Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED] HISTORICAL Roleplays - Renaissance + Jurassic (OLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love history, simple as that. Therefore, I have a lot of cravings and ideas related to many time periods.

There are several concepts and themes that I enjoy most about roleplays involving history such as discrimination, racism, power-hunger, political turmoil, social turmoil, suffrage, interracial, intercultural, interfaith, religion, break of societal norms, etc. All aspects I'd like to include in my roleplays.

* CRAVING THE MOST RIGHT NOW *
- Pre-19th Century /
- Renaissance
- Specifically Knights + Bounty Hunters
:heart:

Table of Contents:

FIRST post:
Introduction

SECOND post:
Viking Age
(Viking TV series)

THIRD post:
Pre-19th Century /
Renaissance

FOURTH post:
World War II
Inglourious Basterds (film)

FIFTH post:
Fan-Fics / Film-Based

Jurrasic World - Alternate Future
Avatar (2009 film) - Alternate Future
The Purge: Anarchy (2014 film) - Dystopian
Gladiator (2000 film) - Roman
V for Vendetta (2006 film) - Dystopian
Stand By Me (1986 film) - 1950s/60s
Phantom of the Opera (2004 film) - 19th-20th Century

INTRODUCTION:

1) I roleplay in FIRST person, not in third. I know there is an absolutely terrible stigma on BlueMoon towards first person (which baffles me, consider many popular and reputable authors write in first person...), and for this reason, I always make sure there are no surprises. Despite my personal writing style, THIS DOES NOT OBLIGE YOU TO ALSO ROLEPLAY IN FIRST PERSON. Third person role players are more than welcome! It doesn't bother me AT ALL.

2) I do NOT roleplay over IM (Instant Messengers). ONLY on BlueMoon PM (Private Message) and/or BlueMoon threads.

3) I am very limited when it comes to time. BlueMoon is a hobby, not a job for me, so although I am committed, I will not be able to provide multi-daily responses. I'm looking for a partner who is very patient, and who doesn't mind my posts rolling in every couple of days.

4) ROMANCE is a MUST. I'm looking for a plot-heavy roleplay that will encourage romance between the two main characters (MC and YC). I'm also a big fan of action/adventure as well as spontaneous partners who throw in a lot of plot twists in order to keep the roleplay interesting (and moving fluidly).

5) Additionally, here is my F-List. I've come to realize that when I don't post my F-List, I get fewer responses as some people may just assume that I have no kinks/ that I am not interested in a sexual roleplay. On the contrary! When I talk about romance, that includes INTIMACY and of course, SEX!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________​

RE: HISTORICAL Roleplays - Vikings, Renaissance, WWII, + Fan-Fictions ~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________​

- VIKING AGE -
~ Vikings TV Series ~

vikings.jpg

I'm in dire need of a roleplay that will take place in the Viking Age of the Early Middle Ages!
I'm looking for something loosely and/or heavily based on the History Channel tv series Vikings.
In particular, I'm looking to play an Original Character (OC) - see the details below.

Vikings Male Characters:

(Canon characters that I'd be interested in)

- King Ragnar Lothbrok
- Rollo Lothbrok
- Athelstan
- Bjorn Lothbrok
- Kalf (with short or long hair)

(Also interested in)

- Original Characters (OCs)

I have a personal reserve of different Viking Age based pictures
(mostly of Viking Men). Feel free to look through it and use one
of the photographs for the portrayal of your character.
Here is the album:
http://s175.photobucket.com/user/SunkenSoul/Viking%20Age/story

FEMALE CHARACTER #1:

The Ghost Runner

IngridIngstad.png

Name: Fara (born Ingrid)
Origin: Scandinavia
Race: Half Norse, Half Undetermined
Languages: Old Franconian, Old Norse, Some Hebrew
Religion: Mixed Beliefs​

Plot:

A group of Norsemen (Vikings) lead by King Ragnar Lothbrok, travel to Paris (West Franks) to raid new lands. The city of Paris, being ruled by King Charles the Bald, is a city surrounded by big walls and towers that separate it from the water (water surrounds the city). The Vikings, on the shores of Paris across the river, build fort and organize their army to invade Paris. Several days after their arrival, they rage war and hell on the city of Paris, and are unsuccessful in their attempt to overthrow the Frankish army.

After retreating, Lagertha leads a night-time surprise attack on Paris. Before she sets out on the Vikings second attempt to conquer, she is visited by a mysterious veiled woman in knight armor. The woman refers to herself as the 'Ghost Runner', and tells Lagertha of her plan to join them in their nightly raid against Paris with her militia known as the “Ghosts”. She tells Lagertha that the Ghosts will appear in the Vikings time of need to help them overthrow the Franks. Before Lagertha could refuse or argue, the veiled woman disappears into the darkness of the night, leaving Lagertha a pendant necklace. Lagertha wears the pendant around her neck, and never speaks a word to any of the other Vikings.

Plans to penetrate the city go sour when Count Odo and his men launch a massive spike wheel down the corridor where the Vikings are fighting. The wheel nearly ends their nightly conquest, until Rollo crawls over the device and uses big iron arrows to block the wheel.

Meanwhile, a group of men in knightly armor come pouring into the corridor behind the Vikings. Lagertha orders her raiders to cease any attack on the knights. Kalf and Loki, despite their confusion, abide by Lagertha, alongside the rest of the Vikings, who all move aside to allow the masked knights to approach the wheel. The veiled female knight leading them, The Ghost Runner, charges towards the spike wheel mounted on a black armored stallion. With a burning arrow at hand, the Ghost Runner tightly jumps over the spike wheel, and lands several feet before Rollo. Without hesitation, the mystery knight pulls back the bow and fires the ablaze arrow.

Count Odo, thinking the arrows is headed for Gisla, pulls the Princess away from the target. The arrow strikes the Oriflamme (the sacred flag of Sainte Denis, supposedly bathed in his blood after his death) – the arrows true target. The flag rises to flames within seconds, leaving Princess Gisla's knees to buckle in devastation.

As Princess Gisla begins to wail in anger, The Ghost Runner removes her hood and cloak, to reveal her beautiful blue-eyes and long, copper red hair. Despite the Princesses cries and shouts of religious curses towards the knight, Count Odo, wide-eyed and baffled, retreats with the Princess. Lagertha, in awe of the identity of the Ghost Runner, stands stunned. To compensate for Lagertha's silence, Kalf orders the Viking warriors to attack onward. The Ghosts militia continue to climb over the spike wheel, alongside the Vikings, to battle and overthrow the Frankish army.

Biography:

Fara was born originally with the name Ingrid, to a Norse mother and an unknown/ undetermined father. Her mother was born in a family of farmers, and was raped as a young teen during a town pillage. The group of attackers raided swiftly, taking women at will and leaving the village in ruins. To this day, little is known about the pillagers. After this horrific event, Ingrid's mother became pregnant with her rapist's child. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl – unique for her fire-red hair and crystal blue eyes. She named her Ingrid, meaning god's beauty. Her mother loved, cared for, and raised Ingrid until she was 4 years old. On Ingrid's 4th birthday, the mystery pillagers returned to the village to finish business. They slaughtered all the children in the small town, ensuring any children born of their blood would surely be terminated. The event became known to the Norse as the “Infant Massacre”.

During this massacre, the mother attempted to save Ingrid's life by fleeing from the village. The flee was unsuccessful, as the raiders over powered her. She told her daughter run and to not stop. Ingrid, only a toddler, did as she was told. As her mother was slammed to the ground, Ingrid ran. But she couldn't run fast enough. A pillager on horse-back chased her down, and with the whip of a sword – slashed the back of Ingrid's small and frail body. The baby fell limp onto the ground. Presumable dead, Ingrid's child body was taken by the two-time attackers, stuffed in a bag, and dumped several kilometers from the village. Her mother never found her body – Ingrid was never seen again.

Ingrid's mother, along with the most of the village, were crippled in devastation. She vowed to never be overpowered again, and to protect people like farmers from further attacks. Moving locations, she put her past behind her. She became a skilled shieldmaiden, and a couple years later, married a farmer from a different town – Ragnar Lothbrok. Together, the two had 3 children and rose the ranks of the Norse world. After losing two children (Gyda and a unborn child - miscarriage), Lagertha and Ragnar parted ways. Ragnar became King, and Lagertha took the title of Earl Ingstad. She never spoke a word about Ingrid to anyone.

The details a blur, Ingrid survived the slash to the back. After being dumped, Ingrid was picked up by Radhanites. Radhanites were Jewish merchants and slave dealers that traveled the world, doing trade and exchanges with people of all kinds in their travels. Ingrid was saved and nursed back to health. She traveled with the Radhanites before becoming old enough to be sold as a slave/ child worker. As the Radhanites traveled from Scandinavia to overseas, they landed in Frankish territory, where Ingrid was purchased by Count Odo.

Roleplay Ideas:

1) Rollo x Fara (Ingrid)

I had originally designed this character for Rollo/ with his character in mind as a pairing. Rollo is generally attracted to strong women, and seeing as Fara is a leader of a militia, AND is evidently stunning, would make him automatically attracted to her. She is young, beautiful, and witty, and ultimately - she is Lagertha's daughter - so she would be blatantly similar to her both in looks and demeanor (let's not forget, there was a time Rollo considered himself in love with Lagertha). As well as this, Fara is not Ragnar's kin, therefore she is also shares no blood relation with Rollo.

Technical details aside, there are a number of ways Rollo and Fara would initially bond. A) Rollo, along with everyone else, would soon/ quickly find out that Fara is Lagertha's long lost daughter, Ingrid. And that in fact, Legertha's name of Earl Ingstad was secretly dedicated to her lost daughter, Ingrid. B) Rollo and Fara are both side-by-side in the corridor, battling the same war against the Franks. There are several ways their first interaction could pan out:

Idea 1a) Fara, seconds after firing the arrow and setting ablaze the Oriflamme, is struck by an arrow herself (fired by a Frankish soldier). She is struck off of her horse, where perhaps Rollo would feel the urge to guard/ protect/ help her (also, I'd imagine that as soon as she was struck, Lagertha would be rushing to her side - even potentially yelling out her birth name - Ingrid). In the fall off her horse, Fara's cloak is completely torn off, revealing a scar on her back and neck - which protruded from her armor/ outfit. The scar, to Lagertha, would be the final confirmation that Fara was indeed Ingrid. For sake of drama, we may possible add that Lagertha mutters out "she's my daughter"! We can take it from there.

Idea 1b) After firing the arrow, a full-fledged outbreak of war begins between the Frank soldiers and the Vikings. Fara, alongside Rollo, would help the Vikings fight the Franks with her militia of knights. They too battle, and the Vikings breach the city of Paris. Whether they end up retreating, or completely take-over Paris, can be discussed in the details. But essentially Rollo and Fara would battle togehter and make a "good team" so to speak.

Idea 1c) Anything you have in mind! :)

2) Athelstan x Fara (Ingrid)

In this plot, Athelstan would be alive, not murdered/dead. He would be fighting alongside the Vikings in their raids against Paris. There's not really a specific idea here, for Athelstan. It would be more of a fascination on Athelstan's part. I'd imagine he would want to know all the details and adventures of her life. He'd also hold a great curiosity to her political drive with her militia and knights.

2) OC x Fara (Ingrid)

This would have to be an OC Viking. We could even replace Rollo (the "Bear" who stops the spike wheel) with an OC picture and character.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

FEMALE CHARACTER #2:

Princess Gisela of Paris (West Franks)

0b9cf785-d0b6-4d8c-ad64-ea7a7f4f9e6e.jpg

Name: Gisela
Origin: West Franks (Early France)
Race: Half Frankish (Old Franconian) and Half Norse (Old Norse)
Languages: Old Franconian and Old Norse
Religion: Christian and Pagan (both)​

Plot:

A group of Norsemen (Vikings) lead by King Ragnar Lothbrok, travel to Paris (West Franks) to raid new lands. The city of Paris, being ruled by King Charles the Bald, is a city surrounded by tall walls and towers that separate it from the water (water surrounds the city). The Vikings, on the shores of Paris across the river, build fort and organize their army to invade Paris. Several days after their arrival, they rage war and hell on the city of Paris, and successfully overthrow the little/small army Paris has gathered to fight the Pagans. The Franks lose the battle.

Additional note:
Forgive me if this idea does not coincide with recent events / characters on the show Vikings - I wrote the plot for this story before the show introduced the characters from Paris, especially Princess Gisla (Princess of Paris / The Kingdom of West Franks).

This plot line will be including the raid to Paris but DISCLUDING the Vikings character of Princess Gisla, only to replace her with my own version of the Princess of Paris. I originally gave my character the title of Princess Gisela (I know, it's strikingly similar - it's the real name historically of the Princess of France) but for the sake of the most recent Vikings episode, I can also rename her to Princess Gisla, if wanted, though I will be changing her appearance (changing the actress from the show to my own model).

Biography:

The Princess of Paris, Princess Gisela, is actually half Norse, and half Frankish. Her mother was a Viking, who fell adrift on a raft after a battle near the region. She was found unconscious and barely alive by Frankish soldiers and the Prince of the time, who spared her life and nursed her back to health (unfamiliar of who she was or where she came from). Despite the two of them speaking separate languages, they fell in love, and the Prince married her to the throne. Over the years she learned some of the Frankish language (Old Franconian), but mainly stayed majorly fluent in Old Norse. They bore a child; a daughter (later turned Princess) named Gisela. She became fluent in both languages, as her mother taught and spoke to her in Old Norse, while her father spoke to her in Old Franconian. Unfortunately Gisela's mother died, alongside with Gisela's brother, during childbirth when Gisela was still young. The child son, Gisela's brother, shortly died thereafter.

To honour her mother's memory, Gisela made efforts to stay fluent in Old Norse on her own, as well as trained to be a good fighter (or what her mother called a "shield maiden"). Gisela would possess mostly Frankish education, though would have also been taught the ways and beliefs of the Vikings.

Additionally, this is a portrait (painting) of her mother that hangs in the castle: Queen Portrait.

For this roleplay, I'm thinking she would have grown up in the castle with her father and his new wife (he would have remarried fairly quickly) and late half-siblings. She would very much be royalty, though many West Franks could consider her "impure" for her Old Norse ancestry. Despite this, she would remain an active politician by her fathers side as she grew into adulthood.

Roleplay Ideas:

1) Rollo/ Athelstan/ Viking OC x Gisela:

Like in the show, the Vikings would invade Paris (The Kingdom of West Franks) in the event known as the "Sack" or "Siege of Paris". Following the Vikings attacks, my character would attempt to flee the castle with her family (King and Queen included) when they are attacked by Norse raiders. Gisela would fight to defend her family (to aid their escape) through skilled combat. Here is where she would come to face your character, a Viking.

This character can be an OC, though I had originally envisioned the role of Rollo or Athelstan to be my character's opposing pairing.

Your character (Rollo, Athelstan or an OC) would be smitten by Gisela's fighting technique (she's wickedly talented with a weapon), as well as swept by her beauty and bravery. We can also add in that she speaks to him in Norse tongue. I'm thinking in the event of battle, she momentarily escapes your character, only to walk the streets and be injured by a flying arrow (ironically, it could be an arrow misfired by the Franks). She is struck to the ground where she hits her head, and is left distraught (vulnerable to defeat) with a concussion. My character would then be at the mercy of your character who, for whatever reason, decides to spare her life and save her. One of the things she could say to him in Norse would be "please spare the children" - in which she would be referring to her younger half-siblings.

2) OC/ Other x Gisela:
Open to other ideas!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

FEMALE CHARACTER #3:

Slave of the Kingdom of Kent

DaralisBeloved.jpg

Name: Daralis
Origin: Kingdom of Kent (under Mercian rule)
Race: Anglo-Saxon (Old English)
Languages: Old English
Religion: Christianity​

Plot:

A group of Norsemen (Vikings) lead by King Ragnar Lothbrok, travel west of Scandinavia to raid new lands. They pull up to the Anglo-Saxon shores of the Kingdom of Kent where they encounter the client King of Kent, Culfred (brother of King Coenwulf of Mercia). The Kingdom of Kent, in relation to the Vikings TV chronology, was the Kingdom in which Ecbert's father ruled as King Ealhmund of Kent, until his defeat. Upon Ealhmund's death, Ecbert was exiled from Kent by Offa of Mercia (new ruler of Kent) and Beorhtric of Wessex. Upon Beorhtric's death, Ecbert returned to Wessex and took the throne.

In this plot, Mercia would be newly ruled by Coenwulf, who took throne several months after King Ecgfrith. Ecgfrith was the son of Offa of Mercia, the greatest King of Mercia and his wife Cynethryth (who is actually Princess Kwenthwrith who plays the Queen of Merica in the show). Once Coenwulf took over (only 5 months after Offa's death), he appointed the Kingdom of Kent – a client state of Mercia – to his brother, Cuthred.

During the Viking raids, the Kingdom of Kent was not so much an independent Kingdom as it was a Kingdom that was constantly being fought over by Mercia and Wessex. During the first Viking raid of Kent, the Kingdom was current client state of Mercia (economically, politically, or militarily subordinate to another more powerful state – ie. Mercia).

Because I'm mainly following the true history of these three Kingdoms in this plot, I will be ignoring the Vikings show adaptation of the Queen of Mercia and not using her role nor rule of Mercia in this roleplay. For an image of the more accurate hierarchy (and the hierarchy I will be using in this roleplay) – refer here.

To continue, the plot will center around Ragnar's return to the Anglo-Saxon territory. The Vikings (Ragnar and his men) would raid the Kingdom of Kent for the first time (for whatever reason).

Biography:

Daralis is an Anglo-Saxon slave. She grew up her whole life in the Kingdom of Kent castle, under the Cuthred family. Being a slave, she has little freedom. Though, because she is a slave of a royal family, she has higher value and a better, more nourished life than that of a poor slave (in Anglo-Saxon history, there was a hierarchy of slaves based off of their owner's wealth). Unlike most slaves, Daralis was not purchased; she was born into the house. Her mother, a noble slave for the Coenwulf family, became pregnant after an affair with King Coenwulf; making Daralis an illegitimate child of the King of Mercia. Rather than throwing his mistress slave and child Daralis on the streets, Coenwulf, a devout Christian, decided to keep her services of slavery in the family. Unable to bear the responsibility of having an illegitimate daughter being raised in his own home, King Coenwulf of Mercia shipped the slave mother and her infant daughter, Daralis, to the Kingdom of Kent to serve for his brother, client King Cuthred.

According to Daralis' mother, King Coenwulf and Daralis' slave mother were in love. Despite their feelings, Coenwulf could not wed her to the throne because of her poor slave status. Until her mother's death when Daralis was only 7 years old (due to illness); her mother worshiped the King of Mercia, and believed that King Coenwulf was unable to bear the thought of them being sold to another owner (who potentially could be worse, poorer, and abusive), and feared she would fall into the hands of the wrong people. For that reason, to avoid that heartbreaking outcome, he sent his lover slave and his illegitimate daughter to live and serve his trusted brother, Cuthred. The illegitimate child (my character) is also said to have been named by Coenwulf – who named her Daralis, meaning “beloved”.

Through orders directly from King Coenwulf, Daralis was to be nearly treated as a noble. Although she served as a slave and had maid duties, she was to be embellished in nice noblewoman clothing, to have an elaborate bedroom, and to be served good food. Despite these commands from the King of Mercia himself (her father), Daralis was not treated nearly as well. King Cuthred, disgusted by her very existence as half slave - half royal, slaved the poor girl half to death with chores and hard labor (think of a historical version of Cinderella). Although Daralis was meant to dine with the Cuthred family, instead, she was made to serve them [food] – and was often not given anything to eat (in which she would have to steal food). The times she looked the best and the healthiest were during visits from Coenwulf, who expected such an appearance (essentially, they treated her poorly behind closed doors, but would make it appear like she was practically royalty when Coenwulf would visit).

Despite hating her life in the Cuthred family, she did not runaway, in respect to her mother (who loved Coenwulf). Instead, Daralis resorted to dreaming of setting off to new worlds, a new life, and a new adventure. Little did she know, that new world, life and adventure, was going to come to her.

Roleplay Ideas:

1) General Idea:

King Ecbert of Wessex struggles to battle Mercia, in high hopes of regaining the Kingdom of Kent, which his father previously ruled (I'm thinking Ecbert would have an irrational obsession with regaining Kent in honor of his deceased father).
Ragnar and his men raid the Kingdom of Kent in order to piss off King Ecbert after finding out that their settlement farmlands and their farmers had been massacred. I'm thinking this raid would be a ruse/ploy in order to rage war against Ecbert. Thus, Ragnar raids Kent (which is property of Mercia) in order to attempt to force Mercia to join forces with him in his battle against Ecbert.

For this idea, I'm thinking King Cuthred sees the Northmen invade his shores, and rather than fight to the death for his territory, he makes a last ditch effort to flee Kent and return to the Kingdom of Mercia. Despite the escape, Cuthred gathers a Kentish army to fight the Norse off. Unfortunately, the Kingdom's smaller status, resources, and bodies limit the army's capability and Kent loses the battle against the Vikings.

Though, when Ragnar and his men head to raid the castle, they find all the doors/exits have been barricaded from the outside (to keep people/Vikings out). With only a small army of men guarding the doors, the Vikings bust through the barracades only to find the entire castle empty. The castle was nothing but some trivial pieces of furniture, with the exception of a single woman, left locked inside the deserted castle alone. This woman is Daralis.

I'm thinking she would have been essentially abandoned by the Cuthred family and locked in (to die) when they fled the Kingdom. They would have fled a couple days prior, with intention of pretending that Daralis was killed by Vikings/ expecting her also to be killing by Vikings. Though, rather than killing her, the Vikings decide to use her as leverage against Mercia and Ecbert, after she tells them she is the daughter of the King of Mercia.

Optional - we can also add in that perhaps Daralis is a phenomenal singer. I'm thinking that when they break into the Kent castle, they find her by following her voice. Upon marching into the room, they find her staring out the window overlooking the city, and singing Ave Maria. Her voice, calmness and fearless blasé demeanor could infatuate and intrigue a fellow Viking.

2) Rollo x Daralis:
Rollo has suffered enough slack in the series. It's time he finds love, and a happy ending. Now that much time has passed since Siggy's death, I'm thinking he and Daralis could be an intriguing pair. She would be craving new adventure, and he could give that to her. She is also fearless (having nothing to live for), something I'm thinking Rollo would find infatuating and attractive. He would develop a quick and serious attachment to her (in which he would make up excuses to protect her). Or something along those lines. I'm also thinking for the sake of making this roleplay easier, Rollo would be fairly fluent in Old English (he would have been taught by Athelstan along with Ragnar), since my character cannot speak Old Norse.

For this pairing, the above general idea of #1 would work.

3) Athelstan x Daralis:
Same general idea as #1. Athelstan, though, in this plot would not be in love with Judith (Aethelwulf's wife). We can either eliminate his romance with her, or belittle it as a simple affair. Athelstan, being an Anglo-Saxon himself, would be fluent in Old English, and thus would be one of the only one's capable of fully communicating with her. He would, also, as a religious being and good man with Monk values, sympathize with her slave status and her upbringing as an illegitimate child. They could perhaps bond over a split identity.

4) Bjorn x Daralis:
I like Bjorn. He's extremely compassionate, like his mother. That compassion would drive him to save and protect Daralis. Other than that, I don't have too much of an idea on this pairing.

5) Viking (OC) x Daralis:
Your own invented and original Viking!

5) Other OC x Daralis:
Send me your ideas!

FEMALE CHARACTER #4:

Princess Delilah of Wessex

BanishedPrincess.jpg

Name: Delilah
Origin: Wessex
Race: Anglo-Saxon (Old English)
Languages: Old English, Old Norse, a bit of Latin
Religion: Ex-Christian / Atheist (openly)

" believe in no God, only in the madness of man."

Plot:

A group of Norsemen (Vikings) lead by King Ragnar Lothbrok, travel west of Scandinavia to raid new lands. They pull up to the Anglo-Saxon shores of Wessex where they encounter the ruthless King Ecbert who will not hesitate to rage war. Although, instead of shedding blood, King Ecbert agrees to negotiate with Ragnar Lothbrok, who inquires that he does not want treasure, but fertile land. Meanwhile, back in Scandinavia - Ragnar's lands are being vengefully conquered by enemy Jarl Borg. In a panic, Ragnar retreats back to Scandinavia, leaving only a small troupe of Norsemen to maintain negotiations with King Ecbert of Wessex. Though, this retreat leads King Ecbert to betray negotiations, and attack the small group of Norsemen in order to finally rid them. The battle turns into a complete massacre of the Vikings - leaving only a handful of people who managed to escape to their boat, and leave back to Scandinavia. All but one escaped; Athelstan - an ex-monk and Anglo-Saxon who was enslaved by Ragnar (and later freed) years ago during a previous raid. Although Athelstan was freed, he was welcomed into the Viking community and integrated himself into their Pagan beliefs. Having been an ex-Christian (and now-Pagan), Athestan is considered a disgrace to Christianity, the Anglo-Saxon/Wessex community, and deemed a product of Satan. He is sentenced to crucifixion.

Biography:

Delilah grew up in the prestigious royal family of Essex, to father King Ecbert and a mother who died of the plague shortly after Delilah's 13th birthday. After her mother's passing, life in the household of only men became increasingly difficult, with both her father and brother viewing women as less than she appreciated. Shortly after turning 16, she was exiled from Wessex, after she refused to marry another king's son in order to form an alliance. The rejection of marriage lead to the other King to deem war against the Kingdom of Wessex unless the princess were to agree to marry. She refused, as the Prince she was supposed to marry was cruel, and known for his abuse (and lengthy history with many dead women). She also had a hatred for that royal family in general - they were notorious for war and she felt that alliance would only bring the Kingdom of Wessex to ruins (as Wessex would fight all of the other Kingdoms messy battles). Her father, King Ecbert, thought his daughter to be insane/mad, and in effect, locked her up in the tower. He tortured her for several months, thinking he could "beat the demon" out of her. Even going to the extent of performing an exorcism to try and get her to agree. The practices only left her scarred and ruined. Thus, the King sentenced his daughter to death - claiming to the public that she had fallen ill, and had passed away (in order to make himself look good and to try and buy time to make another alliance). Before she could be beheaded in her cell, she seduced a knight and escaped - never to be found or seen again.

Delilah vowed to rise against him - to build an army and to take over her fathers kingdom. To do that, she ran away to far away lands, where she was taken in by the Norse people. She learned their language, their culture and their ways - and with that strength, she rose (this can be excluded, though). She returned to English territory and built a rebellion militia. Although small, her militia was powerful in their tactics - using small acts of terrorism as a weapon against her father and his army. Her masked-militia became widely known as "The Antichrists", as they used local displays of terrorism to place fear in the public, and often used sacrilegious, blasphemous, and unholy acts to deface God and Christianity as a whole. Because they littered the streets with anti-God blood-smeared messages, they were banished from Wessex, and a high-value reward was set for all of their heads. Despite efforts to stop The Antichrists, their latest attack lead the city and public to lose faith in their King, causing the beginning of a revolt.

The Antichrists are most well known for a quote made famous by their leader (quote above):
"Believe in no God, only simply in the madness of man."
These words and similar anti-religion quotes are graffiti-ed across many cities throughout Wessex. Primarily those closest to King Ecbert.
Additionally, Ecbert does not know the militia is formed and lead by his exiled daughter, Delilah.

Roleplay Ideas:

1) The Dark Knight x Delilah:
The King becomes desperate to find the leader and core of the Antichrist rebellion, and hires a gentlemen known as The Dark Knight - a Knight fallen from honor/ turned dirty for hire. But also infamously known as the best bounty hunter and/or assassin in Wessex. His true identity is not known, as he is always masked when on the job to assure his identity is protected.

The Dark Knight
6f1ea689-831d-4363-b766-44b5f5122711.jpg

2)Athelstan x Delilah:
Idea A) Delilah and The Antichrists save Athelstan from death-by-crucifixion. After he is nailed and placed on the cross, her militia ambushes the priest and group of King Ecbert's men and frees Athelstan. (This is from an older episode/season)
Idea B) Taking place in Season 3, where Athelstan is directly working with King Ecbert. Some how Athelstan would end up crossing pathes with Delilah and her militia. I feel this would be an interesting pairing, considering Athelstan relates to both Christian and Pagan religions, while Delilah would be an atheist – believing in no God(s).

3) Rollo x Delilah:
When Ragnar's last troupe return to Scandinavia, they alert him that King Ecbert has betrayed negotiations and killed their farmers. Preoccupied with the revenge against Kauf, Ragnar sends his entrusted brother, Rollo, to lead an army into battle against King Ecbert in Wessex. Upon arrival, there he would (somehow) meet Delilah and her militia, The Antichrists, in hopes that they could join forces to de-rule Ecbert.

4) Ragnar x Delilah:
When Ragnar finds out that King Ecbert has betrayed negotiations and killed his farmers, he vows vengeance and returns to Wessex to rage war. Upon arrival, there he would (somehow) meet Delilah and her militia, The Antichrists, in hopes that they could join forces to de-rule Ecbert.

5) Viking x Delilah:
Perhaps when Ragnar/Rollo/Athelstan/Other Vikings/Norsemen return to Wessex to seek vengeance on King Ecbert, they stumble upon the Antichrist's militia camp, and confuses it for a camp of King Ecbert's men. The vikings surprise ambush the camp, and succeed in massacring most of the militia. Delilah's beauty and skilled fighting technique raises the attention of the vikings leader (be it either Ragnar, Rollo, Athelstan, or an OC), who takes to fighting her himself. She loses her battle against him, though instead of killing her, Delilah reaches out to him by speaking Norse. Confused as to why an Anglo-Saxon can speak in their homeland tongue, the leader of the Vikings army, spares her life, and becomes consumed by his curiousity.

6) Ragnar/ Rollo/ Athelstan OR Other Viking (OC) x Delilah:
Open to other ideas incorporating canon Vikings characters or even a non-canon/ OC Viking character. Send me your ideas!

- PRE-19th CENTURY -
~ Renaissance ~

StreetsPud_Lane03.jpg

All pairings below are MALE x FEMALE roles.
I always fill the role of the female character.
I'm looking for a partner to play the male counterpart.

Note: Feel free to COMBINE pairings! We can take aspects of different pairings and combine them to make a great story!

Knight or Bounty Hunter x "Gypsy"
Knight or Bounty Hunter x Robin Hood (see below)
Knight or Bounty Hunter x The Nightcrawler (see below)
The Dark Knight x The Nightcrawler (see below)
Knight or Bounty Hunter x Thief
Knight or Bounty Hunter x Assassin
Knight or Bounty Hunter x Anarchist and/or Terrorist
Knight or Bounty Hunter x Blacksmith (female)
Knight or Bounty Hunter x Tavern Singer (or dancer)
Knight or Bounty Hunter x Tavern Barmaid

Thief x Bounty Hunter
Thief x Princess/ Noblewoman
Blacksmith x Princess
Barman x Thief (or troublemaker)
Knight x Slave/ Servant (or daughter of slave/ servant)
Prince or King x Slave/ Servant (or daughter of a slave/ servant)
Prince or King x Blacksmith (female)
Nobleman x Slave/ Servant
Anything x Orphan
Anything x King's illegitimate daughter

Phoebus x Esmeralda (Disney-inspired/based)
BONUS: Robin Hood x Robin Hood Impostor (see below)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

1) The Gypsy
GypsyFinal.jpg

Although "Gypsy" is a derogatory word in modern-day society, it was a commonly used term to refer to a band of nomadic travelers - the Romani people - who originated from North Indian and dispersed to Europe (and later the Americas). The term "Gypsy" is coined from the word "Egyptian" as they were mistaken for having originated from Egypt/ Africa. They are a group of people who faced heavy slavery and racism throughout Europe (and pretty much everywhere they went). They faced horrible discrimination and accusations of witchcraft throughout most of their history throughout Europe.

Their race was often banned from countries, such as in 1530 in England, after the Egyptian Act 1530 was put in place. "The Act accused Gypsies of using crafty and subtle devices to deceive people, notably by claiming to tell fortunes whilst also frequently committing felonies such as robbery. The statute forbade any more Gypsies from entering the realm and gave those already in England sixteen days' notice to depart from the realm. Goods which Gypsies had stolen were to be restored to their owners and property confiscated from Gypsies was to be divided between the Sovereign and the Justice of the Peace or another arresting officer. The 1530 act was not successful in its aim of expelling all Gypsies, for Mary I passed the Egyptians Act 1554, which complained that "Egyptians" were plying their "devlish and naughty practices and devices." - Wikipedia.

2) Robin Hood (female)
RobinHood.jpg

"Robin Hood is a heroic outlaw in English folklore who, according to legend, was a highly skilled archer and swordsman. Traditionally depicted as being dressed in Lincoln green, he is often portrayed as "robbing from the rich and giving to the poor" alongside his band of Merry Men. Robin Hood became a popular folk figure in the late-medieval period, and continues to be widely represented in literature, films and television." - Wikipedia

Robin Hood is an infamous thief known most for his "code" of stealing from the rich in order to give/feed the poor. Originally, his character is indeed a male archer/thief, although I'd like to gender-switch this so that my character is FEMALE.

If, however, you're interested in playing Robin Hood, and you'd like to pair up your character with a female character similar to his, I am also willing to play a Robin Hood impostor. Perhaps my character, a female thief, hears the many tales and stories of the infamous Robin Hood, and decides to dress up as him (for whatever reason, could be for profit, for respect, to frame him for something, etc.). Your character, the REAL Robin Hood, would hear of an impostor and track her down. Bonus: It'd be even better if he thought the impostor was a male, and would be surprised to see the skilled impostor is actually a woman.

3) The Nightcrawler
GhostRunner.jpg

The Nightcrawler is a social-political terrorist who is against the state. This infamous anarchist dresses similarly to a Knight, and is known for riding an all-black stallion. Additional to this, he/she's identity is unknown. Because of this, the terrorist is presumed male, therefore everyone refers to the Nightcrawler as "he" or simply by his title. In reality, the Nightcrawler is a female noblewoman who started a militia against the King and his empire.

Although small, her militia was powerful in their tactics - using small acts of terrorism as a weapon against the King and his army. Her masked-militia became widely known as "The Antichrists", as they used local displays of terrorism to place fear in the public, and often used sacrilegious, blasphemous, and unholy acts to deface God and Christianity as a whole. Because they littered the streets with anti-God blood-smeared messages, they were banished from the lands, and a high-value reward was set for all of their heads. Despite efforts to stop The Antichrists, their latest attack lead the city and public to lose faith in their King, causing the beginning of a revolt.

The Antichrists are most well known for a quote made famous by their leader:
"Believe in no God, only simply in the madness of man."
These words and similar anti-religion quotes are graffiti-ed across the towns. Primarily those closest to the King.

The Nightcrawler can be paired with anything, though I can see her being paired the best against someone trying to stop her (or someone hired to stop her). If you're interested in playing a sort of anti-hero character, I have designed a character known as The Dark Knight.

6f1ea689-831d-4363-b766-44b5f5122711.jpg

The King becomes desperate to find the leader and core of the Antichrist rebellion, and hires a gentlemen known as The Dark Knight - a Knight fallen from honor/ turned dirty for hire. But also infamously known as the best bounty hunter and/or assassin in the country. His true identity is not known, as he is always masked when on the job to assure his identity is protected.

4) Barmaid/ Servant/ Singer/ Other/ Anything
opiercing.jpg

SiggyRelation.jpg

3dd9b469-db72-4c7d-81e9-c5dc58aea448.jpg

- WORLD WAR II -
~ General + Inglourious Basterds ~

69a576f8918799d41033d4f0c53612ed2813b0bd_m.jpg

I'm a big history buff and I'm particularly obsessed with the Second World War. Therefore, I have several cravings and ideas related to that time period.
There are several concepts and themes that I enjoy most about roleplays involving history such as discrimination, racism, power-hunger, political turmoil, social turmoil, suffrage, interracial, intercultural, interfaith, religion, break of societal norms, etc. All aspects I'd like to include.

* Please, also take a look at the Inglorious Basterds plots, even if you've never seen the film!
The plots can be played with OC's (of yours) so they are still valuable even out of film context!

BELOW are character (OC) bios accompanied by general background information that can be used towards a plot/idea. These characters are not directly created for an Inglourious Basterds themed roleplay, but by all means, if you'd like to mesh the two - I'm more than willing to do so!

-

#1:
"Mystery Bride"
3040ecae-6737-4c42-a66c-71fe8dc11b96.jpg

One of the most beautiful high-class women in the region is Vera Auttenberg. She is smart, cunning, but most importantly, charming and beautiful. She is a young woman, new to the marriage market, as her previous husband died, leaving her a young widow with a ton of money. Since her deceased husband was a very prestigious business man and was active in the political scene in Germany, he was very well-known and left her well off. Because of this, it didn't take her too long to meet another powerful man, though much, much older, a 62 year old gentleman named Eber. Eber is a successful politician and businessman with no wife, an older son, and a very young 9 year old daughter. Having been widowed for a long time, it didn't take him long to fall for the young and beautiful Vera. Their engagement comes as a quick and shocking surprise, though nevertheless, their wedding is announced to be extravagant. Despite this happy day, there is one issue – Eber's son.

Eber's son - who just so happens to be a high ranking Nazi party member who doesn't always see eye-to-eye with his father; particularly not with marrying a much younger woman, whom to him, seemed very, very suspicious. Prior to the wedding, he had only met this mysterious wonder woman once, on a short meeting at his father's and her's engagement party. His life being chaotic and busy with work, politics, and parties, he didn't have the time to interrogate her... though, he did have the resources to investigate her identity. His investigation leads him to a slew of legal German documents, though he can sense they are fake. On the wedding day, he makes his way over to the mansion (to which is in hectic preparation) and snoops around her belongings. He comes to find a British passport labelled Audra Buckley (her real identity) as well as a picture of a baby girl. Convinced she is a spy, Eber's son decides to surprise the bride in her suite, as she is just about to leave to walk down the aisle.

The interaction I envision would be him coming into the “touch-up” room she's rented at the church, to which she is just putting the last of her jewelry and such on. She would already be bride-ready (the pictures above) and would be startled by his entrance. I'm thinking he could start off talking to her calmly and nicely but then he would start to ask her subliminal questions. His intent is to threaten/scare her into a confession. Though she is stronger than he thinks. Being a Nazi, I don't expect him to be particularly gentle, unless you want to make his character vindictive and creepy – in that sense. How ever you want to play him! I do just have one requirement: That his character is remarkably attracted to Vera and her beauty – and cannot pull his mind away from wanting and having her as his own bride and in that sense, carries a lot of jealousy towards his father (especially seeing her in wedding attire).

Character Biography:
Fake German Name: Vera Auttenberg
Country of Origin: England
(Pretending to be German)
Personality: Although Audra/Vera is British, she is a wicked good actress, and has mastered both the German language and the German accent – completely concealing her British accent. Although she has all the legal documents to prove her fake German identity, Vera is actually a British spy. She has worked for years to infiltrate Nazi Germany, working with a private British organization. Though she is to be married to a big political powerhouse, closely linked to the Nazi party, there is truly something more she wishes to gain other than Nazi access. She is just as smart as she is beautiful, and uses her good looks and charming personality to lure in people she can use – including her soon-to-be husband. She is head-strong, very stubborn, and acts like nothing can scare her (although this isn't true). Audra/Vera tries not to be intimidated by soldiers and Nazi members though she fears losing her identity, as well as losing her chance to get what she wants.

#2:
"The Club Singer (Cheetah)"
clubsinger.jpg

I don't really have a plot for this one. I'd just like her to be a club singer stage-named Cheetah. Someone who would be a reputable performer in a small town. She would sing at a fairly fancy restaurant that has a stage and equipment for entertainment. She would be the entertainment that night where the restaurant is very jam-packed with various families and parties – one being members of the Nazi party and/or German soldiers and/or the Inglorious Basterds crew (or some other group of individuals – open to suggestions!). A male member of any of these groups would find himself entranced by her voice, beauty, and her extremely curvy physique. She would have a false identity as she is Jewish and escaped the hold of a notorious Nazi who tried to keep her and use her as a sex slave. There would be a bounty on her head and/or someone looking for her. This someone could also be your character. Open to other possibilities, too!

The song she would be singing would be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaeAlG-G968
We can have her from/ the club-resto at any country. She is singing in English, but if we change it to a country where English wouldn't be sung in a restaurant (likely), then we'll just pretend she's singing in whatever language of the country.

Character Biography:
Fake Name: Adeline Hase
Country of Origin: Unknown/Undecided
Personality: Eva/Adeline is a drop dead gorgeous young woman who has come accustomed to men swooning over her looks and her voice. Though, because of her beauty and the fact that she is ringless/husbandless, she has become susceptible to much disrespect from men. Although she is often seen as an object of sexual desire, she is much smarter than that and holds herself to a higher standard. She is extraordinarily stubborn, and makes it part of her mission to refuse and repel all men who wish to get to know her. She's very independent, head-strong, and quite feisty. She has a sassy, but charming, personality and a big mouth that often gets her into trouble.

#3:
"Made In France"
vintagecda82455689274565b94de46dc08d486.jpg

Sophie is the sister to a very successful French businessman (I'm thinking he owns ammunition factories or something of the like). Though, despite her brother owning the majority of the company, Sophie is the first-hand man (or woman) and the brains behind sales. She accompanies her brother everywhere to meet all the potential buyers. During Germany's occupation of France (after they surrendered), the company would go into arrangements with the Nazi Party. The meeting, since high-class and professional, would be at a restaurant over wine and good food to discuss the details of the sale. Though, little does Sophie know, that the group of men her brother has made arrangements with are reputable members of the Nazi Party. A political group she very much detests, and wishes to have no part in. Knowing his sister would not approve, Sophie's brother pretends like it's a different company – and Sophie does not find out who they are truly dealing with until already in the restaurant – when she meets them.

Possibilities include playing a member of the Nazi party, or perhaps even, someone who is working for the Nazi party to make this sale. Another possibility is also a German soldier, or even, no one from the group – but rather someone who is also eating at the restaurant. This can include the Inglorious Basterds crew – who perhaps can be eating there in order to get to the Nazi party who are meeting Sophie and her brother. If you have any other ideas, I'm open!

Character Biography:
Country of Origin: France
Personality: Like her brother, she is very wealthy from the business, and is high-class. She holds herself to the utmost standard, which is seen through her expensive jewelry, fine taste in wine, and glamorous appearance. She is very strong-willed, very smart, and very witty. It's what makes her so valuable to the company, and she has a knack for making good financial and company choices. Because Sophie is so independent, she has a big mouth, and often over steps social boundaries that a woman should not over step in that period. Likewise, she is very outspoken and always speaks her mind.

#4:
"The Beauty in the Thief"
29ad93e7-e100-48c6-aef4-02eeaadb0224.jpg

A popular restaurant has customers of all sorts. It's great attractions like a live band and entertainment, good food, fancy wine, and beautiful decor attract many wealthy and prestigious individuals. One busy night, a young woman (Katharina) is seated at a table for two, though she is alone. Having to been apparently stood-up by whoever she is supposed to be having dinner with, she remains lonely at the table with cut a glass of wine in one hand and a cigarette. Though, this is all an act. The young woman is actually a man-eater and thief. She pretends like she is lonely and abandoned, and with her drop dead gorgeous looks and feminine physique, men practically rush to her side to consolidate her. Her act? Lure the man, charm the man, take the man 'home', and ultimately, steal from him. Depending on what she gets, she will or will not actually go home with the guy. Though usually, she is able to obtain a wallet and/or jewelry before actually leaving the restaurant (skilled pick-pocket and master of distraction).

Her little act works wonders and almost immediately, a rich-looking man approaches her and takes a seat beside her. The two flirt, and as Katharina leans in to charm the man, she sneaks her hand into his jacket and slips out his wallet. Remarkably, the man is so infatuated with her that he doesn't notice, and goes in for a kiss. She rejects him, playfully laughing as she turns her head to disallow him to kiss her. She excuses herself to the washroom, and leaves with his wallet. As she is gone, the man notices his wallet is gone and realizes she has taken it and fled. He chases after her, and as she is fleeing out the back door, he grabs her in the alley behind the restaurant and attempts to angrily beat and rape her.

I'm thinking another male character (yours) would have observed and watched the entire pick-pocket. Perhaps he, too, notices her beauty but rather than approaching her, he watched as another man did the same. He finds her thieving ways charming, but as he watches the man realize his wallet has been stolen – he follows the man to the back alley and stops him before he is able to kill/seriously hurt/rape Katharina.

The male character/ saviour could be anyone from a Nazi General, to a German soldier, to one of the Inglorious Basterds, or even a businessman. Whatever you feel like playing, I'm open!

Character Biography:
Fake Name: Katharina Raskoph
Country of Origin: Unknown/ Germany
Personality: Katharina is an amnesic orphan who has no memory of anything that happened to her, or who she was, prior to the age of 16. She was found beaten to near death on the street and was hospitalized with no identification. Because of this, she ended up in an orphanage, to which she ran away from but a year later. She made her living off of stealing, pick-pocketing, and conning people out of their money. Her dazzling beauty has helped her survived since she fled. She is very charming, witty, and has a playful personality. Though, when angered or insulted, she becomes feisty and quite sassy.

#5:
"Little Green Gypsy"
4f66cfa5-c9ab-437e-a0ed-0be4c1f6dfd6.jpg

There is no specific plot for this. The character is just a young Gypsy who is trying to escape the war. I'm thinking she is orphaned. That perhaps her parents were massacred during one of the many Gypsy raids and she was successfully hidden and one of the only to who have not been killed/taken. She would look similar to The Little Red Riding Hood, as she would carry a green hooded cloak while roaming the woods. Essentially, she would be homeless, often hungry, and would have no one. She can be found anywhere from a town to the woods (though I'm thinking the woods since Gypsies often traveled). She can be paired with any type of character, though I always find opposites attract concept to be fascinating in terms of romance. Perhaps a German soldier or Nazi were to find her. Or someone who used to be affiliated with the Nazi party but left. She can also be paired with Inglorious Basterds characters.

Character Biography:
Gypsy Nick Name: Lu-Lu
Country of Origin: Romania
Personality: Luvina is a very intelligent and cunning, despite her young age. She's extraordinarily street smart, and knows how to get around and survive on her own without the help of anyone else. Because she has lived her life in a traveler community, she is used to finding food that sometimes requires hunting – and is also good at finding shelter. Luvina is a handy pick-pocketer and a master actress. She can con nearly anyone into believing she's telling the truth – all to get what she wants (which is usually food, money, or something else needed to stay alive). She's constantly cautious, and trusts no one. She's suspicious of nearly everyone, and chooses to roam towns on her own. Though, her young age makes her a target.

#6:
"The Christian Jew"
DaraGiselle.jpg

Two Jewish families are posing as Christians together in a log cabin in the woods. They would set up bear traps around the far-off property in hopes of keeping animals and unwanted guests, such as soldiers, at bay. Though, since there is a strong possibility of them being discovered, they have decorated their home as Christians – no signs of Judaism. As Christmas is approaching, they decorate the house with lights and the family sets off to get a Christmas tree. There the young Jewish girl (my character) would have an encounter with a German or Nazi soldier, or perhaps someone else. They could be caught in the trap, or tracking them. This can also be paired with Inglorious Basterds characters.

Character Biography:
Real Hebrew Name: Dara Stolarz
Fake Christian/ More German Name: Giselle Kroll
Country of Origin: Poland
Personality: Dara/Giselle is an extremely gentle character. She is kind-hearted, very sweet, and believes in treating everyone with respect despite their (often) undeserving characters. She is fairly quiet, and keeps mostly to herself, particularly with her loud family. She doesn't like to express her ideas, or what's on her mind, as she is often ridiculed for her sayings of peace and sympathy towards German soldiers and Nazi members. She is very intellectual, and is constantly reading. She has gone over the Torah many times, due to her teachings, but has a fascination with the bible, and has read it numerous times (especially since she is pretending to be Christian now, with her family). Although very young, she is wise beyond her years and is often referred to as an “old soul”. She writes in her diary multiple times a day – to which she pours out her heart and thoughts.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS INSPIRED
banner.png

The OCs listed below can ALSO be paired with an OC - they are not limited to Inglourious Basters, they are simply inspired by the film.

______________________________________________________________________​

#7:
"The Ratskeller Barmaid"
BarmaidChrista.jpg

In order to further the Basterd and English military cause, actress Bridget von Hammersmark "The German Actress" arranges a sort of event/party at an underground Ratskeller/German tavern. Bridget teams up with Lt. Archie Hicox “The Brit" - who is posing as a German/Nazi Lieutenant. At the tavern, the group of soldiers are being served by a lovely Barmaid named Christa - who is posing as German Christian, though she is secretly a French Jew named Arianne. A drunken German soldier takes a particular liking to Christa, and oversteps his welcome by sexually harassing her and trying to grab her ass. She gets irritated, and talks back to which she realizes could get her killed. Lt. Archie Hicox realizes the lady is in a social-political murder spot and stands to defend her. (If, like in the film, the tavern scene turns to a shooting, then perhaps they are the sole survivors).

This roleplay will take place with Lt. Archie Hicox "The Brit".

OR can be switched with Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz "The Nazi Killer" - who'd also be with Bridget and Lt. Hicox at the tavern.

Also open to pairing with an OC (not related to Inglourious Basterds).

Character Biography:
Fake Name: Christa
Country of Origin: Unknown
Personality: Arianne is a Jewish young woman who's actually from France. Her family was massacred at the hands of Hans Landa. Having been part of a decently wealthy and prestigious family, she is fluent in German, having learned it extensively in school. She is very intelligent and educated, and speaks five languages: French, German, English, Hebrew, and Yiddish. She is very charming, sweet, and soft-spoken. She is a general kind and generous person, though, since the slaughter of her family, she has vowed vengeance (although doesn't really have much of a game plan - she's traveled to Germany out of spontaneity). Additionally, her family also had a farm house that they spent most summers at. There, she learned many skills, such as how to handle a gun.

#7:
"The Lone Soldier"
WWIIdeb8ae61d1de8cdcf3c7943a532214bb.jpg

Izolda is the sole Jewish survivor of her family and community to have escaped a Jewish round-up in her town. She has wondered from Poland, through Germany, and to (potentially) France on an escapade to find Sgt. Rachtman; who had raped her younger sister (and attempted to rape her) before putting a bullet in her sister's head. Adela is driven by a furious vengeance, and as she discovers Sgt. Rachtman at the hands of Donny Donowitz (The Bear Jew) she makes an effort to stop him from killing the Nazi, so that she could do it herself.

This roleplay would either be with Donny Donowitz "The Bear Jew".

OR with Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz “The Nazi Killer”. In Hugo's case, perhaps he'd be the one who caught her creeping up in the woods. He'd stop her (perhaps go to kill her) before realizing she is not a threat. Or, even, when she makes an effort to stop Donny, perhaps Hugo would intervene.

Again, her character can be paired with an OC (not related to Inglourious Basterds).

Character Biography:
Nick Name: "Hellfire"
Country of Origin: Poland
Personality: Izolda is a disturbed young woman. She has a reputation within the Nazi-soldier community for being extremely vicious, sadistic, and violent. She has been linked to over a dozen high-profile assassinations of Nazi members, and has killed countless German soldiers. She is very gory and torturous with her murders, landing her the nickname "Hellfire"; inspired by her bright red hair. She has often been described as cold, wicked, and even demonic. Because of her past, she has no sympathy towards anyone involved in the Nazi/German movement. Izolda can be interpreted as borderline psychotic, as she shows very little emotion and is very closed off (though, this is just a defense mechanism developed after the incident to protect herself from emotional pain). However, once she trusts someone enough, she does open up, and is actually very intricate, complex, and even humorous.

Jurassic World
jurassicworld.png
CONCEPT :

*SPOILER ALERT*

- What happened in the film:
Twenty-two years after the incident at Jurassic Park, a new theme park, Jurassic World, now operates in Isla Nublar.  Located off the coast of Costa Rica, the Jurassic World luxury resort provides a habitat for an array of genetically engineered dinosaurs, including the vicious and intelligent Indominus rex. When the massive creature escapes, it sets off a chain reaction that causes the other dinos to run amok. The film ends with an epic T-Rex vs. Indominus Rex battle, in which the T-Rex, with the help of other animals, defeatS the genetically modified super-dino. The resort is successfully evacuated and the park is left in shambles, with dinosaurs of all kinds roaming the island freely.

- Concept for the roleplay:
Controversy over the fate of Isla Nublar and the Jurassic World establishment breaks out immediately after the incident hits the news. There is a debate between whether to terminate the island (and thus kill all the animals in the park), whether to try and capture them all once more and re-open the resort, OR to let them live freely on the island. The legal, financial, and ethical debate continues for years; meanwhile the prehistoric species inhabiting the island continue to take over the park as their own home. To soothe international tension, the United Nations start a specially designated project known as the Jurassic Rehabilitation Crisis (JRC) program. A temporary decision is made to allow a highly skilled/ trained group of military experts, geneticists, wildlife biologists, and other scientists to return to Isla Nublar in order to gather data on the current state of the animals, and the island.

After the evacuation of Jurassic World, Dr. Henry Wu retreats to a safe haven, where he continues his genetic experiments and furthers his scientific dinosaur obsession. While the world argued over the future of the island and the animals, Wu pushed his practice to the limits of humanity, and managed to successfully combine the genes of both beast and man. For the first time in scientific history, a human (dinosaur) hybrid was born. * This hybrid will either be my character, or yours. See below. *

PAIRINGS:

1) Female Dino-Human Hybrid x Male Other (Military personnel, scientist, biologist, etc.)
2) Female Dino-Human Hybrid x Owen Grady (or a character similar to his – an animal/dinosaur/raptor trainer of some sort hired aboard the JRC program)

3) Male Dino-Human Hybrid (full body) *images can be changed* x Female Other (Military personnel, scientist, biologist, etc.)
4) Male Dino-Human Hybrid (full body) *images can be changed* x Oralee “Ora” Grady (gender-swapped version of Chris Pratt's character, Owen Grady – an animal/dinosaur/raptor trainer of some sort hired aboard the JRC program)

5) Other x Other ? Have something in mind? SEND IT TO ME!

IDEA:

As stated above, the U.N. creates the JRC (Jurassic Rehabilitation Crisis) program which is made up of many experts of different fields, including military, science, etc. The team are sent on a mission to Isla Nublar to identify the state of the crumbling Jurassic World and that of the prehistoric animals roaming free. It is mostly an observation mission, though members of the team all have their own ideas of what they want to do on the island (and what to do with the island in the future).

I'm also open to other ideas! :)

_______________________________________________________________________​

1612.jpg
CONCEPT :
Unfortunately for this roleplay, you will have had to seen the film to understand the core concepts and the lifestyle of the main species called the Na'vi.

(Courtesy of Wikipedia)
By 2154, humans have depleted Earth's natural resources, leading to a severe energy crisis. The Resources Development Administration (RDA) mines for a valuable mineral – unobtanium – on Pandora, a densely forested habitable moon orbiting the gas giant Polyphemus in the Alpha Centauri star system. Pandora, whose atmosphere is poisonous to humans, is inhabited by the Na'vi, 10-foot tall, blue-skinned, sapient humanoids who live in harmony with nature and worship a mother goddess called Eywa.

To explore Pandora's biosphere, scientists use Na'vi-human hybrids called "avatars", operated by genetically matched humans; Jake Sully, a paraplegic former Marine, replaces his deceased twin brother as an operator of one. Dr. Grace Augustine, head of the Avatar Program, considers Sully an inadequate replacement but accepts his assignment as a bodyguard. While protecting the avatars of Grace and scientist Norm Spellman as they collect biological data, Jake's avatar is attacked by athanator and flees into the forest, where he is rescued by Neytiri, a female Na'vi. Witnessing an auspicious sign, she takes him to her clan, whereupon Neytiri's mother Mo'at, the clan's spiritual leader, orders her daughter to initiate Jake into their society.

I'd be looking to roleplay using the Avatar planet/species/universe. I'm not necessarily looking to play the Neytiri x Jake Sully pairing. I just like the concept of the film.

PAIRINGS:

1) Avatar 1 AND/OR Avatar 2 (Can be Jake Sully or an OC) x Maru'kya (Ku'ra Female - OC)

The only humanoid species the humans knew about on the planet Pandora was the Na'vi species. To little knowledge to humans, the Na'vi kept a big secret. They were not alone.

Inhabiting an entirely different region of Pandora, a subspecies called the Ku'ra co-existed with the Na'vi. The Ku'ra are a humanoid species very similar to the Na'vi. Although they derive from the same ancestry as the Na'vi, there are many visual and biological distinct differences between the two. The Na'vi are generally 10 feet tall, with blue in skin color and yellow-olive eyes. The Ku'ra are shorter, ranging from 7-8 feet tall, and have predominantly green skin and a variety of eye colors (silver, blue, green, very rarely yellow). Rather than possessing 4 fingers (3 fingers and 1 thumb) like the Na'vi, they possess only 3 fingers (2 fingers, 1 thumb), which are much longer (adapted to climb at incredible speed and agility). The Ku'ra's torsos are also a shorter, making most of their height come from their long limbs. Physical differences aside, the Ku'ra vary vastly in their way of life, and their culture. They are also feuding enemies with the Na'vi, who have battled against one another for many centuries. In order to separate the two feuding nations, the Na'vi and the Ku'ra split the territory in two, leaving one nation on one side of a major river, and the other nation on the opposite side. The two nations live mainly separate lives, as interbreeding and inter-specie contact and involvement is strictly forbidden.

That is, until the invasion of the human race on planet Pandora for unobtanium. Despite being separate, the Ku'ra and the Na'vi mostly speak the same language, with the exception of a different accent. The Ku'ra, however, possess their own array of dialect languages that derive from the Na'vi language but are quite different (though, most Ku'ras speak both the dialect and the Na'vi language). The Na'vi, having been disrupted by the human race, would have notified the Ku'ra of the humans and their suspicious ways. The two species would have minimal contact (only speaking to keep the Ku'ra in the loop of the human disturbance, which has yet to cross the river over to the Ku'ra nation).

My character, Maru'kya, would be a Ku'ra female. I'd like to ideally pair her with a human in an Avatar body. It doesn't have to be Jake, it could be an OC as well. The core of this roleplay would be the discovery of the Ku'ra species (which the humans were not aware of, nor did the Na'vi tell them there is another species similar to them roaming the lands).

Maru'kya has a reputation for being “the wanderer”. Although she is a descendant of a prestigious family, she is extremely disobedient and cannot be controlled. She often leaves the premise to explore the world. She would have been sneaking over the river (this is a huge river, the cross over would take several hours through flight) by leaving early morning and returning late at night. She would venture into Na'vi territory in order to spy on the humans, spy on the Na'vi, and learn English. I'm thinking she would have stolen English-Na'vi learning material (text books, exercise books, etc) and essentially would have taught herself basic English through the books, and through spying on The Old School House (Grace's School to teach the Na'vi the English language) before its closure and abandonment. After it was closed, abadoned, and mostly forgotten, Maru'kya started using the empty building(s) to stay overnight in the Na'vi nation – making learning both easier and the travel less of a hassle.

There are different ways they can meet:

Idea 1 a) The Ku'ra would have sent out spies on to the Na'vi region to spy on the humans, and would have stolen a lot of human military technology, such as guns and weapons, to defend themselves against a future attack. Noticing more and more supplies and equipment is missing, the US general hires Jake Sully (or another male human) to use an Avatar to investigate and find out who is stealing weapons. Assuming the culprit are the Na'vi, the Avatar is grossly surprised when he comes across a different-looking humanoid (my character) late at night. Either she is directly stealing, or perhaps he finds her spying on the military base. Something along these lines.

Idea 1 b) Same as above, but the Avatar (your character) would discover Maru'kya at the Old School House (which has been abandoned for years) where she has stashed a mass amount of weaponry (I'm thinking this is where she kept the weapons until other Ku'ra members came over to get them – a temporary hide-out).

Idea 2) The Ku'ra would have sent out spies on to the Na'vi region to spy on the humans, and would have stolen a lot of human military technology, such as guns and weapons, to defend themselves against a future attack. The humans/Avatars venture over the river in a helicopter, and the Ku'ra shoot them down (with human weaponry).

Idea 3) Maru'kya meets an Avatar (human in Na'vi body) who ventures back to the Old School House for whatever reason (to either retrieve something, to explore, etc.) and discovers her camping out there.

Idea 4) Maru'kya saves and inexperienced Avatar who becomes endangered in the forest.

Idea 5) Switch of Idea #2 – Maru'kya is saved by an Avatar. Perhaps the animals in the Ku'ra nation are different than those in the Na'vi region – so she could have overstepped the territory of a dangerous species that was now out to kill her (and being inexperienced in the Na'vi region, she would be at a disadvantage in navigation to escape the being).

Idea 6) The humans/Avatars would get lost in their helicopter (navigation off) and crash land either in the river or on Ku'ra territory.

2) Na'vi Male x Maru'kya (Ku'ra Female) *coming soon*

3) OC x OC - Send me your ideas!

The Purge: Anarchy
url.jpeg

This is the second film / unlinked sequel to the first film: The Purge.
I am not interested in the original film whatsoever. You do not need to have seen The Purge. That aside, I'm interested in the second film - The Purge: Anarchy.

CONCEPT : In the 2010s, the "New Founding Fathers of America", which took over following an economic collapse and instituted totalitarian rule, has established one night a year called "the Purge" - in which all crime is legal and all police, fire and medical emergency services are shut down for 12 hours, from 7 pm till 7 am. However, the purge has resulted in crime and unemployment rates plummeting to 1% and a strong economy. Although it was thought to be used as an act of catharsis for the U.S. populace, in reality, it is used as a method of artificial population control, as the people living in poverty and poor areas are usually the main targets. (Wikipedia)

There are three examples of the poverty targets in the film:

1) The government has a secret team of gunmen who use the night of the Purge to raid lower-class apartment buildings and kill all the poor inhabitants inside.

2) A wealthy family hire/pay a poor man (who volunteers to be killed) to come to their house on the night of the Purge, and be murdered by them. Wealthy family wish to kill but only want to do so in the protection and comfort of their own home - free from the dangers and risk of going out on the streets on the night of the Purge. Poor citizens who agree to be killed usually sacrifice themselves for the betterment of their family (money gets transferred to his name, and they inherit the money upon the death).

3) Wealthy citizens host parties/ events, where they kidnap (usually poor) people on the night of the Purge, and have wealthy members bid on them. Highest bidders/ winning bidders buy themselves someone to kill. In the film, the victims who have been bought are placed in a simulated maze (indoors), where the highest bidder(s) go out and purge/hunt them. Again, following the same concept as #2 - the wealthy are secured inside a safe facility, where they buy their way into an opportunity to murder (normally savagely) a poorer citizen, essentially just for thrill / shits and giggles.

Because of this, an Anti-Purge revolution/ anarchy is started by a leader by the name of Michael K. Williams. The Anti-Purge group hacks into government broadcasts for the Purge in order to advertise how the Purge "is just an excuse for the wealthy 1% to kill off all the poor and undesirables in our society". This anarchist militia uses the purge to kill and target government-organized purgers, as well as wealthy purgers who target lower class citizens.

PAIRINGS:

1) Sergeant Leo Barnes (Canon) x Eva Sanchez (Canon)
Sergeant (or ex-sergeant/ex-military) is a male character in his late 40s who is using the Purge to seek revenge on the drunk driver who killed his son (and got off on a technicality). While out on the chaotic streets during the Purge, he witnesses a suspicious 18-wheeler with a troop of uniformed and masked men (who evidently look like professional gunmen) raid a poor apartment building complex. The gunmen drag 2 women (Eva Sanchez, in her 30s, and Callie, her teen daughter) out of the building to the back of a truck to stand moments from death before a man with a machine gun. Guilted by his conscious, he is unable to drive away and decides to intervene. Having military grade training, he manages to take out all of the gunman and saves the two younger women.

2) Guy out for revenge x Poverty-stricken victim
The same plot in #1 but applied to Original Characters (OCs). The details of the plot can be Tweeked, as well.

3) Government Gunman x Girl (OC)
The government is currently and secretly using the Purge as a way to ween out poverty in the cities. A matte-black 18 wheeler truck with a troupe of gunmen in all-black uniform and masks raid poverty-stricken apartment buildings and kill all poorer citizens/inhabitants living inside. One of these blackened gunman (your character) would be part of a sting operation to actually shut down the government (good guy disguised as a bad guy, essentially). Perhaps he could have snuck in to the government troupe without them knowing (presumption that all gunman working for the government are heavily screened), or he could have been a legitimate government worker who found out about this practice and wants to shut it down but needs more leverage/ research (and therefore is undercover as a gunman). He would encounter my character on the night of the Purge. Perhaps she could be one of the targeted poor citizens, OR she could be a free agent also looking to shut down the Purge, OR she could just be some random who is out for revenge.

4) Guy (OC) x Girl (OC)

Idea A) Could be the same plot as #1 but with OCs, and with a character switch. So instead of a guy out for revenge, it would be my character. My character would save your character from death. The guy can either be a victim of the purge, or just another person out for blood lust who nearly ends up dead.

Idea B) My character is out for bloodlust/ revenge on the night of the Purge but nearly gets herself killed. She is saved by your male character (he could be out for whatever reason)

Idea C) My character believes in the controversy that the Purge is used by the government and wealthy people to rid poor people off the streets. She would be out on the night of the purge searching for proof that this is what the government is doing to try and shut the Purge down. She would not be affiliated with the anarchist military of Michael K. Williams, but is fighting for the same cause. She could be paired with either a member of William's rebellion, or with someone else entirely (who is out on the purge for whatever reason).

Idea D) My character is a poverty-stricken target who escaped the government raid. Though with no way to defend herself and no where to go, she ends up being captured by a gang of Purgers who collect people off the streets and bring them to wealthy purging events. She is taken to a big event where she is put on a stage and bid on by rich folk who are bidding at a chance to kill her. She would either be rescued by someone attending this event (could be a rich guy with a conscious, or even someone who is undercover and attending the event). Another option is she could be also saved by an anarchist member of William's militia (in the film, the rebel gang break in and raid the wealthy party to save those who are captured/mup for bid).

4) Send me your ideas! :)

Gladiator
gladiator.jpg

CONCEPT :
The great Emperor Marcus Aurelius of Rome is murdered by his son, Commodus. After finding out that his father (Marcus Aurelius) will appoint the throne/power to a Spanish-Roman General named Maximus to rule Rome, Commodus strangles his father and lies/pretends that his father passed on power to him (his son, Commodus). In order to silence Maximus from the truth, he orders Maximus and his family to be murdered. Maximus' wife and child son were slaughtered and hung, while Maximus manages to escape his death. Ravaged by guilt and pain from the death of his loved ones, Maximus falls victim to slave dealer, who sells Maximus to a gladiator trainer named Antonius Proximo, who turns Maximus into a gladiator (A gladiator is an armed combatant who entertained Rome with violent confrontations/ battles with other gladiators, wild animals, and/or condemned criminals).

Commodus, at the end of the film, is defeated by Maximus in the Coliseum in Rome, on the Gladiator ring. Commodus and Maximus combat against one another, but the battle leaves both fighters dead. Commodus, though, falls to his death first. Maximus dies a few minutes later, right after handing over the power of Rome to Senator Gracchus (who is part of the Roman Senate that Commodus tried to shut down).

You do not have to have seen the film, though the politics are much easier to understand if you've seen the film. The roleplay would take place in this era/ time period (film takes place in ) during the rule of Commodus. Additionally, in the film, he essentially terminates the Roman Senate (power of the people of Rome) in order to rule Rome selfishly by himself and for himself only. Although, in the film, the rule of Commodus is very short. In the roleplay, he would have been in rule for much longer (I'm thinking at least several years), so Commodus would have many enemies.

PAIRINGS:

1) Maximus Decimus Meridius (Canon) x Colosseum Rebel Warrior

A great Roman soldier by the name of Hermanus, betrayed Commodus (who saw him as a trusted friend) by conspiring against him. The soldier was sentenced to death for treason. Though instead of simply killing him, Commodus sought to use Hermanus as an example for other soldiers thinking of conspiring against him. To prove his ruthlessness, Commodus sent his army to fetch Hermanus' family. His wife, Lexus (my character), hadn't a clue what politics had been ensuing, nor that her husband was out for treason. That is, though, until Emperor's steeds came pillaging through her small village and went straight for her family. Lexus, pregnant with her second child, attempted to grab her 2 year old daughter and run. But her tired legs could not run fast enough to escape the evil that would soon ravish her existence. Snatched by the hair by the Roman officials, she was kidnapped from her home, along with her child daughter, and brought to Commodus. Commodus, who had gathered all of his most trusted soldiers in the Roman Colosseum, threw Hermanus into the ring with his pregnant wife and child, and slaughtered his daughter right before Hermanus' and Lexus' eyes. He then raped Lexus in front of everyone, and cut the baby out of Lexus' stomach to feed the unborn child to a tiger. Once Hermanus had begged for mercy, and had witnessed the slaughter of his daughter and unborn child, he was beheaded. Commodus then left Lexus on the ring to bleed out and die, as he retreated by to his chamber. He instructed that the ring be cleaned of all the blood, and that the bodies (two children, Hermanus and Lexus) be disposed of. Little did he know, Lexus was not yet dead. She was rescued by Lucilla, Commodus' sister, and secretly nursed back to health. From there, the two plotted to kill Commodus and finally put an end to his rule.

Lexus parts ways with Lucilla, but with a promise to return. To seek revenge, Lexus becomes a strong and skilled soldier. Just over a year since the slaughter, Commodus announces 150 days of games in the Colloseum, in celebration of his growing empire. Maximus, a slave sold to a gladiator trainer named Proximo, is one of the enslaved gladiators enlisted in the games. Once he rises to fame in the ring, Lexus plots to free him from the game in hopes of gaining his assistance in humiliating and killing Commodus. While in battle in the arena, Maximus is injured and disarmed, and faces death/loss. My character, Lexus, would join him in the arena and give him weapons and aid to win the battle. The two would escape the arena together, as well.

* Maximus can be changed to an OC – send me your ideas! *

2) Maximus Decimus Meridius (Canon) x Senator Gracchus' Daughter (Canon/OC)

* Maximus can be changed to an OC *

Senator Gracchus was a Roman Senator who lived in the times of Emperor Marcus Aurelius and his son, Commodus. After the assassination of Aurelius by his son, Commodus sought to expel the Roman Senate as to rule Rome on his own. In the film, Commodus never has a chance to completely expel the Roman Senate, because he is stopped and defeated by Maximus.

In this roleplay, I would like Commodus' rule to be longer. Thus, for the sake of roleplay, Commodus would have indeed been successful in expelling the Roman Senate. In order to keep the silence of those involved in the Senate, instead of removing their position in the Senate (and risk an uprising from the people), Commodus throws everyone in the Senate in jail. My character, Gracchus' daughter named Aurelia, would have also been blackmailed into marriage to Commodus. When she refused to marry Commodus, he violently raped her. She was enslaved by Commodus, but managed to escape his capture. Aurelia, desperate to free her father and the people of Rome, vowed to destroy Commodus. She would rescue Maximus from slavery and try to convince him to join her battle for vengeance.

3) OC x OC (Send me your ideas!)

V for Vendetta
1107.jpg
CONCEPT :
Following world war, London is a police state occupied by a fascist government, and a vigilante known only as V uses terrorist tactics to fight the oppressors of the world in which he now lives. When V saves a young woman named Evey (Natalie Portman) from the secret police, he discovers an ally in his fight against England's oppressors. (Courtesy of IMDB)

As seen in the film, V was a victim of the Lark Hill experimentation program to develop a biological weapon/ virus. He was tortured at the facility, and watched most victims die at the hands of this project. Fortunately for him, he was the only subject to survive and actively respond somewhat positively to this virus. It's suggested that he went through a mutation, which allowed him to survive a massive facility fire, that burned the whole place down. The fire left him scarred from head to toe in burns. This is an illustration of what he might look like beneath his costume/ outfit: Behind the Mask. Because of these burns, he conceals both his figure and identity through an all-black caped outfit, a black hat, wig, and a Guy Fawkes mask. V is both brilliant and insane. He carries a Vendetta against the government, and opts to bring down fascist party controlling the country through a series of terrorist attacks.

* In the roleplay, I am fully willing to change his appearance, and the reason he covers himself. If you prefer to make it something (some other form of scarring, or whatever you can think of), I would be open to that as well! I'm giving full creative freedom for his character. *

I'm looking to completely scrap Evey's character in this roleplay. I find her character in the comic and the film rather annoying and pathetic. Instead, I'd like to turn things around and use an OC.

PAIRINGS:

1) V (Canon) x Vera (OC)

Vera is a masked vigilante, inspired by V, who is a massive misandrist. Like V, she is violent and never spares the lives of any of her victims. She only targets men, whom she feels threaten the female population. Her profound hatred for men sparked from a brutally violent attack in her late teens, which left her nearly dead, and with severe brain damage. Her attacker was a man who sought her sexually, and refused to take “no” for an answer. He tried to rape her, and bashed her face into concrete repeatedly until turning her around to finish the job. He attempted to stab her in the face, but was unsuccessful, as V swooped in to pull him off of her. Instead, his swing slashed Vera's face, leaving one side of her face badly scarred. Mostly unconscious, and bleeding profusely from both her head and her face, V rushes her to the hospital, where he ends up dumping her in the arms of a nurse, before quickly taking off.

Flash forward a couple to a few years, where Vera has survived and healed from the event. Despite her survival, she is left with not only scarring, but significant brain damage. Due to the head trauma, she developed Riddoch syndrome – an ocular/vision-based disorder which disallows Vera to distinguish any objects without her or them being in motion. Despite if the objects in question are moving, they are only perceived as a colourless/ black and white shadowy figure. An example of her vision: Perception of Moving People. Because of this syndrome, Vera incorporated movement into her technique/ style of killing. She uses the art of dance to confuse her victims, and the constant motion enables her to locate and distinguish her next target. The uniqueness of her attacks has been mostly successful, although her near-blindness does serve as a major disadvantage and struggle in her vigilante movement.

Vera, as mentioned before, is inspired by her savior V, whom she owes her life too. In honor of his heroic gesture, Vera also sports a full-face mask during her escapades (image above). She dresses in all black, not to mimmick V, but because she hunts at night, therefore she is less detectable when cloaked in black. She uses varied weapons, including a brass-knuckle knife side to her serrated blade. Her victims are always left with a definitive marking - gouged eyes and castration. She collects the eyeballs of each of her victims, though does not keep the genitalia.

How they would meet/ this roleplay would start:

- The roleplay would take place around the period that V is planning/ in the works of blowing up the Houses of Parliament on November 5th. I'm thinking the process would have taken longer than a year - maybe a couple to a few years. So around the time he started the terrorist movement, he would have saved Vera, and they would meet again 2-5 years later.
- He would not know the female Venetian-masked vigilante is the teen he saved years ago.
- She would know that V was her savior, only because she begged the nurse to tell her in secrecy.
- She would not, however, remember the face/identity of her attacker due to trauma-induced amnesia.
- Her attacker would have survived (although initially thought dead) while V was rushing Vera to the hospital. I'm thinking the man who attacked Vera would be a member of parliament/ head of the government. Making V and Vera have a common enemy.

Idea 1) V comes across her killing a group of men by chance/fate, and is captivated by how beautiful her movement is. He'd be intrigued by the mixture of dance and death (as she would dance while murdering her victims).

Idea 2) V hears about a similar masked vigilante who is serial killing men. Thinking it might threaten his terrorist events, he seeks out to find/ stop/ question her. Like the above, he would find her killing a group of men and would be captivated by her.

Idea 3) Vera seeks out to find V, in hopes that he will tell her and identify her attacker (if he is still alive). Perhaps she would be in the middle of murdering a group of men, when V overhears the commotion and thinks someone is in trouble. To his surprise, he'd walk into Vera's on-going slaughter.

Idea 4) V overhears that Vera/ the mysterious Venetian-masked killer is looking for him. He would, in result of his curiosity, seek her out. He'd find her on the streets/ in an alley killing men.

Idea 5) This idea can be added/combined to the above ideas, too. During Vera's slaughter, perhaps her amateurism would result in her partial failure. Having killed 3 men already, the fourth and final man would manage to disarm her. V would overhear/ see the attempted killings and finish off the last man that Vera was struggling with (therefore saving her in a way, once again).

Idea 6) Completely different idea from the others, but perhaps Vera does indeed find out the identity of her attacker and realizes he's still alive/ part of parliament. She would set off to kill him - although V, also seeks out his revenge against the same person. He'd want to kill the man himself, not allow Vera to do the job. He could somehow find out/ know she is going to kill the man, and instead, decides to intervene.

Idea 7) GOT AN IDEA? SEND IT TO ME.

Stand By Me
Stand-By-Me-stand-by-me-445574_320_240.gif
CONCEPT :

In the summer of 1959, in the small (fictional) town of Castle Rock, Oregon, a group of tween boys learn about a stranger who was accidentally killed (hit by a train) and decide to go find the body by the tracks. The movie is about their coming-of-age and their journey together.

Despite this, I'm not looking to incorporate any of that plot. I'm looking to keep the setting (Castle Rock, Oregon) and the time period (summer of 1959). I'm particularly interested in finding someone to play a character in the movie nicknamed “Ace” - a local bully (played by Kiefer Sutherland). See below.

PAIRINGS:

1) John "Ace" Merrill (Canon)

“Ace” is the character I'm looking to be played. Actor who plays him in the film is a young Kiefer Sutherland.

If you have not seen the film, fret not. I have a little bio below as well as gifs, images, facts, and quotes of Ace Merrill.

A bit about "Ace":
- He goes by "Ace" but his real name is John Merrill.
- He is anywhere from 20-25 years old (choice is yours)
- He's an all around daredevil, rebel and bully.
- He is the leader of a group of young men / gang called The Cobras.
- He thinks he owns the place, rules the world, and doesn't have to abide by the law.
- He drives a 1949 Ford Custom Convertible Model 76.
- He smokes, drinks, and swears a lot.

List of things Ace does/ did in the film:

a) Swears a lot

b) Smokes cigarettes

c) Races cars (film clip)

d) Smashes mailboxes in his car with a baseball bat (Mailbox Baseball)

e) Drinks beer / drinks beer while driving

f) Threatens to cut people / carries and pulls a switch blade on people

g) Threatens to burn people with cigarettes

h) Bullies people/ shoves them around

i) Chews toothpicks

Ace Merrill Quotes:[/size]

- "She's a Catholic, man. There'll all like that. If you wanna get laid, you gotta get yourself a Protestant. A Jew's good."
- "Okay... okay... you've stated your position clearly. Now I'm gonna state mine: get in the fucking car, now!"
- "Will you two just shut the fuck up? If either of you assholes had two-thousand dollars, I'd kill you both."
- "You got two choices. You leave quietly, we take the body. Or, you can stay, we beat the shit out of you, we take the body."
- "Why don't you tell me something I don't know, asshole?"
- "What's with you homos? You guys've been acting psycho all day."
- "Okay, Chambers, you little faggot. This is your last chance. What do you say, kid?"

2)

There's not really a canon female character from the film I could pair up with Ace, so I just made an OC.

- Between 17 and 23 years old.
- Would be new in town, with a younger 12 year old brother; Thomas "Tommy" Winters.
- Her brother would have befriended the four boys; [url=http://static.neatorama.com/stacy/kids.jpg]Gordy, Vern, Teddy, and Chris (order of appearance)
, which are the main target for the bully group, The Cobras (lead by Ace).
- She would come from a broken family with a drunk and abusive father. Because of this, she is very over protective of her brother, is very tough, and doesn't conform to social norms.
- Despite being a woman in 1959, Autumn avoids wearing skirts or dresses at all costs. And growing up in a small country town, high-waisted pants, tied blouses, overalls, and men's boots seem to have dominated her wardrobe. Even when she wears more feminine attire, she keeps it casual, simple, and didn't indulge in glamour and fashion like the city girls. Although, she did have several bomshell city dresses that she keeps for special occassions.
- She drives a 1950 Chevy truck.

3) Ace x Auttie:

- I can see her butting heads with Ace, and threatening him if he ever got near her baby brother. This could be a good starting point.
- I can also see them having a very love/hate relationship - or just a bitter interaction in general. She'd be very feisty, and he is clearly an asshole. Makes things interesting!
- Autumn also wouldn't be like many of the ordinary girls in town. She wouldn't be one of those holy Christian, goody two-shoes girls. She'd be a bit of a rebel herself, would have a foul mouth (which at the time, would be obscene), and have a wicked unlady-like temper. She'd be consider generally "improper" by most adults. Perhaps this would attract Ace's attention, considering he himself is indecent.

Idea 1) Perhaps Ace and his "gang" are bullying her brother Tommy, when she sees the ordeal and intervenes.

Idea 2) Or, she could find out about the bullying/ incident and seek out Ace to essentially, cuss him out.

Idea 3) There is a junior school dance, and Autumn is volunteering to chaperon. Ace sees her for the first time in a stunning gown and decides he wants her. And Ace always gets what he wants.

Idea 4) Ace's car breaks down on the side of the road, and Autumn decides to do the Christian thing and help Ace out.

Idea 5) Vice Versa! Autumn's truck breaks down and Ace decides to pull over and help her. (Knowing his character, he wouldn't really pull over. Maybe he passes her and changes his mind and reverses/ turns around).

Idea 6) Having a violent drunk of a father, perhaps Autumn could get into a loud fight with him outside of their house (and in a small town, a loud fight outdoors would attract a lot of attention). Ace could be passing by in his car and/or around when she gets into this argument. The argument could get violent, to which Autumn's father would attempt to and/or hit her. Ace would intervene, maybe feel the need to protect her.

Idea 7) Ace could be pulled over by the police/ in an argument with a cop about some stupidity when Autumn is passing by/ in the area and decides to intervene and get him out of trouble.

Idea 8) We can combine some of the above ideas, too, or suggest some ideas of your own! I'm open!

AND WE ARE UP AND RUNNING.

Please forgive the multiple posts.
BM has a picture limit of 12 images per post, so I had to break up the thread in order to link all of my images.
Sorry!

RE: HISTORICAL Roleplays - Vikings, Renaissance, WWII, +Fan-Fictions *NEW Jurassic World*

UPDATE:
JURASSIC WORLD ADDED.
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom