fake phallus began to squirt the preloaded cum. It was a protien based substance which was safebfor both her and Manasa to be filled with and to comsume. It also came in a veriety of flavors.

Dellis slumped down on top of her lovrr, panting from the activities. "Wow....." she huffed out then kissed along Manasa's shoulders.

"Well if that thing works like a man's, I don't think you'll be able to manage that." Manasa moaned as her lover hammered into her ass. She knew that it would only be a matter of time for Dellis, and given that men were usually one shot and done for a little while, once Dellis blew, there was going to need to be a break before the next round. But with her tail buried inside her lover's ass, Manasa knew this wouldn't be the end. They were going to fuck a lot before they got tired or bored.

"Do it baby!!! Cum for me!!" Manasa moaned. She felt the fake cum shoot all over her ass cheeks, covering her in creamy white liquid. "God that was fucking amazing!" She moaned. Collapsing on the bed, she savored the kisses that she recieved on her back and shoulders.

"So now what baby? Or do you have more toys you've been hiding that you want to surprise me with?"

Dellis smirked then kissed down to Manasa's ass, licking some of the fake cum off of one of her cheeks. It tasted pretty good. She moved back up, rolling her lover on her back to look into her eyes. "Nah, no more toys. I spent alot on this thing." she said with a chuckle then kissed Manasa softly. "Best 500 credits I ever spent." she said as she laid on top of the alien woman. While a bit winded she would be ok in a few minutes. Then she can do it all over again.

Once she got her energy back they went at it once again and through out the night the women fucked vigorously. Dellis was planning on sharing the toy, eventually. Dellis wanted to fill each hole of her lover tonight. They started with the old fashioned position, then Dellis got behind her lover and rammed her hard with the fake cock, spewing the fake semen inside her pussy and all over her thighs. Next position had Dellis let Manasa ride her and the final position had Dellis straddling Manasa's torso as she titfucked her lover.

"Suck it baby." Dellis growled as she moved the cock against her lover's lips, waiting for her to accept the phallus into her sexy mouth.

"Damn, I should have thought of this." Manasa grumbled. "Though....I kind of wish I could get a real dick, if only for a day. You'd be so sore by the time I'm done with you. Then again, maybe it's a good thing. I'd probably end up knocking you up anyways. "

Before she knew it, Manasa found herself in missionary and taking the fat cock right up her pussy. She came over and over during the pounding she received from her lover. Loosing track of how many times the fake yet oh so realistic dick had made her lose her mind and clamp down with her tight alien cunt. As she moved to riding, she bounced up and down the fake dick with zeal and gusto. Truly enjoying the feeling so much that she forgot to use her tail on her lover. Instead just enjoying the pleasure and hoping that Dellis was feeling everything through her fake cock.

Finally, as she found her tits being fucked, Manasa was nearly at the point of exhaustion. She had cum so many times her pussy was beginning to feel a little sore. But she would press on just a bit more for the sake of her lover. So she stretched out and wrapped her lips around the fake member. Taking it into her mouth and sucking on it. "mmmmm, tasty!" she moaned with lusty eyes to her lover.

Dellis moaned out once more, her skin shined with sweat. She wasn't going to last much longer with Manasa's mouth on the fake cock. "Oh it's going to get much tastier." she chuckled then panted as she thrusts fast against her lover's amazing tits and mouth. She clenched her eyes and cried out as she came for the umpteenth time, the last of the fake cum squirting out all over Manasa's chest and mouth. Dallis moved on top of her lover and kissed along her breasts, licking the sticky cream from her skin then to her lips as they both enjoyed the synthetic semen. After a hot make out with her lover Dellis removed her toy then laid down close to Manasa and let out a satisfied sigh as she stretched alongside her.

"Woooow~" she said as she wrapped her arms around the sexy alien and nuzzled her neck. Never had she felt more worn out and more satiated in her life. "I am so lucky to have such a sexy woman to love~"

Finding herself covered in yet more cum, Manasa licked the bit off her mouth and made out with her lover. The cum tasted fantastic, making Manasa wonder about all the potential flavor options. There was a lot of potential there. "So I think that you have worn me out babe." She agreed as she giggled. "Your going to have to have to use that again...or I will on you. It's only fair."

As the two women snuggled, the alien woman thought about life and wondered about their future.

"So what now babe?" She giggled again as she nibbled her lover's neck.

Dellis chuckled "Well I do plan on sharing." she said, nuzzling Manasa's neck. "Well~" she said as she mulled the question over. "We go to sleep. After all we wore us out." she smirked. "And we enjoy our vacation~" And they did enjoy it. For the next few days they stayed in the hotel room, exploring each others bodies and trying new things as lovers. After about a week they decided to head out and to the colony where Dellis grew up so Manasa can meet her family. She was confident her loved ones will be very open her alien lover.

On the shuttle they where in the small cot. Dellis was straddling Manasa's thighs as they embraced. She held herself up slightly so her lover's tail was inside her. They where not at the moment having sex. She just loved the connection she had with her lover when the appendage was inside her. She has her arms wrapped around Manasa neck as she discussed her childhood to her.

"My first crush was on an alien classmate." she said. "We were friends for a while and she also gave me my first kiss. We dated for a bit before her family had to move."

"I plan to enjoy every minute!" Manasa giggled as she kissed her human lover, the two falling asleep in each other's arms. The next few days were amazing. They spent every minute having fun and in each other's arms. There was not a moment of time where Manasa wasn't trying to plant her lips somewhere on her lover. No matter where it might be.

The shuttle may have been small, but it did have certain benefits. One of those benefits was the forced closeness that the shuttle offered. That, and the fact that Dellis was always trying to get Manasa's tail inside of her. No matter whether they were fucking or not. She giggled as she occasionally wiggled her tail inside of the brunette woman. "You're always trying to get the t." She joked as she rubbed noses with her lover.

"Uh...so I've probably had a longer list of lovers." Manasa sheepishly giggled as she blushed a dark shade of green. "My first was a friend in school. He was tall. Red skin, knew how to use his tail and cock if you know what I mean. But he was the only man I ever felt like I could be with. All the others lacked a certain something. You know that quality only a woman has? From there...I experimented a while until I finally concluded I was a lesbian. By then...I wanted to see more than just new woman to love, so I joined up and jumped a few ships before I wound up with you."

"So....I have a question to ask..>" she blushed and giggled. Looking down at her lover's tummy, a place she adored, Manasa didn't know how to begin. "So I kind of want....us to be...well.....if I asked to marry you, what would you say?"

Dellis just chuckled at Manasa's remark. "Well you are not denying me it." she chuckled then listened to her lover's story. "Sooooo THAT'S where you got the idea to fuck me with both your tail and our favorite toy." She said then nuzzled her lover's neck. Indeed it was just amazing when she was double fucked by her lover.

Dellis tilted her head as her lover as she spoke again, seeming nervous. Her eyes widened at her lover's question. "Manasa...." she whispered then smiled and threw her arms round the alien woman. "Baby, nothing would make me happier than to be your wife." she said as she buried her face in her lover's neck wiping her tears of joy. She pulled back and took Manasa's face in her hands and pressed her lips to her own.

"Well......" she blushed, giggling and burying her head against her lover's neck. "I did have a life before I met you, though, you're most of my life now." She admitted with a sigh. It seemed like her whole world was no wrapped around this one human girl who she called her own. Never wanting to leave, Manasa kissed the soft skin of Dellis's neck and sighed. "I could sit like this forever. " she lamented. "One day we're going to have to spend a month locked in a room and just spend every minute in each other's arms."

"Really!!!" The scaly woman smiled and almost screamed in excitement. She kissed away at Dellis. Her cheeks, forehead, nose, mouth and anywhere she could get her lips on. Kiss after kiss she planted on the soft pale skin of the woman that she would one day commit herself to for all eternity. Pressing their lips together, Manasa let out a soft noise that was part moan, part sigh, part giggle and something else that she could only assume was the feeling of love pressing through their lips.

"So...I don't have a ring...." She mentioned. A little embarrassed. "My people don't really do rings. We either do tattoos or belly button jewels. But...I can get you whatever you want. well, whatever my meager mechanic's salary can afford." She left out the fact that her parents could and would buy whatever she wanted. But...that was going to be a tense subject. Her family was different. And she was worried about that meeting once it finally came.

Dellis liked the idea of a tattoo. Much more permanent than a ring. "I like the idea of a tattoo." she said as she snuggled with Manasa. She couldn't wait to show off her beautiful fiancee to her family. It took another two days for them to arrive to the colony where Dellis grew up. They headed off the shuttle and she held Manasa's hand as they walked through the docking bay. She then spotted them, her family.

A middle aged couple and a man and woman around Dellis's age stood. It was clear they were related. Dellis ran up and embraced her mother an father. She got her father's brown hair and her blue mother's eyes. Her brother and sister both got their mother's auburn hair. Dellis's sister gave her a hug next, followed by her brother, who gave her a big bear hug. He was a stout man, obvious law enforcement type. After the greetings Dellis went back to Manasa and took her hand, gently tugging her over.

"Everyone....this is Manasa." she said as she smiled widely. "My...fiancee." she said then chuckled at the looks of surprise on her family's faces. "I know, I know. She just asked me the other day."

With her face still locked in a joyous smile, Manasa hugged Dellis close and kissed her forehead. "You'll just have to decide where you want it." she casually mentioned. "But for my people, it's traditional for the tattoo to be an intimate place. So for me....I want mine on my tummy. So you can always see your name written whenever you look at me." She giggled and the lost herself to her unending desire. Spending the next two days touching and caressing her human flame at every conceivable moment.

When they arrived, Manasa dressed in her best clothing. Which was a knee length bright blue and red diamond pattern dress. Feeling nervous as they walked along the landing dock, Manasa was very tempted to switch to a more human like appearance to fit in. But she knew it would be the opposite of what her fiance wanted. So she tried to remain calm and be who she was. If her future in laws weren't satisfied with who she was, then she wouldn't let that bother her. No matter what.

As she came up, Manasa smiled at the family and wrapped an arm around her lover's waist. "It's a pleasure to meet all of you." she said in her slightly hissed accent. "I'm sure you are all...a little shocked by the news." Letting go of her betrothed, the reptilian woman greeted each family member with a smile. "I'm sorry for not asking permission of you." she said to her soon to be father and mother in law. "But I feel so strongly about your daughter that I couldn't bear to wait. "

Mr. Zaran just chuckled and patted Manasa on the back. "Don't be silly now." He said. "After everything Dellis has said about you I would have insisted her to pop the question." He added.

"She has spoken very highly of you." Mrs. Zaran said. "We are so happy she found an amazing person like you."

Dellis smiled and walked over to take her fiancee's hand. "So am I."

The rest of the evening went by smoothly. They had a lovely home cooked meal at Dellis's parents house. They talked about themselves for Manasa. Mr. Zaran was military vet while Mrs. Zaran was a school teacher. Dellis's brother was a police officer and her sister was journalist. It was going great, just as Dellis expected.

Feeling suddenly at ease, Manasa took a deep breath and sighed as she took her fiance's hand. "I'm glad. I was worried she was going to say I was bad at pool." Manasa joked with her future in laws. She found herself liking her future family already. Even having only known them for a few minutes.

As the night wore on, it was nice to get to know the couple she may one day call mother and father, the man who would be her almost brother, and her future sister as well.

"Thank you all for being so inviting." She commented as they ate. "I hoped for as much, and you all have made me feel like a member of the family already."

Manasa explained a little about her own family. Her people were still somewhat tribal. Her Father was a sort of chief/mayor. Her mother was a doctor. Her three sisters were all still young. But they had dreams to become writers, lawyers, and doctors respectively.

Dellis could not have been happier that her family has accepted her lover so easily. She knew some people's families were not as welcoming. Later that night Dellis fell into bed after shedding her clothes. The day had worn her out and she was all ready to fall asleep in her beautiful fiance's arms. She snuggled close to Manasa and laid her head on her chest.

"So be honest baby..." she said "How will your family react to me?"

Back
Top Bottom