Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother X Daughter, futanari incest

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinBroker

Planetoid
In the smiles and laughter of every Futa....
Hello there. Just recently got a RP started, only to discover that there was a miscommunication between us, so said RP has died right off the ground. I was hoping that maybe there was someone out there who was interested in either taking the other RPers place, or maybe starting a similar themed roleplay ourselves.

Here is a link to the RP, so you can see how it starts.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67826

The basic plot is that a young woman comes home from college to visit her futanari mother. The mother has psychological issues, and an unhealthy attraction to her daughter. But with girl out of the house mother has gotten back into bad habits. She ran with a gang when she was young, and now a few of those friends are back in her life. This is a very smut heavy RP where the daughter one way or another ends up being traded back and forth between her mother and her futanari friends who are visiting for a poker weekend.

I am looking for both quality and detail. The opener in that RP is a little long, but about what my normal post lengths are. It can vary from there, but that is about where I range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom