Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ginger213 RP Thread! New Halloween Idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger213

Meteorite
The Teen Force (Halloween RP)
This isn’t your typical legend of Halloween. The tales and stories usually associated with “All Hollow’s Eve” are there to hide the real truth of what really happens on that night! October 31 is the night when the veil between two worlds is the thinnest and the various entities from the other side can cross over; thus, being able to interact with humankind. The legends state that “gifts” are given to appease the spirits during their time on this plain of existence. This is why candy is offered as a trick or treats; however, this was only partially true. This is where our RP begins because those “treats” spoken of above are to be the teen heroines facing off against the many invading entities from beyond the veil. The thought is that a secret group comes to recruit a new set of heroines but purposely leave out that all of this is meant to “protect the world” from the baddies by offering the teen heroines to appease the spirits. I’d play a number of the teen heroines on their journey after being recruited and you could play the entities and even those recruiting them (maybe even a fellow handler to take advantage of the situation. We could even include incest if you want! I’m sure that it would be a lot of fun either way! So what are you waiting on?

Magical Girl RP
Do you like RPs which involve multiple females involved in an adventurous world and encountering all sorts of dangers along the way? Well, then, this RP is for you! The idea is having the females battling numerous enemies (rogue males, monsters & beasts but could also be demons & ghosts) which end with them being abused after their capture. We could even work in a nice story-based plot to make things even more interesting! What do you say? Want to RP with me?

Demonic Teddy RP
This RP would be about a teen girl who somehow awakens her teddy (through maybe a summoning or unleashing a curse) into a monsterous tentacle beast. It would be fun to have that childhood friend she loved as a little girl become a monster when she is now a teen. I'm sure there are plenty of ways that could go too!

Tentacle Monsters love Cheerleaders
I imagine a cute cheerleader might get herself into all sorts of trouble for wearing skimpy outfits. That might include the cheerleader getting drilled by a tentacle monster. I'm also a fan of the theme in which a curious character gets more than she bargained for in a situation. My favorite idea right now is a cheerleader wandering into a place/situation that leads her to be confronted by a monstrous beast (doesn't mean it can't be humanoid though or the RP can't be non-supernatural). I also believe that it would be fun given her bubbly behavior and maybe adding some aphrodisiac-play to make things even more interesting? One of the aspects of the RP might be fun to also include the being "toying" with the cheerleader. That meaning that it might be an intelligent creature intending to explore her body which would be quite easily accessible (given her skimpy outfit). The only other thing that I could think of would be possible "breeding" (or a risk of pregnancy at least but I don't mean RP in the form of "Birthing" unless it is a quick). I also wouldn't be opposed to the being having some "mind control/hypnosis" powers. I'm sure that we could come up with other ideas and I'd love to hear your own ideas

Camp Hell
I bet you thought this was a normal and ordinary camp right? Well, you were dead wrong. This is Camp Hell and here, bizarre things can happen. There are demons, werewolves and even the counselors are pretty evil with the intent to use all the girls like mere toys. There are plenty of dangers here. The creatures and people at this camp would love nothing more than to turn these sweeties into cum & cock-loving sex slaves.

Catholic Schoolgirl
Well, who would have thought that God could send you a hot little messenger? Sure, you might not be to interested in what she is saying; indeed, with that outfit that she's wearing. Yea, your eyes are roaming all over her. Is she a virgin? She talks and looks so damn innocent but you bet that she is a naughty little succubus under that christian pose. You can't but help to think about where you'd like to plant YOUR seed. yea, you bet that she's God's creature and you got to admit that "this" god must be doing a good job. Oh and where is that Catholic School anyways that she talks about? You have a funny thought that you'd love to become a teacher there.

About the RP: Scenes can include S&M play or a plot where a demon is the one trying to corrupt the good schoolgirl. I'd enjoy a partner that would love to put humor into the RP in which the schoolgirl would be coming up with answers for funny questions you're asking; such as why angels can't have sex, what exactly is forbidden fruit because it certainly isn't an apple, or what she thinks about the verse describing how you're supposed to taste the Lord's body or if all mankind is sinful from Adam & Eve than perhaps SHE is more carnal than she lets on. LOL, you know, the sort of questions that would make her uncomfortable because they would be the most perverted. I think that this could go on further as you'd seek to corrupt her knowing that she doesn't have a boyfriend or male attention (in other words, you'd give her what she has been missing)

Another Schoolgirl

The Tomb Raider’s Daughter
This RP involves a teenage girl that has an adventurous personality and one that loves to explore. The idea is that her father is a Tomb Raider. He might take her on his many journeys to some dangerous but intriguing places (or he might just take her along only a few times). The RP is center around an idea where the “New Adventures” between the pair are about to really get stranger and much more interesting. There could be a situation in which the pair are searching for some objects that have mysterious powers (yet sexual in nature) although these powers might not be entirely known to them (at least not to the daughter) but there are consequences for finding these objects. The journey itself can include dangerous conflicts (a tribe, monsters & beasts, Ghosts or Demons etc) that continuously put the young girl into perverted situations. The outcomes begin to corrupt the girl until her ability to resist is weakened to a point that she is eager to go on the next journey just to experience more naughtiness. This could lead to encounters with her own father and even involve some of her friends.

Haunted House
The Old Haunted Blackhill Manor is your typical house of horror. It was an evil and haunted place, with a dark history. The stories told in association with it included the previous owner who had been somewhat of a sadistic master and used it to torture his slaves there. There were rumors that you could still hear screams coming from the house late at night. The girls would feel as though something is watching their every move while in this forbidden house. It isn’t the sort of place which innocent girls should be playing in after all. Inside are many ghosts and/or demons which are just waiting to take advantage of the unsuspecting foolish female(s). This haunted house could have various ideas. One could involve it being possessed by demons that abuse the girls just as the previous owner had done; the perverted spirits making the girls their personal toy and driving them insane with pleasure. In the end, the girl(s) would be broken as a pleasure loving slut.

I can imagine scenes like the spirits leaving scratches, cuts and marks upon the soft skin of the female. I imagine that another scene could have the girl(s) being groped by things she cannot see or stop since who can stop a perverted ghost/demon? We could even go "Halloween" style and include undead creatures, lycans, vampires, demons, and witches along with all those perverted ghosties. I also enjoy shadow play which involves shadowy people that have their way with the female. That gives new meaning to being scared of your own shadow. We could even twist a plot in where the house is not as empty as they think. Something “Human” is there and sort of a horror based “serial rapist” plot-line which involves each girl being captured and toyed with for their captor’s pleasure.

Haunted House: Version 2 - The Demon House
The plot is centered around a group of girls and a teacher that break down on a school trip. The bus they are riding comes to rest outside a large creepy mansion known to locals as the demon house. It is located outside the town and very few ever go there. The reasons for this are simple. Inside this house there are spirits and beings that enjoy corrupting the visitors feeding off their lust, pleasures and desires. The group is not the first to visit the old mansion. Others dwell there as eternal servants to their new masters. This might set up a succubus scene if you wish to play a male student. The teacher and three students enter the house first and never come out. This leads into the second part as a good number still reside on the bus. Sometime would pass before others would follow in search of those that already entered the house or would be lured inside by those already corrupted. That could be the teacher or maybe another student. It could even involve a gothic/dark (succubus) student character that deliberately serves the demons f the house in delivering the others. I am full of ideas so message me.

A Dangerous World: Sex Slaves
This is one of my favorites scenes. It involves various females of different ages. They'd go on a trip to a foreign land (the kind that is a very bad place for a female) and get kidnapped or forced into slavery. There she is trained to be a sex slave. I'm sure that some places might have dirty cops that sell over tourists and always looking for the next victim. Another idea is a group of girls party and find themselves having more fun than they could have ever imagined.

Sci Fi: A Virtual World RP

Virtual World: Silicone Technology Games (Wicked Desires & Forbidden Desires)

Welcome to the world of Silicone Technologies where you make your own world

Silicone Technology is a New & Popular gaming technology that allows you to create your own virtual world. The concept of "gaming" in the past which involved, using a console combined with a disc, has been replaced by ST. This allows you to connect to people around the world like never before. It is much like the internet but on a much more realistic and physical level. Silicone Technology had been created inside a world where technology has taken over almost everything in every day life. There are now so many cell phone towers, satellites and smart devices that it allows people to connect with others using the signals that bounce around the world around them. In fact, in this new world, the gamers themselves are the signals that bounce around from place to place. All games created by ST have a logo on the game with the words better than reality under the logo.

Wicked Desires
Wicked Desires is the first game released by ST. It is a virtual game that involves various scenarios and multiple levels. Wicked Desires allows you to play as any number of classes & species but also goes one step further. It updates your actual person (appearance) as the character.

Forbidden Desires
This is a highly addicting game that countless people around the globe the world have been lured in by the game's media induced frenzy. It was the crazed reaction of large crowds that quickly made Forbidden Desires the most popular game in the world. There were ups and downs with the game though. The creators had to tweak the game to get it just right. Those at ST have joked that the game had a mind of its own and that wasn't far from the truth. The thing about this game was that anything and everything was possible. There was nothing that could and would not happen in the world created by FD. The game allowed for a MMO style world that was influenced by everyone's actions and choices. You could do anything that you that you desired but there were consequences to a world created out of the thoughts, emotions and energies of its players.

Some began to realize this and claimed that this created a hostile situation for those involved; however, these fears were denounced on the bases that the entire gaming system was geared towards fiction and therefore, was not real. They also pointed out that it had another beneficial effect; almost by coincidence, crime and violence had gone down across the entire world. ST explained that the game allowed people to live out their darkest and most twisted desires which was safer in a gaming world than the real world. They also went on to explain that transferring the hostile energies, usually rampant in the world, into the game itself was something that would benefit the entire world. The game was praised on account of all of this. Yet, the full truth was unknown to the world and even some of the creators of the game were unaware of the true dangers. The use and advance of technology had resulted in this new virtual game taking on a mind and life of its own. This happened because the energies and the will power of its people interacting within it soon twisted the world into some monstrous AI style entity. This thing now controlled the world through its virtual system and in some cases; the users didn’t even have control of where they found themselves or what happened in that world. There are other cases in which some of the players get trapped within the world of forbidden desires. It is unclear where the technology shall go next or what this AI will decide to do next but the legendary fame of ST will also continue.

Post- Apoc RP: The Lust Virus (AKA: -The L-Virus)
There is little known about how exactly the virus and outbreak begun. The rumor is that there was a horrible accident at a lab in a major city. There was an experiment that was attempting to improve the sexual genetics in humans but there are consequences for such behavior. Those that have survived the initial outbreak (which killed off half the world’s population) have taken to traveling in groups. This is because there is a truth in safety with numbers. The infected also tend to travel in packs though as well but there have been known to be strays. It isn’t a fatal (zombiefying) virus to everyone but causes a rise in aggression in almost all males that catch the virus. The females that catch the virus are usually expected to have an increase in lust. In fact, the majority of females that catch the virus do not become zombified as a lot of the males do. The virus also can improve intelligence as well as increase powers of the human body. This makes most that catch the virus become hazardous because they aren’t your typical brain-dead zombie. The virus can also cause mutilations in the male population that can transform them into various entities that can be dangerous to the other non-zombie-like individuals. One of these mutilations is having the ability to grow appendages which are used for binding and sexual stimulation. There is also another transformation that resembles something like a hell-hound or a werewolf which have incredible strength. The virus also enables the use of pheromones/aphrodisiacs to attract victims for sexual feeding. Those can get entangled and ensnared in these traps are usually overcome by intense pleasure. The females that catch the virus become addicted and develop a craving for sexual encounter. The female can even be known to willingly be ambushed by the walking infected.

Nightmare Realm
This is one of my recent favorites. It is a world created for nightmares. Everyone has a nightmare or something they fear; whether it is an insane clown, creepy crawly spiders or even the horror at being kidnapped. There are lots of horrors and nightmares that can come to mind. This RP particular involves a place that is set in another dimension and/or realm that can look like the real world but have a twisted and bizarre nature. It might look normal but beneath the surface it is far from normal. It all starts with one group of girls that find themselves in the Nightmare Realm. My version that I currently have involves them on a school bus with the teacher on a school trip. In this new world, anything is possible and nothing is as it seems. There in Nightmare Realm is a town with a graveyard with an underground crypt, an asylum full of evil and dangerous spirits and people, a school where the teachers aren’t so normal and treat their students more like sex slaves rather than academic students, a haunted house/manor with demons and perverted spirits (See my Haunted House RP for Details), a circus that includes the clown’s perverted fun house and much MORE!.

If you thought that was all there was about the RP, then you don't know Nightmare Realm. Some of the girls would find themselves trapped in a "Dream-like World" similar to something you’d see in a Freddy Krueger movie with a “Sexual Twist” of course. It would be a place in which they could not escape and while dreams are not real these dreams are more than real. They would face whatever nightmare the dream had in store for them. The thing about the dream part of Nightmare Realm is that things they had to go through in the past or things they did NOT go through can occur. The ideas for this sort of RP are endless since it could be just about anything.
Things such as demons, vampires, zombies, hideous and ugly tentacle creatures and werewolves roam this realm freely. This is NOT a place where mortals should ever hope to find themselves. Snuff is available for those that like very bad ends.

The Asylum of the Damned
What is it? A RP that I wish to play out. It involves some characters that are pure EVIL! The spirits and demons inside are very perverted and full of lust. The idea is that a group of schoolgirls (Whom I would RP) get caught in a freak storm that washes out the roads. So they take refuge in an abandoned asylum. Unfortunately for them, the place is not as empty as it looks. The place used to be home to some of the worst people; including rapist and murderers and those still roam the place freely. Some of the former patients at the hospital would love to capture the girls and turn them into their personal little sex toys or maybe even into sex slaves. Can include slimy walls, tentacles, eggs, weird demonic creatures, corruption, Snuff. etc So if you like the cruel and unusually then come play with me.

Incest RPs

Naughty Daughter/Sister
Daddy or Grandpa RP: Daddies’ baby girl loves playing with him and when he makes her feel special (if you know what I mean). I am sure daddy loves toying with his little princess and all her sexy little friends as well. It has got to be a lot of fun on those camping trips or when daddy douses their drinks with a lust capsule (see profile) causing his sweeties to be all worked up (Open to Grandpa too).

Daddy knows that he can’t resist his daughter’s delicious body. She doesn’t make it easy on him either. Brianna is a nympho that will tease about anything that walks on two legs. She has been known to use the power of her body to get her way. I’m sure that daddy finds it hard to ignore her tight outfits that she wears or her purposeful rubbing against his own body; that alluring scent of perfume also makes him want to fuck her completely senseless. It might be time for Daddy to see just how much fun that he can have with his little princess. It probably is a good thing that daddy has read her journal. He knows exactly what his princess loves and precisely what makes her squirm (Bondage, Blindfolds, Knifes etc). The best part about enjoying his daughter’s delightful body is the fact that she will love every minute of it. The question is whether daddy will be able to handle his heated daughter? (Can even include Brother/Sister RPs because the brother would get even more torment because she would be aiming to have him dominate her). I’d love to also include some “cock play” in which the little tease gets “more” than she bargained for with daddy/brother having a big tool to use on her hot body. I’d love if daddy had a basement/playroom that he could bring Brianna down for “playtime”. He could use the “Lust Drug” to even increase her desire to an overwhelming point that would leave her with many squeals and moans. I also would love to add “panty play” in which daddy might have been stealing her panties to do whatever with

Daddy's Gymnast
Does Daddy like Leotards? I imagine that he really would love them more if his babygirl was a gymnast? That is what this RP would be about. Daddy would offer to give his girl a "helping hand" and also help her "stretch out" a bit! It should be so fun to toy with her by siding his hands all over her body while she does her routines and moves?

Brother Transformation
This RP involves a situation that causes a male to take on supernatural traits and have various powerful abilities (all of which turn out to be useful and amusing against females). He (Big/Little Brother) might have been sexually tormented/teased endlessly by his sister (maybe even by her friends). The fact that she has a hot & sexy body isn’t helping matters either. He would love nothing more than to stuff his cock in her holes and watch her squirm as she squeals in pleasure. It could be a lot of fun but he hasn’t done anything yet. That is until he is changed by something (accident, demons, virus/infection etc) that would cause him to become something very different.

RE: Ginger213 RP Thread! Want to do a Magical Girl RP? NEW Ideas!

hope to have internet soon but still have some time to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom