Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tutoring My Sexy Sis (Celebstars & Assume)

celebstars

Pulsar
"It is so hard it hurts! I can't take it anymore!" Throwing her pencil down in anger, it bounced off the surface of the table and then rolled across to the edge before falling to the carpeted floor.

Since she got in from school, Pixie had been in her room trying to sort out her homework. Being seventeen, the blonde haired girl had more pressing matters to tend to like painting her nails, doing her hair or texting her friends. The reason she was spending time doing the work and actually caring about it was because her teacher had told her she needed to pass this otherwise she would have failed the class. That would have brought some hard talks from her parents, especially her father who had paid for the school.

The four walls of her room were painted pink, a typical girly colour. Despite being a near adult, Pixie still had a lot of growing up to do. In fairness she couldn't help it, it was just the way her beautiful mind worked. Her thought process was different from others, meaning she could be easily swayed and led in to situations. To say she was gullible was an understatement.

Wearing a denim dress and black heels, she picked up her pencil and rubbed out an answer. "I don't know it is it right or not!" She sobbed, throwing her hands to her face and tilting her head back. Pixie's long blonde locks fell from their resting place on her back to hand in mid air.

Jake and his sister were polar opposites. Sometimes he wondered if she was adopted, a questioned he even asked his own parents when he was younger. At the moment, Jake was just about finished with his homework. Sitting down at his desk, he was finishing his math homework. Working out the last remaining problems on his paper, he sighed as he dropped his pencil down. "Done.." Gathering his papers up neatly, he placed them into his folder.

Once done, it was finally time to relax. Making his way over to his bed, he jumped on it laying flat on his stomach as he stretched a bit. Jake had already planned his day out his coming home from school. After his homework, he was going to watch a horror movie that he had been wanting to see. It was rather dark and dreadful outside as it had been raining all day. Jake found that it made a perfect day for watching a horror movie.

Grabbing the remote, he switched the t.v to play on his external hard drive. Moving over to the side of his bed, he turned off the lights as he pressed the button that was resting on his lightly blue coloured walls. Jake wore his navy blue pajama pants with a white t shirt. Brushing back his blonde hair, he waited as the movie started up. Grabbing his MacBook pro that was laying on his bed, he opened it up as he watched on.

Her sheet of paper went from being crisp and clean to creased and dirty, filled with pencil marks which had been rubbed out. Getting herself frustrated, Pixie decided to take a break so left her room and headed downstairs to the kitchen. "Mum! Dad?!" She cried out, wondering if they were home from work yet. Looking out of the window by the sink the weather was bad, it was pouring down with rain and the yard was soaked.

With no reply from her parents, she assumed they weren't home. Her thinking brought with it her brother, who surely must of been in as he would have finished school by now.

Rushing back up the stairs, she came to his room. The door was closed but noise was coming from it, it sounded like his TV. Knocking on the surface three times Pixie opened it and walked in, not waiting for him to say come in. "Hey Jake!" Her voice sounded upbeat, excited even. "What are you watching?" Standing in front of the screen, she now faced her back to him and blocked his view.

"It's a bit dark in here can I turn the light on?" Fingers flipping the switch, the room brightened up with a glow from the bulb on the ceiling.

"You know how your smart and everything, wanna help me with something?!" Knocking her knees together, she placed one finger near her lips, her nail catching her tooth, although she never chewed on her nails. Waiting for his answer, she turned back to face the film he was watching.

Just like that the mood was ruined for him. Jake thought he would just one moment, where he wouldn't be bothered by his sister. Getting up, from the bed he sat in a crossed legged position as he gazed at his sister. His MacBook was left open, he was browsing different gaming websites checking out reviews of different games. "First off, I didn't say you could come in, nor did I say you could turn on the light...and you now just ruined the movie for me.." Jake said sighing.

"And no I don't want to help you with your homework..shouldn't you be doing that yourself?" It was obvious that she wanted help with her homework. She was an easy person to read, plus whenever she would start with 'You know how your smart and everything'...it usually meant she wanted him to do her work for him.

"Plus you seem to be more interested in the film than my help.." Jake said as he scooted over to the side of the bed to watch some of the film. "And if you don't mind, can you turn off the lights when you leave?"

Was he in some kind of bad mood? That was her thoughts with the way he spoke to her. "I'm sorry I ruined the movie for you" her voice innocent, just like her personality. "Whyyyyy!" Pixie's voice almost screeched in disappointment her body language changing. Arms flopped down, hanging lazily and her back slouched forwards with her knees bending.

"Why are you always so mean to me, your my brother, your meant to help me, like I would help you with stuff if you wanted!" Folding her arms, she didn't stop there. "I need to get better grades to get in to colleges. Don't you want that for me? I try to study but I can't do it."

She then heard him talk about how she was more interested in the movie and to turn the lights off on her way out. That upset her greatly as she turned her back to him. There was a quick wipe of her eyes to and a sniff of her nose, suggesting she was brought to tears by his nastiness.

Pixie went back to her room to try and do her homework herself.

Jake watched as his sister walked away, visibly upset as she wiped her eyes and made a sniffle. As she walked out of the room he smashed his head into his pillow. It was one thing having her ruin his movie and relaxation time, but now he was feeling sorry for her. Maybe he could have been nicer. Why did she have to be such a baby sometimes, he wondered to himself, after all she was older than him.

Getting up from his bed, he paused the movie as he made his way to her room. He knew he was going to regard this or at least that's what he thought. Making his way to her room, he sighed as he knocked on the door and then just entered in like how she did.

"I'm sorry if I upsetted you sis.." Jake started. "I was just set on watching my movie, then you came in. I know you're a smart girl, you should be able to do your work on your on.." he started. "But if you're really having trouble, I guess I can help you.."

Sitting at her desk, just like before, her long smooth legs were crossed and exposed in the denim dress. The left leg resting on the right, her meaty thighs gave her that sexy look, even if she wasn't trying to appear that way. Wiping her eyes with the back of her hands, the sheet of paper was not in the best condition but it didn't need to be. Pixie was going to write the questions out in her text book and answer them that way.

Then there was a knock on the door, before her brother suddenly came in. Making her jump she quickly swiveled in her chair, turning her back to him and showing nothing but her long legs. Making sure her face was clean and hiding the fact she had been crying she turned back to face him.

"You know I'm not smart, so don't lie to me." Now she felt a bit angry.

But when saying he would help her, a beaming smile poured across her lips, showing her pearly white teeth. "Thank you, thank you!" Standing up, she was taller than him being older but also because she wore heels. "You are the best bro, I would do anything for you now. Maybe we can watch your movie together?"

Jake watched how happy she got, at least it made him feel a bit better. After all, he didn't want her to be all frowny all day. As she mentioned that she would do anything for him now, he couldn't help but shoot a glance at her long legs in that blue denim dress of hers. 'Anything?' Part of him, wanting to take her up on that. How far was she willing to go? Though, at the same time, she seemed desperate and was willing to do also anything indeed to get this homework done.

Making his way closer to her, he gave her a slight nod. Jake decided to start off slow, seeing how far she would go. "Anything you say? Well, seeing that you did ruin my movie..I guess you can watch it with me, but.." He said after a long pause. "I want you to watch it, without that dress on...in your underwear.." he specified. Moving passed her, he made his way to the table as he sat down, grabbing her pencil. Turning around he gazed at her seeing her reaction.

"What do you say?"

When he replied with the word 'Anything', Pixie couldn't help but feel that maybe that was the wrong thing to say. Because it did actually mean anything he wanted. What if she didn't like it?

Looking down at him with her height, her hair fell forward so she moved some strands behind her ear. "Sure I can watch your movie with you!" The smile appearing on her face once more, probably eager than ever with a sense of relief. As he walked pass her, she turned to keep herself in his direction.

"What else?" Her brown eyebrows standing out against her blonde hair. "In my underwear! That is creepy!" Hands on her hips, her face didn't look at all pleased. "It isn't normal to want to see your sister like that you know" arms now folded against her chest, she was so offended.

She wasn't the only one who had been offended. Jake knew it was weird though hearing her say it didn't help the situation. Gazing at his sister with a unpleased look himself he shook his head. "I guess I won't be helping you with your homework.." He told her as he placed the pencil down. Getting up, he started as if he was going to walk out the room.

"If you want someone to help you with something try not to insult and turn them off.." Jake said firmly. Jake was about to see how badly she wanted this, he knew she was desperate. She had had to get this homework done, and she wouldn't tell their parents about what he had just asked her to do. After all, they believe that she was doing her homework all this time, by herself.

"Wait what!" Gobsmacked when he said he wouldn't be helping her with her homework. Seeing the pencil lower on to the desk was like having her heart crushed. It was as though she could see her world crashing around her. People laughing at her for not attending college and for what? Just because she wouldn't do what her brother asked?

Before Pixie would speak, her brother continued, talking about how she insulted him and turned him off, what was that supposed to mean? As he went to walk out of the room, her hand went across his chest, palm down with her fingers spread. "OK...I'll watch a movie in my underwear with you. But what if Mom and Dad catch us? They would think something?"

Looking nervous and paranoid, she rubbed her arms as a way to comfort herself. "And you won't tell my friends will you?"

It seemed like he had got her. He was smiling on the inside, but on the outside, he had the same stern face as he gazed at her. "You don't have to worry about me telling your friends, I don't see why I would. After all that would embarrass you, I want to help you sis." he said as if he had her best attentions in mind. "All I wanted was for something in return." Jake told her. "But seeing how you reacted before, I want something more.." He was raising the stakes, after her little reaction to him first asking.

"In addition to you in your underwear, I want you to also..make out with me..and give me a blowjob.." The extra parts that he added on made the situation a bit weirder for her, even for him as well. He couldn't believe he was asking for all these things, though his heart raced with excitement and lust as he tried to imagine her actually doing it.

"Don't worry about mom and dad, mom always calls us down for dinner. If anything it will be dark, and they don't come into our room without knocking." Jake said having already had things somewhat planned out in his head.

Pixie seemed relieved that he wouldn't tell her friends. She knew they would make fun of her if they ever found out she was in her underwear with her brother. "You do want to help me?" It seemed hard to believe giving that he was having some kind of blackmail over her. "I guess it makes sense you want something in return..." warming up to the idea. "More? What more could you want?"

"Make out with you!" She shouted, her body language seeming angry once more, but she realized the consequences if she didn't. No doubt he was pushing her further, asking for a blowjob. Pixie couldn't believe he asked that and almost turned him down straight. Her gut instinctively wanting to shut him away but her heart ruled her brain.

"Fine" she said, looking down at the floor, thinking about what was going to happen in the near future. "And you won't tell anyone you swear and promise?"

Jake almost couldn't contain himself as a smile appeared on his face as she said 'fine'. "I won't tell anyone I promise, you don't have to worry. After all I want you to enjoy this as well!" he told her firmly as he made his way passed her and back to the chair. "I don't want you to act like this is something forced..and that you hate.." Jake knew what he was doing, but for the sake of enjoyment, he wanted her to at least put on a happy face while she did her task. "You have to act like you like it..." Jake repeated.

Grabbing the pencil once more, he opened up her book as he quickly started to do her homework. Seeing how smart, he was it didn't take him too long to finish it up. Within about twenty minutes or so he was finally done. The rain was still coming down outside as it hit against her glass windows. "There, I'm done.." he told her as he placed the pencil down and closed her book.

"You should at least rewrite the work so it's in your handwriting. Go over it and study it.." Jake informed her. Now it was time for his reward. "Are you ready to go and watch our movie?" he asked with a small smile. "I'll meet you in my room, I'm going downstairs to grab some water and see what mom and dad are up too.." He informed his sister.

The promise of him not telling anyone made her feel better as she stroked her arms with her hands. Her black painted nails standing out against her pale white flesh. "Yeah I will like it" Pixie agreed, although she wasn't sure what she just said. She just wanted him to do her homework for her.

Looking at the same pencil now back in her brother's hand, she saw him open up her book and jot down the answers and working outs. It seemed to take him ages for her, she went on to her bed and placed her iPod on her stomach with the headphones in each ear. Not being able to think about what she was going to do for him in return. During her time listening to the music, she had no idea her parents had come home from work.

The blonde hottie didn't hear her brother say he was done, instead she saw him move from his seat. Taking out the music player, she realized he was done. "Yeah that is a good idea." The thought of writing it in her own hand writing didn't ever cross her mind. "Wait, Mom and Dad are home? I don't know if I should be sucking you if they are home?"

Jake was happy when she said that she would enjoy it. Though as she mentioned their parents he couldn't help but sigh. "Don't worry, they won't come up, and even if they did I'll lock the door. Plus don't you think that would be hot? Almost getting caught?" Jake said hoping to spark something inside of her. "Haven't you had any sexual fantasies about doing it at home with some guy and mom and dad almost catching you?" Jake said with a small smirk.

"Anyway, just get ready, put on some lipstick....I'll meet you in my room.." Jake said as he made his way downstairs to grab two bottles of water. He was instantly greeted by his mom and dad who were bringing in the groceries. "Hey Jake, what are you doing?" His mother asked. "I'm taking some water for Pixie, she's just about finished with her homework, and I'm going to watch a movie." The two parents smiled. "It's good seeing you two get along, and it's good to see your sister finishing up some work." The father said.

Jake nodded before heading back upstairs. "Oh, tell your sister that dinner will be ready in an hour..your father and I are about to start it!" Jake's mother yelled. "Okay!" Jake replied back as he hurried to his room. The two would have only an hour to have their fun it would seem.

"No I have never had that fantasy, it would be embarrassing to be caught! I would never forget it." His persuasion of locking his door did comfort her greatly as he was just about to leave the girl's bedroom. "Some lipstick?" The door closed and she was left on her own. The homework could wait, all she had to do was copy what her brother had done. For now, she was pacing up and down her room feeling nervous. She had never given head under these circumstances before.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, Pixie took off her heels and rested her bare feet on the carpet, letting her toes run through the soft material. Going in to her makeup compartment which was just a drawer in her bedside cabinet, she took out some lipstick and went over to the mirror to fix her lips. The bright red gave her a sexy look and would no doubt make her look better with cock in her mouth.

Dressed in her denim dress still, she exited her room and went across the landing to her brother's room. Actually knocking this time she went inside and quickly locked the door behind her. The room was still dark with the curtains drawn. The only light was from the TV.

"I'm here, I can copy my homework after. Jake I am really nervous about doing this."

It seemed the nerves still hadn't left her as she came inside locking the door. The rain continued to pour down against Jake's windows. The light from the t.v. screen shined, as it showed the paused movie. Sighing, he shooked his head as she spoke. "Sis, what are you nervous about?" Jake had placed both the two bottles of water on the dresser next to his bed. "There's nothing to be nervous about, mom and dad just came home, and mom said that dinner will be ready in an hour. We have an hour or probably even more, without them bothering us.." Jake said as he approached her.

"Come on sis, just relax. Just breathe..the door is locked, so they won't be able to come in on us. And look at it this way. You said I'm really smart right? If there was a high chance of us getting caught, do you think I would still be so confident like I am now?" Jake had a point with how cool and calm he was through this whole situation. He placed his hands onto her waist as he talked softly rubbing and trying to comfort her.

"Now come on, let's not waste any time." Pulling away from her, he made his way right to the bed. Pulling the covers up, he got underneath them, as he waited for his sister to do the same.

Despite the room being dimly lit, Pixie's lipstick was still bright enough to make her look sexy and seductive. Nodding her head slowly, she knew he was right, their parents were downstairs, they had an hour and there was no reason for the siblings to be disturbed or even caught. Watching him approach her by the now locked door, her waist was touched by his hands, Pixie had never sen him do that before.

"You are the smart one" admitting to him that he was more superior in that part. "You do seem pretty confident to." Adding to her reply.

As he moved back to his bed, Pixie slowly walked behind him, her bare feet following in his steps until she put her leg up climbed on to the bed which was high of the ground. Under the covers she went with him, which made her feel warmer.

Jake had taken note of his sisters lipstick, the light from the t.v was shining off of it. Making it glow almost in the dark. Watching as she made her way to the bed, Jake's heart started to pound. This was really going to happen though he managed to still keep his cool as she got underneath the covers with him. "There, see. Just relax, and enjoy it.." Jake said with a bright smile, as he grabbed the remote that was on the dresser and began to resume the movie.

Moving closer to Pixie, she would be able to feel more of his body heat. "Remember the deal sis? Aren't you a bit overdressed?" Jake said reminding her, as he placed his hand onto her waist once more softly rubbing her. "If you want you can leave your dress right next to the bed, so you can change..though you won't need too." Jake said trying to make her feel comfortable.

The movie Jake had picked was Friday the 13th. He always loved watching horror movies as Halloween was approaching.

As the movie resumed, it wasn't long before it was interrupted by his words, reminding her that there was a deal in place that she had to honor. Under the covers, she sat up, looking at him and flicking her long blonde locks behind her ears. Moving her long arms behind her back, she unzipped the gold zipper which held the dress tight against her body, showing off her curves and splendid figure.

Taking the shoulder straps down her arms, the outfit became loose before she rolled it down her waist and then off at her feet, kicking it so it fell to the floor off the bed. Her lower half was hidden under the duvet but her younger brother would have seen her breasts held firmly in her bra. The straps dug in to her shoulders, everything looked tight and in place. The white undergarment must of been a sight to see for Jake.

"There" she said, now just in her underwear with her toes sticking out of the cover at the edge of the bed.

Jake watched in lust as she started to undress. Though he couldn't see most of it with the covers blocking her, the thought, as well as the feel of her moving around underneath the sheets was enough to turn him on. Soon enough Jake was able to see as her white bra came into view. Her perky breast that were held up by each cup of her bra was enough to make the teen arouse.

Smiling brightly, Jake laid on his side as he faced his sister. "Perfect, and you did it without a complain.." he pointed out, Jake was wondering if she was starting to like this. Of course, she didn't have a choice in the matter, but liking it rather than hating it would make things so much easier. "Let's watch the movie now.." He said as he turned his head to the t.v. but his full attention wasn't to the movie.

Underneath the sheets, he moved his hands onto her waist as he felt her naked skin. Soon enough his hands found their way onto her ass as he fondle it, squeezing and spreading apart her cheeks. "Are you enjoying the movie..sis?"

Weirdly she liked being praised by him, it was always nice to be when she did something good. So taking off her clothing like he asked and then recognizing her doing it without a complaint brought a smile to her face. Resting on her left hip, her body was facing him although her face was pointed towards the screen so she could watch the movie with her younger sibling.

Out of the corner of her eye, Pixie could see the covers moving from underneath. The feeling of his hands touching her made her jump a little bit before she did nothing, letting them continue to roam over her waist. It didn't stop there however, instead her ass was next and it was fondled and played with. Those firm ass cheeks would look amazing to see in her tight panties but he couldn't afford that luxury with the sheets covering her.

Gulping when he pulled her cheeks apart, her asshole spread. "Yes" she smiled at her baby brother, she was enjoying the movie, although her attention wasn't on it now but rather Jake's wandering hands.

Jake smiled back at her, as she said she was enjoying the movie. He couldn't help but feel so excited after all her body was his to fondle. "I love you sis.." That was one of the handful of times Jake had ever uttered those words to her, and with the tone of voice he said it in, it was nothing but sincerity. Moving his hand, he gave her ass a firm slap that echoed in the dark room. Grabbing onto her panties he pulled them up forcing them to wedge between her ass crack, causing the material to rub against her pussy.

Moving closer to her, he started to kiss her neck. "Whenever you're ready sis.." Jake said as he began to speak, pushing his hips forward he let her feel his boner that was already poking out of his pajama pants. "I'm ready.." he chuckled.

"Have you ever given a blowjob before?" He asked, wondering how experience she was.

Her eyes scanned his when he told her he loved her. Pixie wasn't sure if he was saying it because it was true or because he desperately wanted his cock in her mouth. Moaning in pain as he slapped her butt, she gasped and then screeched when he pulled her panties far up her ass crack and pussy, making her squirm.

This wasn't how she imagined this going, he seemed to want to show his dominance over her. Or at least act like he was in charge of the situation at hand. But what could she do? She agreed to do this in exchange for her homework being done. Moving her face away, it exposed her neck ready for him to kiss it. If that wasn't enough, he then forced his boner on to her so she could feel it and know he was ready.

"Just once" Pixie replied, sitting up, pulling her long blonde hair behind her ear once more. Pulling the covers up, she ducked underneath them and rolled her brother on to his back. Seeing the tent in his bottoms, she was nervous about what she was going to do. Those soft fingers of hers touched his hips and waist before digging in to his pants and pulling them down. His erect cock came in to view, pointing upwards towards her face.

"Here goes" she said, lowering a hand to touch it, she began to slowly stroke it and she felt it harden more in her palm. Leaning in with her head now, her inexperience showed a little as she just opened her mouth and took him in straight, bobbing her head up and down on his dry cock.

Back
Top Bottom