Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Play With Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alya

Friendly Degenerate
Hello all! My name is Alya and I'm looking for some fun. I know this thread is fairly simple but I'm really just looking for someone to have some fun with and get some good roleplay going, so if your interested in any of my kinks or pairings below, please shoot me a PM and we'll get something going! I'm open to both male and female partners.

I roleplay mainly through PM, and I rarely check this thread for replies so if you're interested in a roleplay please send me a PM!

Pairings: (* means I'm currently craving this)
Queen/King of opposing kingdom
Furry/Human*
Mother/Son*
Father/daughter**
Android/Human
Bad Girl/Nerdy guy
Alien Girl/Human***

My f-list

RE: Just Looking For Some Fun

I would like to do a step Mother son rp where the father leaves for another woman and the mother - son are left.
Would like to include big breasts, anal, cum play etc
I am on yim and aim
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master
Owning

RE: Just Looking For Some Fun

I would have to do a little more research into Jason Todd, but I did see the batman red hood movie a few times. Not the biggest DC fan, but I am a quick learner and I would love to do a pm roleplay of either of those pairings including virtually your whole list of kinks.

Please feel free to drop me a PM if you're still looking for those or if anything my signature leads you to think we're compatible. I'm big on communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom