Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

pokémon? [mxf]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jogi

Meteorite

Hello, all you naughty citizens of Blue Moon. ;*

Jogi here. I have a main search thread lurking in this forum, but for the time being I have a craving that I cannot seem to satisfy: Pokémon. More specifically, I am craving a particular idea of mine. This is geared toward something short-term and sex-driven, but for the right partner I am not opposed to long-term with an equal balance of story and sex.

Guidelines:

→ First and foremost, you must respect me as a writer and understand that I am not the characters I portray. I am happily taken in real life and have no interest in anything but writing tantalizing stories. Pleasantries are fine, but if you make sexual comments toward me I will block you and that will be the end of that.
→ Adequate spelling, grammar, and punctuation are mandatory.
→ I play submissive characters and am only interested in playing opposite of dominant characters.
→ I am not finicky when it comes to post length, but give me enough to work with. Chances are, if you give me less than two paragraphs I will not bother responding.
→ I will only role-play through private messages on Blue Moon.

Likes: age gaps, anal sex, breast and nipple play (one of my absolute favorite kinks~), consensual sex, detailed writing, dirty talking, kidnapping, double penetration, drug and alcohol use, forced incest, forced nudity, nipple piercings, kissing, large breasts, large cocks, multiple partners, nonconsensual sex, oral sex, physical restraints, teasing, orgasm control and denial, public scenarios, small breasts, spanking, and vaginal sex.
Dislikes: characters younger than my characters, foot play, pregnancy, scat, watersports, and vomit.

☻ Pokémon Origins (Giovanni x OC because he is attractive as fuck in the mini-series and his voice is the epitome of sex): My character is traveling Kanto to collect badges so she can challenge the Elite Four. She only needs one more badge, the Earth Badge, so she backtracks to Viridian City to challenge Giovanni. She's a decent trainer, but by no means at Giovanni's level, which is apparent when he practically wipes the floor clean with her Pokémon in such a short amount of time. Normally, when trainers lose they can walk away scot-free, yeah? No consequences. That wouldn't be the case here. She manages to stroke something inside of him, enough for him to consider what she would look like pinned underneath him (or his Pokémon, if you're feeling especially raunchy).

You do not have to be familiar with the mini-series, considering it details the events of the game and does not add new content. I just find PO's Giovanni to be more visually and auditorily pleasing than any other version.

So, if you are interested, send me a private message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom