Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Which side are you on? (Nadie and Nymph)

Dellis smirked at Manasa's reaction. "Good, I love hearing those moans." she said then gasp as her panties were torn off. "Hey~ I liked those panties." she said with a smile. Her tone made it clear she really didn't mind. Dellis was lost in the sight of her beautiful alien lover. She removed her bra, the last piece of clothing she was wearing, and revealed her c-cup breasts and pink nipples. They were hard from arousal. "Oh I have been ready for a long time, baby." she smirked then crawled back on Manasa and leaned down to her breasts and grazed her tongue along her nipple before closing her mouth around the nub and sucked lightly as she teased the other.

"I'll buy you new ones." Manasa replied as she caressed Dellis."you'd think you would have other things on your mind right now. " out of curiosity, Manasa inserted a finger into Dellis's pussy. "Wow, you're dripping. I could drown in all that juice. That's definitely going to merit a taste later. "

Once again pushed back onto her back, Mansa realized that Dellis was going to be quite aggressive. Not that she minded. She liked the fact that the human was more then willing to take control. It was no fun being all dominant or all submissive. A little give and take in their relationship would be infinitely better then anything else. But her thoughts were soon silenced as her nipple was sucked.

"Oh goddess I could let you do that forever." Mansa proclaimed. Wrapping her arms around Dellis and caressing the woman's naked body. She wrapped her tail around the woman and began caressing her butt with it. Wondering how Dellis would react if she pushed her tail into her pussy. That was the hard part. She didn't know if she wanted a taste first, or to insert her tail first.

Dellis chuckled from Manasa's reaction. "It will be feeling even better soon~" she said then lightly bit down on her lover's nipple. She gasp when she felt the reptilian woman's tail caress her ass her back arched at the feeling. It was still such a strange sensation but not at all unpleasant.

"mmmm ohhh Manasa~" she said as she looked up at her. "have you ever....used your tail on your lover." she asked curiously as she teased and twisted her nipples playfully. The thought of having the appendage enter her was very thrilling to the human.

"oh god!!!" the viperian moaned as her nipple was nibbled at. "You can't do that to me!!! It's so intense. But on't stop either. I don't even know what I'm saying. You're doing things to my body that I haven't felt in such a long time. I don't even know. Just be gentle, but don't you dare stop!!!"

The twisting of her nipples was making Manasa shake and moan. "You just keep working me like that, I'm going to have to really show you some appreciation!!" the alien promised. She thought about Dellis's question. The truth was that she hadn't. It had been some time since Manasa had last had a lover. Being so far and long away from home had kept her from being intimate. Even when she had been with another, her tail had yet to come into play. But....

"never before my love." She admitted. But to show her interest, she moved her tail to Dellis's pussy and searched for her clit. Upon finding it, she began to rub the tip of her tail against it to stimulate it. "But I'm more then willing to try." She said with a lusty whisper, putting her hands on her lover's neck and pulling her tight for a deep kiss.

Dellis gave Manasa a devlish grin "Oh I don't intend to stop any time soon." she said then moaned out as she felt her lover's tail on he clit. It was such a strange, yet exhilarating, feeling. She met the kiss with equal passion, slipping her tongue in once more to explore Manasa's mouth. She pulled back, out of breath. "Yes please, Manasa." she said as she pushed herself against her viperian lover's tail. "Come inside me, please~" she pleaded while kissing and sucking along her neck and jawline. The thought of Manasa pushing into her was getting harder and harder to resist. As she kissed her hand traveled down and began to slowly rub at Manasa's clit before teasing her wet folds.

"you dirty little minx!!" manasa joked. As much as she complained about the intensity of the the feelings Dellis was gving her, Manasa wasn't exactly in pain. in fact, the pleasure was far greater then anything she'd felt in a very long time. Possibly the greatest pleasure she'd ever felt.

"Okay, then open up dear." Manasa said as she began to push her tail into her lover. As wet as Dellis was, he first bit of her tail went in easily. But after the first few inches, the increasing size of her tail made it harder for Manasa to push it inside. So she began to slowly push in and out. Teasing at Dellis's pussy to get it to open wider for her. She was glad Dellis was not a selfish lover. her hands against Manasa's clit was making her shake. She wrapped her arms tighter around the woman and began to make out with her passionately as they played with each other.

Dellis smirked at Manasa's comment then did as requested and relaxed her body as best she could. She felt it enter her, stretch her folds and she gasped out and moaned in ecstasy. "Ohhhhh god, Manasa~" she said as she arched her back and closed her eyes before meeting the rough kiss. She moaned into her lover's mouth as the tail moved in and out of her. She has been penetrated plenty of times, but this was a whole knew and thrilling experience.

She pulled back from the kiss and sat up, straddling her alien lover as her tail continued to fuck her. She moved her hips to the thrusts, moaning in pleasure. "Yes baby! Oh! yes god!" she cried out as she "rode" Manasa, her hand still rubbing and soon pushed into her and thrusts as best she could to please her lover as much as she was pleasing her.

Hearing the moaning of her lover, Manasa couldn't help but feel proud in herself. It had been so long since she was last with a lover, not to mention the fact that she was using her tail in a way she had never done before. So she felt quite pleased that she was bringing such pleasure. Continuing to work her tail in and out of the human woman. Then an idea occured to her. She started moving her tail in a shaking motion, almost like what a vibrator might feel like. She hoped that the movement of her tail combined with the continued pushing inside of her would bring Dellis even more pleasure.

When the human woman sat up, Manasa had to temporarily move her tail to adjust how she used it. Once the girl had sat up, Manasa adjusted her tail so that she could continue to work it into her lover. "Does that feel good baby!!!" the reptailian woman asked, suddenly moaning herself thanks to the hand movements of her lover. "Fuck that feels so good!!!" She exclaimed. "please don't stop. Play with my pussy baby. i want you to keep rubbing it!!!"

Her pussy having not been touched by any but herself in so long, Dellis's hands were like heaven for the green scaled woman. She never wanted this to end. She was going to make love to Dellis until they both ran out of energy.

Dellis threw her head back and let out a cry of pleasure as she felt the vibrations of Manasa's tail. "Oh my god! Manasa!!!" she said then fell back down on top of her lover, holding herself up with her free arm as her breasts hovered over Manasa's face. "Faster baby, yes oh god!!!!" she said as she pushed back against the reptilian woman's tail thrusting inside her.

She soon felt her orgasm building so she began to thrust into her lover harder and faster, using the palm of her hand to rub her clit. "Baby!! oh!! I'm almost there!!! So close!!" she said, moaning out loudly as she gripped the sheets with her free hand and thrusts into Manasa.

The green skined woman was locked in the passion of the moment. Dellis didn't really need to tell her to go any faser, because Manasa did it of her own accord. Moving her tail at an almost blurry speed inside of her lover. Driving the tail in while she moved it would surely be enough to make the human woman cum in short order. That was te goal that Manasa had been strivng for. To hear the screams and moans of her lover as she came.

But she wasn't exactly giving without recieving. The human woman had begun to finger her at a rapid pace. Her fingers driving in and out while her palm rubbed Manasa's clit. The feelings were making it a little difficult to focus. "Oh shit that's fucking good!!!" Manasa moaned, throwing her head back and hissing a little. "Don't fucking stop baby. I want you to make me cum as I make you cum. Fuck my pussy with your fingers Dellis. Make me cum baby. Make me CUM!!!!!!"

Dellis was moaning louder and louder as Manasa drove into her. "Yes!!! oh yes!!!! Manasa!!!!!" she cried out, thrusting into her lover with as much force as she could match to Manasa. "I'm gonna cum!!!! ahhhhh!!!!!" she said as her back arched and her orgasm crashed into her with such force she felt as if she was about to pass out. She rode out the spasms as she continued to fuck Manasa so she would reach her own climax.

Soon the brunette collapsed on top of her alien lover, panting and drenched in sweat. "That..." Dellis huffed out. "That was.....amazing, baby." she said then burrowed her face into Manasa's neck and kissed along her jawline. It was, without a doubt, the best sex she has ever had. She continued her kisses along her lover's neck as she remained on top of her.

"Oh goddess that's so goooooodd!!!!" Manasa moaned. Barely able to continue her assault of the human's cunt. But thankfully her tail was able to work largely independent of her brain. Once she started something , it would continue unless she stopped it. That was a major plus of her nature.

The human's hand was far too much to bear. Unable to hold back, Manasa gasped and moaned as she came. Her whole body alive with wonderous pleasure. "Oh goddess I'm cumming!!" she shouted to her lover who seemed to be in the throws of her own orgasm.

When the Viperian woman finally came down from her high, she realized her tail was still working furiously. She stopped it and took a breath. "Sorry about that. " she said in a breathless and embarrassed voice. "Once it gets going. I couldn't control it. You fried my brain. " she wrapped her arms around her pale skinned lover and moaned lightly. Deeply in love with this woman.

Dellis chuckled as she slid off of Manasa a bit, her lover's tail slipping out of her with the movement. "It's ok love." She said as she snuggled close to Manasa. As she began to relax she came back down to reality. They had a tough road ahead of them. Perry was not the only crew member who would react negatively towards the news of her lover not being human. She hoped the commander's threat would be enough to keep them quiet but she doubted it. Dellis remained deep in thought as she wrapped her arms tightly around the woman she loved.

Manasa giggled nervously. She took her tail it wrapped it around her human lover's rear. With her arms and tail wrapped around her beautiful lover, Manasa felt more content now then she had in any time before. She felt like everything was right in the world. Her whole world was at ease, at least in this moment. But in the back of her mind, she was still worried about the future. Her own and Dellis's. There was much to be concerned over. Especially if more shipmates turned against them. But that was another battle for another day. For this moment, the green skinned woman was focused on relaxing. She took a deep breath and sighed. "So...." She whispered lightly. Not sure if her human lover wanted to talk or just lay there in silence.

Dellis nuzzled Manasa's neck as they two women embraced. She enjoyed her woman's tail around her. It was a very comforting for her. "Sooo~..." She said as she drew circles around her lover's stomach. She was fine with talking for a bit before nodding off. "....So when did you realized you had feelings for me?" she asked, curious how long it took Manasa to gather the courage to reveal herself to Dellis.

"haha. you would ask that wouldn't you." Manasa commented, giving her lover a kiss on the forehead. She thought about the question a bit before answering. As she thought, she absentmindedly caressed her lover with her tail. "I'm not sure if I there was a specific moment when I knew." she began to explain. "I just remember feelings growing for you. The more we spared, the more I wanted to get close to you. Some point along the way, I finally realized how much I wanted you."

A thought crossed her mind. "When did you know?" The alien woman asked curiously.

Dellis chuckled and snuggled in closer as she listened to Manasa. She thought over the question for a moment before responding. "I guess it was the same for me." She said as she caressed Manasa's tail lovingly. "But I think it was when you got hurt I finally realized I couldn't bare the thought of losing you." Dellis conintued her caresses while they embraced.

"That was a special moment for me too." Manasa agreed, remembering it well. "But for a different reason. I was worried that I might die. If you hadn't have saved me, that thing would have certainly killed me. I was really worried that I may never get to tell you how I felt about you. You can't imagine my relief when I survived. Though, losing a hand has caused plenty of trouble. Thankfully, it grew back. The blessing of my people."

Gently running her fingers up and down Dellis's back, Manasa gave the human woman a peck on the forehead. "So what happens now?" She couldn't help but ask. "I don't mean with the whole, people trying to kill me thing. But with us? Where do we go from here?" In the back of her mind, Manasa may have already been hearing wedding bells. Though she'd never admit it.

Dellis nodded "Yes, that has to be worrying." she said then kissed along Manasa's jaw. She pondered her lover's question. "We be together." she said, her eyes closed as she rested her head on Manasa's shoulder. "Whatever happens. We deal with it together." Soon, Dellis's breathing was steadied, signaling she was fast asleep.

The next few days have been surprisingly quiet for the two women. They went about their jobs like normal with little incident. Some have asked Dellis about her relationship with Manasa. She said they where together and stated nothing more. After all, it was none of their business. Dellis saw Manasa walking down the hall. She reached for her when she passed and pulled her into the empty engine room. She leaned against the wall as she pulled her lover in and wrapped her arms around her neck. "Hey there~" she said playfully. "I missed you." then she leaned in and kissed her deeply. They have had a heavy workload so they had little time together for the last two days. Dellis was rather eager to be alone with her alien lover.

"together." Manasa agreed. She wrapped her arms tight and kissed Dellis back. With the two lovers in close contact, they fell asleep.

Manasa had gone back to work, but given the anti human sentiment on the ship, she had gone back to her human like camouflage. Her pinkish skin tone keeping most from raising an eye brow. But she did get a few more stares then normal. Though that may have been for a different reason... walking back from the engine room to getting off work, she found herself pulled in and thrown against a wall. Her lips became suddenly busy and her traced across her body. "Hiya..." she moaned and kissed back. Clearly knowing that it was Dellis who'd 'attacked' her. "I missed you too. How have you been today?"

"mmmmm~ I'm just fine" Dellis said as she nuzzled and kissed Manasa's neck, licking and sucking on the love bite she gave her a few nights ago. They both have a few noticeable hickeys on their necks from their love making. Dellis continued her kisses as her hands traveled up her lover's shirt. It was odd when she was with Manasa in her human form. To Dellis, it almost felt like cheating. But she reminded herself that under this camouflage was a her sexy alien lover. She looked around for a second before dipping her hand into Manasa's pants and stroked her slowly above her underwear.

"I can't help but touch you every time I see you baby" she said as she sucked on her love bite on Manasa's neck and lightly nipped at the skin.

The caresses and nibbling was starting to take its tole on Manasa. She was always so close to coming with just the slightest of touches. The bruises were starting to add up from all the bites that Dellis gave her. But it wasn't all one sided. Manasa had gotten into spanking Dellis quite a bit, so the human woman's ass was starting to get redder and more tender with passing days.

"You need to be careful!" Manasa moaned as she felt herself attacked and groped by her lover. "Someone might see. Besides, save some energy for later. We can 'work out' together and burn off some calories. I want to spoon fuck the shit out of you."

Dellis purred in approval at Manasa's desire to spoon fuck her. It was one of her favorite positions. Mainly since it was a good position for her tail to grind against herself and come at the same time as her. She loved it when her alien lover got her off, but hearing her moan and cry out in pleasure drove her wild. "mmmm~ no worries. It's shift change. No one is here." She said and began slowly stoking Manasa above her underwear.

She was just about to dip her hand into Manasa's panties when the ship suddenly shook. Dellis took her hand out and clung to Manasa as the alarms began to sound. The AI voice spoke out over the loud speaker.

"Attention!!! Enemy ship detected!!! All personnel report to your stations!!"

It said and repeated the sentence as people began to scramble around the ship to grab weapons and head to any openings for a possible boarding. Dellis looked up at Manasa then took her hand and led her out. They had to separate since they were needed at different posts. She gave her a quick kiss before heading to the bridge. Ready to defend this ship and her lover at all cost.

"You're such a dirty tease." Manasa moaned as her lover masturbated her from outside her little panties. Dellis had a bad habit of liking to drive Manasa wild right before work began. She would have to spend her whole shift in sexual frustration. Before getting off and fucking Dellis for hours in retaliation. Not that it was an actual punishment.

When the ship shook, Manasa couldn't help cursing.

"Fuck!!" she growled as she pulled her pants up and have her lover a kiss.

Things had been all quiet recently. No real pirate sightings. But if course it had to end. There was no way for peace forever. But the pirates themselves weren't what really concerned her. It was the possibility of one laying a hand on Dellis. Her lover, whom she couldn't protect since their stations were so far apart.

Manasa ran to the engine room and grabbed her weapons. Making sure her camoflague was working. She readied herself for battle. Praying for her lover in her mind.

Dellis hopped into her seat just as the commander rushed in. "Do we have an ID on the ship?" she asked. "Getting it now ma'am." A male crew member said and the main screen flicked on to show the ship approaching them. It was around the same size but it was clear it was not of their military. The scan was complete and displayed the results. Dellis shuddered as she read what kind of ship it was. Other murmured their concerns around her.

"Ma'am.....it's a minutemen ship." the crewmen said to Maxis. The Minutemen where a group of human separatists who are determined to take Earth as well, but only to turn it human only. Once they get word when humans align with aliens they see them as the enemy. Maxis showed nothing in her expression. "Shields up, weapons at the ready." she commanded then got on the PA system and explained the situation. "All personnel cover all opening and prepare for possible boarding."

Dellis turned back to her screen and hope for everyone gets out of this ok. Manasa especially. She preyed her lover stays safe.

Back
Top Bottom