Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

mxf warcraft rp search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helldusk

Meteorite
This is being done from my phone so pardon any shortness or boring font lol.
First things first. I will roll with most things as long as we keep defication, watersports, and vomiting out of the scenes.
I work full time at a hospital so my reply times may very during the day and nights, but, I will atlas reply once a day.
I don't rp over threads sadly I get stage fright if you want to put it in words :p I will gladly rp over pms or any other messenger like yim.

Last thing is plot ideas. Sadly this is not well devolped since I just devolped a warcraft craving recently.

There are only two plot ideas I have so far for this specific subject, if you have any plot you personally enjoy please feel free to offer it to me and we can play it. I generally run three human characters and will double between the Pirate, Death Knight, and mercenary for the three plots. You can play any race you wish I shy away from undead though...

Beauty and the beast:
The eastern kingdoms are plagued by a sorcerer and his knight destroying villages and razing the land in felt fire. To curb the wrath a woman offers herself to the knight if he cannot break her he must stop his master.

The slave trade:
A pirate delivers slaves between the alliance and horde women to be sold to the highest bidder as pleasure toys. A woman captured must find her freedom from the captain in any way she can

The ashfall:
A new recruit joins a band of mercenaries and head out to dreanor. The mercenary captain showing her his affections and romances her. She is captured by the iron horde and raped in their rings. Will she break before she is rescued or will she escape?

I will continue to try this, no matter what! I desire to rp. Bumpity bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom