Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Perverted Yu-Gi-Oh duel anyone?(Bimbofication, Corruption, Magic, Over Powered Cards)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaru

Star
A friend of mine helped me make an over powered 'deck' on google docs with some made-up cards. Unfortunately, they vanished and haven't been able to play since, but I want to try the deck out. Is there anyone who would like to play a game(and probably lose) to the deck? We can play a "Shadow Game" where the cards actually affect the players, a "Penalty Game" with a perverted ending for the loser of the game, or just a normal bet on the duel, with the loser having to do what the winner says. (I have an 'example' duel on pastebin, if anyone would like to see it.)

The deck: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X_-nVjOrZ7W-xInbz22i_xYGl0dbOISGRTc5PITUHtw/edit?usp=sharing
(If it interests you, feel free to suggest any other cards you think I might want to add to it)

The sample duel between the deck and Alexis from GX: http://pastebin.com/TTduR1HN

Kinks included in the deck:
Bimbofication,
Corruption,
IQ drain,
Ball worship,
Cock Warship,
Nosehooks,
Musk,
Excessive cum,
Ahegao,
Strange Japanese Transformations(Gyaru/Ganguro, Haigure, Hyottoko/Blowjob face, Kuromaru, Minion Masks),
Breast/Ass Expansion,
Lip Expansion,
Age Growth,
Age Reduction,
Latex Transformation,
Rubber transformation,
Body Writing,
and generally being Over Powered.

I've also began to make a Magic-the-Gathering deck of a similar feel to the YuGiOh deck. It is meant to be OP and perverted, but I am still learning some of the tactics so it is not at it's best. Feel free to take a look though!

A few of those kinks were more for my friend's sake than for my own, but please let me know if you would like to set something up! Either using your own made up deck, a deck of random cards, a real deck, or whatever. Hope we can play!

I would LOVE to play something with the Magic Cards, since I'm not nearly well versed enough in Yu-gi-oh to play with that.

Bump, plus interested in trying to play against the new "sub deck" in the yu-gi-oh deck link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom