Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost Pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimidSub

Moon
Heyo. New here. I'm looking for a good master/slave, pet/owner roleplay.
I like pain, exhibitionism, humiliation, mental abuse and more.
My character aims to please. It's what she lives for; to serve. If you think you might enjoy a similar roleplay PM me. There's a small sample of the character below. My biggest limits are scat and gore. I dont like a lot of formailites prior to RP because it can really be a buzz kill but I don't mind answering a couple questions. You can PM me with a response to the intro post if you like. Also, I have Skype.

She wandered around aimlessly, hoping to be taken up by a deserving master. It had been days, -weeks-, months. She lost count. Her days were unfulfilling without someone to serve. Someone to live for and to obey. She knew her role could subject her to discipline, but that's how she knew she was loved.

Until she found him, her journey spiraled, each day winding into the next seamlessly. Her routine never changed; Coffee-shop, work, home. Weekends were spent day dreaming online, wondering if she'd ever have a taste of what her soul craved; to be owned. Utterly and complete. But she knew it would never happen. She couldn't even look people in the eye, so how was she suppose to find her master, her savior, the one she'd submit and love fully. Her heart ached as she opened the door to the coffee shop once again, walking inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom