Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for female RP'ing partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadvoodoodaddy

Supernova
I only do M/F roleplays and while I only play males as my main character. I have no problem playing male or female supporting characters.

I am currently searching for many different roleplay's.

The types of Roleplay's I am looking for most are as followed.

Neko roleplay: I am willing to play the neko or the human.

Teacher/Student. I am fine playing the student or the teacher in this roleplay.

Star Wars based roleplay's. Jedi/Sith, Sith/Sith, Jedi/Jedi. Jedi master/Padawan. Sith Lord(Lady)/Apprentice.

Celebrity/fan

Celebrity/paparazzi: Real life Celebrities or Originals are fine. I'm willing to play either side of the roleplay.

Rockstar/fan (I am willing to play either rockstar or fan.)

Rockstar/Manager (Again willing to play rockstar or manager.)

Rockstar/Record label owner (Real life Rockstars or originals are fine and I will play either one.)

Vampire/human.

Spy/Spy.

Bones based.

Rizzoli&Isles based.

Charmed based: Either original or actual character's.

Castle based:

Now for this roleplay I have a few idea's for this.

Mafia roleplay:

1) Newly made Don of the mafia taking over for his father accidentally finds and falls in love with the rival Don's daughter. (I have different idea's on how this could happen.)

2) Two hitmen working for rival Mafia's are sent out to kill the top hitmen of the rival gang (Our characters) they try killing each other several times failing before they decide to just old school duel each other in the middle of the road. Their bosses however think they're being messed with so their mafia's turn against them making them sending out all their hitmen to kill the two which leaves them with only one option. To work together from their they can start their own mafia and eventually fall in love.

One more thing I do NOT roleplay over YIM, AOL or anything else but the boards. And while I prefer PM Based roleplays I will still do thread based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom