Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a dom Guy for noncon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GracieParker

Planetoid
Hey there, amm I am not sure how to do this but I´ll give it a try :p

Me
My name is Grace or Gracie, whatever you like. I am a 21 year old girl with brown hair, brown eyes and pale white skin. I am 5´3 ft. tall and weight about 115lbs., got 32b boobs and am completely shaven. Why I am telling you all this? Because mostly I like to play as myself. Obviously the background story differs depending on the play itself but in general thats who I like to play. I always like to think of my character as a semi autobiographical me.
However, I am also openminded to use a playby for the rps and depending on the playby I would think of a name and if needed a backstory for the character. Check out the playby-list further down.

I am pretty much into rough wild sex, and I am looking mostly for noncon, forced, rape rp with a very dom guy as I am pretty sub. If you are not into that, I am perfectly fine with that, but dont judge me because I am. So please only contact me if you like the same stuff. To get a better picture check out my F-List.

Stuff

As you might have noticed I am not a native english speaker so please forgive me the occasionally mistake and I will do so likewise.
I prefer to play on PM or mail, thread is okay too if you insist.
I dont like oneliners but I also dont need a whole novel, I´d say 1-2 paragraphs or about 8-10 sentences is what I usually write, then again this always depends on the partner.
I try to write every day but sometimes that just doesnt work out. I have a real life which is more important ;) And if you dont like the rp, let me know, we can work out something or just talk about dropping it like civilized people. I think its utterly rude to just stop answering and letting the other one wait for nothing. So dont be that person :p

Pairings
Your character x My character

Trucker x Hitchhiker
Evil Cop x Civilian or Criminal
Doctor x Patient
Popular Guy x New girl
Enemy Soldier x Soldier
Nazi x Jewish girl
Black Guy x White girl
Mechanic x Customer
Lifeguard x Girl in swimming pool

Possible playbys

Kristen Stewart
Anna Kendrick
Katy Perry
Emily Kinney
Alexandra Daddario

I wouldn´t mind most of them being played out as gangbangs either, actually I am craving a gangbang rp with huge cocks (Interracial) right now, but thats up to you ;) If you however are into some specific roles that i haven´t mentioned, but our kinks match up, dont hesitate to write me. We probably can figure something out ;)

RE: Looking for a dom Guy

Hello Gracie,
I like several roles in your thread.2 that stand out are:

Nazi x Jewish girl
Black Guy x White girl

I am on IM now
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master
Ready to start now if you are available.
Owning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom