Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I will DM a D&D 5th game. Kinky. Is anyone Interested?

SystemDrake

Planetoid
So seeing the interest in a D&D game I would be willing to run one. It is a very specific idea though, and only for those with very specific kinks.

You must (or at least be ok with)

-Dragons (No, they aren't going to shapeshift)
-Very large cocks and lots of cum

Recommended (Highly recommended for your enjoyment of the game, but we can work around it if you don't like it)

-transformation
-lots of reptiles (anthro and intelligent)
-submissive (feisty and fight back or timid and submit. Even lie in wait and scheme to get free)
-males (M/m relationship if you're a male. M/f if you're female.)

Possible (Could be included on a player by player basis if you are interested)

-Oviposition preg
-transgender
-Lots of kinky stuff

Never (Stuff I'm not going to do at all, ever)

-Bathroom
-Sexual gore

So, here's the plan.

A group of adventurers get together to save a little town, they will slay the monster, get the gold, win the people's hearts, all the usual crap. Unfortunately that isn't the way things go. The bit off way more than they could chew. Turns out the monster wasn't just some griffon or wyvern, but an ancient red dragon. Not only that, but he is a skilled sorcerer, godlike almost.

He could just roast and eat them all and be done with it but lucky for them he is interested in finding some help. So the lucky party finds themselves on the ground floor of an up and coming evil empire.

The dragons wants servants, good loyal obedient servants. And he has lots of needs to be cared for. He has jobs to be done, quests and lots of them. Including some more personal ones. He will punish failure but there are also great rewards for those who please him. First reward for loyal servants? Casting off that puny fleshy body.

So what this game is,

The dragon has caught you and there is probably no escape. His magic can mold minds and bodies to his whim. He wants an army. Prove yourself and you will become his generals and his lieutenants. If you please him and continue to exceed his demands then godhood could be yours. His lieutenants might be made into strong powerful lizardfolk. Commanders might be half dragons. Generals could be wyverns and maybe even dragons of their own. And you will have armies under your command. Disobey and he will punish you. You could find yourself a kobold or worse as some little lizard creature. You could become breeding stock to carry his eggs or sex toys for his more obedient generals. Or you could quietly bide your time carefully waiting for a chance to escape.

All the while, he likes to keep a very close eye on those under him. The easiest way it to have them under him maybe even nightly.

So what I want from you,

Your character,

Include a path you would ideally like to follow

(brave human knight -> punished -> kobold -> starts to give in and obey -> great success -> reward -> lizardfolk -> continued success -> wyvern general)

Also if a couple of you want to pair up or even more. Like if some of you want to be subs to more powerful guys work that out. You could wind up as forced sex slaves to one of the generals if you like.

Post what kinks you like and which ones you don't. I'll be flexible I promise, I'll try and accommodate everyone.

Post if you are interested. If I can get at least five I would be willing to run it.

Please fill out one of these, should help everything go smooth. We can keep these on hand during the game, so everyone knows what everyone else is in to.

Your Application________________________________________________________

Name:
Starting Race:
Starting Sex:
Starting Class:

Kinks; (yes, no, keep it away from me, ext.)

-partnering with males:
-partnering with females:
-partnering with herms: (certain kinds?)
-partnering with the dragon himself (Very big cock):
-partnering with reptile creatures: (Which ones would you like to, which ones won't you?)
-lots of cum:
-Big Cocks: (How big?)
-Pregnancy (with Oviposition only):
-Transgender: (temporary or permanent? Opposite gender or herm?)
-cock growth: (How big?)
-Submissive:
-Fighting back:

Transformations, For yourself, (yes, no, ext)

-Four legged reptile: (As a punishment, croc, lizard, ext. Will still be intelligent.)
-Kobold:
-Lizardfolk:
-Half Dragon:
-Naga/YuanTi:
-Wyvern:
-Dragon:
-Some reptile features only: (explain, only a tail, privates, ext)
-Anything else?

-You want to describe your own transformations:
-You want the DM to describe your transformations:

Yeah, I'd be interested. Would probably play a Chain Pact Warlock, or BookLock. Preemptively rolling for stats, just cuz.
embed

Ignore the fact the stats are already set to certain attributes, the roller I used does that, and it's annoying.

Anyway, as for path...

Power Hungry Warlock -> Grumbly At Being Made A Servant -> Gives In For Chance At Ultimate Power -> Successes -> Half-Dragon Commander -> General.

I'm fine with Non-Shapeshifitng Dragons, but I'm not really fine with playing as anything non humanoid.

Name: Vincent Vitale
Starting Race: Half-Elf
Starting Sex: Male
Starting Class: Warlock

-partnering with males: Yes
-partnering with females: Yes
-partnering with herms: Yes
-partnering with the dragon himself (Very big cock): Yes
-partnering with reptile creatures: Sure
-lots of cum: Yep!
-Big Cocks: The biggest?
-Pregnancy (with Oviposition only): Eh, I guess
-Transgender: (temporary or permanent? Opposite gender or herm?): Fine with others. Not into being turned into a futa or a chick. Though oddly, I'm fine with growing tits. hrmmmmmm.
-cock growth: Anything not too absurd for body type i.e. no 3 foot long gigantic dicks for a regular sized Human/Elf
-Submissive: Yes
-Fighting back: Yep

-Four legged reptile: No
-Kobold: Nope
-Lizardfolk: Not really, but maybe?
-Half Dragon: Yes
-Naga/YuanTi: Yes
-Wyvern: No
-Dragon: No
-Some reptile features only: Yes. Fine with just scales, just a tail, claws, eyes, etc.
-Anything else?

-You want to describe your own transformations: Meh, i can if needed
-You want the DM to describe your transformations: Sure.

Would you have room for someone to guest write/play as a string of female victims? I don't really want to be transformed into a reptile, but being used by one or more, that could be fun! My range can be anything from damsel in distress princess, to proud paladin, to sneaky thief.

I'm not comfortable with the idea of being morphed into a reptile, kobold, lizardfolk, yuan-ti etc as well, or being paired with a dragon.
And don't like going MxM or pregnant either, that includes ovi as well

Just saying I would like to join too, but if it was at least somehow different idea.

Im so interested in this, but I've never played 5th and would need help making acharacter and knowing my options. But I'm very interested in a roleplay with these topics. So bad.

I'd certainly be up for joining, likely going

Human Male sorcerer > Kobold, sort of path, fine with most of the kinks on there too, so can quickly whip up a character.

I think I want to be a human bard from a wealth merchant family. I became an adventurer out of rebellious desire.

Im thinking
In Over Her Head Adventurer--> Servant of the Dragon--> Does what shes told for the most part. Id love to end up a breeder for awhile, as a punishment for reward.

Wow, I didn't think interest would turn up this quickly. That's awesome.

For everyone, don't worry about listing your limits. If you aren't into any of the kinks I listed don't worry, you're still welcome. No one will be transformed into anything they don't want to. If you don't want to be TFed at all, you won't be. Preg and ovi will only occur with those who want it. I merely listed those things so you know they will be happening in the game. They won't be happening to you, but if they kill your boner even if they're happening to other people across the room then that might be a problem.

Sophos - Sounds great.

LeaT - That is an awesome idea! I never thought of that. Yes, having you around to play female victims would be absolutely perfect. I'm sure we can keep you very busy. ;)

khan - like I said, we can work around kinks. You've tossed out a lot though that might make it difficult to work you in. If you can think of a way to mesh with the game, you're welcome.

ClockworkCreep - Sounds good. I picked 5th because I think it is the easiest and the simplest to get into. There are free basic rules pdfs here. https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/basicrules That should be good to get started.
Have you played any other D&D? 5th is the same at the core. It isn't even a super big deal either, because we probably won't use the rules as much as they are just guidelines. I can certainly help you out if you need it.

DuxT - sounds great. I was hoping a few people might be interested in getting kobolded. :D

So right now we have
-male warlock going halfdragon (Right Sophos?)
-female victims
-male socerer going kobold, and then onto something else maybe?
-Female bard to breeder

That's a great start.

I'll wait a few more days to see if more are interested. I'll probably have to draw the line at eight or ten. I don't think I could handle more people than that and the game could get too crowded. What do you guys think?

I have added an application to the first post. If you are interested in the game, I would recommend filling it out. When we start, we will post them all to the top of the out of character thread, so everyone can see what everyone else is into. (If you aren't into transforming at all, just put one no under TF no need to fill out every option.)

Do you think this is a good idea? Do you know of anything that should be added?

During the game, please everyone respect everyone else's limits.

Yeah SystemDrake I was hoping rules wouldn't be strict and awaited for something like this, by the way I totally forgot about the pureblood yuanti, I prefer that to a dragonborn, before I was thinking only in the abomination and the halfblood, so you can count me in as a pureblood yuanti.

I was thinking in a paladin(oathbreaker) at first but don't know if Lea is gonna fill that role, and ended myself deciding to be a totem barbarian instead, maybe homebrewing a snake totem option.

For the path I was thinking something like
rebellious barbarian -> defeated and humiliated -> pureblood yuanti -> seduced with women as a price -> taskmaster of future slaves -> success -> greater? pureblood yuanti general

Posting interest! I'll fill out an application/give you a path I'd like tomorrow if I can (assuming you're still looking for players).

Yep, for sure still looking. I could take at least three more players if anyone else is interested.

Sounds good kahn.

Sounds great. Having a quickly willing subject will be really fun. I love the variety of your guys characters.

That could also work well. Whatever you choose. I'm not sure about a tag along kid. I'd like to keep it at least 18+ I think.

I thought that was probably the idea, I wanted to make sure though. Yes, that would also be a good choice. Both of your ideas are great. Let me know what you decide.

Changed my mind on class as we have a few spell caster types, not that it matters in this sort of game. Think would stay a while as Kobold, if he gets elevated after, then fine by me.

Name: Sho
Starting Race: Human
Starting Sex: Male
Starting Class: Rogue

-partnering with herms: Yes, Any kind
-partnering with the dragon himself (Very big cock): Definitely
-partnering with reptile creatures: Any and all, yes
-lots of cum: Yes
-Big Cocks: Any size you please
-Pregnancy (with Oviposition only): Sure
-Transgender: Temporary and sparingly
-cock growth: Yes, but not ludicrously big for the body
-Submissive: Most of the time I'll sub
-Fighting back: Some

-Four legged reptile: Sure
-Kobold: 100% yes
-Lizardfolk: Yes
-Half Dragon: Yes
-Naga/YuanTi: Yes
-Wyvern: Yes
-Dragon: Yes
-Some reptile features only: Fine with any and all features honestly
-Anything else? Not really

-You want to describe your own transformations: Yes
-You want the DM to describe your transformations: If they'd prefer

Name: Lizzie Otzlowe
Starting Race: Human
Starting Sex: Female
Starting Class: Rogue

-partnering with herms: Yes to any
-partnering with the dragon himself (Very big cock): Yes
-partnering with reptile creatures: Yes to any
-lots of cum: Yes
-Big Cocks: As big as you'd like
-Pregnancy (with Oviposition only): Yes
-Transgender: Would prefer herm only
-cock growth: As big as you'd like
-Submissive: Yes
-Fighting back: Yes

-Four legged reptile: Yes, would prefer to avoid though
-Kobold: Yes, would prefer to avoid though
-Lizardfolk: Yes, would prefer to avoid though
-Half Dragon: Yes, would prefer to avoid though
-Naga/YuanTi: Yes, would prefer to avoid though
-Wyvern: Yes, would prefer to avoid though
-Dragon: Yes, would prefer to avoid though
-Some reptile features only: Yes, anything that still leaves Lizzie relatively human is fine
-Anything else? (Will fill in as I think of things)

-You want to describe your own transformations: No
-You want the DM to describe your transformations: Yes

I'm thinking of a rogue who's trying to simultaneously fly under the radar and gain the dragons favor. She has no desire to be given out to his commanders or be mounted by him but still wants the power he claims he can give her. She'll try to talk her way out of/not be around when she thinks someone might want to stick their dick in her but realizes she can't really fight it when push comes to shove.

Signs on for fame/wealth -> Sees the dragon and realizes she's in over her head -> Tries to avoid sex but still gain power -> ???????? -> Profit

Starting race: undecided yet
Starting name: may depend on race
Starting sex: male
Starting class: totem barbarian

-partnering with males: only when transgendered
-partnering with females: yes
-partnering with herms: yes, any
-partnering with the dragon himself: no
-partnering with reptile creatures: any humanoid
-lots of cum: yes
-Big Cocks: anything non macro
-Pregnancy: no
-Transgender: yes, any, preferably temporary
-cock growth: again not macro
-Submissive: no
-Fighting back: yes

Transformations, For yourself: yes
-Half Dragon or YuanTi pureblood only (so far), or other half reptiles
-Some reptile features only: yes
-Anything else? nothing else for now, may add something later

-You want to describe your own transformations: Yes. Sometimes only just adjust what the DM says
-You want the DM to describe your transformations: Yes

Again
rebellious barbarian -> defeated and humiliated -> pureblood yuanti -> seduced with women as a price -> taskmaster of future slaves -> success -> greater? pureblood yuanti general

Seem besides taskmaster I'll be bodyguard to rogues and spellcasters

Hey, these all look great. Looks like we have seven people now, as long as no one drops out.

We have 3 males, and 4 females I think.

I'd be willing to take two or three more people. Maybe even a couple more in case some drop out.

I might start the game tomorrow. I'm really excited! I didn't think I'd get so much interest!

Name: Will vary as needed.
Starting Race: Non-reptile, typical player character races. From halfling to half-orc and anything in between.
Starting Sex: Female
Starting Class: As Needed

-partnering with females: Yes but not my favorite
-partnering with herms: (certain kinds?) No thank you.
-partnering with the dragon himself (Very big cock): Non-con only
-partnering with reptile creatures: (Which ones would you like to, which ones won't you?) Yes but generally non-con
-lots of cum: Yes please!
-Big Cocks: (How big?) Fatally big if necessary.
-Pregnancy (with Oviposition only): I can dabble in this but may need an explanation of what is happening to her.
-Transgender: (temporary or permanent? Opposite gender or herm?) No thank you.
-cock growth: (How big?) N/A
-Submissive: Rarely (DM can dictate depending on the encounter.
-Fighting back: Usually (again DM can suggest otherwise)

Transformations, For yourself, (yes, no, ext) I don't plan to play reptilian. It might however be a fitting 'end' for some of my characters, but they will become part of the anonymous horde at that point.

-Four legged reptile: (As a punishment, croc, lizard, ext. Will still be intelligent.)
-Kobold:
-Lizardfolk:
-Half Dragon:
-Naga/YuanTi:
-Wyvern:
-Dragon:
-Some reptile features only: (explain, only a tail, privates, ext)
-Anything else? Again, I look at transformation as an ending point for my characters.

-You want to describe your own transformations: No
-You want the DM to describe your transformations: Yes please.

Please read the rules, especially the rules on kinks and posting your location.

Also;

Multiple Characters,

Everyone if allowed to play one minor character in addition to their main character. These characters could be fun to play out things you don't want to happen to your main. And they can come and go as you like. They can become NPCs when you are no longer interested in playing them, and you can introduce a new one.

If you are interested in playing another minor character, please let me know in the Out of Character thread.

I would be certainly interested in finding people willing to play underlings of successful generals, either fighters that follow their orders, or sex slaves.

The rule this doesn't apply to is LeaT, who will be playing only lots of minor characters. Thanks again.

Alright the game is up.

If anyone else is still interested I would be willing to add in more later. Post if you are interested and I will let you know when I can get you into the game. For the rest of you we are starting now.

Please post your character sheet and kinks list in the character thread before posting in the game.

OOC
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67923

Characters
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67922

Game Rules
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67924

Game Thread
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67936

So, sorry, but think I'll be withdrawing. Just a tad bit too busy to work on this.

Back
Top Bottom