Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

N/A ???

Semper Fi

Supernova
So I was chatting with someone and we got a plot set up, with plans on starting it yesterday. I just looked in my messages and see where their name was it says N/A.

Does this mean they got banned? Or they deleted their account?

Thanks for the help :)

That means that their account has been deleted. Accounts are typically deleted upon request of the user unless it's been determined that they were a spammer. If members break rules, cause numerous problems or are jailbait, they are banned. Being banned will not erase their existence from the database. Thus, they will NOT come up as N/A, but rather you will see their username, just usually with a strike through. Hope this answers your question.

Ah, yes that answers my question, thank you! How unfortunate....I was really looking forward to that rp, lol.

Sorry to hear that. People sometimes make sudden decisions to delete their accounts, their reasons varying far and wide. Some people choose to inform writing partners while others do not and some don't care if they're in the midst of planning/writing or in a lull. It's just how it goes. However, consider this......now you have an opening that perhaps an even better writer can fill. Plus, your story idea can always be realized with another. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom