Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Courtney's place - it's a bit of a mess right now, but I'm tidying up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtney

Meteorite
Hello my little darlings

While I might be new to this site, I am certainly no stranger to roleplaying or other types of adult writing. So with that in mind, I’m going to get right into the swing of things here and tell you the kinds of things that I’d like to roleplay about and how!

How I roleplay

• I only roleplay using threads, at least one paragraph per reply, preferably at least a reply per day
  • Please have good spelling, punctuation and grammar. Some mistakes are fine, but make an effort
  • I’m not interested in MxF rape scenes, any toilet stuff, intense pain, gore, vore or ugly characters
  • Most settings interest me, just not horror, dystopian, (pre/post) apocalyptic or fandoms
  • Do not ‘remind’ me to reply. I have not forgotten, I’m simply doing something else or not in the mood
  • If you control my character without my express permission the RP is over, I HATE it

What I’d like to RP

Please note that I don’t want to play MxF pairings with another woman, and I don’t want to play FxF or FxFuta pairings with a man.
If you ask, I will instantly turn you down without even considering it.​

For the girls:

These are just a few ideas that came to mind, feel free to suggest any of your own of course. Most things appeal to me on some level, both smut and story based, so long as they aren't over the top 'fluffy romance' or twisted and dark themes.

A pair of female twins have an argument, in which one clearly comes out as the ‘winner’. To get her revenge, the ‘loser’ impersonates her identical sister and sleeps with the winner’s girlfriend… that would have been the end of it, if ‘winner’ hadn’t walked in halfway through. (threesome plot, girlfriend could be futa)

Sweat soaked sand, the roar of an eager crowd and the pressure to succeed or suffer, it couldn’t be anything other than a coliseum! The difference with this one is that all of the fighters are non-human and don’t lose their lives if they fail, but their dignity, right in front of the crowd. (both playing multiple different characters - smut based)

Finding someone to teach you magic and the art of making potions is a rare thing, so even if her witch of a teacher (quite literally) makes a student perform odd tasks that somehow always seem to end up with her being somehow humiliated or sexually violated, she’d probably have to stick with it if she wanted to keep learning.

Dragons kidnap princesses, that’s just what they do for fun. But what happens when a futa dragon, who doesn’t really know why her species act this way, kidnaps a princess before thinking to ask that question. Now she’s got a captive, and not a lot of idea of what to do with her.

Another princess this time, the heiress to a vast empire, with slaves to perform every task she could possibly want. So why does she buy one more? Behind closed doors she’s simply sick and tired of being in charge all the time! She wants somebody to turn the tables on her and let her exercise her subservient side. (likely mostly smut based)

It’s raining, all of her friend are away, and even her family are busy. So, a girl decides to borrow her big sister’s virtual reality game console. She decides to just play whatever game loads up first, and has no idea what it’s about. So when she starts playing it she is shocked to find that some of the creatures in the game are very scantily clad, and more than a little promiscuous.

For the guys:

Well... what can I say about men? Honestly I have no romantic interest in men, and don't really form connections with them on any emotional level, but cocks... cocks are great! So, smut anyone? Right now my cravings for this are:

Incest and other 'forbidden relationships'
Between-species relationships (i.e. furry x human)
Girls enamoured with cumplay
Anal sex

These are just a few ideas that came to mind, feel free to suggest any of your own of course.

A little note about me and the word no...

I’ve been roleplaying for about fifteen years, and by now I have pretty clear ideas of what I do and do not like when it comes to roleplaying. The reason that I’m telling you this is so that you understand, when I say I’m not interested in something I really do mean it, and any attempts to persuade me will be met with rejection, or simply no reply at all. Thank you for respecting that no really does mean no.

On that note, if I send you a message that simply says “Thank you, but I’m not interested” then please understand that we will not be roleplaying together and I will not respond to or even read any more of your messages. This is simply because I cannot stand drama, so I no longer explain myself when turning people down and therefore remove the risk offending them at the expense of seeming a little cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom