Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving an RP that's taboo and kinky, yet romantic and plot-heavy (MxF or FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna121

Planetoid
For awhile now I've been craving an RP that manages to be very dirty, smutty, and full of taboo themes and practices while at the same time managing to be well-written, with a story that's long and has our characters develop over time, with some actual romance, drama, and all of the other things that make a story good. :p

What I find sexy:
  • Incest (preferably forced)
  • Rough sex
  • Bondage
  • Degradation
  • Humiliation
  • Domination and Submission (I'm switch)
  • Coercion
  • Public scenes
  • Feminisation
  • Forced Homosexuality
  • Pregnancy or risk thereof
  • ...and much, much more, never be afraid to ask if I'm into a certain kink (I probably will be)

What I find... not so sexy:
  • Vore
  • Scat
  • Death or extreme gore
  • Fandoms
  • Generic and/or vanilla plots (e.g. TeacherxStudent, MotherxSon), I don't mind these pairings, but I need for there to be something added to make it more spicy, as opposed to the typical 'fall in love outta nowhere and start having sex' scenario.
For a full list of my kinks and no-no's see my still-developing F-List

I like my partners to be:
  • Literate
  • Able to write posts/PMs that are at least one, long, juicy paragraph in length with minimal typos/grammar mistakes, I can forgive the occasional slip-up.
  • Able to post/PM at least once every 24 hours.
  • Able to help me in progressing the story - please don't let your character be a passive observer.
  • Able to chat OOC during the RP, or at least at all. And able to tell me if there's something they don't like, or want to make changes, instead of just disappearing.
  • Able to stay on this site - sorry, I don't RP over IMs. At all. So don't bother asking.

Current plot cravings (list will likely grow):

No Stone Unturned (F/F/F or M/F/F) ***
"May, a rather elegant young women, tall, well dressed with long flowing red hair and a fair complexion; and then Sura and Pari, twins. From their olive skin tone and thick black hair it was unmistakable, they hailed from the Eastern continent of Yarin. However these two were a far cry from the gentle Yarin Princesses one would read about in the history books - their black hair was cut short and barely reached their shoulders and in contrast to May's dress they wore more boyish tunics and pants, though they still fit tight enough to show off their feminine figure."

The above is a little snippet taken from one of the RPs I did in the past which, unfortunately, ended before I could use the characters. What I propose is a story which would focus on these three women, (in the original story they were merely supporting characters), a spin-off, essentially.

The setting is a medieval fantasy world, one where magic is used but is generally frowned upon and only used openly by outcasts. However as noted above in the description, two of the characters - the twins, are of Eastern origin rather than European, so this RP could be set in this world's Ancient Egypt/Persia equivalent.

If you wish to make this a F/F/F RP then you would play May, and I would play the twins.
If this were a M/F/F RP then May would not be involved, not as a main character at least. Instead she would be replaced by a male character whom I have ideas for but can discuss.

Things have changed.. (M/F) *
This will have a post-apocalyptic setting (steampunk perhaps?), where MC is a rather bossy, boyish girl, some years older than YC, to whom she's somewhat of an elder sister figure. The story will begin with some snippets from before the world ends, before skipping forward a few months when our characters are only just beginning to adjust to their new lives.

YC will start off as submissive, unconfident, and overly reliant on mine, but will gradually start to come out of his/her shell as time goes on, eventually becoming rather dominant.

As far as the plot is concerned I have some ideas, but nothing set in stone as of yet, so any ideas you may have are more than welcome.

A Debt Unpaid (F/F)
YC will be young, dumb, college student who, being young and dumb, had managed to blow their college funds and is now broke. They can't go to their parents, the bank won't help them either, so their only choice is to come to MC, a friend of YC's parents who agrees to pay off the debt, but not for free...

Can possibly switch roles if you'd prefer

So, if after reading all of that you decide you want to RP with me, excellent! Feel free to leave me a PM.

Protip:
Want me to be interested in RPing with you? Try having some actual info in your PM, this could be, but is not limited to: plot ideas, your likes/dislikes and what you will require of me in the RP.
Many don't know this, but a message that consists of nothing more than: "Hey baby, wnt 2 RP? My AIM is xxx2kool4skewl." is not likely to arouse interest in those of us looking for serious RPs.

Hello Anna
I am quite interested in the Medieval-incest-love rp on your thread. We could also explore D-S in this and pregnancy / breeding and other elements.
--
This one will focus on the lives of a pair of siblings who come from a wealthy, aristocratic family. Only just coming of age the two find that they have certain, forbidden feelings for each other, being siblings makes it difficult enough for them to act on their feelings but to make things worse, they find out that they are both to be married off. How will this affect their relationship? How far will they go? And for how long?
--
I am on IM available to discuss and rp now.
YIM pussygrinder_m29
AIM owning_master
IM Me if you are interested.
Owning

Still craving~
Updated post with a new *** plot craving, responses with an interest in this particular plot will receive all the hugs! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom