Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Choose your guilty pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoppaPhillip

Super-Earth
Greetings,

I have been role-playing for longer than I can remember previously on such sites as AOL Yahoo Facebook until I happened to stumble across this fabulous site. I have played out many scenes over the years but as this isn't the real world where people can get hurt I prefer the darker side of human nature such as non-con & blackmail. I can play out romantic scenes but I prefer it to include cheating or scenarios where there is a very strong likelihood of getting caught in the act.

I mainly roleplay through PM's maybe emails but no threads or messenger. I write in the style of third person as I find it an easier way of writing with as much detail as possible. I don't expect a novel in return but a couple off detailed paragraphs would be great. I find it hard to reply with detail myself if nothing is coming back in return and it will soon become uninteresting for us both. However if you do get bored or the scene just isn't working for you please let me know and we can sort something out. I won't be offended. I understand that people have lives outside of roleplay as do I so please bare with me if I don't reply straight away. Sometimes I get swamped with work or just life in general so please bare with me I promise to reply. I am often online during the day while at work just to check my messages.

F-link character: phillipjones

Please no MxM extreme violence or underage characters.

Plot ideas (These can be amended to your kinks/cravings).

Scenes set in the real world.

Friendship gone bad.
Father/ Son's new girlfriend
Family members
Teacher,Professor/Student
Boss/Employee
Angry customer/ Waitress or shop assistant
Old man / Woman visitor (SEE OTHER POST FOR POSSIBLE STARTER)
Tramp / Lost in the city woman (SEE OTHER POST FOR POSSIBLE STARTER)
Escaped criminal / Home alone woman or arresting policewoman (SEE OTHER POST FOR POSSIBLE STARTER)
Train passengers.
Peeping tom / Neighbour
Travelling salesman / Housewife or home alone woman
Driver/ Hitch hiker
Shemale or Transvestite / Female
Angry Boyfriend or Husband / Girlfriend or Wife
Male guard or interrogator / Female prisoner (Or the other way around)
Black guy / White Asian Latino Middle Eastern woman
Patient / Female Doctor or nurse.
Nosey female reporter / Something or someone nasty.
Trapped female taken advantage of.
Passenger / Air hostess.

Sci-fi / Supernatural scenes.

Alien (type from the movies) / Human female
Alien (Tentacles) / Human female
Great Dane dog / Human female
The big bad wolf / Little Red Riding Hood (Or other twisted fairly tales)
Zombie / Human female
Evil supervilian / Superhero
Demon/Ghost / Human female
Mutant insects/Plant / Human female
Scientist/Assistant

Historical scenes.

WW2 (Particularly Nazi Germany)
English Victorian Lord/Servant
Rome Empire

TV & Films

Game of thrones (The Red Witch Vs The Night King. The Mountain / a character of your choice)
Star Wars (Sith / Jedi. Vader / character of your choice)
Alien
X-Men
Humans
Planet of the Apes
Star Trek
Planet of terror
War of the worlds
West World
Lara Croft
Ghost Busters

I'm opened minded so if you don't see anything you like but have an idea of your own drop me a message.

Well thank you for taking the time to read my post. I hope we can have some roleplay fun soon.

Phillip :)

RE: Rp guy seeks Rp gal.

Hi Phil, I'm kind of looking for a vampire master / human female heroin change of perspective to make her see his side and turn deeper type thing. Real old school vampire story line. I do have 10+ years Roleplay experience but am normally stuck in the dom role as apparently I play really great super villains and evil doers in general. To hear you do dom just made me jump at the chance to try and talk to you. If you're interested, shoot me a messag or PM. Thanks

RE: Tell me your Kinks..

Hi Phil

Found another Brit at last !

I have role played for a year or so but only a few months here.

I wasn't sure if you prefer to play something from your list or do something new. There are a few on the list I would like to try if you want.

Do you prefer to play by PM, email or messenger? I have done all three, so am happy to do whichever you want.

I look forward to hearing from you

bethan x

RE: A little non-con anyone? (MxF)

Hi, I'm interested in doing your human/ghost rp.

I was thinking that perhaps my character could be a university student living away from home for the first time in a studio apartment which you haunt.

Phillip said:
Greetings fellow roleplayers I am Phillip or Phil if you prefer.

I have been roleplaying for many years on such sites as AOL mail and Facebook. However I have not roleplayed for about six months now so I was delighted to come across this wonderful site. I have played out many scenes and themes over the years but my favourite are those which include non-con. I am of course willing to play out most things (just ask me) however I will not play out underaged scenes nor those which include blood and Gore.

I normally write in the style of a 3rd person as I find it an easier way of writing as much detail as possible. I don't expect a novel but if we do roleplay please don't just write a few lines as I find it hard to reply with detail if nothing is coming back in return. Also if we do roleplay please don't just bugger off because you have lost interest in the scene. There is nothing worse than roleplaying a scene with someone for weeks who then just leave without a word. If you're bored or the scene isn't working for you please let me know and we can sort something out. I understand that people have lives in the real world outside of roleplay as do I so please bare with me if I don't reply straight away. I am often online just to check my PM's but I do promise to reply to scenes in the order I receive them.

Below are plots that I have played out before. These plots can be played out as a forced scene or not depending on your requirements/kinks.

Old man / Young woman (Home help nurse or saleswoman)
Tramp / Lost in the city woman
Escaped criminal / Home alone woman or arresting policewoman
Alien (type from the movies) / Human female
Alien (Tentacles) / Human female
Great Dane dog / Human female
The big bad wolf / Little red riding hood
Boss/teacher blackmailing / Employee/Student
Zombie / Human female
Big brother / Little sister
Evil supervilian / Superhero
Demon/Ghost / Human female
Angry Customer / Shop Assistant/Waitress

As you can see I normally play as a Dom but I do enjoy switching from time to time to play the Sub. I do enjoy playing a shy younger guy who is seduced or taken advantage of by his mature female teacher family member or neighbour. However if you have an idea for a scene of your own that you would like to play please feel free to PM me as I will consider most things.

Big Breasts
Uniforms
Usual themes/scenes
MILF
Innocent
Bimbos
Detailed scenes

Dislike:

Blood/Gore
Extreme violence
Watersport/Toilet
Underaged sex
Master/Slave (Just not my thing)
Other roleplayers controlling my character

Well thank you for taking the time to read my post and I hope we can have some roleplay fun very soon.

Kind Regards Phillip.:D[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom