Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vice's RP Den [MXF/MXM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

Moon
Hello everyone, I thought I would finally get this post set up and established so I can see what interest there is, I am pretty new here but have already started up a few role-plays and some of which are already extremely promising.

For now I only do MxF mostly because I have not done MxM or played a female before, but it may be something I try in the future.

EDIT: I AM LOOKING FOR A MXM RP, BUT AM NOT EXPERIENCED, PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO DISCUSS POSSIBLE PLOTS.

Note: I do roleplays over AIM and YIM and Skype also, sometimes these are not as lengthy with the posts, but can be just as fun, am open to all idea's and pairings so add me if interested. Just send me a message if you would prefer to RP over this medium and I will add you.

What I Look For:

So generally I like to step into a role that is completely new to me, I like to step into the shoes of my character and fully explore them, which is why often times I like to try out unique idea's so if you have something that is unique or different, please send me a message and we can flesh out a story together.

- Effort, I like effort to be put into the replies, I don't mean you have your write loads of paragraph's just as long as what you do write is detailed enough and gives me something to work with.

To expand on this, I don't like leading a roleplay and have my partner just following my story, I want it to be a story made of two people

- A detailed character, before we start I usually like for both of us to have our characters established, a short description or an overview of what your character looks like and personality traits is fine.

Again this doesn't have to be walls of text about your character, you are not even required to tell me allot about them, sometimes it is fun to find out about them in the roleplay, but I do like for you to have a good idea about who they are before we start

- Honesty, I dislike it when I start a RP and it feels like it is something the other person is not into as time goes on, if there is something you don't like or you want to drop it, let me know I wont bite

What I Can Offer:

- A well built character, usually before I start a roleplay, I will have a character formed in my head, I will know their likes/dislikes how they behave in certain situations, they are usually well thought out.

- I like exploring different types of roleplay, so there is not much I would not try, if the story/setting is interesting I will most likely want to give it a try

- Help with the plot, if you have an idea for a story or setting but cannot come up with a plot, I am usually willing to help with that, or at least help set it up and establish our two characters.

Roleplays I especially like:

- Fantasy, I have been doing allot of this recently, the world of demons/angels/monsters of all kinds, I don't mind doing more of these, but I most likely wont seek them as I am already doing a few.

- Normal/Slice of Life, if you have a plot or an idea or even just a desire to do one of these, please send me a message, I have not done one of these in a while and it would be good to get back into one

- Scifi, I have not done scifi before, it has always seemed somewhat intimidating to me, but I feel once I do it will be something I can really sink my teeth into

As stated before if you have a unique roleplay, or something that doesn't really fit into normal categories, please send me a message, I always love something different.

Notes about specific types of plots:

- Incest, I do like Incest roleplays, but I prefer if they are not purely smut, there needs to be some background, some other events happening, I am more than happy to do these roleplays as long as they have some substance to them, again this is a genre I have allot of ideas for so give me a shout if you are interested.

- Darker Themes, in quite a few of the roleplays I do, they can have darker themes, my characters may have a dark background, or we may go over some issues and events that some may not like in their roleplay, this is especially true for roleplays that would include violence, no matter what roleplay we are doing, make sure you let me know if this kind of thing will bother you so I know in advanced.

I also want to welcome anyone who has a plot that may be a bit different to come to me, even if they don't have it fully fleshed out, if you have something but you cannot find anyone to do the roleplay with you, send me a message, I am sure we can work up a plot together.

Plot idea's I am really craving:

Serial Killer: Ok so this is one I have really been wanting to do, I do not have the full details of it yet, but I would play a serial killer, he would have been doing this for a long time (10-20+ years) and is someone who the authorities really want to catch, however when ever they get close, he always finds some way to allude them, I am not sure what who YC would be but this would be something we would need to discuss and flesh out a plot for (WARNING: this plot will most like be dark, graphic and involve lots of death obviously)

Submissive: Ok so I find I have always played the dominant role, it is not that I dislike it, in fact I like it very much, but I really want to explore the other side, in this MC will be a male submissive and YC would be female dominant, I do have some idea's for plots for this one so if it would interest you, send me a message and we can sort this one out.

I will update this post with any plots I might come up with, as I find myself doing that allot when I am suppose to be doing other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom