Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dear Brother (AlexDravyn & AndNich123)

Danny88

Super-Earth
Henry had just finished some homework for his College classes, and was on his way downstairs to get a drink and probably something to eat aswell. Upon entering the kitchen, Henry was almost bumping into his younger sister. He apologized for just rushing in, yet there was no real reaction. She even avoided his gaze, as usual, and was already on her way out....

It hadn´t been always like this though. In fact, things between them were totally different in the not too distant past. Henry and his sister grew up in a relatively normal family. His dad was a lawyer, while his mom worked as the head nurse at a local hospital. They had a nice and big house in a beautiful, quiet suburban area of the city. So much for a typical cliché.

But it did not matter. While his parents worked a lot and hard, which granted Henry and his sister a good lifestyle, the two of them were always the most important thing for mom and dad, Henry was grateful for this, as they always had time for him, and his sister, and so, all in all, he considered himself to live a happy childhood.
When Henry grew a little older, they also trusted him to take care of his younger sister alone, when they weren´t around. Not that he needed to be asked twice. He absolutely loved her. If she wanted to play, he did play with her. If she hit her knee, he was there.

Henry was always there for her, and it really did not change, as the years passed. There was almost not a single day, when their laughter did not echoed within the house.

Now, Henry was 21, and in College. He was studying environmental physics & chemistry, and apart from that doing a side job every now and then, wanting to finance it for his self, at least mostly. Given that, with being 6.3 ft tall, blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, aswell granted with a very trained body, due to swimming and running, he was quite another cliché version of the typical hot college jock, it never was hard for Henry to earn money, as he often got offered well payed modeling jobs.

It was nice while it lasted, but he did not paid too much importance to it, and rather wanted to proper study, as Henry did not see modeling and such as a solid base for the future. He also did not considered himself anything special just he got a lot of looks and offers from girls and women at his college and his friends circle. They mostly only were looking at him as "hot", especially when a, admittadely true, rumor about him being well blessed in a certain departement made the round.

What none of them saw was, that Henry, despite always being in a good mood, also was quite a sensitive nature. He did not show it much, as he was only trusting very few people in telling when something brought him down. But it happened.

And so, it hurt him even more, when the little changes with his sister began. Ever since her birthday a couple of weeks ago, things were different. It started slowly at first. Like, that she would have less time for common activities and such. Henry was a bit sad, but did not see anything being wrong by that. It would of course be ok if she would develope more own interests. Yet it did not stopped at that. Soon, Henry had the impression as if she was actively avoiding even talking to him. He wanted to brush it aways as imagination, but after a couple of tries, he was certain. Except for some polite greetings, it felt as he was air for her. When he wanted to talk, there was a reason why she had not time. When he looked at her, she looked away.

Henry wanted to give her some space, but it grew worse, and was really nagging at him. It made him feel quite miserabl within. He missed planning pranks with her. He missed chasing her around the house. He missed to hear her laugh and cry. He just missed.....her

So now, when standing at the kitchen entrance, instead of letting one of these moments happen and pasa again, Henry stepped close to her, and put his strong hands gently on both sides of her upper arms, carefully moving them up and down a bit, while he looked directly into her eyes, with a slight smile, but also an expression that showed his discomfort and pain about how things had change very clearly.
Then, he was talking, in his usual deep, soothing voice, with a serious tone...

"Sis.......", he was breathing through heavily...."things can´t go on like this. I know, you have your own life, and if you just grow tired of your old brother, that is perfectly fine. But damnit, I can very well see there is more to it. We live in the same house, but it is like we are worlds apart. It is, as if for whatever reason I completely lost you. And I can´t live like this. I never.....never want to lose you. So please.....please tell me if I have done anything wrong. Or if there is anything else that causes you to act like this. No matter how bad you may think it is, even if it feels like you are drowning, can´t tell a soul in the world, you can tell me. No matter what it is, really, anything, you can tell me. I will be always there for you. And you know why? Because I am your brother, and I love you to death......"

Henry felt a bit better....actually quite relieve having finally said this openly for once, and therefor, was smiling at her a bit more now, and hoped that his sister would finally gave herself a heart and tell him what is up.....

“Things can´t go on like this. I know, you have your own life, and if you just grow tired of your old brother, that is perfectly fine. But damnit, I can very well see there is more to it. We live in the same house, but it is like we are worlds apart. It is, as if for whatever reason I completely lost you. And I can´t live like this. I never.....never want to lose you. So please.....please tell me if I have done anything wrong. Or if there is anything else that causes you to act like this. No matter how bad you may think it is, even if it feels like you are drowning, can´t tell a soul in the world, you can tell me. No matter what it is, really, anything, you can tell me. I will be always there for you. And you know why? Because I am your brother, and I love you to death......"

‘If only you knew,’ she thought, starring into his eyes. Chloe had been avoiding her brother, and it was very much on purpose. She felt she had no choice. Considering her reasons, she knew it was the only thing that was right.

It had all started at her birthday part. Chloe had just turned 18. It was a big deal to her family. The start of adulthood, her entire life laid out at her feet. She had received a lot of gifts that day. With each gift came an explanation. Money so that you can travel abroad. Keys to a new car. Suitcases for you to pack your clothes. A camera to document your life. Of course it wouldn’t be normal if her parents didn’t try to force their own will against her. So it came as no surprise when she opened a backpack. “That’s for your school books dear. I’m sure you’ll be attending college soon enough.” Her parents loved them dearly, and they both worked hard to give them the amazing life they had. They wanted the picture perfect lifestyle for them all. A Norman Rockwell painting, complete with a white picket fence. Chloe didn’t always fit into that little box they wanted her to. Henry always seemed to be exactly what they wanted, but he understood and accepted Chloe. That had a strong bond between them. Later on that day, she had looked up, watching him, and something strange began to creep in. Thoughts. They were not the happy memories of a childhood that was perfect. She saw his bare chest, her hands running down his body, finally ending at his…..She shook her head and looked away, brushing the thoughts under the rug, but they did not stay under the rug. As the days passed, she began to think more and more of him situations like the one she had that day. Her thoughts began to consume her not only when she was awake, but even as she slept. More than once, she awoke sweaty, wet between her legs from thinking about him. Knowing this would not fit in with the picturesque lifestyle her parents wanted, knowing the taboo nature of it all, Chloe continued to push it aside. Avoiding Henry seemed to be the only course of action.

Now she stood in the kitchen, with his hands on her arms, and his eyes boring into her own. “I’m fine Henry,” she blurted out. In her mind, she screamed to pull away from him, to get out of the kitchen, to get away from him, but Chloe couldn’t make her body move. She couldn’t even look away from him. “I’ve just had….a lot on my mind lately. I’m sure you understand.” She felt bad. He thought she was tired of him, and nothing could be further from the truth. She had missed spending time with him. It hurt her as much as it did him. Perhaps more so since these new feelings were developing. “Henry I’m not tired of you. Not at all.” Chloe wanted to give him something. She wanted to let him know, not just by telling him, that she still needed him and that he was important. “Henry, I have this friend. She’s madly in love with the guy, but she thinks she can’t tell him. She really can’t tell him. I can’t say why, but for some reason they just can’t be together. There’s so much she wants to tell him, but she can’t. She’s having a hard time being around him too, but she can’t not be around him. What should she do? She wants to rip his clothes off and fuck his brains out. He makes her so hot, so wet, all the time. She can’t sleep at night. She cant’ even eat. Nothing seems important but….him.” Chloe paused for a moment. She was so close to telling him, barely holding on, but she kept the sweet truth to herself as she waited for him to answer.

Back
Top Bottom