Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dahl is up for almost anything; take a look ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahl

Moon

There's potential that I might fancy this thread up later, but to start, I'll just get right down to it.

I'm looking for;
Male x Female pairing. I only play female, unless I need to bring in a male side character, npc, oc, etc.
A dominating partner. No sweet and sappy romance either. Just a male who's more aggressive and temperamental than not. I like dark and twisted over fluffs and cuddles.
Both story, and smut. Story is important, but I'm not above a mostly smutty story either.
Frequent posting. If you only post once a week, I'll drop you like a hot potato.
F-List in full effect. Always up for my favorite kinks.

I do not want;
Gore. Violence is extremely important to me. I adore it. But I don't. want. gore. No exceptions.
One liners. I can't work with them and refuse to. Give me a paragraph minimum, or I'll lose interest.
My character should never be or be expected to be in control of anything, ever.
Sexual torture, anal, vore/unbirth, worship, foot play, incest, child-like characters, feminine males, inflation/growth/shrinking of breasts, or watersports/scat.

Ideas though I'm up for most anything;
F-List kinks.

TAKEN/FULL Set in college, the girl who gets taken advantage of by her professor, to be caught by a bad boy who then also takes advantage with the threat that he'll tell otherwise. For it all to eventually come out anyway and she's used as an example in sex ed to teach others how to give orgasms, etc.

Set in a supernatural fantasy, she's used as a tool for a vampire to get what he needs and wants throughout the dark dimension. He offers her body to any creature in return for items, money, passage, etc. Also uses her and feeds from her, drugging her to get his fixes.

I'm really interested lately in a fandom of Kagome and Inuyasha, or OC's. Something smutty, with the demons they encounter and possibly even Miroku as a twisted sort of blackmail of sorts. But also story driven. I want Kagome and Inuyasha (or OC's) to start out not liking each other, but grow together. OR, Inuyasha uses her, letting the demons use her body in exchange for the jewel shards.

I'm up for most anything, so bring me your ideas! We can make any plot using ideas derived from the f-list, too. OR do something super story driven. I'm up to take a play in any direction.

Fandoms;
Inuyasha x OC
Kagome x OC
Bulma x Vegeta
Sailor Moon

RE: Love, Dahl ♥ Looking for M•F pairings {Added F-list}

Looking for a few more plays. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom