Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaceyboo

Super-Earth
  • Contact me by pm or comment on this thread if interested.
  • I roleplay through either PM, thread, or email. No instant messengers.
  • The more detail, the better the story, but I don't require a specific post length. Just no one liners!
  • I would prefer that these particular plots go long term.
  • I always prefer to play the younger character, usually between 16-24 years old.
  • I'll use either descriptions or pictures for my characters (only REAL LIFE pictures, no cartoons/anime).
  • In terms of Dom/sub relationships, I'm always submissive.
  • I love for my roleplays to be pleasing for both partners, so please give me your input! Let me know what you do and don't like :)
  • Kinks!

A Father's Mistake
Every year, her parents hold their annual masquerade party. In a bit of a drunken haze, her father mistakes her for her mother, and does what he can to get her somewhere alone. With the two of them both wearing masks, they aren’t certain of the others identities. It doesn’t take them long to figure it out though, but even as the man see’s that it’s his daughter he’s gone after, he can’t stop himself.
(Would prefer for this to start out as nonconsensual, and work up to pseudo rape and eventually consensual.)

Temporary Arrangement (Uncle/niece):
Never having been able to hold a steady job or stay in one place for long, the girl’s uncle finds himself having to take refuge at his brother’s house. There, he finds himself tempted by his brother’s beautiful, 18 year old daughter.
(Would prefer for this to start out as nonconsensual, and work up to pseudo rape and eventually consensual. Perhaps with some Master/slave type elements added.)

Living With Dad:
The last place she wanted to go when her mother died was to her father's house. It would only be a few months, after all, she was almost 18. Even then, the memories of what he had done to her years before haunted her. She was older now, and could finally understand how wrong it was of him when he snuck into her bedroom late at night when he still lived with her and her mother. At the time, she had thought it was ok, but now she knew better. She had hoped that maybe he had changed, that he had grown up just as she had in the time that they had been apart, but the way that he looked at her that day when he picked her up showed otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom