Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tribute to the Dragon Lord (Gvon and KayLove)

Gvon

Planetoid
Beautiful, this view. Up here above the forest on the side of a great mountain Cain sat upon the edge of the sizable ledge that served as a sort of landing pad and entrance to his home. He looked out onto the forest and then to the town that lies not far beyond it. In that village was mostly human occupants and not many others, all of them feared him and his draconic form. This fear had lead them to provide gifts or tribute in order to convince him to not plague them with destruction that he was entirely capable of. That began a long time ago, when he had first arrived there despite him having no such desires.

With the mid-day sunlight glinting off his pure white armored scales Cain stood up, looking first into the cave that he had made his home then back to the rest of the land. He moved to the very edge of the ledge and stretched his leathery wings before jumping off. The wind caught under his wings and he allowed himself to glide out over the forest at the foot of the mountain. Somewhere down there was a place where the townspeople took whatever tribute they had for him, he was expecting something within the next few days but it never hurt to check early. Besides, the cult that had grown to worship his power always came early with their own tribute to the god they made of him. He kept his hearing and sight tuned to the land below him, searching for any disturbances or anything that might give away the people that may or may not be delivering tribute.

For Elegra Swan it was like any other day, as the sun peeked over the horizon her father woke to tend to the live stock as well as the fields while her mother woke to bake fresh bread. It was a gorgeous day and Elegra started it like any other as she dressed in a black long sleeved top along with her brown leather corset and long skirt as well as lacing up her boots. Braiding her long wild hair down her back she headed to town, saying goodbye to her mother on the way out of the house and kissing her father on the cheek.

She wanted to get some fabric in town to make herself a new dress as well as make her mother one for her birthday. The rout to town was a familiar path for her that she almost walked every day. She walked into the small and only store in town and headed straight for the fabrics that they had which was very few.

"Morning dear!" chimed the happy storekeeper, "Getting that fabric you've been eyein?" asked the gray haired woman waling around the corner in her usual apron and smile.

"I think so." she said with a smile as she picked up the dark green fabric and set it on the counter, she bought the fabric and headed back home just as she spotted several people come out of the ally ways wearing cloaks. They were the cultists that her family had warned her about, these people that worshiped some kind of beast. It was odd to her but her father had told her to stay away from them so she quickly headed back home only to hear heavy footsteps echo behind her.

Glancing behind her she gasped at the four cloaked men and started to run.

"Where are you going elf!" yelled one, "You look so pretty for a half blood!" yelled the other as they started running after her.

Dropping her bag she sprinted through the woods to her left hoping that she could lose them but to her surprise there were more of them walking out from behind the trees. She halted in her tracks and looked around her with wide frightened eyes looking around her at the people. She was so frightened but she tried not to let it show as they came closer, talking among themselves as if she was some wild animal.

She made a desperate sprint through a couple of the men but they caught both of her arms, "No! Let me go! Please!" she yelled with desperation but all they did was laugh and tie her wrists and ankles together before she was slung over the back of a horse. "Please! Let me go!" she yelled as she tried to struggle out of her binds but was slapped hard across her cheek.

The sting shocked her and she could feel the tears running down her cheeks as she was taken to who knows were. Soon they came to a small clearing with a large flat stone in the middle and she was roughly hulled off of the horse and dropped on the stone.

"What?" she asked with tears down her cheeks, "What am I doing here? I want to go home! Please!" this got her another smack across the cheek and a laugh from the others.

"If you come home we will kill your family. You belong to our Lord." said the human with a bow of his head to the mountain.

"W-What?" she asked her voice shaking as she thought of her family dying because of her and looked to the sky just as the men walked back to the trees and left her on the alter alone and looking to the skies.

During his flight over the forest he'd past over a certain clearing, seeing what was clearly his cultists by their attire and a bound individual in the middle of the clearing. It only took him a moment to gather that the one who was bound was to be his tribute. He narrowed his reptilian, blue eyes before turning back toward the clearing and preparing to land. Cain Descended quickly into the opposite side of the clearing to the one he saw his cultists retreating into, landing heavily and making a loud thud.

Now that he was much closer and the captive much clearer, he could see that it was a woman. Not just a woman though, she had to be at least half elf with her pointed ears. The one thing that stood out more to him than even her ears was her hair, gods above, it could make dragon fire jealous being so red. After the obvious, his eyes went on to examine the rest of her bound form, remarking mentally on how attractive she was. Now Cain knew why she was delivered out there, to him. He tucked his wings against his back and began to advance on the woman, a pleased rumble resounding from his chest.

Elegra froze as she saw the figure decending from the sky like some sort of dieity landing onto its world, her heart started to pound so loudly she could hear it in her own ears. The halflings wide green eyes locked onto the white dragons form how large he was with the loud thud of the vey earth straining against him, his white scales covering his body, she couldn't seem to take her eyes off of him. He was the ultimate predator and she was simply a deer who couldn't even run, though her muscles tensed to do so.

There was a chanting behind her from the cultists as the beast approached her but it seemed to lull in the background compared to the rumble coming from his large scaled chest and faint blue crystal in his center. Whisps of her blood red hair blew before her vision and her shirt slipped from her shoulder exposing some of her olive toned skin and chest heaving with pure terror.

But she refused to beg to this creature and instead started to stutter through the same prayer that was written along her very legs trying to wrench her eyes from the creature before her but failing, she would rather see her demise head on than cower.

There it was, the terrified look that he'd always gotten when he was looked upon by most others. The woman was paralyzed by that fear but with her binding she had nowhere to go anyhow. Cain's sensitive hearing caught the familiar chanting of the cultists who reveled seeing their god before them but none dared break the line of trees around the clearing, lest they bring upon themselves unending wrath or something like that. Under the chanting cultists was another different chanting, it was the woman. At this he tilted his head slightly as an outward expression of curiosity. Despite any questions he had he advanced further on the woman. He'd not speak here, saving his words for when he wasn't surrounded by the nuts who thought him godly.

As he came upon her he reached down and grabbed her by the arm, lifting her up onto her feet first then pulling her back first against his chest and wrapping one arm around her to secure her. His rumbling continued all of the way up until his wings flung themselves back out, readying to take flight again. He bent his knees slightly before launching himself with his passenger up into the air. It took only a few beats of his powerful wings to reach the altitude he held before landing in the clearing. One or two windy minutes later and his ledge was under him and he landed again. Walking forward a bit, he placed her back on her feet but kept her near with a hand on her shoulder. Cain let out a sigh as he neatly shredded the woman's bonds then let her go, keeping the no doubt panicky woman from going anywhere near the ledge.

She didn't know how to react as she was taken into the arms of the dragon, he was warm to the touch, it almost radiated from him but didn't burn. But that observation stayed in her mind for no more than a moment as his arm tightened around her small waist and they lept into the air away from the crazed and now cheering cultists now that their offering had been accepted she assumed.

The speed of their flight forced tears from her alread reddened eyes and she gave a frightened yelp she saw glanced below them at just exactly how high they were. But there was beauty in the height, maybe if she lived long enough to enjoy it but she doubted that the day would ever come.

Suddenly there was land beneath her feet again and the restraints were cut from around her and she stumbled forward, the flight causing her head to spin as well as the shock of simply being here. Falling to her knees Elegra felt herself start to shake with shock as she thought about what just happened. She was literally somewhere, high, taken from her home, by crazy cultists only to be given to their dragon God? How was this happening to her?

She stayed in the ground afraid to stand up that she might only fall again on her weak knees, "I-I can't go back.. You have to kill me I can't go back or else they will hurt my family." She said in a soft voice her hands shaking but she balled them up in a fist at her sides before slowly standing and turning towards the dragon, her red hair was wild and untamed from the flight now as it was loose form it's braid, "Where am I? Why am I here?!?" Her voice got louder with every word, "I don't understand! Why me?" Her voice shook but stayed standing and looked the beast right back into his blue eyes with her own fierce green ones. If she was going to die soon she would rather know everything before that time came.

Cain watched silently as she fell to her knees after he let go, letting her deal with this new situation for a bit. After a few questions she stood again and looked to him for answers. He knew how hard it would be for her to adjust and judging by what she was saying, she thought he would kill her. Not only that but if she tried to return home his cultists promised to harm the rest of her family. It seemed that his cult was making messes but this was far from the things he thought he would have to deal with, as far as he knew they didn't sacrifice anything at least nothing sentient. They weren't killing people in his name, a name that he hadn't even given them. At this moment he spared a thought on what they called him but left it alone to focus on the woman demanding answers before him.

He let her finish with all of her questions before he began to talk, "Calm down, elf, I do not wish to kill you. As for where you are, you are at the entrance to my home. Why? Obviously the people who have decided to worship me thought that you would be a suitable gift from them to me." He let that sink in for a moment before continuing, "I feel that it would be best to introduce ourselves. I am Cain, despite whatever the people down there call me." He gestured to her, conveying that it was now time for her to give a name.

Elegra hadn't exactly known what she expected but when the dragon spoke to her she kind of tilted her head to the side in a curious way, her lips pursing together as she heard the strong, deep, and sure voice emit from him. It wasn't a surprise that he knew that she was eleven since it was pretty apparent by her body frame as well as her ears. She realized that indeed there was a cave behind her that she barely even noted in their landing but she wasn't too sure as to if she wanted to go inside yet. And as for her being a gift, well, she was sure there were many other people that those men could have picked from but she knew why they ad picked her specifically, if men in the village couldn't have her than no man could.

Her hands played with the hem of her shirt under her corset as he spoke in such a kind manner, feeling slightly rude for yelling at him but then again she was in a state of shock. Upon hearing his name she looked up again from her noting her surroundings, "Cain..." she tested the name on her lips, she hadn't known what the dragon was named to the people of her village but she hadn't wanted to know at the time.

"My names is Elegra Swan." she told him, she wasn't sure what to do, did she shake his hand or simply state her name? But either way she didn't make a move, "I am only half, by the way. Half elf I mean." she told him as she went to her right and tentatively looked over the ledge of the landing and noted the sheer drop below. Would she survive a drop like that? No most likely not, and she did feel like living after she learned of the fact that she was not going to be killed by a hungry dragon today.

A slight smile graced Cain's draconic muzzle when she gave her name in response to his own but a more neutral look followed as he watched her examine her surroundings. While pretty much everything around them was new to her the only thing new to the dragon was the woman before him. He kept his eyes on her, appraising her form. "That is quite the elegant name, I think it matches well with the person who holds it. I was at least half right then when I guessed you race then." He began to advance on her after he finished talking, gently guiding her into the roomy hall after the entrance to his cave, nudging her slightly if needed to convince her to move.

Past the hallway his mountain home opened up into a large main chamber with several other hallways leading off to other parts of his lair. The main room was lined with torches to light the otherwise gloomy surroundings. They burned perpetually thanks to his draconic power, an easy feat for him. There were many of them spread throughout his whole home for the sake of light. Other than the torches, there wasn't much else in this room besides a fire-pit in the middle of the floor. From the smoothness of the floor on which they stood, the walls, and the ceiling, it was clear that the whole place wasn't natural and he was quick to say as much. "Welcome to my home Elegra. What you see is many years of work to ensure comfortable living conditions, built with my own strength and not much else. While it is far from the grand structures my race used to call home, it works. Well, what do you think?"

Elegra noted the smile of his face or at least she thought it was a smile as he advanced on her but seeing as there was nowhere for her to go she simply allowed him to lead her into the cavern before them, the nudge on her backside causing her to jump slightly.

No one had ever actually complemented her like that before, noting her name to be so suitable for herself. The longer she thought about it the longer that she felt her cheeks heat under the torches but she ignored it and listened to his deep words explaining his home.

Her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting quickly as she let her fingertips slide along the smooth wall as he walked her into the main chamber. She looked around at the simple torches scattered about and the main fire pit.

"It is very unique Cain." she told him with a small smile, as she walked towards the center of the room, hiking up her skirt to expose her boots and some of her thigh, the tattoo scrolling past and disappearing into her boot as well as under her skirt. She didn't think about her exposed skin as she looked towards the dark tunnels each in turn, "How large is your home?" curiosity lacing her words, "I'm sure you've had some time on your hands to build this amazing place." she said as she turned back to him, tucking a piece of red hair behind her pointed ear.

The slight reddening of her cheeks wasn't lost on Cain, it seemed as if the original fear that she had come here with was gone, replaced by curiosity mostly. It also seemed as if she was trying to provoke him, without even knowing it, as she went to the middle of the room and lifting her skirt slightly. He saw a bit of her thigh up past her long boots. Another pleased rumble left him as she spoke. He'd taken a moment to think about her question before answering, "You honor me with your compliment. I've been here a long time, working on this place. I can't say for certain but I can at least say that I could house quite a few of the village people and it is certainly big enough to get lost in, if you aren't as familiar with it as I am. I speak of the empty rooms, some are already occupied by the treasures I've accumulated while living here."

Cain allowed a few moments for his words to sit with her for a moment before advancing on her again, this time not trying to guide her. He placed both of his hands on her shoulders before she had a chance to move away then used his grip to pull her against him. Their size difference was immediately made more obvious, her head only reaching the upper part of his relatively softer-scaled belly. At the same time as pulling her in he let more of his inner heat flow loose but only enough to soothe her with the warmth. "Despite our rough and intimidating exterior, us dragons can be quite gentle. What do you think, Elegra?" He moved his hands from her shoulders to wrap his arms around her as best he could from this position while not squeezing her too hard.

"How interesting..." she said with a hint of wonder as she thought of how old the dragon was before her, what he had seen, who he had known over the years of his life, what it was like to be something to grand yet hidden away in a cave of their own. She wondered what the dragon had collected over the years as well as who he had fought in great battles, she was sure that a dragon would win against almost anything in the world.

Her thoughts and musings were interrupted as she felt heavy hands on her shoulders and her skirts dropped from her hand and placed them against the smooth white scales now before her, they were far smoother than anything she had ever touched and the warmpth from him seemed to radiate through her finger tips and into her very core causing a sigh to come form her. After the shocking day that she had had she couldn't think of another place where she would feel so safe to be. She let her cheek rest against his smooth scales and her hands slid to either side of him, letting herself be pulled closer and into his arms.

His deep rumbling words made Elegra's thoughts come back to the present and register what he had said, "You'd allow me to stay here with you?" she asked as she stayed close and in his arms, she was worried he would say no, "I can't go back there Cain, who knows what they would do to my family... If I don't.. Please you.." she said nervously as she took a small step back to look up at him, worry in her green eyes.

Cain waited a moment for her to try and push away but she didn't, the opposite actually, she almost melted against him. The way she accepted his embrace brought a smile to his draconic features. It almost saddened him when she tried to pull away, he didn't want to force her so he let her move back. She was obviously very worried for her family and the promise that his cultists would harm them should she displease him. "You don't have to worry about me letting you stay, I wouldn't turn you away. Besides your own situation, you could probably guess the amount of conversation I get. Its what happens when others are perpetually fearful of you."

The white dragon reigned in his inner fire before continuing, "Let's leave that unhappiness alone for a bit though. Have you any questions that you'd like to ask? Maybe now that you've calmed down a bit I could take you on a flight with me. I could also find something to eat for us or take you to a river on the other side of the mountain to get cleaned up if you like. It's an amazing place, no other people nearby, not like this side of her mountain." He thought about the place he talked about. It wasn't just the river, there was also a waterfall before it. The whole area was beautiful and he enjoyed himself every time he'd visited.

Elegra smiled up at him and her green eyes almost sparkled. She would be able to stay and to her surprise she was excited to. If she had still been home she knew deep down that her life would be boring and tedious. It would be filled with working on her families farm, taking care of things when her parents could no longer. It would have been a very boring life.

"I would like that very much Cain." she noted her dirt stained hands as well as the red markings around her wrists from how tightly they had been bound, she was sure her face was still tear stained and she could still feel the hand print from where she was hit earlier, she must look like a mess. "I could use a wash, well, as well as something to eat. I don't think I've eaten since this morning." she told him as she pulled her red hair over her shoulder and tried to comb through the wild waves with her fingers to tame it.

"Could we fly there?" she asked with bright eyes, looking up at him, "I would love a chance to enjoy a trip without thinking I am flying to my death." she said with a small laugh, "Your wings are just so grand!" she told the white dragon and hurried around him to look at his wings folded behind him, she lightly traced the tip of one with her fingertips.

Cain hadn't really worried about her acceptance of this new situation but her obvious excitement surprised him. As she took account of herself he did too, he would have said the same thing as she did but he figured that it would have been rude. "Yeah, you look like you've been thought quite the ordeal. I'll handle the matter of food once we've finished washing up, we have plenty of time."

"Of course we'd fly, there isn't an easier or more enjoyable way. Though, i'll have to think of a good way to carry you, I haven't much experience carrying things that aren't either going to be a meal or the treasure that I acquire." He was about to respond to her compliment to his wings but she'd disappeared behind him. Not a moment after that and he felt the soft skin of her finger upon his wing. At first his instincts told him to move away, a slight shiver ran up his spine and his back muscles tensed as he denied the instinct though. Instead, he stretched them out, "Whoa, Elegra, you shouldn't be doing that. A dragon's wings are one of their most sensitive parts, fit only to be touched by close friends or a mate. You are lucky I am fond of you, any other dragon might have seen fit to punish you." He turned his head to the side, looking at her with one eye, His voice remained as deep and calm as ever and a soft smile present on his muzzle. "Maybe i'll let you explore them another time." He chuckled slightly and gave her a wink before facing forward again and folding his wings back against his back. It was clear that he meant to tease her but maybe his offer was a little more than that. Cain turned toward the exit of his lair and made his way there, waiting just before it for his future passenger. "Are you ready to go?"

Elegra watched as his wings expanded before her and she couldn't help but gasp before taking a step back to admire them noting his words about how sensitive they were and she couldn't help but blush softly as he turned and winked at her. "Well then, next time I'll think before I touch." she said with a small smile as she watched him fold them back against himself.

She followed Cain out, her boots clicking on the flattened rock floors, making it echo around them. She couldn't help but smile and look up at him before they exited the cave. "Yes, I'm ready. I mean, I don't have anywhere else to be it seems. My day has been cleared it seems." she said with her hands braiding her long hair over her shoulder, she didn't want it to get in the way while they flew.

"So you are fond enough of me that you'll allow me to touch your wings? How many beings have you allowed to do that over the years?" she asked, but she regretted the question, "But, I mean, you don't have to answer that. I was just curious, it seems to get the better of me sometimes. I'm sorry."

As Cain waited he spared a glance back to see her beginning to follow behind him while messing with her hair, "You shouldn't see it that way. Instead of whatever you were going to do being thrown out, think that you are now free to do whatever you like. You'll get a feel of how I live everyday thinking this way." With her following he stepped back out onto the ledge outside of his lair. As soon as he did he felt the fresh air wash over him. The wind up there could get pretty strong, and he was feeling it pick up now. He didn't worry about it, rather, he enjoyed the breeze across his scales.

He turned back to her then to address her question even though she seemed change her mind when she thought it might be prying to much. "Why shouldn't I answer it, even I have secrets but that isn't one of them. Why would I keep it a secret when the answer is so simple. None, other than maybe my parents when I was young until I learned to clean them myself. You needn't worry about your curiosity, I find it rather refreshing." He examined her form next, trying to figure out the best way to take her with him. He'd counted the number of ways but was left with only one good one. He turned away from her, kneeled, then looked back. "I'm sure there aren't many people who can say that they rode on the back of a dragon, Elegra, but you will." While waiting for her he stretched his wings out again to make enough room for her.

Even if Elegra had had something to say her words would have been whipped away from her as soon as they left. The chilly winds tugged at her skirt and brushed harshly against her skin but she ignored it, as goosebumps rose along her arms. She had never thought that a creature such as him would ever have not allowed anyone from touching his wings, they were something of a sight to see. But then again she thought that it must be very lonely being up here all the time with no one else to talk to.

When he knelt down before her she hesitated in climbing onto his back for a moment, not exactly sure how this would work with her skirts but she took a deep breath and said over the winds, "I wouldn't have believed you even if you told me that one day I would be, but here I am." she said as she hiked up her skirts and carefully climbed onto Cain, her hands holding onto his broad shoulders and her knees on either side of him.

"Just, please don't drop me." she said close to his ear, "Not that I'm sure you aren't capable, I just can't think of anything worse than falling to my death at the moment." she told him, her heartbeat thudding hard in her chest.

The dragon laughed slightly when she voiced her own disbelief while climbing onto his back. He tested his wings to either side of her affirming that this would work but her grip didn't seem sufficient to him. He grabbed her by her wrists gently and lifted them from his shoulders then wrapped them around his neck instead. "I won't let you fall but if you do then I think it will be your grip that does it, wrap your arms around my neck and lock your fingers together. I'm the one that must be gentle with you not the other way around. I can think of many things worse than falling but i'll spare you the details." after he repositioned her arms he placed his own behind him, his hands holding her flush against his own back.

Now that he and his passenger were set he walked to the edge and leapt off. He let his wings catch the wind and glided over the forest at the foot of the mountain, allowing Elegra the chance to see everything she knew from a new perspective. He took a gentle turn and flapped his wings a couple of times to gain the altitude he lost while gliding back, now he was positioned to fly around the mountain to their destination. What must have been a long time to travel on foot, Cain covered in mere minutes. The view from the side next to the one his lair was found on wasn't much but soon a wonderful sight came into view. The Waterfall and river sparkled in the fading sunlight. He'd noted this before coming to a stop above and slowly descending next to the river. As soon as he touched down he heard several smaller creatures scatter in the brush, most likely fleeing his presence. He kneeled again to let her off his back and moved his hands away. "Well, it wasn't too bad. Was it?"

((Sorry about the wait))

"Oh-!" she said with a little shock as he pulled her forward on his back and she was pressed tightly against him, with her arms around his neck she could take a deep breath an feel herself pressing further into his scaled back. She didn't have time to respond before Cain lept off of the edge and suddenly they were falling, she let out a small scream and closed her eyes tightly and hid her face against the back of his neck. But the decent suddenly became far smoother and she slowly opened her eyes to watch the land below her.

"Wow.." she said in astonishment, wondering how many people had had the chance to see the land like this, it was truly breath taking. She couldn't help but laugh and love the feel of the wind on her cheeks, it truly was a wonderful way to travel.

A sparkle of light caught her eye and she focused on it as they came closer, there was a waterfall that she hadn't been expecting coming into view. And gods it was gorgeous. The decent didn't take as long as she would have thought but it did cause her stomach to make a small flip, not that it had been fast it might have been coming down from the altitude.

As he knelt she slowly climbed off of his back, tripping over her own feet as she did so but catching herself on a nearby tree branch. "No, no not bad! Its beautiful!" she told him, green eyes glittering, "And this, gods I never knew that this existed." she said as she looked at the river and smiled up at Cain, "Well then again I never even knew you existed until this morning."

As soon as she was off his back he stood and turned to her just in time to see her lose balance for a moment. Cain smiled as she complimented the view he'd given her and the place he'd taken her to. " I'm glad you enjoyed it, I've been flying for most of my life and I still find amazement in the views that I see. As for existence, there are a lot of things in this world that you have no idea about. The knowledge I hold, accumulated over the hundreds of years I've lived, would astound most. Maybe i'll tell you a story or two at some point. For now though, its time to clean up."

Without another word Cain moved to the waterfall and stepped under it, letting the water splash against his scales. It was a pleasant sensation to enjoy while his scales were cleaned. It hadn't been too long since he was last here so there wasn't much that needed cleaning but since he was already here he might as well. Now, he looked over to the half elven woman and raised his voice to be able to speak over the waterfall, "Don't be shy Elegra, the water feels amazing."

"I do love a good story Cain. I could listen to my mother for hours about her growing up with the elven people." she told him with a small smile as she watched him move into and under the waterfall. She couldn't help but watch him for a moment and marvel at his scales under the water, they almost looked pearlescent.

But her thoughts were interrupted as he spoke over the rushing water in his deep bombing voice. "Yes, well, of course." she said figuring that there was no point in modesty but she was still slightly shy no matter how many times she would tell herself that there was no one but him here with her.

She untied and slipped off her corset as well as heavy outer skirts, folding them and laying them on a nearby boulder before she sat on a smaller one and unlaced her boots and slipped off her socks. She was now only in her slip, a small sheer white dress that only came down to her mid thigh and was kept up by small straps over her shoulders.

She shook her hair free before she stepped tentatively into the pebble bottomed river . It was cold but she didn't mind and before long she dove into the deeper part of the river letting the cool water wash over her and sooth out her red hair. Needless to say her small amount of clothing did little to nothing to hid anything worth hiding but she didn't mind as she climbed up a couple rocks and walked to the waterfall where Cain was and slipped behind the pounding waters to look through the waterfall at the dragon before her as well as the trees and river.

"Its beautiful Cain!" she said above the pounding water, not sure how she felt about joining the dragon under such rushing water.

(Sorry about the wait, ready to continue if you are.)

Cain waited patiently after inviting her to partake in the water as he did, Elegra not making him wait long, she began to undress in preparation. He'd watched her the entire time, though he did it discreetly, feeling that her catching him ogling her body would hurt the trust that he had just started building with her. He couldn't help himself though, he was a male and her female form made his heart beat slightly faster, especially so when she came back out of the water. The only amount of clothing that she had left on was wet and clinging to her, leaving nearly nothing to the imagination. The sound of his pleased rumbles was lost among the sounds of rushing water. She no longer looked as if she'd had the roughest day of her life anymore, her fiery hair wetted down instead of all messed up as it had been. He'd been caught in his thoughts but came out just in time to see her coming over, he'd closed his eyes to get beck to enjoying the water rushing over him that he had forgotten up until now but the image of her was still fresh in his mind.

Over the sound of the waterfall her footsteps were lost just like his rumbling had been but he knew she was behind him regardless. Cain turned his head to peer at her over his shoulder, "I find that if you let nature be then it very often ends up that way, beautiful." He'd gone silent for a moment when a thought occurred to him, he enjoyed the force with which the water came down on him but she was softer than him so he came up with a way to accommodate her. His wings had been tucked against his back since they landed but now he stretched them out again, angling them in such a way that the water pounded on the backs of them. This significantly reduced the force of the water as it slid of and around his wings, making a good place to allow her enjoyment of the waterfall. "Here, Elegra, you are welcome under my wings." With one hand he'd gestured her closer to join him.

She had been in the process of washing the thin layer of dirt on her wrists and ankles from the bindings earlier, the tightness of the ropes showed on her tanned skin in angry red marks around each one. Her brows furrowed as she thought about why she was chosen and not some other girl... But the dark thoughts were interrupted by a splash of water against her legs and the next thing she knew the dragon's wings were opened and acting as an umbrella.

She gave her wrists one last look before dropping her hands and smiling up at the dragon, "How very thoughtful of you." she told him as she lept through a curtain of water gracefully landing on her toes.

Now that she was under Cain's wings the sound of the water seemed to echo but she didn't let it bother her as she picked a spot on a flatter rock to stand under the edge of the dragon's wing. Taking a deep breath before she immersed herself under the water she allowed it tug at her hair, pulling the tangles free, washing and rinsing her skin, her tattoo on the outside of both her legs was standing out under the water making it look even blacker than it usually did. Altogether the waters helped her muscles ease from the stress of the day.

Stepping out from under the waters she stretched herself, raising her arms above her head, her slip rising dangerously high. Raising up onto her toes she was able to reach the underside of Cain's wing and lightly trail her fingers down before letting her feet return to their normal flatfooted position.

"How long have you known of this place Cain?" she asked as she was back to standing on her rock leaning down to inspect her ankles for the similar red marks, they were there too. She ignored the marks for now and continued to wash each leg, massaging her calf muscles as she waited for his answer. The setting sun casting through the dragon's waterfall and making the water gold before them.

As Elegra examined her own bind marks so did Cain, the seemed harsh but he knew they would probably be gone in only a few days. He'd smiled at her compliment while accepting the softer shower of water he provided, "No need to thank me, Elegra, your situation is my responsibility. When I said you were welcome under my wings, I didn't just mean to help with your cleaning. I offer my care and protection for as long as you want it." He took in a deep breath and let it out while continuing to inconspicuously watch her. His bright blue reptilian eyes were glued to her form as she began to stretch, seeing her slight clothing slip up further on her and her tattoo standing out obviously. He didn't notice until it was too late that her fingers were tracing along the membrane of his wings, the unexpected touch not unpleasant in the slightest. Though, his back muscles tensed he said nothing in warning but his nostrils flared and let out a huff of air. Likely, she had forgotten what he had said about his wings.

He allowed her question to sit for a moment before he answered, "Before I came here, I had a home far away but I found myself needing to leave. As I searched for a suitable place to live, I ran across the mountain I call home now. It was only natural that I search the entire area first, that is when I found this waterfall and the river."

Back
Top Bottom