Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Masseuse (FxM, FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eione

Meteorite
Hi there! I am new to this community, though erotic roleplaying was my hobby for years. My past roleplay scenarios and stories were mostly fantasy, with dark and twisted undertones - I've a wild imagination. :p

Lately, I've developed a taste for other settings, including modern and sci-fi. There's a couple of ideas in my head that I'd like to discuss and play with my potential partner. Here's one.

The Masseuse

Maria is an attractive 34 years old woman, with the type of quiet feminine beauty that shines through even without makeup or fancy clothing. Divorced after years of abusive relationship, she started working as an erotic masseuse at home, trying to raise money for her son's education. Her friendly kind attitude and massage skills earned her some success, despite the tame conditions of the massage - she never fully undressed, and used her hands only. It would take one new client to change things...

You play that special client (or, if you prefer a few clients), who manage to change the rules of the game. I imagine this would involve verbal and physical seduction, and over time - domination. For those lazy of you - just offering her extra money won't work. :p

Whether she becomes a lover or an obedient pet, is up to us. Oh, and there's a TWIST. We can also tackle Maria's relationship with her grown-up son. Incest is something I crave to explore lately.

What else...
- You can play male or female character
- I won't do rape and toilet stuff
- I roleplay via PMs here, or Skype
- Third or first person perspective, whichever we choose
- I don't mind OOC chat, making new friends if always nice, as long as you aren't intrusive

What I expect from you:
- Fairly literate, not a one-liner
- Friendly person OOC
- Ready to suggest your own ideas and discuss things

If all this made you interested, please write me a PM with a description of your character. Your ideas are very much welcome. I still enjoy fantasy, and we can discuss it after we get acquainted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom