Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy Tales for Three

I'm definitely game for the idea with Scarlett. So, let's go with that. *nods* XD
We are some sick, sadistic people......I <3 us! >////<

And price as in.....what would our characters make a deal for? I presume this is what you mean, yeah? Hrmmm...I'll have to think on that one too. lol!

Lol we certainly are, its great xD

Another arc of the story we discussed was some stuff involving Ursula her pet Ariel and Killian. Anyone you might toss into an ocean based arc?

Hrmmm....must ponder. I still haven't heard from Kara, however, I do want you both to see what I'm doing for Alice. Since I don't want it posted just in case I need to tweak it, I'll PM it to you so you both so you both can take a peek at her. The only bits I might have to tweak are things pertaining to her aversions to 'red'. If you recall, Kara had her Alice very spiteful towards the Red Queen, which then led to a cascade of emotions, etc. I want to incorporate that for some added drama, but....I need the 'ok'. If I need to forego it, it's fine. It won't change most of my aspects for her. So.....I will send what I've got via PM so you can see what I've got. It might help with inspiration and such as well. : )

Hold on!!

**Character is original (though from fandom), but parts of this character are inspired by ideas by BMR member, Karameida.

The Basics ~

Name: Alice Lidell.
Nickname: None.
Birth Location: London, England.
Race: Human.
Class: NA
Faction: White

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Blonde.
Eye Color: Blue.
Weight: 5'0"
Height: 105 lbs.
Basic Physical Description: Short, slim, hourglass shape, B-cup breasts.
Other Features: Nothing notable.
Visual Representation: 

Background ~

Personality: Curious by nature, tends to persevere once her mind is set on something, random and easily distracted (except on major goals at hand), mood swings, temper.

History: When Alice was 12, she noticed a peculiar rabbit rushing around the garden. She followed him and ended up falling down a hole. When she finally landed, she entered the world of Wonderland and her life--from that moment onward--was forever changed. She had many adventures while in Wonderland…exciting, scary and wonderful…but when she returned home and told her parents about her escapades, they didn't believe her. She was angry and hurt that they didn't believe her, so she did everything she could to try and convince them that what she'd seen and encountered had been real. She took them to the hole, tried to push them down it, told them about the evil Red Queen, her card-soldiers and the Jabberwock. But it was no use. She even tried to put mushrooms in their tea, ones that looked just like the bits she'd eaten in Wonderland…but it only angered her parents, each action frightening them more and more.

One night, Alice dreamed of Wonderland. She imagined returning and reuniting with all the people she'd met once again. She imagined exacting revenge on the Red Queen, the Jabberwock being slain and all the evil in Wonderland somehow being righted. When she woke up, under her pillow was a small note with beautiful flowing script--much like she'd seen when she'd been in Wonderland. Filled with anticipation, she read the words over and over: Find Me. Puzzled, she wasn't sure what to think or do. She got dressed and went to her favorite spot--under the willow tree in the yard--the note in hand to think. Sitting down, she noticed a patch of forget-me-nots. The little blue flowers seemed to be dusted in something sparkly. Was it dew? Or water from a morning rain? She crawled closer and inspected the flowers. They were dusted in something strange. She sat up and noticed a new note had appeared under the tree right where she'd been sitting. It hadn't been there before and she knew someone or something was trying to communicate with her. She looked at the new note, the same flowing script as the other one she held. This one read: Eat Me. Even more puzzled than before, she wondered if it had to do with the flowers. She picked them all and put them in her apron pocket and went immediately back to her room. Once in her room, she carefully dusted the forget-me-nots off, placing the sparkling dust in a small ampule she collected from her mother's kitchen. Filled with curiosity and wonder, she thought about the note….eat me. Closing her eyes, she dipped her pinky into the ampule to remove the smallest amount of sparkling dust and licked it of her finger.

Immediately, Alice plummeted into a world of wonder, her thoughts recalling everything she'd done in Wonderland with great precision. It was as if she'd never left and her heart filled with longing, with desire. Laughing, eyes filling with tears, her entire body burned. She wanted to go back…she needed to go back. This world was dull. She didn't belong. Her parents didn't love her nor did they believe her. When she stopped her laughing, she realized that several hours had past, that her body felt tired. She craved a spot of tea, to run and be free. Trying to get up, she felt numb. Curious, she reached for her small looking glass and broke it, holding up a broken shard. She began cutting her arm, mesmerized by the red she saw and growing angrier and angrier at the color. Just then, her parents opened the door, horrorstruck at what they saw before them. It was then that they made preparations for Alice to go to France to an asylum for the insane and delusional. Her talk of Wonderland had gone far enough, her actions taking a turn that they could not and would not handle.

Alice never forgave her parents for their actions. Each year, her hatred for them grew, but it never surpassed the hatred she felt for the Red Queen, her cards or her Jabberwock. Unfortunately, her fear outweighed the anger. But one day, she hoped to see justice served, to see her friends, to see Wonderland. Five years later, still clinging to the ampule she'd managed to stash away when sent to France, she'd sample a bit of the 'fairy dust'--as she called it--whenever she longed to remember, to see the wonder. Because she refused to forget.

Family: Alice has been estranged from her parents for the past 5 years after they sent her away to France to be locked away in a notable asylum.
Dislikes: Shouting/loud noises, mushrooms, playing cards, red things.
Fears: Forever being cut off from all things wonderous, living a life of solitary confinement.
Best Memory(ies): Her time spent in Wonderland.
Worst Memory(ies): When her parents didn't believe her stories of Wonderland.
Favorite Color(s): Blue and white.
Sexual Orientation: Alice is straight and definitely submissive. She is also a virgin.

Additional Info ~

Horror Likes: Blood (can be drunk/swallowed, losing it), blood play, knife play, cutting (being cut or doing the cutting), gore (murder, battles, etc.), vore (traditional where character gets bitten, eaten either partially or mostly), character death (just want them to come back so I can keep playing, lol), scarification/branding/abrasions, gruesome and/or dark creatures, mental mind fuckery, kidnapping, some noncon, necromancy.
Horror Dislikes/Limits: Certain surgical torture (and it really will depend as I have a strong stomach, so most will probably be ok), anything bathroom, insects/spiders (phobic...but large out of the ordinary insects/spiders are ok since they aren't as realistic in my head), bestiality (this is NOT the same as anthros and weres... those are perfectly fine).

Fantastic, I need to tweak Belle and get her posted. I think once I get her up and Suoh gets Robin we could start the forest arc ya?

I'd say so. *nods*

Just a heads up...I'm going to be away during the whole Labor Day weekend dealy. I know I tend to not be around on weekends anyway, but even still...just a heads up about this US holiday. I'm taking off for our trip today once my kids get out of school. XD

Sweet! Excited to see this thing start. It's going to be fantastic. I'm also thinking on my patron person. I'm probably going to go with Snow White. Seems appropriate, I'd say. So, I'll work on that profile once I get back. *nods* : )

Im getting the first post ready, though I don't have Belle and Ursula up yet, since you guys have your characters ready Im going to get things rolling.

Okay here is the thread link, I have set it up to start with Red being hunted by Belle in the forest. I think Suoh had an idea for this arc of the story involving Robin Hood. So DA if you want to set up what Red is doing in the forest I think we can move forward from there.

kuro_bara said:
Okay here is the thread link, I have set it up to start with Red being hunted by Belle in the forest. I think Suoh had an idea for this arc of the story involving Robin Hood. So DA if you want to set up what Red is doing in the forest I think we can move forward from there.

Where is the link?

....Uh..........whoops http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=68242

WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG FOR SOMEONE TO POINT THAT OUT!!!

Not sure how I missed these last postings. I'm just going to say my brain did a HERP DERP. <.<

But anyway, I have the link AND I posted. >.<

Back
Top Bottom