Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revenge (Anzekoni x AndNich123)

xAnzekonix

Moon
Michael was on the plane pulling up his speech on his laptop. His stewardess offered him a glass of scotch or whiskey and he took the whiskey. He looked out the window as he shut his laptop and studied the whiteness of the earth. It was Late November and snow had settled around him like a cold blanket enveloping everything. It was quite peaceful from above, but he knew it was going to be short-lived. His plan was landing in ten minutes, so he buckled his seat belt and relaxed inside of his private jet as he felt the nose dip toward the ground. He was landing in Raleigh, North Carolina this morning around 8 a.m. so he could deliver a speech to his old high schools graduating class. He was wanted to say no, but he thought it’d be nice to see some of his old friends who are supposed to be attending with him. He felt the tires of the plane hit the runway and the plane jerked backwards as they raised the flaps to generate more resistance to slow the plane down. They pulled into a terminal he reserved for today and tomorrow. He was planning on staying the night and leaving in the morning since he had cleared his schedule for the remainder of the week to have some vacation time to himself. He finished off his glass and got up to exit the plane. “Jessica, have Bernard take my bags to the hotel. I think I’m going to drive The Genie to the event at school.” He spoke with a professional voice.

The Genie was a Lamborghini Veneno Roadster. Valued at over five and a half million it only came sans roof. So it wasn’t smart to drive it in the rain, but today looked like it be sunny all day. He climbed down the steps of his jet slowly looking at the airport that was so familiar to him. It’s been eight long years since he left. He watched as one of his staff pulled around The Genie and stepped out to give him the keys. He grabbed his keys and gave the young boy his thanks and hopped into the car and drove off. He drove in what he thought was a random choosing, but soon came to realize he was sub consciously he was reliving his live here. He passed his first home, then his first school, and so on reliving each memory in his head. Finally he reached the high school he graduated form and his memories began to turn sower. He remembered the bullying that took place here. The heartache, just thinking about heartache alone was enough to bring back the worst. But he didn’t dare think of her. Not now. “She’s probably long gone anyway.” He muttered to himself as he parked his car. He wasn’t like he used to be back then. He was a nerd who wasn’t more than 90 pounds wet. His eyes looked large behind his this glasses. These days he put on more weight and toned it to his liking. He has laser vision correction surgery so his sight was better than most his age. His steel grey eyes could woo almost any woman he tried them on. His hair had grown darker as he grew older turning a jet black color. He knew he was a very attractive man, and he knew how to use it. He climbed out his car and went in to visit the schools Administration Office. As he walked he straightened his Alexander Amosu Vanquish II Bespoke suit. He began to think he over did it wearing a suit that cost more than anyone in this place makes a year. But he dismisses the idea and walks in to sign in as a guest and he immediately recognized the receptionist. She was here when he attended, “Damn, I can’t believe someone would stay that long” he thought to himself. He got his guest badge and walked toward the auditorium where he was supposed to give his speech, and that’s when he caught a glimpse of her. Tessa.

“Rise and shine! It looks to be a promising day of beautiful weather. We will have clear skies as the snow has stopped. It’s a good thing too. The ground is covered. So far Duke Power is only reporting minimal customers are without power, and that’s a good thing. Please try to stay warm, and don’t go out if you don’t have to. The roads are slippery in places. We’ll have your full traffic report on the hour. The dome has lifted from us, and the snow still remains. Will more join it? Stay tuned to WSOC-FM to find out. It’s all coming up in ten minutes in our on the hour report.” The announcer seemed disgustingly perky for such an early hour. The sun had just barely started to peek through the blinds. Tessa rolled over and groaned, rubbing her face. “Shut up,” she mumbled. Her head pounded from the night before. A typical evening out for her. A restaurant, dinner, drinks, and of course sex. The only thing that separated her typical night out from the standard everyone else held their typical evenings out to was the fact that hers’ ended with an envelope of cash.

She sat up on the bed and put her feet to the cold, bare floor. The money was still tucked away inside the envelope in her purse. Reaching for it from the nightstand, she yawned. The amount inside was minimal compared to what she normally brought in. “At least he paid for dinner and drinks last night,” she sighed. Memories of the evening flashed through her mind. He was a business man traveling through on his way to Charlotte. Tired from his trip, he had stopped and decided to enlist the help of a lady of the evening to help alleviate his frustrations. Dinner was lovely enough. The only down side had been the endless, boring conversation he insisted putting her through. Even when he spoke of what was going in her hometown, she still felt the desire to simply get out of the restaurant. A particular memory came to her though, and Tessa smiled. He had mentioned a fellow business man coming through town as well. Some well off CEO who was giving the keynote speech at the local high school. Something about he had gone to school there. Well Tessa didn’t care if he was younger, or older, than her. He certainly couldn’t have been around her age. There wasn’t anything but losers in that school when she attended.

She leapt to her feet and raced to the shower. He would certainly be stopping the school today, and she intended on being there. It would be like a scene straight out of a movie. He would bump into her in the halls. Their eyes would meet. Later that night they would have dinner, discuss life over drinks, and she would end up in his bed. This time no exchange of money. Simply him inviting her to spend her life with him would suffice.

She made short work of dressing and driving to the school in her beat up, used bug. Black. Tessa had always had a certain gothic feel about herself. Even now her hair was still the same platinum blonde she had adorned back then. Her bright blue eyes were well hidden amid the thick make-up she wore. Inside she knew she would find the music teacher. He had loved how she played when she attended. It was the one class she did well in. Her talent with the guitar and the piano was well known through the school. “She could have done something with her life if she only cared.” That was the common statement among the teachers. Well. All of them except her music teacher. His common statement to her was, “Fuck me bitch. My wife will be home tonight. I don’t have all day.” She refused to believe that was why she passed his class with flying colors. She did have real talent. He was happy to see her, as always. “I don’t have any money bitch.” Typical. She let him know she wasn’t there for that. “Besides. You’ll call me when you do. You always do. Your little frigid bitch of a wife can’t satisfy you like I can. So when you’re done defrosting last year’s cold meat, and your pussy ass salary affords you some real fun, you’ll be calling me, begging me. ‘Tessa bitch come suck my dick. Let me fuck your hot pussy.’, and I’ll come see you. I’ll roll around naked on your bed, and make you cum until you can’t stand. Then I’ll leave with your money in my purse. That’s how it always goes for us baby.” She wasted most of her morning teasing him. When it looked as though the mystery man wouldn’t be coming by, she headed out. In the hall, she began to fish through her purse for her keys. That’s when the hairs on the back of her neck stood up. That’s when she had the feeling she was being watched. Her eyes slowly lifted, scanning the area around her. That’s when she saw him. Michael.

Michael through he had stared long enough and broke off the moment to go shake her hand and say hello after so many years that have passed. As he walked up he began to feel small again. Like he was that nerd that was casted aside every time he tried to show her how he felt. He used to do her homework just to get close to her. She’d walk around the house in nothing but some spandex shorts and a revealing tank top and she flaunted her breast in front of him. She thought she was slick and that he was just clueless of it all. But the reality was quite the opposite. He knew exactly what she was doing, little did she know it wasn’t necessary. He would sit there trying o keep his mind on the work and she would just prance up to him and give him fake compliments. He could always tell because her smile was fake. Held seen her genuinely smile before and it was nothing like the smile she had on then. She teased him relentlessly, but every time he tried to make something of it she’d shut him down. The last time that she tore his heart was on senior prom night. The only reason he went to that stupid thing was because she said she’d dance with him. He arrived only to be kicked to the curb when her current boyfriend showed up and threw him out the room. He had walked home that night. Shedding tears that he swore would be the last she’d ever get from him. It was also that night that began his journey to becoming a multi-trillionaire business man. His stocks had finally turned profit and he because investing more. Three months later he left for Seattle, Washington and never looked back. Now here he was, thinking about all those memories.

He approached her and tried to keep his cool, and he politely said “Hello Tessa.” and tried to keep his eyes off her breast as he spoke. He couldn’t help but notice that despite the memories, and his attempt to keep calm, that his cock had started to harden. Thank good for his underwear. Luckily it only allowed a minor bulge in his pants that could have been mistaken for a simple wrinkle or, or the pattern playing tricks on the eyes. It wasn’t until she spoke that he began to remember why he loved her back then. She said “Hello Michael.” He was sure she said more but with those two words his entire world tunneled and his heart started racing to the point that it was the only think he could hear. THUMP-THUMP THUMPTHUMP-THUMP.

“Well. Well. If it isn’t Michael….,” she paused, clearly deep in thought. A look of relief washed over her face. “I don’t even remember your last name. Wow. All those times I got you to do my homework, and I don’t even remember your name. You would think I could remember it. Then again, I only remember the important things.” She shrugged as if such a comment couldn’t possibly hurt anyone’s feelings. Then again, maybe on some level, she wanted to hurt his feelings. Perhaps somewhere deep down inside, being a bitch was all she knew, and hurting people came second nature to her. “Looks like you did pretty well for yourself. You were always into business. Wait.” The realization began to show. “You’re him! You’re the stuff shirt, uptight business man they’ve got delivering the speech at the graduation ceremony tonight! Well who would have thought? I guess you really did do well for yourself.” She puts a hand on her hip as she straightens. “Bet you can’t beat them off with a stick. Then again, maybe you’re still beating yourself off. Money can buy a lot of things, Michael, but it can’t buy a personality. It can’t buy courage. You were always so awkward. I’d love to see in front of everyone tonight,” she smirked. “Don’t piss yourself.” He smirk gave way to a giggle.

The door behind her opened, and Mr. Alexander Simmons appeared. “Ms. Arcadia, would you care to join me tonight for….dinner,” he asked. She knew what he was truly asking. It was an unspoken question between them. “Of course,” she replied, her business façade going up. “Meet me here though. I have to attend the ceremony. You can sit with me, and we can leave from here.” She nods. “That sounds perfect.” He gives Michael a nod before disappearing back inside his classroom. “Well. It looks like I have plans that will give me the chance to see you tonight after all. This should be entertaining. I can’t wait Michael. I’ll see you then,” she said as she snaked a hand up to caress his cheek for a moment. She laughed as she turned from him and left him there. She had enough time to go home and make sure she had everything in her bag she would need for an evening with the teacher. Entertainment, dinner, sex, and money. This was going to be a wonderful evening after all.

She would arrive later that evening at the school’s auditorium. Mr. Simmons had saved her a seat. The teachers were all seated along the first few rows with their guests. He had saved her a seat right in the front row. She sat down and gazed up at the stage. Flowers were arranged along the edge. A table held all the diplomas that would be given out. A row of chairs sat next to a podium with a microphone. The school administrators would sit there. Michael would have a seat there as well. They must all be somewhere else for the moment though. She asked Alexander how he had made his money, and he was more than glad to spill what he knew. She was shocked. He really had done well for himself. She rested back in her seat and waited for the ceremony to begin. Her anticipation began to grow. She couldn’t wait to see how he did as he muddled through this.

AS she speaks he begins to feel small and weak again. “God dammit Michael, pull yourself together.” He thinks to himself. He straightens himself up and brushed of the comment about remembering only important things. “Yes, I’m the one delivering the speech.” He responds to her words monotonously, not daring to let emotion show. He tried to regain his composure, but it was then that she extended her well-manicured hand to caress his cheek. He could feel himself stiffen at the touch. All of a sudden so many memories began to come back. It’s funny how one touch can do that. When she turned to walk away he began to relax and thaw out a bit more. But the view he had of her mixed with that simple touch had his mind racing. He began to day dream about her body underneath those clothes, but managed to stop before he lost track of time. He noticed that his erection had hardened more and began to will it away. He walked to the gym and began to prep for the speech. The afternoon passed with him meeting some old friends and teachers who were still around. He spoke kindly to them even as he noticed that the girls piling into the auditorium were staring at him. “It’s just a pretty face girl.” He thought. What really surprised him was when one of the juniors came up and gave him her number. “My names Kelli, call me sometimes.” Was all she said before returning to her group of giggly friends and found their seats. He put the number in his pocket, but he really had no intention of calling her, but he didn’t toss the idea out the window yet. Finally it was time, and he walked on stage and his eyes immediately found her. “Every.Single.Time.” he mumbled under his breath. Every time they were in the same room; something drew his eyes to her. He walked up to the podium with the principal and superintendent to wait for his introduction. He pulled his eyes away and tried to steel himself. He knew she wanted him to mess up, but he didn’t know why. Finally he herd his queue. “Now to introduce our guest speaker. He graduated from here in 2007 and went on to study business at Harvard. He runs most of the leading manufacturing corporations and is the CEO of White Enterprises. Dr .Michael White!” He exclaims. He heads to the podium and begins to speak.

“Thank you superintendent, but Just Michael will do. Hello all, it’s a pleasure to be here. I came in an attempt to inspire you guys to pursue your dreams and make something of yourself after high school, and even while in high school.” His eyes drifted back down to Tessa and saw her smirking. “I would like to start off by telling you all that anything is possible, but in life there are three things that I’ve learned are always present. Taxes, Death, and the fact that people change.” He pulled his eyes off of her. He knew if he stared too long he’d start stumbling over his words. Instead he focus on a single point in the crowd. “Never give up your dreams, and never give into peer pressure. Be who you are and do what you love. It’s the easiest way to achieve what you want.” He couldn’t help it, his eyes drift back down to her and saw that she was still staring at him, smirking even more. He had his first stumble. “I-I-I want you all t-to know that nothing is outside your g-grasp.” God dammit. His stutter was coming back. He couldn’t help it. He knew he had to end this quickly. “I would like to c-c-close by saying live life to the f-fullest. You miss one h-hundred percent of th-the chances you don’t t-take” He heard the applause as he turned his back and went to sit down. He kicked himself for letting her get to him. He watched numbly as the ceremony passed, never taking his eyes off her. Finally when it was done he stood up and filed out of the gym after everyone left.

He stopped by his old math teacher’s class to see if she was still there, and she was. He came in and gave her a hug. “Hi Ms. Robin. How have you been?” he asked, and she responded with enthusiasm. She had been doing well other than her husband dying two years ago. He expressed his condolences and told her if she ever needed anything to feel free to call him as he handed her his business card. He wrote his personal cell on the back. He hugged her again before walking out and heading back to the main lobby to get to his car. That’s when he felt her presence. It was like a cold chill running down his spine, and there she was. Standing in the middle.

‘Dr. Michael White indeed,’ she thought, her fingertips brushing her lips as she made his way to the podium. Memories of him sitting at her kitchen table, slaving away over books and subjects she could care less about while she chatted away on the phone came to mind. ‘Yeah. I’ll bet I can make his face turn red. Sick little pervert is probably starring at my ass when I bend over. I’m gonna go get something out of the fridge to give him a cheap thrill. I’ve gotta give him something for doing this, and I’ll be damn if I’m gonna sleep with him,’ she giggled quietly into the phone to her best friend. Of course she knew what she was doing to him. She always knew. Sweet talking him into doing her homework, making him think he had a chance with her, and even setting him up at prom. It was just a shame he left so fast. They had all planned on enjoying his humiliation a little bit longer. It was okay though. She went on to have sex several times that night before, and after, she was drunk off her ass.

She shifted in her seat, not even aware the smirk on her face had grown. His stutter brought her back to reality. “I knew it,” she whispered to Mr. Simmons. “There he g-g-goes,” she giggled. “Tessa. That’s enough,” he admonished her. “Or what? You gonna send me to the principal? Maybe we should tell him how you fucked a student almost every day.” He glares at her, but she was unwavering. They sit in silence the rest of the ceremony. The fact Michael’s eyes were on her did not escape her. She was so angry that she didn’t think twice about it though.

After the ceremony, she and Alexander piled out into the parking lot. “Don’t you ever make me feel like that again. I am not your damn student anymore, and I sure as hell am not a teenager. So next time you feel the need to scold me, go…..” His cell rings, and he holds up a hand to silence her. “What,” she mumbles. She listens to one side of the conversation. It was all she needed to hear. Folding her arms, she waited for him to end the call. “Go ahead. Say it.” Alexander hated what he was about to do, but his back was against the wall. “I’m sorry. I have to go home. My daughter fell tonight and hurt her head. She took her to the hospital. They released her to go back home. It was just a nasty bump. They gave her something for the pain.” She rolled her eyes. “I’m not the one who told you to fucking knock her up. Let the little demon spawn sleep. Your pussy ass wife runs to the doctor if the kid’s shit doesn’t stink.” He puts a finger up to her lips. “Shhhh. Not here. Please. I’m sorry Tessa. You’re on your own tonight.” She steps closer to him, her hand running up his chest. “Well, while your pounding your wife, forcing your cock to stay hard just so you can make it through the ordeal, think of me, naked, on my bed, my hand between my legs, rubbing my clit until I cum hard, screaming your name. Alexander!” He backed away, a layer of sweat on his forehead, and turned to head towards his car. She couldn’t help but smile, that is, until she saw him.

“Michael White. Oh excuse me. Dr. Michael White. Your speech was im-impressive.” She looked around knowing the hour was getting later, and she still wanted to earn some money. “Well as much as I’d love to stand here and chat with you, it would be morning before you asked me a question. Frankly I don’t have that kind of time, and I don’t give a damn what you would want to know. You’re just not that important. You never were. People change Michael. You said so yourself, but not all people change. I was already perfect. Why change? You, on the other, still have some w-w-work to do. Goodnight Stutter Butter.” She laughed. “That’s why I couldn’t remember your last name. We called you Stutter Butter!” Her laughter erupted as she made her way to her beat up, old car.

As she mocked him he started to get angry. All this time and she could still mock him? Who the hell did you think she was? He walked to his car and pushed the ignition. He rode up beside her and decided to try to treat her with kindness since he’d never see her again. “Good luck Tessa. I really wish I could say it’s been a pleasure, but it wasn’t” With that he drove off to his hotel to relax and wait for morning so he could fly back home. He got to the hotel and quickly took the elevator up to his suite that he had rented for the night. He had actually rented out the entire top two floors in an attempt to not be bothered by drunkards late at night. The top floor of the entire hotel was one room. It was very beautiful and had a view even more beautiful. He peeled out of his Suit and stripped down to his socks before taking off his watch and rings. He went into the bathroom to see his back had been placed where he had asked and he opened it to take out a pair of boxers, a t-shirt and a pair of pants. He pulled out one of his towels as well. He loved the feeling of 100% Cotton. He grabbed his body wash and shampoo and headed toward the shower to wash away the days grime, and hopefully some of the memories with it. The shower walls were made of speckled granite with what he assumed where imitation rubies and sapphires embedded in them. He pressed the touchscreen pad on the wall and felt warm water immediately hit him from all sides. The shower had jets on the sides and a shower head embedded into the ceiling. It reminded him of standing in heavy rain. He felt the water heat up a little more before it leveled out at a comfortable heat level. He began to wash his body and tried to clear his mind, but thoughts of Tessa kept coming back. He remembered her ass as he walked away today and he instantly felt his cock began to solidify. He tried to will himself down to no avail. “God fucking dammit Tess.” He spoke aloud to the screen. “Get out of my fucking head” he spoke again a little softer.

He realized he was going to need someone to help alleviate his erection and began to ponder his options before he remembered the girl who gave him her number at the ceremony. He finished his shower and dried himself off before throwing on his clothes. The shirt was snug enough to show off his toned pectorals and the bumps of his abs but that was all. His pants were faded with years of wear and fit snuggly against his body. He went back into his room and fished out the number from his pocket and set it on the dresser. It was then that he realized that girl was probably a minor and he really didn’t need to have a sex offender charge against him. So he quickly tossed it in the trash and laid on his bed. He was trying to think of something else when he remembered the escort service that was almost 20 minutes away. He could call them, but did he really need the company that bad? He began to ponder this when his cock answered from him when it started to throb. “Fine, it beats my hand.” He spoke aloud to the empty room. He called and they told him someone would be there in half an hour. He hung the phone up and picked up the hotels phone to order some room service. He figured a nice dinner with some wine would help break any tension and he ordered the roasted duck with a bottle of Richebourg and told them he wanted it in twenty minutes. The time passed and they sent up the dinner and he placed it on one of the tables in the room and tipped the delivery guy before laying back on the bed. It was ten minutes later that he hear the second knock.

“Likewise,” she spoke to nothing but the back end of his car. She had such high hopes for this evening, and to have them end like this was beyond disappointing. She took her cell from her purse and pressed a button. Her conversation was short and to the point. “I’m available tonight. My sure thing was a bust.” Two sentences. Those two sentences summed up her evening. She wanted to go to a bar and drown her sorrows, but Tessa knew she couldn’t go to work drunk. Even one drink was against the rules. Once she got there was a different story. She often had drinks on the job. It was par for the course in fact. In the end, she decided to take a drive to the local park. At this hour all the whiny, snot nosed children would be gone, and she could enjoy the peace and quiet. She climbed inside her car and took the ten minute drive to the park. Just as she had hoped. Nearly deserted. There was couple not too far from where she sat down. Clearly they were in love, and it didn’t take a genius to know where their evening would end up. “Get a fucking room,” she yelled to them. “Don’t worry baby. If she doesn’t do it for you, you can come to me. Better make him wear rubber sweetness. You have no idea where his dick has been. All men are dogs. Filthy, nasty dogs.” Her crude words were more than enough to make them leave quickly. “The things I have to do to get a little peace and quiet.” She relaxed there for what seemed like an eternity. Her head back, she gazed up at the stars. It was something she often liked to do. Tessa lost track of time as she was lost in thought. It was then her phone buzzed, ripping her back down to earth. “Yeah. I can do that.” Again, two sentences.

She made her way to her car and began to drive. It was a long, silent drive. Tessa didn’t even turn on the radio. Alone with her thoughts in the car, she traveled the half hour drive. Inside the upscale hotel, she was stopped by a woman behind the desk. “Listen bitch. I’ve got a job to do here. Okay? So why don’t you get your panties out of your ass and choke of them?” The woman was appalled. “You wanna call my boss and find out that one of your guests called for my services, be my guest. I wonder how that will affect the reputation of this fine establishment. Wanna find out? I could scream it right now in this overpriced lobby if you want.” The woman calmed Tessa and escorted her to the private elevator. She pressed the button and never took her eyes from her as the doors closed. When they opened again, Tessa made her way towards the only door she saw and knocked. She waited for it open and began to mentally prepare herself. ‘You’re here to fuck him. Please him, get the money, and then get the hell out of here. He’s just a dog. He’s just like every other man out there. There is nothing special about him. Nothing at all.”

Michael opened the door to see Tessa there standing in front of him. “You have to be fucking kidding me. Are you fucking serious?” He asked “Why are you here?” He stayed standing in the doorway leaning against it unable to believe his dumb luck. He stared at her as she spoke, he was lost in his own world trying to figure out why she was there. Then it clicked, she works for the escort company. “Oh.My.Fuckign.God.” he says finally realizing. “You’re ‘her’” he says.

When the door opened, the fake smile on her face quickly disappeared. “What the hell? You! It’s you!” A burst of laughter erupted from her at lightening speed. “All that money, and you still can’t get a woman. You had to show up here in your fancy suit with your rich car, but at end of the day, you’re either playing with yourself or paying a woman to do it. Pathetic Stutter Butter. Now I know you’re not experienced with fucking. We could do it right here, or you could invite me in. From there we can fuck wherever you want baby. It’s your money. Well. Actually it’s mine, but I do like to earn what’s mine.” She stood there with a huge grin plastered across her face thinking, ‘this is going to be the easiest money I have ever made.”

Michael stood in the doorway for a moment longer before finally allowing her in. Her name calling began to awaken something within him he didn’t know existed, but he attempted to calm it down and remember that he was leaving tomorrow. “Fine, come in.” He said finally. He walked to his phone and checked his emails to make sure work was okay. Deep down he had hoped for something to come up, but his hopes were crushed effortlessly. He motioned toward the table and asked “Have you eaten yet?” keeping his voice calm. Whether it was her or it was someone else it was senseless to give up a decent meal and he loved the taste of authentic Richebourg. “Have you ever had Richebourg?” he asked after a slight pause from his previous question. He moved to sit at the table and waited for her response. AS he sat there he began to actually see more than just her ass and her eyes. She was still that beautiful girl from high school. But when she opened her mouth the beauty turned ugly very quickly. Seems some things don’t change.

He moved, and she passed by him. Her heels clicked on the floor, drawing her attention down. ‘Marble. Nice.’ She kept her mouth closed as she took in the room. “No. I haven’t eaten. That’s usually how these things go. Man calls for call girl. Girl shows up. They eat. Then he has desert. He pays. She leaves taking with her the secrets of the dog she’s just been with. Some are lying to their wives, some want to pretend I’m daddy’s little girl, and others just want a fuck because they never learned how to entice a woman. Either way, I’ve learned to play my part. So please. Allow me to demonstrate.” When she turned to face him, her smile seemed as genuine as the expensive suit he had worn earlier. “Hello. My name is Tessa. It’s a pleasure to meet you tonight.” She places her hand over her chest, tilts her head, and her smile widens. “Why no. I’ve never had Richebourg. I would be delighted to try it with you.” Pulling out her chair, she sits. Every trace of the small town, poor white trash girl she was had vanished. She was now refined and kind. “This looks fabulous. I thank you so much for this treat. I promise. I’ll try to make it up to you.” Her painted lips oozed her words, words that were so simple, so normal, and yet the dripped with sensuality. She broke her façade, laughing. “Come on Stutter Butter. You know how to play a part. You put on your fancy suits, drive your expensive cars, and run your company, but underneath it all you’re still that scared little boy that I use to tease into doing my homework. Have you even gotten laid yet at all, or are you still the shy virgin you were back in high school?" She looked at the table and shook her he."Hell why don’t you just pay me, and I’ll leave. Then you can enjoy this….stuff all by yourself. You don't want me here. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out, and I sure as hell don't want to be here. I'll do anything for money, but even I have my limits. This,” she gestured to the table, " and you," her eyes met his, "are too much Stutter Butter. You may put on that fancy suit of yours', but you're still the same geek I use to know. That will never change."

“You have the audacity to speak of me when you do this every night?” He asked with a smirk on his face. He grabbed the bottle and opened it before pouring himself a glass. HE didn’t bother to pour her one. He downed it in one gulp. “Do you ever think that maybe if you were nicer people wouldn’t resent you so much?” He asked pouring another glass. HE realized this was the first time he’d actually stood his ground rather than give away to her words. “I mean let’s be honest here. I can have damn near any woman I want, I might still be a nerd. But In the time it took me to pour this glass I just made over a hundred thousand dollars? On top of that, even with your bitchyness you can’t deny that I’m not that unattractive kid I was back then. I’m quite the looker these days.” He said as he laughed and threw back the second glass before continuing. “Now let’s compare that to you. Sure you can have any guy you want, but they will never respect you. You’re just a two-bit whore working in a whores business. I know I’m no saint since I’m the one who requested your services. But here I was thinking we could actually have a conversation and you not have to put on this bitch face since it’s just us. But I don’t think you can. I think you’re stuck in this perpetual loop of being a bitch. You would think you’d have learned your lesson somewhere along the way.” He paused to push her plate to her. “Eat. Have a conversation for fuck’s sake. Then you can leave, hell ill even pay you, and for your information no, I’m not a virgin.” He spoke as he pulled his own plate to him and began to eat.

Tessa sat there for a moment, not really sure what to say or do. He had never been so assertive before. This was a side of him she didn’t even know existed. Her gaze fell to the plate before her. ‘He’s right. I could simply sit here and have a conversation with him. I could try and be nice. Who knows? We might actually get along.’ She looked up at him. ‘Yeah right.’ A smile played across her lips that should have unnerved him. “All that money that you make while you sit back and drink wine, but are you lonely Stutter Butter? How often do you pay for the services of women such as myself? Hm? Once a week? More than that? If you’re such a looker, and you’re so fucking rich, then why are you still alone? You’re right. I am a bitch. I never tried to hide behind that fact. I’m fucking proud of it. It is who and what I am. At least when people get to know me, they can understand that’s why I’m alone, but you? What’s your story? You wanted to have a conversation. Fine. Let’s talk. Why are you alone White?” She stood up and boldly reached for the bottle. Sitting down, she poured herself a glass and raised it in a toasting gesture. “Here’s to finding out the truth; whatever it may be.” She lifted the glass and took a sip, her eyes never leaving him.

"This meal looks delicious. I haven't seen the place yet. So I don't know if you would be capable of cooking it here. Did you? Do you know how to cook? Do you have a grand piano up here?" Her last question was actually an honest one. It had been so long since she had played, she was curious. It was something she could do in which she let down her walls, he guise of who and what she was. Tessa was ever aware that when she played, she was wide open as to whom she truly was.

He watched her take the bottle and sit back down. Maybe he had been a little harsh to her. Yeah she a bitch, but she wasn’t a terrible person. He knew shouldn’t have called her names. “I’m sorry Tess that was rude of me. I shouldn’t say those things. I might be rich, I can bathe in money and make more than I’d waste in the process. But Money can’t buy love. To be honest this is a first for me. Normally it’s some chick at the bar who recognizes me as a person of affluence who decides she’d like to take a shot and gaining a sugar daddy. They think I don’t realize, but I do. So in turn I usually fuck them and leave them.” He spoke as he poured another glass. He could see her eyes that had hardened so suddenly begin to soften at the mention of a piano. It just so happened that he did have one up here, not that he knew how to play one.

“I didn’t cook this meal, but I do enjoy cooking for myself back home. It became a passion after I vacationed in japan and watched them. As for the piano, yes. There is one in the next room. You’re more than welcome to use it. I never learned to play it.” He spoke softly almost in a whisper. He looked up and saw that her eyes had begun to shine. “What?” He asked.

He spoke of women looking for a sugar daddy, and she actually flinched at the word, “daddy,”. She was very close with her own father. It all happened after she spent a wonderful summer with him. It was a summer that would end up lasting for years in fact. She never moved back home. Her sister would grown up with her mother. Both of them wanted to her come back home, but something had happened that summer. Tessa had realized she had more than a loving father. She had a lover in him as well. For a while, all the sexual urges she had seemed to have lessened, and eventually they disappeared. Oh sure she would end up on her back with her boyfriend, but the entire time it was him she thought of. It wasn’t well known that she wouldn’t allow her boyfriends to cum inside her, and they had to wear a condom. She wasn’t being safe. She was saving that part of her body for her daddy. He had actually tried to impregnate her. Clearly it had not happened. After high school, she moved out of the safety and comfort of his home to make a life for herself. She would go back when she needed to truly be fucked. Other men simply didn’t measure up to him.

It was the mention of the piano that caught her attention again. Her face lit up. She looked down at the food after his question. “Can I play it? I mean I know how. Do you mind? Mr. Simmons always thought I could end up in some music hall somewhere.” She rolled her eyes. “Yeah right. Let’s face it. Girls like me, we’re only good for two things, and one of them is done on our backs.” She shook her head, realizing she was being too open. Something about music always had that effect on her. “I’ll play you a little song. I can do something nice to earn my money tonight. I sure as hell am not giving you some kind of discount just because we don’t fuck.” She finished her meal curious about what she was actually eating, but she didn’t have the courage to ask. Sometimes the fancy foods rich people consumed were not appealing. It tasted alright, and she was able to swallow it. That was good enough. Pushing her plate forward, she took another sip from her glass and waited for him.

“Or course you can. Someone ought to play it. I’m not sure if it’s in tune or not, but I suppose we will find out shortly.” He cringed slightly at the sound of her voice when she began to talk about girls like her. ‘Didn’t she understand how much potential she had, and how much better she could make her life?’ he asked himself. “You said two things but only stated one, and I am curious as to what the other one is. And what do you mean girls like you?” he probed her for answers as she finished eating. “I don’t expect and discounts Ms. Arcadia. Merely an enjoyable experience.” He replied coolly, thankful he regained control over himself. He finished his meal before pouring his next glass set the plates aside. He noticed her demeanor had become quite relaxed he was glad to see this other side of Tess. The side he wish she had shown in high school. They may have even had a chance together. ‘Who the hell am I kidding?’ he asked himself mentally.

He stood up and offered her his hand to lead her to the room that housed the piano. He grabbed the bottle and his glass on the way out. “How are you enjoying the Richebourg?” He asked in an even voice. As they arrived tot eh piano he opened the cover and moved to allow her access to the seat. “Don’t worry about the noise, this room is sound proof and the floor beneath is empty. Play as you like.” He said before pulling up a chair to watch her play.

She was relieved when he gave her permission to play. There was no need for an invitation to play, but there he was, holding out his hand to her. She looked at his hand for a moment, a long moment, confused. No one had ever been so kind to her. She stood up, leaving his hand alone, and grabbed her glass. “An enjoyable evening. I can do that.” There was a confidence in her voice. She was overly calm and sweet, but the harshness was a bit toned down. She wondered why he was being so nice to her.

As they entered the room, she cleared her throat. “On her knees. The second thing girls like me are good for is something they do for a man while on their knees. Licking up their own cum and sucking cock.” She didn’t look at him for a reaction. It wasn’t a statement made for shock value. It was the truth. She sat down at the piano and tested a few notes to see how in tune it was. “It’s a fine instrument. Sounds good. You know most people go for the clear choice. Beethoven. Mozart. Bach. Personally I prefer Chopin. Sure I can play the rock and roll shit. That’s what people expect. Never anything like this.” Her fingers began to dance across the keys with the grace and talent of a concert pianist. A soft smile on her lips as her eyes looked down. She was focused and in her element. Her walls were down, and Tessa was revealed. The music filled the room. Each note true. Finally the last key sounded, playing the last of her piece. She sat there allowing her fingers to slowly slip from the piano. “Well. I do enjoy playing. I’m just as good with the guitar. I don’t suppose you have one of those."

Upon learning what the second thing was he started to feel bad for her. “I’m sure your talents could lead you elsewhere.” He spoke softly. He watched her begin to play the piano, and as he did he saw another side of her. He saw her happy. Her face never lost its smile the entire time she played. It was as if he could actually feel her sadness coming through the music. Her fingers were nimble but quick across the keys. She played some notes gently and softly while making others sound hard and crisp. It really was beautiful. He could see her begin to sway with the music and let it flow through her. He began to move closer as she played. This was why he loved her back then. He knew she had a different side, he just wanted to have her show everyone and embrace it.

As she finished he saw her hands slide off the keys slowly and laughed when she mentioned a guitar. “I’m sure I could get someone to bring one.” He hesitated before adding "Why don’t you show this side of you more? You're so much more beautiful when you have that pretty smile on and its actually real happiness." He leaned against the piano as he spoke. He saw her tense and knew something was wrong immediately.

The memory shot through her, burning her like a wildfire. Sitting at the piano, playing, smiling, her feet not even able to touch the floor. It was the yelling she remembered. Her smile faded as she saw her father leaving with a suitcase. It was that night that she was remembering. It was that night that had changed everything for her.

She slammed the cover down over the keys. “What the hell would you know about real happiness? You’re the guy with all the money in the world who is paying for a woman. Does that make you happy?” She stood quickly, still glaring at him. “Was it happiness that made your sister slit her wrists? Was it joy that flowed from her along with her blood, as she lay on the bathroom floor with her head next to the toilet that you would take a shit in? She took the easy way out. I’d kill myself too if I had to live with you.” Shaking her head she turned heading back towards the door. “You can your fucking money. It’s not worth getting paid to come here.”

It was with hose words that Michael finally snapped. He tried to be nice. But now there was a gate inside him that opened up and a flood of anger was washing through him. He pauses before his body took over his actions. He stormed to her before she reached the door and wrapped his hand around her throat before she had time to react he smacked her hard across her face. “WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?????” He screamed. His anger was now rising through him with a fiery passion. He hit her again. He was starting to enjoy it. There was a small part of him that knew he shouldn’t be doing this, but it was overpowered by his need to hurt her as much as she had just hurt him. “You fucking bitch. How dare you bring up Alyssa. How fucking dare you.” He threw her across the room to the bed and stared at her with a rage he didn’t know he had.

He struck her hard, not once but twice, nearly rattling her teeth. With ease, he tossed her aside as if she were nothing. Tessa scrambled up from the bed, her hand covering one side of her face. Her eyes were red and wet as her tears threatened, but Tessa was too stubborn to cry. “What the hell is the matter with you Stutters?! You don’t fucking hit a woman! I would have thought someone with your money would have more class than that! I guess money can’t buy manners either, but then again trash like you doesn’t have any need for them! Huh?! You think you can buy your way out of everything, buy what you want as you throw your money around. Well you can take your money and shove it up your ass! Now I’m leaving, and if you fucking lay another hand on me so help me I will call the cops and have your rich ass thrown in jail. I’m sure somebody in there would be glad to make you his bitch! At least then you won’t have to pay for sex!” She stormed towards him, intent on leaving. Her hand still protectivly over her red, stinging cheek. “Animal. Yous hould be put in a cage.”

As she headed toward the door Michael quickly pulled her back to him by her throat. “You threaten me? Let me tell you about the perks of my money. I have more than enough to buy off every judge on this planet. Its high time you learn some goddamn respect.” He said as he drug her back to the bed. He tossed her back on to it, and proceeded to unbutton his pants. “You want to talk about making someone their bitch? Well let me give you a front row view of it. You’re going o learn to respect a man. My name is Michael, not stutters.” He said with a now steeled voice. Even he felt the deadly sting of them.

He caught her, not just physically, but by surprise as he gripped her throat. His tone had changed, and his words were aggressive. He tossed her back with ease, ease that unnerved her. Scooting back on the bed, crawling on her elbows and pushing with her feet, Tessa was slowly trying to get away. When he began to unbutton his pants, her efforts increased. "No," she said. "Cut it out. You're scaring me Stutters. No need for this. You can keep the money. There's no way I wanna fuck you anyway. Probably a limp, little dick anyway." She forced a smile and a chuckle, trying to diffuse the situation and make him think she wasn't as afraid as she was becoming. Stutters had never behaved this way back then. This was a side of she didn't know existed. When people began to show different sides of who they were, she had to learn them all over. He clearly wasn't giving her any time to do that, and his actions, unbuttoning his pants, showed his intent, an intent she didn't want.

Back
Top Bottom