Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF Lit Males for Specific Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplehaze

Super-Earth
Heya folks, I've been recently scouring BMR for another rp to partake in or male partners that I find interesting to write with. Having not much luck at both thus, here I am.

Just some minor and few rules first gents or ladies that might be interested. I'll try to keep this short.

1. As per the title of this thread, I'm looking for men that are literate. I'm not an english professor but I do expect you to be able to write descriptively and properly, especially spelling. Length of post varies depending on the situation of the rp but do mimic mine if you can't settle with what length is appropriate.

2. Do look at my F-List first before suggesting anything. It helped clears up confusion.. and awkwardness.

3. We all had life and work but I do require my partners to at least post once a day. If something comes up, I'll be more than understanding.

4. I prefer realistic settings, plots and characters unless agreed otherwise. And no, I don't put pictures for my characters but feel free to put yours. No anime pictures though, I don't roll that way.

5. I only rp through thread or pm.

6. Lastly, please respect my privacy and unwillingness to disclose any information regarding my personal life. Get-to-knows are fine but we all had a limit.

Plots
(Just a reminder, when I say plots, it doesn't mean that I'm going to be the one who is solely responsible for moving the plot line, building up the world, set up the npcs and the like. The purpose of this section is to primarily garner the attentions of the male writing partners that I'm looking for. Who are in retrospect also looking for a collaborative partner to build up a story and plot together.

I will tell if I'm going to be the sole narrator (or GM) of a specific plot or if I'm looking for a partner to collaborate with. That said, I will be more than happy if you could come with plots of your own that would interest me. Even more so if you're willing to take the reins by yourself. Hey.. less work more fun for me right? And people have been telling me that I'm a great listener. But of course, I'll be more than willing to collaborate with you from the start or if you ever need assistance or if I think I could add some appropriate depth. First and foremost though, the plot must interest me ;))

1. I only have two cravings at the moment. The first one is about an expedition team going through the jungles of South America. The relic or temple they're looking for is not the main focus of this rp however. What I originally had in mind was that the team is going to be ambushed by native tribesmen that had lived long hidden deep within those jungles or maybe they activated a long lost relic that brought them back in time. Back when the conquistadors haven't even set foot. They were caught sooner or later of course, their fate lies on the hands of the tribesmen.
Footnotes:
- I require my partner to collaborate with me on this. It doesn't even need to be a non-consensual scenario with the tribesmen. Depending on the timeline, maybe there are illegal poachers or treasure hunters, a rival expedition group or perhaps, even something more sinister or supernatural.
- My character is going to be the daughter of the expedition leader X Your character will be depended on what we agree with.
- I will control the expedition team. Feel free if you want control over some of the people there X You, whatever forces that will serve as the antagonist of the story and the ones who will take interest on my character.
- I expect both of us to contribute to the locales.

2. This one is pretty straightforward. I will play a woman who undergo a long yacht trip either consensually or non-consensually. Maybe she didn't plan to stuck in the middle of the ocean without so much a flick of gasoline in the ship's tank or maybe that was the initial plan all along without the no gasoline part of course. What had washed her ship so far there is open for discussion. She could have been planning to spend her honeymoon with her newly wed husband in the sea.
Footnotes:
- I also require my partner to collaborate with me on this.
- I will play the sole woman on board the ship X You could play the husband on the ship. You also play whatever mysterious forces we can come up with who will assault the spacious yacht; fish-men, pirates, invisible ghosts, whatever our imagination allows really.
- If you decide to play out the husband, it would be a plus if you have passion for ships, yachting and the like. Which would help if you very much like the idea of teaching your young newly wed wife the ropes on sailing and love-making on the open sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom