Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Domme and her latex plaything (Kinky-Sub and I)

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
Well for Jayden everything was okay, she had a job she loved, she had friends that she could hang out with, but there was something missing. Her friends and her parents were the only ones that knew that she was a dominate female, well because they were in the lifestyle others had no idea because what she liked was considered a taboo by what she called vanilla people. Today was an easy day for the software programmer. Her latest commission made sure that she had money to last her a while so her days were filled with musing around the house, watching TV, playing video games and having friends over or going out or having some fun in town then come home go online and then go to sleep. Today was no different, she walks into her loft and looks at it. This was her place, the place she called home, a large house to stick it to her parents.

She had just gotten from the book store and she was pleased her favorite artist Stjepan Sejic had released some of his work and she was there to buy it. She had the most recent volume of Death Vigil her absolute favorite, Witchblade, Ravine and Aphrodite IX. She looks around, “Hmm I wonder where Selina is at?” She asks herself. Being the nerd that she there was no surprise when she named her cat after her favorite comic character. She walks to the kitchen and picks up a saucer and then cleans it. She dried it off quickly and then goes to the refrigerator. She grabs the milk then pours it into the saucer and closes the refrigerator. She puts the saucer on the ground and then heads to her room.

She got to her room and then places the bag on her bed, “Shit this house is lonely.” She thought. She threw her CM Punk best in the world shirt off her body and then into the hamper. She took her jeans off and did exactly the same. She walked to her desk and started her laptop, then made her way to her dresser. She pulled open a drawer and pulled out some basketball shorts and she put them on, she was now in a pair of pants and her upper body was exposed. She grabs her laptop and then laid down on her bed. She logged into her fetlife account and wondered what she would encounter today on the forum site. She was a frequent replier to most questions due to the fact that she was interested in all of this since she saw her first pony girl at the age of seventeen. It wasn’t tell college till she meet a person whom was now a friend that helped her dive into her kinkiness. At twenty six she was well versed in the art of BDSM.
Thump

Jayden lets out a shriek as her cat pounced on her laying frame. Jayden was holding her chest, “Fuck sakes Selina you should never scare me like that.” She says. The cat leaned into her touch purring, “Yeah I love you too… Hey I got some new comics want to join me?” She asks. So talking to a cat as if it was human was not uncommon in her household and her cat did love joining her, so Selina laid down as Jayden got her first comic and opened it. Did she really care that she was not wearing a shirt, she didn't care because she was along at the house. The joyous perks of living alone.

Jayden didn’t really know her parents, her real parents. She was an adopted and she didn’t care, she was the daughter of a lesbian couple and she was okay with it and she had no desire of finding her real parents. She was giving to a local orphanage at the age of a week. It was a month later that her potential parents, it seemed that they were drawn to her. When she asked why they choose her out of all the babies, they always told her that it was because of her red hair just like her adoptive mothers hair. As she grew up Abigail the other red head in the house and Jennifer where always spoiling her with baby gifts, her favorite was a Green Arrow onesie. Since her parents were a writer and developer, she was around video games and books of all kinds. She was a weird baby in the sense that while she was read stories, her stories were Green Arrow comics. School was hard for her being the daughter of a lesbian couple, high school was hard for her. She was always getting into trouble that was until she found a way to let it out in the archery team. Since she was a Green Arrow fan and a member of the archery team she had to learn and she watched clips on YouTube and she read the comics that she grew up on learn the stance and motions.

Her parents were proud of their daughter and then came college. It was at that time that she had repressed her like for BDSM. When she was seventeen she ventured into her parents playroom, there she found out her parents dark secret, but she was somewhat curious. She stole a pony girl outfit that day, but she was in bondage as her parents were at home minutes after she had gotten the gear on. While she like the feel of the latex and the pony gear, she had to stay focused on her work. At college she was focused on become a video game developer, but that all changed when she meet her at the time boyfriend James who was also into the life. After a few months of dating they called it quits because two Doms was not a good fit, but they remained best of friends. James was the designer or her gear and once she was employed he was the only source of shopping, but she was put on probation till she used her gear. James also introduced her to others in the life and James and his friends were now hers. So while she was hell-bent on not giving into her desires during college that failed and now she didn’t mind it at all.

Jayden closes her volume of Death Vigil and then smirks, “I tell you Selina Stjepan Sejic is a good artist I love his stories and art.” She says. The cat meows and Jayden pets her, “You agree.” She says with a laugh. Jayden grabs her computer and looks at the email, "Well shit I was expecting an answer from James, but he hasn't replied." She tells her. She looks at her cat and smirks, "Well I am bored." She thought. She pets her at and her cat purrs and cuddles into her wanting more attention.

Sarah was your typical twenty-four year old, she went to college and graduated with an English degree with a minor in journalism that she now used to help edit and write online news stories. The pay was decent but not enough to live on without holding a second job and working crazy hours. That;s what lead her back to her parent's basement having tried living on her own and struggling to keep the heat on and feed herself. She didn't mind moving back home as that seemed to be the normal thing now as a lot of kids returned home after graduating or failing to make it in the real world. They didn't charge her rent but she still chipped in to help them but mostly saved up for her second attempt of moving out. Though this time she would wait until she had a roommate either one of her friends or her next boyfriend.

Sarah's life only had one real problem and that was the giant rut she seemed to have gotten herself in and saw no change coming to it in the coming future. She worked on her articles and editing in the morning and spent her afternoon playing games,reading or going through a walk in the woods. Every once in a while she would hang out with old friends but that was only every so often and left her with a lot of free time and nothing to kill it with. She tried writing her own stories but she was always better with retelling facts then creative writing, and when that failed she bounced around four hobbies never finding one that left her feeling satisfied. She tried asking her parents but they were dull themselves and told her that she needed to get out there again and find a boyfriend to kill her free time.

Sarah nervously opened her laptop laying down on the couch in her parents basement double checking that she was alone in the house before pulling up her Fetlife account. She had made it on a whim not knowing what to expect exactly as she was about vanilla as you could get in the kink scene and her most risky thing she ever did was being spanked by an ex. She was new to it all and was looking for a mentor to lead her down the rabbit hole that would hopefully spice up her boring life. She got the idea of looking more into this after she had hung out with a friend at the mall and she joking tied her arms up with a stretchy rope meant to workout with. she then pulled through the store a bit before the clerks yelled at them and she was released. She got a small rush out of it and the sudden feeling of control over her, she was going to ask her friend more but she cracked a few jokes about it so she let it go just giggling along with her. Though she couldn't shake it out of her head and knew it might be the thing she needed to try and experience it again in a more serious setting. After finding Fetlife she made her account Newbie-kitten and posted one picture of her in bra and panties using a simple mask to cover her face.

Sarah sighed as she went thorough her messages deleting the ones of just guys that had a dick picture up and not much else. She was about to give up hope when she searched through user in her city and found one that struck her as a good match. She nervously spent the next half hour typing her message over thinking every line before she sent it out to Jayden. "Hello, I don't have much experience in all this or any to be truthful. Though I am curious to learn more about this lifestyle and experience it first hand beyond my friend tying me up in the mall. I hope to hear back from you, Sarah" She typed before clicking send before she could talk herself out of doing it.

Jayden when on her Fetlife account she rarely got any messages, but when she did she tried to give a detailed explanation about the top at hand. She read the message and looks at her screen:

Well that is how it usually starts… Well not in the mall mind you I live at 27 west 10th street and there is a Starbucks on the corner of 518 Hudson Street I will most likely be there all morning. I don’t mind talking about the things you like. Like I said it starts off at home or friends. Well so what do you want to talk about?

She looks over the message and then she clicks the send message and then she got up and went to her things and grabs her cell. She calls her friend James and waited for a reply. “James creator of all things kinky and naughty.” Her friend states. Jayden smiles, “Hey I need you to make something for me.” She states. “Hey I said you were on hold when it came to gear.” She says. Jayden sighs, “Yes you did, but I am giving a friend some of my gear… And no it is not someone you know. I just need a red and black corset… I will pay you in cash.” She says. James Laughs, “You are in luck I have one made already… Customer backed out of a deal for a corset… Cost you two hundred.” He says. Jayden smiles, “Done.” She states. “When do you want me to bring it?” He asks. Jayden thinks, “Tomorrow will be fine… Around none.” She states. James smiles, “Will do.” He answers before hanging up.

Jayden hangs up the phone and grabs her cat and laptop, she then walks down to her playroom. She walks in and puts her cat down before walking into her closet, “What to pick?” She asks herself as she looks at her vast collection of outfits. She knew that she wanted to use the red and black corset she had, but the options were limitless when it came to pairing it with an outfit.

Sarah checked back a little while and her heart began t race a little when she noticed the new message and even more when it was from the woman she had messaged. She had assumed she wouldn't hear back so soon. She read the message a few times calming herself as she was a little nervous about meeting her so soon but it would be in a public spot so she would be safe. Though she was nervous about learning more she was as equally if not more excited to learn from someone who seemed to know a lot about the life style.Sarah took her time writing the next message as she didn't want to blow it now and have to find somebody else :

Sure would love to meet you I'll head over that way once I finish my work for the day. I doubt it would start from my family my parents belong in an old fashion sitcom, and my friends have never express anything about this lifestyle. would love to know how you got started and any tips for a newbie like myself to get started learning more.

Once she sent her reply Sarah left to go run some errands and go for her afternoon walk like she always did around this time. Usually her mind was pretty clear and focused on work or other dull ideas but today she seemed to be bouncing around with the thoughts in her head. She was excited to meet Jayden and learn what she could from her as she did believe this would be the thing she needed to spice her life up a little. Though she was a little nervous about meeting a stranger about something so taboo and secretive but she reassured herself that noting would go wrong and she just needed to relax more. Eventually she worked out the nerves and her parents said she looked happier then she had in a while and assumed she had a date tomorrow which she went with as she didn't want to tell them about her curiosity just yet or at all if she could help it.

The alarm went off and Sarah rose out of bed getting up an hour early so she would be able to finish faster and meet Jayden sooner rather than later. She didn't bother changing out of her pajamas and just went over to her makeshift office and began cranking out her editing and submitting the one piece she had to write this week. Once she was done she headed up stairs and ran through the shower helping her to finally fully wake up before leaving to meet her new potential friend. She got dressed in a short jean skirt, a Pink Floyd band shirt and knee high stockings with a small heel. She rushed out the door yelling to her mom where she was headed before leaving for the Starbucks. She went inside and grabbed a large coffee and began to look around the store for Jayden. After having no luck she sat outside by the door so she would be easier to find. She slowly sipped on her coffee looking up every so often to try and find her hoping she hadn't been stood up.

Jayden hears her laptop go off and she curses herself and runs through her gear. She grabs a red latex mask that had a black area that would cover her face, a corset which was red with black along the top and bottom of the corset another feature was the hoops on the side and bottom of the corset, it also had a belt strap that connected with the neck corset. She grabs the neck corset and then walks everything to the bed and she returns to the closet. She grabs a pair of latex socks and gloves since the outfit stopped at the ankles and wrists. She grabs a black four and a half knee high stiletto heels and grabs match ballet heels. She goes over the list, “Catsuit,” She grabs the latex suit,” Mask, neck and regular corset. Mask, gloves and socks. Oh and a rubberized latex pussy and anus.” She says grabbing the last items. She added a vibrator and remote and she walks out of the closet and lays everything down. She folds everything and she grabs a nearby backpack and places them inside.

She ran in and got a black corset and a pair of black latex pants and she places them on the desk in the room, her attire for the next day. She grabs the bag from the bed and places it next to the chair. She jumps on the bed and her cat hisses her displeasure of being scared off her comfort spot. Jayden pets her and smiles, “Oh I am sorry I didn’t mean to do that.” She says. Her cat purrs leaning into the touch. She lifts her laptop and reads the message.
She laughs and put her fingers to her keyboard:

Well that is a long story, but long story. Lesbian parents are into all things kinky and naughty. It just brushed up on me, stole a pony play tack from my parents. Tried to deny that I liked it during my college days, but found a friend that made me realize that it is okay to do the stuff that I like. Since then I do what I love. Red head wearing a corset and latex pants.

She sent the message and she waited for a reply telling her what she would be wearing so she could find her she had just hoped that somehow she would look at her account. She went about her day and when it was time to sleep she went to bed, yeah it was in her playroom, but it didn’t matter

The next day.

She got up around six and then she went about her day. Showering, brushing her teeth, flossing and getting dressed. She didn’t look like it, but the truth was that she was nervous beyond all hell. This was the first meeting with someone with the same interests as her. She puts on dark red lipstick and she sits down as she put her black heels on. She grabs the backpack and flung it over her back. She walks out of the playroom and she grabs her car keys from the entrance table. She walks to her Impala. She took the seven minute drive and she parked her car in from of the café. She got out and looks around wondering who she was looking for.

Sarah had mad sure that she studied Jayden's profile the night before so she knew roughly who she was looking for though as time ticked by she got worried that she would never come. That was until she caught a glimpse of her potential friend and got up from her friend searching for Sarah and she waved at her starting to get up out of her chair. She wished she had sent her an unmasked picture so they didn't have search for each other awkwardly. She slowly walked up to the woman her heart racing as her nerves kicked back in as it was going to start becoming real once she formally introduced herself. She knew she could have ran as she wasn't spotted but she wanted to get to know her more and learn what she could.

"Jayden? It's me Sarah." She said tapping her lightly on the shoulder to get her attention keeping some hint of secrecy as she wasn't sure if Jayden wanted the whole place to know where they originally met. "I got us a table outside by the door, do you want anything it's on me." She added her eyes drifting to the backpack wondering what she had in it as her mind raced with ideas. It was clear to see that Sarah was nervous as her voice was a little shaky and she had to make sure she didn't race through her words. She waited in line with Jayden keeping to her word and covering the cost of what she wanted before leading her back to the table outside. She didn't say much as she began trying to remember the questions she wanted to ask her to try and break the silence between the two. She wasn't this quiet normally but the odd scenario behind their meeting put her a little out of character as she was usually pretty friendly even with strangers.

"So did you teach your self or did your parents mentor you at all?" Sarah breaking her silence and getting a little more comfortable being around Jayden. She had meant to ask her that online but figured it would be a good icebreaker for today and let the two carry on on something they had already semi talked about. She was curious if learning all this was as easy as picking up a book or if you truly needed someone to show you from the start. She slowly sipped on her coffee as it helped easy her nerves a little and had cooled off enough to the point where she could quietly sip on it.

She ordered two large white chocolate mocha’s and chocolate chip muffin, then sat down with her. When the question came about her being taught by herself or by her parents she laughs softy, “Well like I said in the email I was around it all my life since I was a child. My parents didn’t really teach me much. You have to understand I am a dominant person and in my mind I was like what better way to understand a submissive mindset than by having a Mistress. So per your question… I did not teach myself and my parents did not mentor me… They did offer advice… I was a submissive from eighteen to twenty two and now at twenty six I am dominant.” She tells her.

She grabs a cup of hers and then bites into the muffin and swallows. She takes a quick drink gulping everything down. She looks at her and smiles, “You asked me for some tips and these are it. One if your religious toss that shit out the window… You don’t want to be questioning everything you do… To be blunt everything you will be doing if you’re into kink goes against religious views. Second all that matters is what you think. I get good lucks and bad looks, so what and that leads to number three… Enjoy yourself. Well the last one is simple… Have fun with it.” She tells her.

She cracks a smile and points to her coffee, “Relax… Calm down. Have a drink you look like you are in jail.” She points out. She lifts the backpack from the floor and it makes a thud on the table. “So we are not waiting for tomorrow or next week… You are getting kinky right here and now.’” She states. She gazes at the young woman and smirks, her sapphire and emerald eyes gazing at her. She then glares at her, her eyes piercing to the very depths of her soul. She licks her lips as she touches the bag with her right hand, “In here I have some gear you will wear.” She tells her as she stood up. She walks to her side of the table and she puts a finger under her chin, “You will follow me into the bathroom… Good thing that this Starbucks has stalls.” She states.

She walks inside and heads to the bathroom, she walks and closes the stall with the baby changing station and she puts the bag on the station and opens it removing the contents and arrange them neatly. The catsuit was at the bottom with the mask, gloves and socks on top. Next to it was the neck corset and below it was the corset. The heels were lined up and right below it the remote with the accompanying toy,

Sarah nodded her head not interrupting her as she spoke taking in the simple advice but it made sense to her as she had seen both sides of the life and knew which one was for her. The three tips seemed easy though she would get caught up on the first one, the last two seemed to be self evident but was nice to hear them out loud as she would need to only focus on her. The first one would be hard not due to her own belief's but her parents and she knew they would never understand anything she would be putting herself through. But they didn't matter in the long run and if they truly loved her they could see past this even if it was after a while and a period of not talking to them. "That makes sense, we tend to focus other's reactions and limiting ourselves to what is a perceived norm." she mumbled reassuring herself as she took a few sips from her coffee to help with the last bit of her nerves.

"Now?" Sarah asked not expecting to move forward so fast with Jayden but she had gotten her answer to what was in the backpack. An answer that didn't scare instead just fire up her curiosity into wanting to see what she was expected to wear. She stared back their eyes locking as her soul was pierced by the gaze. There was something in the way that she held herself and talked that made Sarah feel weak and compelled to obey her. She was never much of a leader and always a follower and her voice only confirmed that she she was meant to obey not command. She remained in her seat for a moment as a shiver ran down her body as she felt her fingers graze her chin enticing her to follow her even more into the bathroom. She waited a few seconds to give Jayden a head start before she got up from the table and followed closely behind her always trailing by a few steps.

Sarah was speechless as she watched Jayden lay out the gear on the changing station all of it red and black latex, she picked up a few pieces running her hands over the shiny material before putting it back down. She stripped down rather quickly folding her own clothes and placing them on the table next to the gear." I might need some help getting this on never worn anything like it before. She had truly reached the point of no return now as she was naked in a bathroom with someone she just meet about to try latex clothes for the first time in her life. She remembered her tips and let go of her nerves only focusing on her curiosity of trying the strange gear on.

With Jayden's help she began to slip into the gear putting them on in the order she had laid out for Sarah, the material was new and felt weird on her skin though she quickly adapted to it and enjoyed the tight squeeze she felt on her body. It took her a while for her to get the whole uniform on especially the odd ballet heels as they came on last. Once she was fully dressed she took a few slow steps getting used to the slow movements in the constricting gear on top of trying to balance in the heels. She took a few more steps towards the mirror starring at her own reflection. "Thank you letting me wear this, it feels different, but in a good way and I love how it looks and feels on me." Sarah said slowly turning around in place to give her a overall view of it. the longer she wore the gear the more she got used to the feel of it all and how it forced her into a proper standing position. "What's next?" Sarah asked all fears gone from her as she broke out of her shell a little more a new curiosity burning in her to see where else this would lead.

he looks at her strip naked and then smiles as she points to the neck corset and the regular corset, “Well what is next is I am going to take pleasure of getting you in this corset and neck corset.” She tells her. She looks at the table and notices that the pussy pants were not on. She closes the door and unzip the outfit, she took the gloves off and then places them on the table once again. She walks behind her and then pulls the latex off her and then puts the catsuit on the table, the socks could stay. She picks up the pussy pants with an asshole and hands it to her with a smile. She then hands her the vibrator, “From now on when you are with me you will be an anonymous rubber doll... Pants go first then the toy. After that put the latex catsuit followed by the gloves and socks I left on,” She points to the shoes, “We have ballet heels and knee high stilettos four and a half to be exact.” She informs her.

She licks her lips as she looks at the naked girl in front of her, “Oh make sure there are no creases either… I will hide the zipper when you are done.” She states as she sits on the toilet. She got back up to grab the remote to the vibrator and she sat back down. She looks at her and smirks, “Well it is not a very nice thing to keep your Mistress waiting and now that I say that… You are to address me as Mistress, Mistress Jareau. Either are acceptable.” She tells her. She turns the toy on to its highest setting and she laughs. “When you are getting each piece on I want you to think about what you are doing. I want you thinking that you are fulfilling a much needed desire. I want you to realize that you are becoming what I want you to be. You will get pleasure my dear Sarah. You will get pleasure by obeying me.” She states in a seductive manner.

Sarah blushed a little forgetting a vital piece of the gear she had been given by her soon to be mistress. She relaxed as she felt her hands helping her out of the gear and just nodded her head as she listened to her making sure she would get the order right next time. Sarah took the pussy pants and slid them on them on taking a few seconds to adjust them and make sure every lined up right on her body and was perfect. Next she took the vibrator pausing for a few seconds before she slipped it into her pussy gasping a little as it made it's way thorough both set of lips. It was odd how probably a year ago she never would of dreamed of being in a situation like this and enjoying herself wanting to follow Jayden deeper down the rabbit hole. She did blush a little as she caught her licking her lips while staring at Sarah's exposed form.

With her new pussy pants on right and the toy securely in her she moved on to the next step and pick up the catsuit and slipped her legs in and slowly began to slid it up each leg making sure to smooth out any creases that formed. "Sorry Mistress Jareau." Sarah said feeling a slight rush of calling her mistress cementing the new foundation of their relationship with each other. She let out a rather loud gasp as she felt the toy kick on inside her at a high setting. She shook her head trying to refocus on getting the suit on perfect though she still squirmed a little as a few soft moans escaped her lips. She focused on what she said seeing the suit as a way to be perfect for her mistress and would mean that it was pleasure for her. Finally she had the suit on perfectly with only a few hiccups from being distracted, she then repeated the process with the gloves and then put on the stilettos heels as she wasn't sure if you would be able to walk in the other ones with the distraction on the toy. Once fully dressed she walked over to her mistress allowing her to put on the final touches. She was right and she felt a bigger rush following her orders and even knowing that the toy inside her was beyond her control.

Jayden watches closely as Sarah got dressed properly and she claps with a smile on her face, “Now that really is perfect.” She states as she jumps off the toilet. She puts her right hand between her legs and unzips her rubber crotch. She pushes two fingers into her core and she moves her hand around trying to find the toy. She looks at her new friend and smirks, “Oh my, you are very wet,” She grabs a hold of the toy, “Oh I got a hold of something.” She states. She pulls out the toy and looks at the juices on the toy. She gives it a good lick, “Oh how I have missed the taste of pussy juice.” She states. She walks around Sarah and she taps the vibrating toy against her face, “You feel that? You smell that… That is all you… That is your arousal… Your wetness you filthy slut.” She says. She puts the toy against her rubberized pussy and then pushes it in.

She smiles as she grabs the mask and walks in front of her and she looks at the mask and then at her. “If you put this mask on Sarah… I will be in control of everything… You will obey and do as you are told… I will control everything… When you orgasm… When you speak.” She says as she hands her the mask. She walks over to table and grans the neck corset and smiles as she walks behind her. She drapes both her hands over her shoulders and shows of the corset. “This is for your neck… Keep it nice and straight,” She points to the metal stick that was holding the top to the bottom. This is so you can’t move your neck.” She tells her. She moves her hands back and the corset went around her neck. She laces the corset working thoroughly, each time the lace went through an eyelet it was one step closer to what she wanted. Her work was methodical as she made sure that the corset was on tight. Even though it was on tightly she would be able to breath it would be different with the body corset.

Sarah smiled a wave of happiness washing over her as she heard the compliment about her suit looking perfect. Though she was new to this she wanted to always stay on her good side unsure of what punishment from Jayden would look like. "Thank you Mistress Jareau." Sarah said watching her jump of the toilet and approach her. She could still feel the toy inside her and was doing her best to remain quiet not wanting their fun to leave the bathroom. She let out a loud moan as she felt Jayden fish out the toy from her pussy a slight blush forming at how wet she already was. It usually took her a while to become so wet like this but the extra rush of wearing all the latex was helping out on that front. "Yes Mistress I am a filthy slut." She echoed as she could feel the toy taping on her cheek leaving a wet spot of her own juices. She was surprised to see Jayden lick it wondering how she tasted and wanted to try herself. She stretched her tongue out licking up what she could allowing it to sit on her tongue for a little bit. She filled the bathroom with a moan as she felt the toy finally pushed back inside her once more.

This was her last chance to back out as Sarah took the mask from Jayden and looked down at it as she spoke about Sarah surrendering all control over to her once it was one. She didn't hesitate as she was enjoying herself too much to back out and all of this felt right to her. "I understand Mistress, I surrender all control over to you and will obey you." Sarah said turning to face Jayden as she got the neck corset. She pulled the mask slowly once again making sure to smooth it out as she went along. Even though she had sealed her fate and surrender herself to her new friend Sarah felt happy to be owned by her and was only curious to see how they would blossom under the new relationship. She nodded her as she described the neck piece and relaxed as it was placed on her and slowly laced up from the back. Once on she could feel the difference as she couldn't move her neck much and was held up in a proper fashion. She was a little worried about it being to tight to breath but pushed them aside as she trusted Jayden had enough experience to know when to stop making it tight. As she waited for the finally piece she took some time to get used to looking around with the limited mobility and could really only focus on what was in front of her.

Jayden laughs as she proclaimed herself and she moves in front of her, “Of course you surrendered to me,” She smirks, “How do I know this… Well you got in here and ignored the open door not caring if anyone came in… My, what a naughty little pet I now have.” She states. She walks past her and even in the short walk she was oozing dominance and sexuality. “You know my dear rubber doll… I haven’t decided what I am going to do with you… I could get this gear on you and then leave you and go back home without the remote to the toy with you. I can parade you down the street then let you go home or I could have my fun with you.” She tells her. She forgot that the neck corset had enough space from the corset to the lips so she could speak. She looks at her and smirks, “Now a doll doesn’t come with a name… Her name is whatever the owner decides… Choices… Choices.” She says seductively.

She grabs the corset and once again walks behind her, “Do me a favor rubber doll… Take a breath… Then each time you feel me tighten the corset take one breath as well.” She states. She looks down and begins working, once again her work was methodical as she went through two eyelets she made sure to make it as tight as she could. She smirks and strokes her back, “So any ideas for a new name my rubber doll? I was thinking to call you Vixen.” She informs her. She went as fast as she could making sure that the corset was tight, with each stroke, each moment of tightening the corset the rubber doll’s waist took more of an hourglass figure and her breasts were lifted above the corset. She stops when she was done and smirks, “Well now we are done.” She tells her.

She opens the stall and grabs her hand leading her to the mirror and she looks at her. She got behind her and then puts her hands on her waist and she then grabs her breasts and then moves lower her hands going over her stomach, “How does it feel to be free? To do what you want? Not having to worry about what others think?” She asks her. She slaps her rubberized pussy, “Well I think I have decided what I want to do… I want to take you outside with me… Get you to take pictures with random strangers. Play with yourself in public. Let others play with you… Let them vary the speed of your toys.” She says with a smile.

Sarah followed Jayden as best she could having to turn her whole body to keep track of her as she walked around the stall and seeing what she meant how the two could be walked in on at any moment. There was something different about her as even how she walked only served to entice Sarah to obey and begin to lust over this woman she barely knew. She also made her feel weak and powerless as she was following her orders and trying enjoying herself for the first time in a while. What Sarah had hoped to be a small introduction had turned into being pushed into the deep end but she was loving every second of it and glad she was forced out of her comfort zone quickly. Her mind thought over the possible name choices for a moment not exactly sure what she wanted to be called as she was attached to her own name after using it for so long.

Sarah obeyed as she watched Jayden fetch the last piece of her new uniform and began to place the corset over her body. She took in a breath every time she felt the stings in the back being tightened though it was starting to get harder to breath normally as she worked her face up the laces on the corset. " Vixen is a lovely name Mistress. "Sarah said repeating it a few times in her head as it grew on her more and more. After a while breathing in the tight corset was becoming a little more natural though she hadn't gotten used to the feeling of it fully. Though she did have to admit she was rather loved the new shape it gave her body especially her bust.

As she was lead to the mirror Sarah's eyes fixated on the mirror studying each new aspect of her form as the latex gear completely transformed her appearance that she couldn't recognize herself under it all. Though there was a freeing element in all that as by giving up control she became more free then she had ever been in her life before today. She wasn't Sarah the normal girl afraid to get odd looks in public and preferred to blend in, no she was Vixen a rubber doll that didn't have to worry about the social consequences of her actions. "It's feels great Mistress." she replied looking at her eyes through the mirror gasping a little as the slap pushed her toy in a little.

Sarah listened closely as Jayden finally came up with her next order and like everything else that happened today her first adventure in public would be a big step. "If that is what you want I will obey Mistress and let the world see your new rubber doll Vixen.' Sarah said a little nervous but she reaasured herself that she wouldn't have to worry about it as she wasn't herself while dressed like this. She remained still waiting for Jayden to lead her out into the world and find a perfect spot to introduce her new self to the world.

Jayden listens to her statements and a smile crept to her face. She spins around and smiles brightly, “Yes I know I can do whatever I want to you, but I mentioned those ideas because I want you to decide,” She giggles, “Don’t get me wrong I still have control over you my dear, but I find it a bit fun when the person that is going to receive said ideas chooses their own torment.” She tells her. She points to the door, “I will let you have your moment to yourself… I will be outside next to the sixty seven Impala.” She informs her. She smiles softly and walks out of the bathroom and to the table. She downs both of her drinks and finishes her muffin. She grabs her wallet and buys two more mocha’s and muff and heads outside.

She takes a deep breath and looks around, she sighs wondering if she went too far. She walks over to her car and she lays her drinks on top and she opens the door and places one of the cups in the cup holders. She closes the door and then unwraps her muffin and takes a bit of it and she chews as she sips her chocolate mocha. She lets the warmth of the drink course through her. “Ah shit what if I am going too far with this? Did I overdo it? Is this over before it even starts?” She asks herself. She hoped that everything would be okay and as she stood there she had to think of where to go for some fun. “Maybe a park… Or a mall.” She says to herself.

Sarah stayed in the bathroom for a few moments still looking over her new form in the mirror trying to think of what option she wanted to choose as her first adventure out into the world as Vixen. After thinking through all of her options picking the one she was most comfortable doing as she did want to ease into something and public exposure was one of them. Her heels clicked on the floor as the bathroom door fully opened and Sarah walked out her head held high mostly thanks to the neck corset she was in. She could her the gasp and whispers and even the occasional click of a phone. She didn't look at them and just made her way through the store getting more comfortable with walking in the heels. Even the whispers didn't phase her too much as she had no name or real identity to tarnish being out like this and loved knowing she was the focus of everyone in the store.

"I've made my choice Mistress, I want to take pictures with strangers." Sarah said as stopping in front of her mistress happy she hadn't been left here to walk home. Her choice would be the first step today that was rather small compared to the others but she would work her way up to the more kinkier idea Jayden had mentioned. "I got a lot stares and whispers about my new look when i left and pretty sure someone took a picture." Sarah added filling her in on her short adventure to reach the car. She stayed next to her as she would need a little help getting into the car, though she didn't want to hid herself from anyone who was passing by."Thank you for pushing me this far Mistress, may have been a while before I was ready to do this if I picked the pace." Sarah said turning to smile at her. She had gone almost a complete 180 and was no longer the nervous girl she had first meet at the coffee shop and was instead a confident rubber doll who was loving every minute of being dressed up.

She watches the young girl walk over and the way she walks and what she was wearing made her wet between her legs. “Hold it together Jayden.” She states to herself. She hears her speak and smiles as she choose that she wanted to be out in public. She smiles as she bites into her muffin and then takes another drink. “Oh shit forgot the back pack.” She says. She moves away from the passenger door and opens it, “Wait here.” She commands. She runs back to the bathroom and into the stall. She puts the ballet heels and her clothing into the backpack and she grabs the remote. She zips it up and walks back out to her car. She walks over to her and grabs the metal bar on her neck corset. She licks her latex covered face, “You know Vixen you walked out of that bathroom rather exposed,” She points to her crotch, “I didn’t even bother zipping you up.” She mentions with a devious smile. She laughs, “So how does it feel to be in your new suit?” She asks her.

She walks to the drivers’ side door and she removes the backpack and tosses it in the back as she got in. “So here is the plan… Central Park… For maybe an hour… But first we have to stop at the Staples near the park.” She states. She starts the car the engine roaring to life and she drives off. She took the twenty minute drive and she parks the car at the front, “You stay here and I will be right back.” She says as she got out, grabs her wallet and runs inside and grabs a ten pack of white poster boards and she runs to the section with the sharpies. She grabs a twelve pack of sharpies and heads to the front and pays. It was about four to five minutes and she got back into the car. She opens both items and she throws the packs in the back. She looks at the poster and wrote in big letters:

I am a Rubber Slut named Vixen and for:
$5 dollars you get a picture with me
$10 dollars you get to tease me
$15 you get to command me
$25 you get to command me, tease me and a photo with me.

She shows her the sign and looks at her, “What do you think? Seems fitting for a whore like you.” She tells her. She leans forward and kisses her cheek, “Oh we will have so much fun together.” She whispers in her ear. She hands her the poster. She drives off and heads to the park. It was a short drive and she parks the car and looks at her with a smirk, “Ready for some fun Vixen… So any discomfort?” She asks. She smirks, “Oh before I forget you are welcome. I was really debating on whether I should push you or not, but I am glad I did.” She states. She points to her, “The outfit is yours after we are done.” She adds.

Sarah obeyed staying close to the car staring out at the city as people drove by some whistling and others laughed at her. She was glad Jayden remembered as it would be awkward to go home still wearing her gear and have to explain it to her parents. While she waited for her lovely mistress she stared out at the city waving to cars driving by get used to the exposure little by little. She smiled seeing Jayden return and her head jolted towards her as the neck corset was yanked forward. She could feel the damp coolness of her tongue thorough the latex and sent a shiver down her as had never been this affectionate with a woman before in her life. "That would explain all the stares." Sarah said reaching down and feeling her open wet crotch. She zipped it back up as she didn't want the world to see that just yet.

"It feels good Mistress, I love how it feels on my skin and enhances my curves. Plus it's starting to feel natural." Sarah said climbing into the passenger seat struggling a little to bend down into the car. She nodded her head as much as she could listening to her plan to expose Sarah as Vixen. "Yes Mistress." Sarah said curious what she would need at staples before the park. She obeyed once again as her mind began thinking up of what was so important that the two had to stop just moments away from their destination.Though it became pretty clear once she returned to the car and pulled out the poster board and began to write up the sign. She read each line to herself not having a problem with charging people though she was curious what the money would go towards. The last two lines gave her a little discomfort as she trusted Jayden but not people who would be walking up. "Yes Mistress it is perfect for a whore like me." She said back smiling as she felt her lips on her latex covered cheek a small rush filling her body as this wouldn't be the last time they met like this. "No physical discomfort Mistress, but how far can the commands go?" She asked making sure she wouldn't be a cheap hooker. sure Jayden was a stranger a few hours ago but there was something about her that made her want to submit to her and trust.

