Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM Dom wanted. Plots inside! Pictures too! AIM/PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a note, I only RP as male characters despite my gender being female. Nothing against females, but I just don't feel comfortable doing MxF RP :).

Introduction

Hello There!

Welcome to my MxM role-play hunting thread, in which I hope you'll be interested in undertaking with me!

My experience of writing RP request threads isn't great, but for those interested, here is a bit about me. I'm a twenty-three year old Brit female with a love of writing and designing, developing and playing video games. I have over ten years RP experience and love to RP things with strong fantastical elements to them!

My characters

Before we begin, I would very much to play what to many is termed the submissive role in the RP setting, however should point out that my characters, unless specified for by you, will not fit into the traditional submissive bracket! My characters have developed strong personalities, there are things that will make them scared, things that will anger them and if they do not like something will react accordingly to it. They have happy and sad times and when it comes to development, I prefer to have a variety of builds ranging from the average Joe to the slightly athletic to in some cases the body builder type physique.

Post styles & Lengths

I consider myself to be a fairly advanced writer, however I hate to coin terms when role-playing, it's about the enjoyment not who can write the most. I'm not asking for novels, but I'd like more than one line. For me ideally anywhere between 1-3 paragraphs on average.

Now for the sake of saving time, I’ll say now I like to RP over AIM and PM preferably. Please just feel free to hit me up on the desired medium.

My AIM: Azrathetroll

Kinks

I'm a huge fan of master/slave and master/pet pairings within relationships so if you can include this, it'd be a fucking big <3 from me!

That's not all I'm into however, there's also a long list below.

Or if you're interested Click here for a full F-List

I'm currently craving everything in the list below right now!

• Psychological training – This is an absolute fave, psychological manipulation etc
  • Physical/sexual training
  • Public Humiliation
  • Public/Exhibition scenes
  • Forced Nudity
  • Blackmail
  • Sexual and non-sexual piercings
  • Ownership piercings/brands/tattoos
  • Stockholm Syndrome – I’d like to explore this one too.
  • Experienced Partners
  • Non-Con
  • Collars/Leashes/Cock rings/chains/Blindfolds etc
  • Use of toys/apparatus
  • medieval/Fantasy/Modern/Futuristic settings.
  • M-preg/Breeding
  • Use of toys/vibrators etc
  • Any form of bondage up to extreme!
  • Large cocks/Lots of mess ;) (You know what I mean)

Pairings

Below is a list of pairings I'm willing to do. I like to do Original RPs only However I will be willing to base it off ideas in series. My particular craving would be something based of the Dothraki style of living from Game of Thrones so essentially a tribe of horse-lords or something.

Those in bold is the role I will be playing :)
Red - Craving

• Master x Slave
  • Master x Pet
  • Demon x Angel
  • Vampire x Angel
  • Mafia Boss/Gang Lord x Victim
  • Mafia Boss/Gang Lord x Homeless boy
  • Dragon/Dragonoid x Sacrifice
  • Demon x Human Sacrifice/offering
  • Vampire x Human Sacrifice/offering
  • Horse Lord x Captured Victim (This is sort of based on the Dothraki from GoT!)
    [*] Tribal Leader x Captive
    [*] Warlord x Tribal person
  • Kidnapper x Victim
  • Monster x Human
  • Alien x Human

Plots

I'm constantly forming up plot ideas and notions either using pictures or just general ideas I've come up with. I'll try to place them here listing the pairing that it involves and if needed link pictures.

Made up Plots

An owed debt - Mafia boss x Victim(s)

Kinks: Master/slave, Chains, Whips, toys, psychological games, collars, leashes, possible twins/incest, non-con (eventually leading to consensual), possible Stockholm syndrome. Possibility of using angels here too.

The criminal underworld is thriving due to hard times, people take debts and borrow money from those with stupidly high interest meaning many cannot pay it back. This happens to be the case for one such man who owes a huge debt to the gang he borrowed money off. Every avenue is exhausted and so he's forced to give up his most valued possession(s) in order to try and pay the debt off himself. The bad news is, the debt still has to be paid and those offered up will have to be trained up and sold on in the black market in order to cover the costs. Whatever happens someone's life is about to change.

This can be done in many ways, the man offers up his son or sons (if you want the twins option) or he's managed to acquire an angel (or pair of angels if you want twins in this too) which are trained up as slaves for those who have money to afford them on the black market. The end result could be of course the boys are sold and thus the rp continues with a new master or he ends up keeping them for himself and it can go on from there.

Like A Lamb To The Slaughter – Demon/Vampire/Dragon/Dragonoid/monster x Human sacrifice

Kinks - Non-con, Chains, Physical/sexual training, fear, possible caging, leashes, collars, the list is endless.

For years the remote village has been terrorised by the creatures, be it through loss of livestock, villagers, payments in gold, trinkets, jewels, food and more beside. It's been going on as long as anyone can remember but until now they've managed to avoid offering more than they can afford. The last ritual was meant to end it, but instead it seems to have only brought more expectation so the final straw has been pulled and the results extreme.

As winter begins to set in, there's not enough to offer another sacrifice so the villagers gamble on everything in the hopes of at least making it through winter unaffected. It is there the village sacrifices one male to the creature hoping that whatever it wants will be sated long enough to help them survive.

The idea behind this is that there's a sacrifice sent in to try and stay the creature be it as a trophy, domestic servant, food or even keep it's carnal desires at bay. The sacrifice can either be trained or unwilling depending on what you wish!

Blind Obedience

This plot is based on this picture here.

I've decided to take a different approach with this plot. Rather than two chars meeting for the first time, I've tried to do something where they know each other.

For years he had served him well. He had come to him as a fresh untainted young man and now would do whatever was asked of him. He ran errands, helped serve drinks and pleased his Master in every way possible. He adored him, not because he had to but because the man truly gave him a happy life. The master was happy too, whilst he had to occasionally draw the line and refresh boundaries, the pair lived harmoniously and he could conduct his business knowing that his pet would be waiting diligently to serve him and talk to him about his day. He also looked forward to seeing the feature of his pet he loved most, his eyes.

That was until the break in. A rival businessman wanted nothing more than to tarnish the reputation of his rival and so broke in and destroyed his home and everything precious to him, including the pet. The pet saw everything and as a final insult the intruder had his way and left the pet blind.

Naturally the Master was angry, however he hid it to take care of the traumatised boy, nursing him back to health. But with the damage done it also left a rift in between Master and Pet.

Now there's two ways I've considered this going. One focuses primarily on the relationship post-break in, where the pet comes to term with serving blind, having to be re-educated slightly to help, yet the relationship between the master and pet seems to be less harmonious and more direct roles with the pet being pushed out and almost given the cold shoulder as the master too tries to come to terms with it and perhaps plot revenge. Perhaps in time the wounds will mend.

This is where the second part of the plot comes in, if you fancied a second sub-plot, the Master manages to find the attacker, who happens to be the son of the rival businessman and in an act of revenge tries to turn him into the very thing that he destroyed to show him off to his father once broken as a glorified 'fuck you'.

Unmasked

Another picture based plot. I'd play both chars in this one!

The two kingdoms have been at war since they were both born. Many have suffered and many have died. It was decided a ceasefire had to be called. The terms, the king of the warring kingdom wanted the youngest son of his enemy to keep for himself to spend his life serving in whatever way it was imagined. The terms were the boy was never to be looked upon by anyone but the one he'd served and so he was forced to hide behind a mask. There he spent his days being trained appropriately for the day he would travel. With the mystery, rumours began to circulate of the veiled prince and so his older brother was assigned as a guardian.

Now the day he reaches adulthood has arrived and he is to be sent to his new home where he'll be allowed to remove the mask for the first time in years. The only problem is, the older brother is reluctant to give his brother up without a fight.

So this idea is essentially a sort of trade-off where the youngest prince is sent into servitude but the king of the enemy kingdom also gains a second prince when the guardian tries to stop the enemy king from doing as he wishes.

Ultimately you have an inexperienced prince (the older brother) and an experienced prince (the younger) when it comes to sexual fantasies/desires.

Picture Plots

As I have so many, I'll probably make plots up for these on the spot.

So remember PM me to start off proceedings and I hope you enjoyed the read!

RE: Looking for Semes for MxM 1x1 RPS AIM/PM! {Has plots}

Do you have a partner for the meal on demand plot? It looks interesting.

RE: Looking for Semes for MxM 1x1 RPS AIM/PM! Updated with plots and pictures! 5/9!

Bump for you.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom