Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot Summer (natsu dragneel smutty story)

It was a hot summer's day at the Fairy Tail guild, and not a job to be found.

Yukari Hono decided to tend to the garden she had planted in the court yard at the guild, when the sound of yelling and things breaking, caught her attention.

Knowing all to well what was going on she marched inside to see Natsu and Gray throwing punches at each other. "Break it up you two!" Lucy, Yukari's best friend, yelled and tried to pry the two apart.

"You take Gray, I got Natsu..." Yukari said.

Lucy nodded and called out Virgo, who easily restrained the ice mage. Yukari grabbed Natsu by the ear and dragged him out of the guild.

"OW, OW, OW...YUKARI THAT HURTS!!"

"That's the point!"

After a few moments of being dragged by the dark skinned female in front of him, the pair stopped.

"How many times have I told you not start fights?!"

"It was his fault for calling me names, he had it coming!"

Yukari sighed and racked a perfectly manicured hand through her dark chocolate brown hair, trying to find a way to scold the Dragon slayer, but nothing she said would help.

"Whatever...just walk me back to my apartment."

The pair walked in silence until coming up to the building where Yukari resided.

"I'm going to take a shower...wait in my room and don't touch anything." She ordered and left to take a shower.

The pink haired male plopped down on the fluffy, green blanketed bed, his arms crossed as he waited.

He eventually grew bored of waiting and fell asleep.

Yukari later walked out of the bathroom, a pure white towel wrapped around her body.

"Natsu, I'm do--oh..." she stopped mid sentence at the sight of him asleep on her bed.

A smile found its way on her face and she kneeled down and watched for a moment before twirling some of his pink locks between her fingers, which caused the male to wake.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up!" She said frantically only to be pulled into the bed by Natsu.

"Just hush already!" He said and slammed his lips against hers, earning a gasp to which he took advantage of and slipped his tongue into her mouth, exploring the moist cavern and battling with hers for dominance.

He pulled away, a slight string of saliva connected them. Yukari could feel his hardening manhood, against her stomach. In the heat of the moment she reached her soft hand down and lightly gripped his shaft, pumping it slightly.

Natsu moaned at the gentle touch he had longed for for a while now. He tore away the towel which hid her tanned body from his eyes before attacking her now erect nipples with his hands and mouth.

Yukari moaned loudly, her cheeks flushed a few shades of dark red, as she pumped his member faster and faster until he finally pinned her. "I've waited so long for this, yuka!" He said, calling her by her nickname.

Smiling lovingly at the man she's been crushing on, she slowly sat up, causing him to move to a sitting position. Yukari's tied her hair up before leaning down and placing simple licks and kisses to his rock hard friend, before taking the tip in her mouth and lightly sucking on it. Gradually she began to push more of him into her warm mouth until she couldn't anymore.

Natsu moaned, having never felt anything so amazing before in his life. He ran his fingers through her shiny wet strands as she continued to work her magic on him. He could feel something building up inside and without warning he shot his hot seed in her waiting mouth.

Yukari swallowed the lot of his sweet but also salty treat and pulled away, sitting up once again.

"Lay back..." he instructed and she did. He leaned down, taking in the sweet scent of her arousal and pressed his tongue to her wet womanhood, causing Yukari's to mewl softly.
Natsu smiled and proceeded to flick his wet muscle against her clit, making her gasp and tremble "D-Don't tease me, Natsu!" He smiled and plunged his tongue inside of her at inhuman speed.

Her back arched and she couldn't stop herself from bucking her hips forward.

After what seemed like ages she began to feel something building in the pit of her stomach. Sensing that she was close to climaxing, the Dragon slayer pulled away, leaving her feeling empty.

Smiling adoringly her positioned himself at her entrance and looked at her. "This may hurt." He said softly before slowly pushing in. She bit her lip to keep from screaming, as a few tears escaped her amber eyes. He stayed still, allowing her to adjust to his size. "You can move..." she whimpered.

He nodded and began to thrust in and out slowly. "Faster..." she said as she felt her pain fading and being replaced with pleasure. Natsu gladly obliged and picked up his pace, slamming into her.

"Ahh~ N-Natsu!" She moaned and tossed her head back against the plush pillows.

The male threw Yukari's long legs over his shoulders and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her up into a sort of sitting position as he drilled into her, intensifying the amount of pleasure.

Yukari felt the same feeling from earlier swelling up more and more with each thrust of her lovers hips. "N-Natsu...I'm gonna--!" Before she could finish what she was going to say her vision, though blurry, turned white as she orgasmed, her walls tightening around natsu's member, causing him to unload his seed inside of her.
Sweating and out of breath, natsu sat there, still inside her he admired his love. After a moment he pulled out and laid beside the tanned beauty, pulling the covers over them before drifting off to sleep again.

"I love you...my Salamander..." was the last thing the reached his ears before sleep over came him.

(My first smut story ever I hope it's good!)

Back
Top Bottom