Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Weekend with Momma (MysticSparx and Ulganna)

SkinBroker

Planetoid
In the smiles and laughter of every Futa....
Audrey fell back onto her plush leather couch with a contented sigh. She'd spent the better part of the day thoroughly cleaning her small but well furnished apartment. "Time for my reward!" She hummed out the tune to some song she couldn't remember the name to as she kicked off her shoes and propped them up on the couch, at the same time removing a thick joint from between her ample cleavage. "And then there was light!" Aubrey giggled as she sparked the joint and took a long, deep draw, filling her lungs with that sweet smoke.

As she puffed on the joint the tattooed blonde sat up to survey her space, nodding in approval at her attention to detail. That attention to detail was one of the few things that kept her steady....well....as steady as one could imagine. She hadn't taken her medication since her daughter left for college, and even though it could be difficult to handle at times, she regretted nothing. Sure she'd fallen back into some of her worse habits....ok a lot of them, but she was living again. Aubrey looked over, her eyes drawn to the family photo on the side-table. She smiled, running her fingers over the face of her once-bride, then over her daughter. It was an old picture, and the girl had grown up a lot since then, but she still had every ounce of her mothers beauty. That was one of the primary reasons she had to wait until the girl left to stop taking her medicine, she simply looked TOO much like her mother. Aubrey had never been stable, and her mind took odd twists at times, even now she could feel her cock start to swell looking at her daughters face.

"Yeah....enough of that!" It was time to change the subject, and after a few moments she was sending a text to her poker buddies. 'Still on tonight? I've got party favors. Anyone find the...special treat?' Aubrey grinned. The 'Special Treat' she mentioned was a rather lewd bit of business. Her friends and her came from a rather gritty background, and when they had poker night they usually hired a stripper to entertain....and they almost always 'convinced' said stripper to go the extra mile for her clients. Aubrey tossed her phone on the couch and started heading back to the kitchen, only to be stopped by a knock on the door. "What the? Now who could that be?" As Aubrey approached the door she suddenly swooned, realizing not only that she still had the joint between her lips, but that she'd smoked nearly the whole thing through in less than two minutes. "Shit! HOLD ON!" She shouted as she quickly moved back to the living room, opening the windows and turning on every Scentsy she had before heading to the door, smoothing out the apron she was still wearing over her simple black t-shirt and jeans. "Hello?" She said as she opened the door.

RE: Weekend with Momma (Cutelittleemma and Ulganna)

For the past couple of months, Kayla had been away at college. It had been hard for her to leave home especially when she thought about her mom, but it had been a college she had wanted to get into for quite some time. On top of that, her mom had encouraged her to go. Of course she had been worried since she knew her mom took medication, but her mom had reassured her that everything would be fine and that she would be fine. It had taken her quite some convincing, but in the end, Kayla did go to college with two of her best friends.

Now she was going to surprise her mom with a visit home. Kayla hadn't told her mom that she was coming home as she had wanted it to be a complete surprise. Because of how far away her college was, Kayla had left early in the morning because she knew she was going to spend quite a few hours on the road. She didn't really mind the drive because she knew it was going to be worth it by the time she eventually got home. The drive home would take nearly five hours, but would become even longer due to the amount of rest stops that Kayla ended up making during her journey. It was a long journey considering where she had chosen to go to college. Still, she knew she wouldn't have chosen any other college.

It was nearly 7pm by the time Kayla finally pulled into her driveway. There was a smile on her face as she shut off her car engine. "Finally home." She smiled some more as she got out of her car and retrieved her bags from the boot of her car. Once she had her bags, she locked up her car and made her way to the front door. Kayla set her bags down and knocked on the door. She was greatful that she didn't have to wait too long for someone to answer though. The smile on her face widened considerably as she saw her mom once the door was open. "Hey mom!" She smiled brightly as she stepped up to her mom and threw her arms around her in a big hug. "I missed you mom, so I thought I would come down and surprise you. I'm on something of a short break, but don't worry as the college knows." She pulled away from the hug and took a step back before she picked up her bags. "Is my room still the way I left it?" Kayla slung her bags over her shoulder as she squeezed past her mom to get inside the house. "I'm not interrupting any plans you might have, am I?" She looked back over her shoulder at her mom as she started to climb the stairs to get to her room.

"Ven?" Audrey barely whispered as she was met with what seemed very much to be her wife. That beautiful red hair, that supple frame....but she looked so young! The mother nearly jumped out of her skin when her daughter rushed into a big hug, her head snuggled into Audrey's bust. "K-kayla?!" Audrey was speechless, unable to react save out of instinct and returned the hug, but she was shaken by that intense hallucination. "Oh...I missed you too h-honey..." That wasn't good, she was stuttering, that was never a good sign. "Oh! Y-yes...everythings t-the same..." As Kayla squeezed past her, Audrey had to move, or risk igniting some seriously unwanted sensations. "N-not at all baby. Just h-having a few friends over l-later." She watched her daughter ascend the stairs, her eyes glued to her youthful....assets. Once she was gone however Audrey was moving with purpose.

"Fuck..." She growled as she hurried to her bathroom. "Fuck..." She growled again as she shut the door behind her and started fumbling through her medicine cabinet. She prayed she still had a few pills left over, enough to keep her until tomorrow when she could see the pharmacist. "FUCK..." Aubrey's heart stopped when she frantically popped open the bottle that was supposed to contain her anti-psychotics, and the last three tabs fell right down the drain of her sink. "Oh god..." Aubrey gripped the sink with white knuckles and gritted her teeth. "This isn't happening...." Why didn't she say she was busy? Why didn't Kayla warn her she was coming? No. She couldn't blame her daughter, even if the girl was her biggest trigger. She looked in the mirror and groaned as standing just behind her was her late wife. "You aren't real....you aren't real..." She took a deep breath and held her own gaze in the mirror. "You aren't real..." The vision faded slowly, but faded, and Audrey could feel the weight come off her shoulders. At least she still had some manner of control. "I-I can d-d-d..." Aubrey hissed, barely stopping herself from punching the mirror. Instead she practically ripped every bit of clothing off and turned on the shower to cold, before stepping into the stream. She'd done this before. "I....can....d-do this..." She may have been in for a while, she couldn't really tell, but when she could speak to herself without stuttering, she excited the shower, shivering and naked, her well-tanned and heavily tattooed skin glistening with cold water. Without missing a beat she pulled a metal box from beneath her king-sized bed and popped it open. Inside was her stash, and a few pre-rolled joints. Venessa would understand....and after a few more minutes had passed, Audrey collected herself, redressed in a slightly more comfortable outfit consisting of sweatpants and a tank top, and headed for the kitchen.

"Baby? You down here?" She hoped she didn't smell to much like weed, but without her meds, cannabis was about the only thing that helped cut down on her....problems. Of course the ecstasy did not help at all, quite the opposite, but if she could last until it wore off then she'd.... "What the?" Audrey found herself leaning on the counter with a glass of whiskey in her hand. When the hell did she make that?! She groaned, the burning sensation in her throat telling her she'd already partaken. This....could be a problematic night.

Kayla had absolutely no idea that her mom hadn't been taking her medication since she had left for college. Of course, had she known, it was highly likely she would have come back long before she did considering how important she knew the medication to be. She was still under the impression that her mom hadn't missed a single day of her medication which was why she wasn't so worried when she came back home.

The first thing she did as soon as she made it back to her room was to get herself changed. She had showered before she left in the morning, so she simply figured she would shower again later on. She was glad to see that everything in her room was just the way she had left it, so she set her bags down on her large queen sized bed. She pulled open the zip on her biggest bag and took a look inside. Her biggest bag happened to contain all of the clothes she had brought home with her for the time she was going to spend at home. She reached inside the bag and pulled out the clothes she wanted to get changed into. Since she knew what she wanted to wear, it didn't take her too long to pull it all out. The clothes she pulled out of her bag consisted of a yellow frilly top that revealed a tiny bit of her large chest as well as a small portion of her stomach. She also pulled out a pair of white short shorts that would leave little to the imagination. Her white short shorts perfectly showed off her long, toned and tanned legs. The young girl wasn't trying to look sexy. She was just putting on what she would usually wear when she had been home before. It was what she was most comfortable in.

Once she had changed her clothes, she started to unpack the rest of her bags. She put all of her clothes back into her closet and then put her lace panties, thongs, bras and bikinis into her drawers. She also put in a favorite toy of hers. It was a purple 9 inch dildo she had purchased while at college. Since she wasn't the type of girl to fuck any guy at college, she would often use her toy to relieve herself whenever she got horny at college. She normally got horny a lot at college too. Kayla pushed her toy right to the back of her panties drawer and she was confident that her mom wouldn't find it considering she had last used the toy earlier in the morning. It would still smell of her juices if it were to be found.

Confident her toy was safely hidden, Kayla took one look around her room and then stuffed her empty bags underneath her bed. Looking around her room one more time, she finally headed out of her room and straight downstairs. She stopped off first at the living room and stuck her head inside. When she didn't see her mom, she carried on down the hallway and headed into the kitchen. Her lips curled up into a smile as she saw her mom. "Hey mom." She smiled some more as she walked up to the counter her mom was leaning on. "Hey, where's mine?" She motioned to the drink in her mom's hand seconds before her lips curled up into a huge grin. "I'm only joking mom. I'll have some later." She spoke in something of a teasing tone as she rested her elbows on the same counter and inadvertently gave her mom the perfect view of her cleavage. "Anyway, I'll get out of your hair when your friends get here. I'll just chill up in my room with some music and a movie or something."

Audrey found herself significantly more relaxed after she forced down the entire drink in her hand, and made another. Part of her knew that combining so many drugs was not a good idea given her situation, but Kayla had annihilated her equilibrium, and she was very much grasping for anything that would give her a little more control. So when Kayla popped into the kitchen, the futa found herself smiling naturally. As bad as the way her daughter made her feel was, she didn't hate her, and she couldn't have anything but love for her Kayla.

"Oh? Not at all!" Audrey jumped at an opportunity. Maybe if Kayla had a few drinks then she'd be a little less likely to notice any 'irregularities' in her mother's behavior. "I'm already done with chores...so lets celebrate!" She wasn't stuttering at the moment, which was a good sign. She moved about the kitchen and collected a few supplies to make drinks. There was more than enough for a bunch of different beverages. "Please. Tell me what you want...." Audrey swallowed hard as she was given a divine view of her daughters breasts....had they gotten bigger? She shook herself back to life and continued. "And momma will make it for you! And hush. I'm sure my friends would love to meet you!" Audrey froze for a second as she waited for her daughters drink of choice. Why the hell did she say that? That was a horrible idea! Her friends were great....but they were complete hounds, and the pushy kind at that. There wasn't a doubt in her mind that every one of them would be hitting on Kayla he entire time.

"Maybe...maybe we can go someplace ourselves, leave you the house?" She said as she handed her little girl a drink. She made it a tad strong on purpose. "I'm sure you've got friends to catch up with?" She suddenly got a text and checked her phone. It was from her buddies.

"No go on treats. Everyone has come up empty....any luck on your end?" Audrey clicked her tongue and put down the phone. That was....going to be frustrating. After Kayla's sudden appearance she could really use for a little 'liberation', preferably at the hands of a slender young woman who didn't mind getting messy.

"Well its going to be a few hours anyways. So we can spend some time together honey?" Audrey tipped her glass and downed half of it at once, giving a wink to her daughter before coming around the counter. She hugged Kayla from behind with a sigh, her hand lingering perhaps a little to long on her exposed midriff. She also did not consider at all that her sweatpants would do nothing to hide the bulge between her legs....which was normally well hidden by expensive underpants. "Its good to see you baby. Sorry if I seem out of it. Just unexpected is all." She gave her girl a kiss on the cheek, drawing in a big breath of her perfume. It was sweet smelling, like flowers and fruit. As she headed for the living room she checked her phone again. Another message? Again from her friends.

"Great! Gonna have a hell of a night bae!" What? Audrey checked the message history, not understanding the sudden response. Right after the last message was a return...from her. It read...

"Maybe. Just have to loosen her up first." Oh shit....perhaps....perhaps she was not doing as well as she thought.

While it may have been true that Kayla did have friends she hadn't seen in a while and did want to see again, she figured she could always see them later. She had only just got back home after all, and simply wanted to relax and spend time with her mother. Not that she really minded if her mom had friends coming over. She was actually glad that her mom had made some friends and she didn't plan on getting in the way of her mom having her friends come over. Of course Kayla loved her mom and did want to spend time with her, but she didn't really think her mom would be so eager to spend time wth her. Not that she was complaining of course.

Kayla didn't really have to think too hard about the drink of choice she wanted to have. She hadn't really planned on having too much to drink, but it didn't take her too long to figure out that she was going to make the most of the time she got to spend with her mom before she had to head back to college. "Umm, well if you're offering mom, I'll take a vodka with orange juice, but not too much vodka." Kayla leaned against the kitchen counter some more as her mom made drinks for the both of them. Unfortunately, she didn't really notice the fact her mom had put in more vodka than she had asked for. "As great as I'm sure your friends are, I wouldn't want to get in the way. Besides, I've only just got back and I wouldn't want to spoil any plans you might have with your friends. I doubt your friends would want to hang out with me anyway." She smiled and then lightly shrugged her shoulders.

Kayla sipped lightly on her drink as her mom had come up behind her and wrapped her arms around her in a hug. For the briefest of moments, she was certain she had felt her mom's bulge pressing against her firm and round ass. She was quick to dismiss it though as it was her mom after all. What she noticed more was how strong her drink seemed to be. It was certainly stronger than she had thought it would be. "Mom, I think you may have put a bit too much vodka in here." She followed her mom through to the living room and sipped some more on her drink.

Once they were in the living room, Kayla moved to sit down on the couch in the living room. She sat down on the couch and pulled her legs up onto it to make herself comfortable. She curled her legs underneath her as she lightly sipped on her drink. Despite the fact it was stronger than she would have liked, she had already managed to drink just over half of it. The vodka had already begun to affect her ever so slightly. "I didn't call you to let you know I was coming home, because I wanted it to be a surprise. I really didn't mean to intrude on any plans you may have had though. Still, it is really good to be back home mom."

Her lips curled up into a smile as she saw her mom checking something on her phone. "Making plans for tonight, are you mom?" She grinned at her mom as she finished what was left of her drink. As she finished it, she couldn't stop herself from pulling a face as the liquid rolled down the back of her throat. Vodka always made her do that, even if it did give her a warm feeling as it went down. After finishing her drink, she set her empty glass down on the coffee table just in front of her. "Are you really sure you don't want me to give you some space when your friends get here? I really don't mind if you do, mom." She arched her back, raising both of her arms straight into the air as she stretched a little. As she did, she inadvertently pushed out her large chest and her frilly top rose up some more, revealing more of her toned and tanned midriff.

Back
Top Bottom