"Yes Mistress I can't wait to play in the park." Sarah said climbing out of the car grabbing her sign from the back as the two made their way into the park. Sarah stopped by a bench so Jayden could sit and watch as her doll was put on display for the public. The path was fairly busy making sure her sign was in an open area and easy to read. A few people walked past snickering at Sarah, eventually she got her request for a photo and after the woman slipped her a five she posed trying to mimic a real doll. Soon enough it picked up more and more as she attracted a small crowd and in it a man pulled out enough to get all of the services Vixen was providing to the crowd. The picture was simple enough but she was a little scared about a stranger teasing and commanding her.

Jayden followed close behind and sat down and watched the reaction from people walking by, it was a mix of shock, pleased and disgust. She really didn’t care about the looks of disgust since it was only natural due to people not understanding. Then came the man that paid the fifty five dollars for all her services and that was when Jayden got up and stepped between the man and the woman. “Hey I paid for the services.” He points out. Jayden gives the man a glare at the man, “I am not stupid and you will get the rest.” She says. The man tensed up and Jayden walks around the circle and then stops by her doll’s side, “I will say this one… If she tells you that she does not want to obey a command normally I should punish her for saying no, but since she is new. I ask that you respect her wishes. Failure to comply with my request you will get punched… That is unless you are a girl and then it will most likely be a shove.” She tells them. She smirks, “While all the money will be given to me make no mistake about it that every cent will be my pets so she could support her rubber fetish. Now one at a time please because.” She states.

She turns and faces her, “As for your question that you did not let answer before you enthusiastically ran towards the park… The commands can vary from lifting a leg… To spreading your legs. Or anything the buyer has paid for.” She states. She smirks, “I will keep you safe.” She informs. The guy walks behind her and hands the phone to Jayden and starts fondling Vixen’s breasts. Jayden takes a picture and keeps the phone in her hands. The guy looks at the doll, “Spread your legs.” He says as he gives her breasts a small smack. After a minute she stops the guy and hands the phone back, “thank you for the fun.” He states as he goes back to the crowd. She walks through the crowd and hands the return to a girl, “What is this?” The girl asks. Jayden smiles, “Remote… Can you do me a favor turn the dial left and right?” She says. The girl turns the knob to the left turning the vibrator off and then all the way to the right, in essence turning the toy off and straight to the highest setting.

Sarah was Happy that Jayden stepped in and was protecting her as the man who was up next scared her a little but after hearing her mistress tell him off she felt better. She let out a few gasp and moans as she felt her chest being groped through her outfit she couldn't help but be vocal despite the rather public setting. With the toy going on in her still she could restrain herself if she focused but not when she was being distracted by something else like his hands. She did her best to pose for his picture though it was becoming harder to focus on restraining herself and she began acting more like the rubber slut she was becoming. "Yes Sir." Sarah said obeying his command and stretched her legs out spreading them as wide as she could in the material. Though innocent enough the new position exposed the rubberized pussy pants and could be seen through the catsuit. She held her legs like that for a while before he walked away. By the end of her time with the man she had worked through the fears and enjoyed having her body played with through the latex. "Your welcome Sir."She said as her parting words to him.

Sarah watched Jayden move through the crowd wondering what she was doing and couldn't see the remote being handed off to a girl. She let out a slight sigh of relief as she felt the toy kick off giving her a break from it constantly working away at her sensitive area. she could feel herself being close to cumming and the playing of her chest hadn't helped her body cool down any and only sped up the process. The relief was short lived s she felt a jolt of pleasure running up her as it unexpectedly turned on back up to full blast with no easy into it. She couldn't hold herself back anymore and let out a few moans as she pressed her thighs together. She tried working her way through the crowd but was stopped a few times for a picture as her sounds was attracting more people to her." Please Mistress let your rubber slut cum, I don't think i can hold back any longer." Sarah moaned out turning to face Jayden seeking her approval to get off. Even if it meant being watched by all of them she didn't care as she was caving into her body's lust .

“Oh my. The way she came over is so cute.” She thought. She looks at the lady with the remote and puts her hand out and the lady puts the remote back in her hand. She giggles, “Oh the way she is begging is so perfect.” She thought once again. She looks around at the crowd, “Should I let my plaything cum?” She calls out. The crowd’s chants were mixed, “Yes! No!” they shout. Jayden looks at Vixen, “Well Vixen As much as I want you to cum… I say you better hold it in.” She tells her with a giggle. People just gave her the fifty five dollars to play with her and she laughs, “Okay calm the fuck down! If you paid form a line if not back up!” She shouts. A lesbian couple walks over to the latex glad girl and the stand next to her and Jayden takes a photo. They start touching her body loving the feeling of the material against their hands. “Wow, she is very naughty.” One says. “But beautiful… We want you to tease yourself, but like your mistress said you better not cum.” They state.

Jayden walks over to Vixen and lifts the remote in front of her face, “Considering that I highly doubt you will be able to last if you do end up cumming I am not going to punish you.” She states. She strokes her left cheek with her index finger, “Look at you Vixen… So vulnerable, so desperate for release,” She gets a devious smile, “Have you no shame… Are you that desperate for release that you will do anything for it?” She questions in a soft, soothing seductive voice. She licks her lips, “When we are done perhaps I will take you home and deny you the clothes you wore this morning.” She teases. She taps the remote onto her right breast, “Get to word my dear.” She states.

Sarah listened intently her eyes pleading the crowd as she could only do her best to hold back the urge to let herself go over the edge and finally climax. She kept a rough count in her head and unfortunately the crowd wanted her to suffer longer as it was unanimous that poor vixen couldn't cum. "Yes Mistress I will try and hold it." Sarah said gasping softly as her ongoing struggle continued, she wasn't made at Jayden for putting it up to vote seeing how she wanted to be seen in public like this. No instead she was even ore eager to make a good impression on her mistress as she had been kind enough to give her the chance to cum. The crowd was starting to become a little overwhelming and thankfully Jayden could command it as well as her rubber doll. As the line formed Sarah walked to the front it to help ease the chaos.

As the couple approached Sarah smiled taking naughty as much of a compliment as beautiful as her new persona of Vixen formed more and she was someone that standards had effect on her allowing her to be both at the same time. She loved the touch of their hands as it felt more comforting then that of the man before them. Sarah had never considered the possibility of dating girls or even being Bi but she was finding out fast that Vixen defiantly preferred the fair sex over men." Yes Mam." Sarah stated back as they gave her a command accepting it because she would be touching herself. Before she could get started she paused seeing her Mistress come closer to her as the crowd controlled themselves for a bit. "No Mistress your doll Vixen has no need for shame and only wants to please you." Sarah sated back getting lost in her soothing words that formed an invisible collar around her binding her to Jayden. She was glad that she wouldn't be punished if she came though not getting her original clothes back.

"yes Mistress." Sarah said as she felt the remote tap on her breast making no effort to grab it from her hand and instead accepted her current situation getting a slight rush out of it. She started out small fondling both of her breast for a moment before on hand trailed downwards and began to rub her pussy through all the materials. As her show went on she became more vocal as she let out more gasp and moans and her breath becoming shorter and faster. She slowly unzipped her crotch and fished her hand through now rubbing her rubberized pussy pressing the toy in a little bit as she went along. Her eyes focused on the two as she felt herself slip and she couldn't hold it back any longer. Her body had won out and Sarah climaxed pressing her thighs together tightly still rubbing herself as she grew louder with each passing second. When she finished she pulled her hand out zipping her crotch back up with her dry hand as the one she used to rub herself was extra shiny being coated with her own fluids. "I'm sorry Mam, I am a rubber slut after all."

Jayden smirks as she watches Vixen press her thighs together in orgasm, “What do you think Vixen… Maybe I should leave the bag in my car and not give it to you… Force your parents to see the real you. Let them see the kinky daughter they have.” She tells her. Another group took the girls place and they were at it again, taking photos, touching her, commanding her and doing all three. Jayden wasn’t sure what frame of mind Vixen would be in, she just had an orgasm and Jayden theorized that she would be having nonstop ones if she kept on being teased. She gulps and looks at her as she looks at the line, “Holy shit one down seventeen more to go.” She says to Vixen. She let the people handle their business and it seemed to go on slowly as she could tell that the people wanted to enjoy themselves. She looks at them, “Speed up I don’t want her to pass out!” She shouts.

Twenty minutes later.

The groups speed up and after nonstop teasing the group was done and the crowd dissipates and Jayden looks at her and smiles, “So you had enough orgasms? You okay come on lean on to me if you need to.” She states. She stands next to her and counts the money, “Holy shit… You made a grand just by standing there and being a proper slut.” She tells her. She laughs, “Like I said all yours.” She tells her as she smacks the money which was in her right hand onto her right breast. She smiles as she turns the vibrator to a more teasing volume. “So what would you like to do? Since you were a good girl I will let you do whatever you want to do…” She informs her. She laughs and walks her to the bench and helps her sit down.

Sarah was a little preoccupied as the hazy fog of cumming still lingered on her mind, Sarah would have been horrified but Vixen was all for exposing herself as she clearly proven she had no shame while in this persona. though she snapped out of it quickly as the words lingered in her mind " No, not yet Mistress." She exclaimed as Sarah took over for a brief moment trying to preserve her old life as she needed something to go back to once the day was done. Her mind was still lost in the lust of the crowd as everyone seemed to want to tease her and command her to tease herself. And it didn't help that Jayden announced her concern that Vixen might pass out which the crowd seemed to take as a challenge and make it happen. As the teasing continued she found herself sinking in deeper to the lust shutting Sarah out all together and allowed Vixen to stay in the center spot light soaking up the attention her new outfit was attracting. She didn't care that people though Vixen was a slut because she was and she loved every second of it.

After what seemed lie forever Vixen could see an end to the line as the crowd shrank and people left having enough fun with her for today. Sarah had always been on the conservative side and thus had maybe came back to back once in her life. Today she went through four almost hitting five and it showed in her exhausted breath and shaky legs once she could move after taking everybody. She walked over to Jayden almost collapsing but managed to lean on her in time to not fall. "Yes Mistress I think I've had enough orgasms for today." Vixen said softly her mouth parched from all the moaning she had done. She watched her count and was surprise that she did that well but the end of her show was pretty crowded. "Really it's to fund my my look and i get to keep this set?" She asked smiling up at her mistress trying to stay awake as possible. She could feel the toy slowing down and was happy as she wasn't sure if she could get up if she came again. She clung to Jayden her body sore from being a slut but she found comfort in seeing er mistress happy with the results and that was all that mattered.

She smiles as she sits down next to her and she smiles, “Well what would the money be used for? Well other latex outfits, sex toys anything that you could use for your fetish lifestyle… That is what I would like you to use the money for, but in all honesty you can use it for whatever you desire.” She tells her. She laughs, “Tell me? How do you feel? Do you feel used? Do you feel satisfied?” She asks her. She smirks, “You didn’t answer my question? What would you like to do now that you have been used so… Thoroughly?” She asks. She wondered what the two of them could do, it was only around eight and she had four hours to kill before meeting James. “So I got a friend that makes gear like the neck corset and the corset you are wearing…. I can give you his number and he is a wizard… Tell him that you are my friend. Tell him I will be paying and you can ask him for whatever you want… I should be ashamed to say this, but I am not. All my gear and custom works, I have spent over forty thousand dollars.” She informs her. “I will add my phone number to your phone when get back to the car.” She states

She knew it was only a few minutes, but she felt that she was able to walk by now and well it didn’t hurt to ask, “So can you walk?” She asks. She got up and giggles like a little girl, “You know what if you don’t have plans we can go back to my playroom and I can get you in a sensory deprivation and outfit that exposes your ass and tits and put some tens units on each ass cheek and tit and then run an electric current to make your ass and tits jiggle.” She tells her. She claps, “Oh we can have a vibrator in your pussy and a Hitachi on your clit… Hell maybe a recording that says you belong to me. You are nothing but a slut. You’re a rubber slut. You will obey and do as I say.” She adds.

Back
Top Bottom