Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Domme and her latex plaything (Kinky-Sub and I)

" No I want it to fund my wardrobe Mistress." Sarah said not even thinking of using it for nything else as Vixen was still primarily in charge of her thoughts and actions though as the rush died down in her. She enjoyed the tender moment of sitting down leaning against her mistress for strength, even though she had put her through an exhausting public performance she couldn't muster up any hatred for her. " Tired Mistress and a little sore, but i do feel satisfied and would do it again in a heartbeat." Sarah said softly her breathing returning to normal now as she had some time to rest. She looked down at her outfit surprised that it was a custom piece but she couldn't deny that it was worth what ever she paid for it. His work is really nice." Hearing her say how much she spent was almost mind blowing as she didn't even know where she would come up with that kind of money. "Guess I will have to be a busy slut if I want a big collection like yours." Sarah joked a little trying to figure out how many days it would take to earn all that.

"Yes Mistress and I am free all day to be your plaything." Sarah said slowly getting up off the bench and taking a few steps that were still a bit shaky but didn't last long. "I'd love to see your playroom Mistress and make a recording to prove I will always be yours." Sarah suggested thinking over the other ideas in her head. She knew her days with Jayden would be full of new thing and kinks she had never imagined before and was excited to explore them all with her. She figured after seeing Jayden's full stash she would have some ideas of her own and if not could fall back on the ones she suggested.

She laughs and looks at her, “Well you can tell him yourself when you see him this afternoon… I wasn’t expecting you to say yes to hey I want to come over to your house.” She tells her. “Okay so maybe I lied a little bit… Not forty try fifty grand worth of gear.” She tells her with a sly smile. She looks at her and smiles, “You don’t have to be a slut to get that big of a collection… I got more money than I know what to do with… I have no problem covering your expenses if you want me to… I don’t mind it at all.” She tells her. With a good paying job and good investments, she was a very rich woman. She smiles and rubs her back, “So feel rested enough to walk? If you can’t I have no problem… I got some muscle.” She says as she flexes. “About five pounds of muscle.” She states.

There was something comforting about the way they were making each other feel safe after their play. Jayden was making sure that Sarah was okay by asking her questions and in return Sarah was making sure that Jayden was fine by simply talking to her. Jayden laughs, “You know it feels good to finally do something I love.” She tells her. She keeps on rubbing Sarah’s back, “If we are coming to my place we have to stop by your play… Safe to say you are not making it back home tonight.” She states. She looks around and then leans back and stares at the cloudless day, “Oh this breeze feels good.” She says.

Sarah as speechless for a moment hearing that Jayden was willing to cover the cost of her outfits and didn't know if she could let herself accept that offer. While she did have fun today making a quick grand of the crowd she didn't want it to become a full time job to fuel her new life style. "I want you to but i feel bad are you really sure you don't mind Mistress? Though I guess there are other ways to pay you back for getting my outfits." She asked ending the last part with a playful wink wondering where she had gone wrong in her life that she was still at home and Jayden could afford to be her sugar momma. she smiled up at Jayden not wanting to move once she felt her back being rubbed easing her body and mind a little. "I can't wait to meet your friend and show him the wonderful work he did." Sarah added taking a few more minutes to rest up before she felt good enough to stand on her own again. " I won't need much from my room just some new clothes if you'll allow my to wear them and my laptop for work." Sarah added leaning back too enjoying the breeze on the open parts of her mask. She didn't mind being told she was sleeping over as it meant more time she could spend with her mistress and still dressed up like vixen.

Sarah was a little nervous about having to go get her things as she was guessing that she wouldn't be able to change before going in. She only cared because her parents reactions would not be as open and receptive as some of the crowd and they would probably not understand new new desired taste in clothing."You don't have to carry me Mistress I can walk now." Sarah said getting up off the bench and took a few steps ahead to test her legs out. She waited for Jayden to get up and walk ahead before she followed behind her closely grabbing the sign they had made for her stunt. "Um Mistress do you want me to get my stuff dressed this way or can I change?" Sarah asked prepping herself mentally to have to explain this to her mother as she would likely still be home when the two arrived at her place.

She laughs at her and smirks, “If I didn’t want to pay for it I would have not suggested it at all. Like I said I have more money than I know what to do… I give it to charity, spend it on outrageous things or buy fetish gear… Mostly charity to the orphanage that raised me for a year.” She admits. She caught the wink and smiles softly, “Oh don’t worry about repayment you have already paid enough.” She replies to her question about the repayment. She laughs, “Oh you would need more than that… I mean it is the weekend and thus you need three days’ worth of clothing or if you want you could wear my clothing. But they might be a tad to baggy for you giving that I am a clean six feet tall.” She informs her. She giggles, “As you wish when it comes to the carrying and as to what I want you to wear I am sure that you already know what I want you to wear… Don’t worry I can handle your parents.” She tells her.

She got up and looks at her and points to the sign, “Well then don’t forget about your sign my dear rubber slut because you will need it. Or leave it I will leave it up to you.” She informs her. She walks over to the parking lot and to her care and she giggles, “Oh my god! The way she moves… The way she begged it was so awesome… Oh I am so lucky.” She thought. She stops and looks around and smirks as she composes herself, she had to make it look like she was dead serious, she couldn't let her see that she was happy. Well the game was over but, she had an appearance to keep

Sarah let out a bit of a sigh even though she braced herself for this she would never be fully ready, but it did help that Jayden would help deal with them. She didn't say much except for a few instructions on how to get to her complex. She kept repeating her tips over in her head and she knew that she loved doing this and it made her happy and while the opinion of a crowd didn't matter her parents were another story altogether. It didn't help that she was an only child and thus they were a little over protective of her but she had to leave that protection for another who she could blossom with and not just live. The complex she lived at was fairly small as the three levels housed one other family and two studios on the top floor and most of her neighbors were out for the day but her mom's car was still in the same spot. "Here goes nothing." Sarah said leaving the car and carrying her sign with her after fishing her keys out of her pockets.

The door creaked open slowly and Sarah entered the kitchen looking around as her heels clacked on the floor she left the sign on the table figuring it would be a good ice breaker. she had just made it down stairs before she heard her mother call out to her.
"Sarah are you wearing heels inside?"
"yeah mom bought a new pair just breaking them in"
" Okay just be careful.Are you going to be around tonight your dad has a friend coming over. Oh he has a son your age maybe he'll bring him."
" Sounds like fun mom but I'm spending the weekend at a friend's house just packing up a bag before heading out"

Sarah worked quickly as she pulled out her old backpack from school and stuffed it with three days worth of underwear, bras, shirts, shorts and a few long t-shirts to sleep in. Lastly she grabbed her laptop and charge zipping up the bag. Soon there was a knock on the door and before she could answer the door slowly opened. Who or what is Vixen? her mom asked trailing off as she gasped turning into a scream when she saw Sarah in her new gear. The houses insulation wasn't the best meaning most loud noises outside echoed in and you could hear someone screaming if you were outside.What in God's name are you wearing!? get it off now, did the neighbors see you like this? Sarah this.. this isn't normal you're not leaving until your father gets home. Her mom added taking a few more steps toward her daughter.

Sarah took a deep breath as she listen to her mother rant on expecting her to go off exactly like she had done. She waited for her to stop before she attempted to explain what she was wearing. "Vixen is my that was my sign for the park this morning. It feels good wearing this and I've been looking into it a little and now I've found someone who can help me experience it. It feels wonderful and makes me happy shouldn't that be enough for you?" Sarah asked trembling a little as her mom only went off on her further about dressing like a whore and how that wouldn't bring her a happy life in the long run. She tried to sneak in her explanation but she wasn't giving much of a chance to talk. "I'm not a kid I can leave and go where I want I'll be back in a few days." Sarah shouted over her mother's rant. She moved past her and hurried up the stairs but her mom kept following her.

Even as she left the complex her mother threw on a robe and followed her to the car still going off on her. When Jayden's car came into few she rushed ahead not recognizing it or her as one of Sarah's car. "You! What do you have on my daughter? She wasn't like this before so what did you do and what are you forcing her with?!" She screamed glaring at Jayden through the windshield moving to stand in front of the car so the two couldn't leave. Sarah caught up and threw her bag in the back along with the sign before trying to move her mother."Mom back off, I asked for this, I contacted her she hasn't made me do anything I didn't want to." Sarah said raising her voice finding some confidence around Jayden.

Jayden drove her home and she had waited for her and then out of nowhere the mother came and started shouting at her and well she sat there taking the verbal beat down and then she looks at her mother and gives her a look, “Did I do anything… Yeah I did somethings and I didn’t force her like she said I gave her the choice to back out and she went on knowing well what was planned for her.” She informs her. She got out of the car revealing herself to the older woman, but she wasn’t trying to be intimidating, she looks at her mother and smiles, “Look I can see why you think this is an extreme, but look around your in New York and this is fashion… Just because she loves latex should not make you see her in a different light,” She points to her mother, “I’m sure you have liked something that society deemed weird… Some of use choose to embrace it… Other’s choose not.” She states. She looks over at Sarah and then walks over to her, “Yes she dresses differently, but the fact remains that she is the daughter that loves you and has the values you have taught her. That is something that is never forgot.” She says. She had a dead serious look at her face, “She reached out to me and I simple offered her my services to help her understand her desires. I deemed it that her desire is something that should be experienced and not suppressed.” She informs her. She knew that Sarah wanted to explore more and she points to Sarah, “Would a forced person have a smile on their face?” She asks.

She walks over to her mother and shakes her hand, “Well despite the screaming it was a pleasure you,” She looks back at Sarah, “Umm a little help here Sarah?” She asks. She lets go and looks down, “Look your daughter is in good hands… Everything she is wearing, she is wearing it because she wants to,” She was being genuine with her words, “I wouldn’t dare to force her into anything… I told her exactly what she was going to be doing… I would never lie to her.” She informs her mother. She looks at her, “I just want to make her happy… I can’t explain it, but,” She turns to Sarah, “I just get the feeling that she is fill an empty void that has been empty for a long time. This could be the ramblings of a girl… To be honest with you I have no idea if she feels the same and since I am being in the honest mood… I wouldn’t really care if she didn’t have the same feeling… I am just a simple conductor into the world of kink and as long as I see a smile on her face… Hey I’m a happy camper.” She tells her. She heads to the driver’s side of her car, “Like I said it is it nice to meet you.” She says nicely. She opens the door and got in and sat down looking ahead of her, “Well did I really fuck that up? Well I think I got to her… Maybe I helped her understand.” She tells herself. She smiles proud of herself hoping that a normal person would understand.

Sarah didn't interrupt as Jayden tried to win over her mother and show her that she had good intentions with her daughter. She stayed close to her one to break up any physical fighting that may have happened but thankfully the two remained civil about the whole matter. The other reason was to show her mother that she agreed with what Jayden said and was leaving with her despite her input. "Mom she's right I haven't been happy for a while, I just masked it because you and dad don't listen and always offer the same advice that clearly isn't working. These few hours I've spent as Vixen and being with Jayden has been the happiest I've been in a while. I love you both and this doesn't change that, I'm still the same girl you both love." Sarah said confirming what Jayden had tried to explain to her, though the two friends were the only ones smiling as her mother looked unmoved.

Sarah... I do love you an care about making sure you grow upright. Your're still young this might fill that void now but for how long? We all get caught up in fantasies just make sure this one doesn't ruin your life. Her said breaking hersilence after awkwardly shaking hands with Jayden. Sarah was her only child and she couldn't understand how this brought joy to her life and still insisted she knew what was best for her baby. She knew when to back down as she was outmatch and hoped Sarah might have a change of heart while they were going at it but no such luck. "I won't stop you from leaving but this is far from over and you're father while hear about this soon." She added before heading back in to the complex.

She wanted to run over and hug her mom but she had a feeling it wouldn't help her situation much and might make it worse. " Well that went exactly as i thought it would." Sarah said climbing into the car letting out a sigh of relief. The battle had been won but the war was far from over and she wasn't looking forward to coming back and facing her dad." Thanks for dealing with her nicely and being so nice to me. She ... she'll come around eventually I think she still has her own fantasy going in her head of this perfect family and unfortunately this doesn't fit in to it." Sarah said resting her head on Jayden's shoulder. She was truly happy wearing the gear and being around her mistress knowing she was safe in her hands. The smile on her face proved that she wasn't faking it and this had been what she needed all along to fill the rut in her life.

She looks at her and smiles, “Well what can I say… I’m a Jedi.” She jokes. She laughs a little and looks at her, “Well all joking aside every parent wants the perfect family and trust me I understand parents they always want what is best for us… My parents flipped shit when I told them that I would be a pony girl to a mistress. Not only that when I told them that I was a lesbian well they tried to make me straight, it’s not that they didn’t care it’s that they didn’t want me to get ridiculed like they did… I mean their friends didn’t care it was the family that had issues with it.” She informs her. She points to the house and smiles, “Well the choice is yours. What do you want to do? Wait for dad and get it out of the way or go and leave it for another… Myself I just say we get it over with and wait, but if you want to leave then that is fine as well.” She tells her.

There was a sense of accomplishment as she talked to her mother nicely. She could have just as easily started to yell, but she did not. Cool and collected was the way to go. She kisses her cheek, “Well what will it be my dear pet… What will you decided to do.” She tells her. She leans to her ear, “I am going to get you to eat me on the way to my house and that involves you getting out of that neck corset… Laces are long enough so you can untie it yourself.” She states. "So maybe we can have some more fun or maybe some cuddling. Maybe a movie or food." She adds.

Sarah was rather shocked that her own adopted parents were almost like her own in not accepting her for who she was, she could have guessed that they would have been more open after what they went through. She stayed silent thinking over the options in her head about waiting to get it all over with or leave and deal with it later. Her father was at work and his lunch break wouldn't be for a while so that meant a lot of waiting around in the parking lot. "it might be a few hours before he can leave work and I don't want you to have to wait around for that long. Plus maybe some time away will let what you said to my mother sink in some after she cools down." Sarah said not fully making up her mind though the whole thing was weighing down on her happy mood that she had felt all morning. Though it perked up again when she felt her lips kiss her cheek lightly and whispered her intentions for Sarah on the ride home. " Let's go to your place Mistress I don't want to wait for him." Sarah said making her answer known. There was some merit in getting it all over with but she felt like her mother would be the mos reasonable of the two and maybe could see Jayden's message if she was gone for a few days.

Sarah leaned forward reaching behind her and slowly undid the laces of her neck corset taking her time to make sure she didn't ruin them. Once she was done she turned around gently placing it on the back seat next to her overnight bag before turning back to face Jayden. She stretched her neck a little as it was a little stiff being forced in that position but even when it was off she found herself keeping her head in the same position. She leaned against Jayden's arm nuzzling into it a little with a smile on her face. She was rather excited to be able to please her mistress being able to pay her back for all that she had done. "Is it a long ride to your place Mistress?" She asked as the day Jayden had planned would be just what she needed to calm down after facing her mother.

She laughs when she notices that her head made when she took the corset off her neck, then came the nuzzle, “Well home it is and we are about five minutes away from my house, but I might a bit longer so you can get some fun in, then again maybe I shouldn’t because well you already had your fun.” She states. She taps the glass, “One way window… You can look out, but not in.” She adds. She smiles as she scoots up and pulls off her latex pants, it took her while since her juices covered the pants, “Latex easy to get on, but a bitch to get off when wet.” She informs her. She grabs the back if her head and pulls her down so she could get a good look at her glistening slit, “You see that you filthy whore that is your doing? Do I need to tell you what to do or do you have a good idea as to what I want?” She asks.

She lets go of her head and shifts the car into gear and she drives off and then looks down. “Well slut get to it… Did you really expect me not to get you down there licking my juices? For fuck sakes.” She says. She grabs her head and pushes it against her core. She throws her head back, “Oh fuck me! That feels so good.” She shouts. She looks at the window and tries to focus, “Come on…. Eat me! I fucking need this! I don’t give a fuck! Use your tongue, fingers or hell use the vibrator!” She shouts. She growls and glares at her, “Well what the hell are you waiting for!” She shouts.

Sarah just nodded her head taking advantage of the movement freedom she had while it last not knowing when she was going to have to neck corset again. Her eyes drifted down as she saw her exposed slit and was rather wet and was happy that she could have done it without directly pleasing her mistress and that she got some entertainment out of her public show. Though she wasn't sure how well she was going to be able to please her as she had never gone down on a girl before or had someone go down on her. "Yes Mistress I know how a good doll pleases her mistress." Sarah said prepping herself for a brief moment before she got ready to move in to eat Jayden out.

Though just as she was about to begin she was forced even closer not having any freedom to move as she was berated by her mistress for not moving fast enough. Soon she gave her slit a slow soft lick taking in the taste of her juices, it was odd on the tongue but in a good way and grew on here more and more with each lick. She could see why Jayden enjoyed the taste of a woman as it was much better then that of a man. She explored her slit taking long slow licks slowly pushing her tongue deeper into her slit. She gradually picked up the pace as her tongue snaked deeper into her mistress trying to read her sign of pleasure as what she loved the best. her tongue drifted up finding her clit and slowly traced her tongue around it for a while before she began to explore her more. When she need a break to catch her breath she never let up as her fingers took over only using two to explore her that way. She din't focus on the drive or even how much time had passed all she wanted to do was make Jayden cum as she had been so good to her today and couldn't thank her enough for what she did.

She throws her head back multiple times against the head rest and looks at her with a smile, “Holy shit Sarah! You suck clit like a pro… Is this your first time with a girl?” She asked. If she said she didn’t that was highly true or a flat out lie, but Sarah had no reason to lie so she would believe her. She groans and pushes down on the gas pedal and the car speeds up. Her mind was becoming foggy with lust and she looks down, “You know you can play with yourself I am in a good mood and I will gladly allow it my pet.” She moves her right hand away from the steering wheel and slaps her ass. “Oh god good! I have no idea how long I can last… So you know my dear pet I am a squirter.” She tells her

She noticed the speedometer and she lets go of pedal letting the car slow itself on its own. It wasn’t the first time that she had squirted in the car, she lost her virginity in the car so it sort of reeked of sex. She shivers and moans loudly, “Oh the way you vary the licks and how you try to go as deep as you can is so good!” She shouts. She trembles and looks at her, “There is no fucking way this is your first time… Come on please go fast I am so close… Come on! Harder! Faster!” She commands. She was panting each lick given was driving her closer to the age and she knew well that soon she would be spraying her juices all over Sarah.

Sarah looked up at Jayden with her eyes smiling with them as she was truly in a happy place leaned over between the thighs of her mistress. She loved the praise she was getting as she had some natural talent for going down on girls as and was more happy that Jayden was loving every second and lick of her pussy. With the go ahead from her mistress Sarah unzipped her crotch and sneaked a few fingers in playing with the toy that was still going inside her, even though her attention was divided she made sure she prioritized Jayden as she wanted to see and experience she meant by being a squirter.

Sarah's heart filled with joy as she heard her mistress reaching the finally stages of her climax and like the good little rubber slut she was she obeyed her wishes and increased her efforts. She pushed her tongue in as deep as she could go moving it faster before switching to focus on her clit and gave it the same attention picking up the pace every few seconds. Her face mask was already covered with the juices of their passion and she didn't mind as the smell filled her nose and the flavor of her mistress was all she could taste in her mouth and she loved every moment of it. Even after Jayden had finally gotten off she didn't give up and proceeded to clean up the area licking up most of what was sprayed on her face mask. Though once she did stop she placed her head on her thighs panting a little as she smiled up at her. "did I do good mistress, I was nervous since it was a first for me." She said still smiling knowing that she had made her mistress happy.

Jayden shakes her head and looks down at Sarah, “This is so not cool! You’re supposed to be inexperienced! Not like some one that has licked pussy before!” She shouts. It was all an act to make her believe that she was mad, but the truth was that that each lick sent her down a spiral of pure pleasure. She tried to hold it in as best as she could but her efforts were fruit as she sprayed her juices all over her latex covered face. She shivers as she cleaned her up, a smile creep on her face as she laid her head on her thighs and she glares at her and growls. She gets her fingers under the face mask and then pulls the mask off. She tosses on the ground and as she grabs a fistful of her hair and she laughs, “did I say you can stop you slut! You stop when I say so not when you want!” She shouts. She pushes her face back into her slit core and moves her head up and down and she groans, how she kept the car straight was beyond her. “Stick your tongue out! Get it in there you slut!” She barks. She groans and since this was her second orgasm in the matter of seconds she blasted her juices all over her face and into her nose.

She pulls her away and moans as she pulls her back up on her set. “Now you are done… I would tell you that I have paper towels, but you will not use them… I want my scent driven into your brain… I want you to think of my juices all over your body when you get horny… I want you thinking of me you filthy slut.” She states. She leans in and kisses her left cheek, “Well now that was fun.” She says.

Sarah was rather confused as Jayden seemed mad at her beginners luck of eating someone out and didn't know how to even responded to her. She did enjoy the moment of peace as she laid her head there like a pet eyes pleading up at it's master begging to be forgiven. Though that was short lived as she felt the masked hood being pulled off and winced in pain as her blonde hair was pulled forcing her to look at her mistress a small amount fear in her eyes wondering what she had done wrong. "I'm sorry Mistress." was all Sarah could squeak out before her face was shoved back into the her mistress's nether region. She obeyed her and began working again her tongue stretching out as far as she could accommodating her motions as her head was moved against her will by Jayden. She hadn't bothered with starting slow and working her way up and resumed to the same pace she had reached when she first got Jayden to cum. The second time around seemed to take less time as she soon felt Jayden squirting on her bare face.

Without the protection of her mask she could feel Jayden's juices dripping off her face and nose as it was all that she could smell. Even the taste of her mistress lingered on her tongue, and all of her other sense could see and hear was Jayden cumming again. She smiled as she felt her lips kiss her bare cheek and she felt that she had been forgiven a little for her mistakes. "Yes Mistress you will be the only person I ever think about." Sarah said resting her head back on her shoulder. Even the small amount of fear Jayden instilled in her as not enough to make her reconsider all this and only drove her deeper down the path as she wnted to correct it and always be on her good side. "Are we almost there Mistress?" she asked with a smile as one hand caressed her thighs surprised that the two hadn't been in an accident while doing all this.

She looks at her and smiles knowing that she caused fear in the young submissive. She gives her a look, “So you know Sarah you don’t have to be sorry for anything… You did nothing wrong... Let’s just say for I am shocked… You say this is your first time yet you are licking me like this isn’t you’re your first time… You lick pussy like a pro.” She tells her. She smiles as she stops the car and looks over at her house, “Yeah if you will look to your right you will see this four story house that well is simply put my house.” She informs her. She smiles as she pulls up her pants and then parks the car and pulls out the key. “Well welcome to my house.” She tells her with a giggle. She smiles again as she got out of her car. She leans down and looks at her, “Do me a favor grab the bag with our stuff.” She tells her. She smiles and looks at her home and then she smacks the car letting her know that she needed to hurry. She walks up the stoop and looks back at her car, “You coming or what?” She calls out.

She unlocks the door to her giant house and then walks in throwing her keys in a bowl that was on her entrance table. She walks into her living room, her house was a tad cold because she liked it that way. She smiles and sat down in her accent chair and she puts her feet on the ottoman. She smiles as she puts her hands together and waits. “We have ways to make you talk Miss Bond.” She says. She laughs softly and looks at around, “Okay maybe it’s a tad bit cold… Nipples and clit are hard as hell.” She states to herself.

Sarah couldn't help but smile even though being called a pro at pussy licking wasn't the best compliments it was something and it was good to know her anger had been in jest. She tilted her head as she saw the giant house and couldn't believe that she owned it never less the whole thing as it was comparable to her whole complex. She had always lived in small houses since neither parent was rather successful and Sarah only got her education of grants and scholarships." It's ..rather impressive Mistress." Sarah said sitting up to better take in the scope of her home still in a bit of awe over it. She only nodded her head as she heard the tap on the car and she picked up the pace gathering both bags and the mask and neck corset. "Yes Mistress." She called out as she closed the car door and followed her up into the house.

She carefully placed the bags down by the door along with the two pieces of her gear not sure where Jayden would want them to be put away. Her eye's wondered around as the inside was just as impressive as the outside. she was caught up in all of it until she heard her mistress joke and it refocused her attention on her." Really are you going to tell me like all villains or is it a secret?" She joked backed walking forward stopping at the ottoman and kneeling down at her feet. "I don't mind the cold just means you have to stay closer and more active to keep warm." She added resting her head on her legs smiling up at Jayden her eyes quckly glancing over her shirt to see if she could see anything poking up. " Where do you want me to put my overnight bag Mistress?"

She looks at her and smirks, “As much as I would love to tell you my lovely pet those are only secrets we mistress can no.” She says with a smile. As for where you are going to sleep you are going to sleep wherever I decide to sleep, but if you must know then I would say the room past the room with the door that reads Jayden’s room… That room is off limits for now… You will get to see it perhaps later.” She tells her. She jumps up and then goes to the kitchen, “I will be down here making some popcorn… Watch a movie or just talk.” She informs her. She smiles, “You if you want you can go in my room just be careful lots of collections and models.” She informs her. She smiles and got a bag of popcorn into the microwave and sets it, it took a minute and she got the bag out and replaced it with another. When it was done she pulls it out, “So what would you like to drink?” She asks nicely.

Sarah nodded her head happy that there would be some mystery left in all this and she would have to experience it first hand to learn what her tricks of the trade were. Once Jayden had left she gathered the bags and brought them to her room taking her time to look around a little as she did, even once she got to her room she placed the bags down carefully by the foot of the bed taking a moment to look at her collection. As she left she looked at the door past her room and stepped in front of it curiosity burning in her to know why this was a forbidden for the time being. She wanted to take a quick peak put fought back the urge and left to rejoin her in the kitchen following the smell of popcorn.

"I'll take apple juice or water if you don't have any Mistress, and I'm fine just chatting but we could watch something if you want to." Sarah answered taking a seat by her and watched her prep their snack."Your collection is really neat. Are they all anime figurines ?" She asked only guessing based off the appearance of them. She had never gotten into reading or watching anime as she tended to stick to the american cartoons and sitcoms. Thus her knowlege was limited to the few series that were Americanized and aired on saturday mornings.

She smirks as she checks the refrigerator and finds the apple juice and she grabs it out and places it on the table. She looks at her and laughs, “Well not all of them, but most of them are…. Some are video game collectibles and what not.” She informs her. “I also have my anime, manga, my compound bow and Green Arrow outfit… I am a rather nerdy slash geeky… I blame my parents for that… Well to be honest I really don’t mind it to be real honest if my parents didn’t influence my love for comics I would more than likely love them on my own, but what are you in the mood for we have all types of movies to watch. Romance… Comedy… Action… I have my horror films, but I am too much of a wuss to watch them alone, but now that I have someone to watch them with… I can enjoy them with someone.” She tells her. She smiles and looks at her, “Well we have your juice and the popcorn… Shall we?” She asks. She grabs a glass out for her juice and she walks towards the living room, “So what will it be… Choices.” She says as she grabs the glasses and the juice.

She smiles brightly as she walks to the living room the empty void with in her now gone. She leans back making a sound as she plops into the couch, “Bring the popcorn and well get to choose a movie. What you want you put in and we will watch.” She states. She smiles to herself again, “This is going to be fun so hurry up pet.” She calls out.

"Always got into comics a little while in school, took a class where they were our source material instead of novels. picked up a few issues after that but haven't kept up with them." Sarah said grabbing the bowl of popcorn and followed Jayden into living room. She wasn't sure as she loved all movies herself but had a soft spot for horror movies as she watched them with her dad when she was little. "well might as well watch something scary while you have me around then." Sarah said looking through her collection pulling Sinister out from the shelf. It had been one of the few movies that scared her recently and being alone hadn't helped.

Once the movie was in she placed the bowl of popcorn down on the table before she joined her mistress on the couch. She took more of a pet position as she laid down resting her head on her thighs as a pillow. "hope it's not too scary for you, got me pretty good the last time I watched it." She said grabbing the clicker and started the movie. She grabbed a small handful of popcorn munching on a few before she reached up pressing a piece against her lips. "Do you have any roommates or is it just you here?" she asked sneaking the question in before the movie truly started.

She looks at her and smirks as she pauses the film, “Did not tell you that this was my own house… As for roommates I do have one and she is here with her head on my lap. So as for your question if I have a roommate the answer is no I don’t have a roommate, but I do now.” She replies with a smile. She laughs softly and puts her hand through Sarah’s hair and then leans kissing her forehead and gives her a very loving look, “Man this day has been well so eventful don’t you think? It will only get better if you ask me.” She informs her. She presses play on the control and starts watching the film, “So is this movie like very scary… I have no idea why I got this movie… I just bought it not really care for it… I mean I have been trying to watch it, but the truth is five minutes into it I turn it right off.” She informs her.

She stays silent and looks at her and then film and watches it as the movie starts to play. She grabs some of the popcorn and pops it into her mouth and smiles as she chews. She looks around and claps turning the lights off, "Much better don't you think?" She asks. She starts to watch the film and this time she made sure to stay silent.

Back
Top Bottom