Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Few Random Idea's

Status
Not open for further replies.

apollo247

Supernova
Greetings Blue Moon. I’m seeking a vast and wide range of plots to please both of us. If you have any plots of your own send me an idea and we’ll expand and work on something that we’ll both enjoy. I do both threads and PM’s and only work with M/F, however might be convinced to do a F/F role if the story is good. While I prefer mostly smut I do enjoy the plot and I don’t always do smut based role-plays but enjoy the adventure and romance side of thing’s as well. Lately I’ve been wanting to do an equal romance treasure hunter sc-fi idea. Think Indiana Jones miked with the whole science fiction plot. PM me if you wish to know more!

I'm not worried if you give me one sentence or one paragraph or more. I'll match you.

Alright so I’m up for most pairings.

Dad/Daughter
Uncle/Niece
Brother/Sister

Prince/Princess/Servant/Maid

Master/Slave (Always craving)
Master/ Pet

Anything from Medieval, Ancient, Modern Futuristic

Villain/Cop
Blackmail
Forced
Non-Con
Con

Tend to match my partner when it comes to Ages, post length and of course limits as well.

Any species just ask!

Popular Fandom's

Mass Effect

Doctor Who
Supernatural
Heroes
Star Wars (Craving)
Star Trek (Craving)

Dragon Ball
Digimon
Pokemon

Current Plots Other plots will update.

Daddy My Pimp Craving
A father decides to pimp out his own daughter when the mother dies. He figures that it is time to pull her own weight.

Sold To Pay Debts
A Father is forced to sell his young daughter to pay gambling debts. The business man uses her as a sex slave for his hotel.
Non-Con, Forced, Rape, Slave

The Squad Really Craving!
To keep up the spirits of the high school football team the school’s cheer leading squad is used as their sex slave and cum dump whenever they wish.
Multiple Characters, Non-Con, Forced, Rape, Slave

You are being watched
Unknown a young worker receives weird text messages and phone calls of blackmail. She is forced to do public scenes that some may call abnormal (forced to strip, steal, whatever the caller wishes)

The Dark Side Star Wars Graving
A young Jedi Padawan gifted in the force is captured by a Sith Lord. Twisted by the dark side the sith lord manipulates and turns the Jedi female into his apprentice and unleashes her onto the Jedi and her former friends.
(non con and rape to begin with, romance when she starts to have feelings for him, dark plots,

The Survivors Dragon Ball Z Craving
As Planet Vegeta explodes two young Saiyan’s find themselves without a home, without their family and only with each other. They are forced to work for the tyrant known as Frieza and his organization. Believing that they are the only two survivors feelings begin to surface.
(Long term perhaps, romance,)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom