Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M x F Looking for Celebrity Stuff and Superheroine Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

thechillingvillain

Planetoid
Hi there, TheChillingVillain here. Thank you for reading my first thread ever. Like ever... I've never opened a thread in any other forum before.

I actually found Bluemoon while googling the names of my favorite celebs and the word bimbo or sex slave which brought me all around the internet and finally here where I've decided to carve out my little home in the shape of this thread.

As the subject line reads I'm looking for celeb themed roleplays involving blackmail, mind control, petplay, bdsm, humiliation, force-clothing, and other basic non-con themes. These are some of the celebs that peak my interest.

Hayley Williams
Taylor Swift
Ariana Grande
Sophie Turner
McKayla Maroney
Alex Morgan
Natalie Portman
Scarlett Johannson
Jennifer Lawrence

I also enjoy myself a good Superheroine story as well. Some of those lovely heroines include:

Wonder Woman
Supergirl
Batgirl
Shadowcat/Kitty Pryde
Zatanna
Black Canary
Emma Frost
Jean Grey
She-Hulk
Captain Marvel

There are also a bunch of others but I can't really think of them off the top of my head during my lunch break. I'll be sure to edit it in the future but for now this is it. I'm open to all sorts of plots and celebs so just because you don't see anything you like doesn't mean you shouldn't PM me. So please send me a line and I'd gladly chit chat with you. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom