Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[M for F] Fantasy/Modern/Slice of Life/Realistic/Literate/Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Sup, gangsta. Small disclaimer. I am not interested in furries, anime characters or cartoon depictions of characters. I do like smut mixed with my story. I also really like it if my partner enjoys themselves, so open communication is a must. I do like showing you sexy pictures every now and then.

post-55784-emma-stone-were-gonna-bang-gif-4hw9.gif

But with words and story.

What I Offer: I am a literate and detailed male who enjoys sitting down to write a detailed RP. Time-wise, I am EST and usually posting replies after 9pm. I am most familiar with writing dominant and confident characters that have a certain aura of power around them. I also tend to write reserved and intelligent characters who seem rather quite and perhaps mysterious, but with a hidden side that your character may very well unleash. I enjoy chasing, seducing, teasing, and doing what it takes to get whatever it is that I may want in that RP (from my character's viewpoint, of course). I am flexible though, and will consider any type of personality and any ethnicity at all. If dominance isn't your cup of tea, I do still pride myself on being able to cater to many tastes. Don't hesitate to ask me. I am up for any length of RP, both via forum and IM. If there is some other medium you would rather use, feel free to run it by me.

What I Hope to Find: I am looking for a literate female who can spend some time RPing with me over forum posts Skype, AIM, Yahoo, etc. I enjoy modern scenes and will consider other scenes. Detail is super important to me, both in plot and smut. If you ever randomly vanish from an RP for a long extended period with no warning more than once, I'll probably cross you from my list and move on without a second thought. I have a weakness for office-wear, pretty dresses, heels, lace, stockings, garter belts and heels. If you randomly include a tasteful picture of your character being sexy in a PM to me, you'll automatically become a favorite. I'm a perv, I know. Your IC ability and writing ability isn't the only thing that matters. I would really like us to be able to get along OOC as well, as friends (nothing more, ever).

Currently Seeking, In No Particular Order
-Supernatural (not with canon characters, though)
-Cheating Roles
-Daughter of the Boss Roles (but more detailed than your average cliche)
-Threesome RPs (Roleplays involving three roleplayers, either MMF or FFM)
-Slice of Life (roomies, coworkers, strangers, exes, dance lessons, models, etc)
-1920's Cthulhu
-Secret Agents
-Fantasy
-Modern Fantasy
-Plenty of Other Things I Can't Think of Right Now

For an example of the sort of character I can play, as well as many other things that I like, check here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom