Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DarkMach's Updated Cravings [New Stuff MxM or MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMachinations

Planetoid
[ To Contact me Send me a Private Message (PM) :) ]

Alright Peeps new list of cravings divided into 4 Parts, to see my previous Cravings and my other stuff featuring canon stuff. Please Check the below listing in Spoilers at the bottom. If you have any questions about the RPs in question, please send me a PM and I'll do my best to get back to you as soon as Possible.

Craving #1: Reverse Bestiality [Mostly MxF some MxM]
Craving Explanation: In Most Cases of Bestiality RPs, it's often the human getting boned by the Animal. I have a craving for the Opposite where my Male Human, has sexual interaction with female animals. My Particular craving pair, is tiered by 4 Animals of Size. #1: Equines (Donkeys, Uni/Bicorns, Pegasus, Horses, and Ponies), #2: Mythical Creatures (Includes Dragons, Gryphons) #3: Big Cats (Lions, Tigers, Panthers, Cheetahs and Jaguars), #4: Alien Bestiality (Alien Quadrupedal Creatures) Below are Examples Based on the #s to show you what I'm seeking.
#1 Equine: x, x, x, x, x, x
#2 Mythicals: x, x, x, x, x, x
#3 Large Cats: x, x, x, x, x, x
#4 Alien/Monsters: x, x, x, x, x, x

Craving #2: Muscled Subs [MxM or MxF]
Craving Explanation: Bara or Barazoku, is the craving of a Male x Male where a male dominates a Muscular man, who is physically larger and stronger than the smaller man. However, I'm also fan of Muscular Women, women bigger and more physically fit than my character, makes it incredibly Hot and I'd be more than happy to do both Either Or.
#1 Muscled Males: x, x, x, x, x, x
#2: Muscled Females: x, x, x, x, x, x

Craving #3: Monster Sluts [MxM or MxF]
Craving Explanation: So I recently got really into the anime and manga Monster Musume, based off the erotic Monster Girl Encyclopedia Sim Game. and I have to say I'm really digging the whole, Monster Boys or girls assigned to your house thing. So here we are. Looking for Monster Girls and Boys, once again, Examples below the section, they are examples, you don't have to pick from them, by my preferred species are definitely, Taurs, Harpies, Lizardfolk, and Fantasy Creatures (Goblins, Orcs, etc)
#1 Males: x, x, x, x, x, x
#2 Females: x, x, x, x, x, x

Craving #4: Mass Impregnation or Mpreg [MxM or MxF]
Craving Explanation: So I read this smut Novel called World End Harem that had this really interesting idea, there is only 1 chapter out so far but it's worthy of note. A young man contracts a virus unique to 5 people in the world, it's a fairly new virus but countries around the globe put these people into stasis until a super computer AI, called Hana, can create and synthesis a cure based on blood samples of the 5 people. The five people go under for 5 years and arrive in a post-apocalyptic world where a virus was let loose into the world that killed off the Male Population. Those that didn't die also went into Cryostasis till a synthesis was made. It was discovered however that People with Multisclerosis, aka the virus the 5 people had, were immune to the contagion, and though the multi-sclerosis was cured in them, they are the only 5 people in the world, and artificial insemination doesnt work. So now they must begin repopulating the world with men. Because when 99.9 percent of the men died, many things ended with them, engineering, medical, military, power plants, all the major stuff men worked in became out of situation. Now Hana runs it on basic ability along with Food Production, keeping what's left of the human population alive. (I'd be willing to play out this plot as a Man in a Women's World, or a Man in a world without Women, and MPREG is the only way to bring more women into the world.)

Craving #5: Human x Non-Humans [MxM or MxF Pairings]
Craving Explanation: As I'm sure it's very apparent by now I like pairing humans up against non-humans and having intersexual relations with them. Call it shameless self perversion if you wish, I have thousands of fantasies like this where I'd theoretically imagine various scenarios where I myself am paired with non-human species, but know that I will never act on these situations in real life, especially in cases of bestiality. They are fantasies nothing more. Still doesn't mean I can't wish to write about it o .o Anyway, Long Story Short, I want to pair up My Shameless RP Character of me against Non-Humans; Ranging from Fantasy Races, like Orcs, Kobolds, Goblins, Elves, Angels, Werewolves, Vampires, Aliens. Android/Cyborg/Robots and Yes Especially Furries. Be it a fantasy story of MC pulled into a Fantasy World (DMs/GMs PLEASE?) or Awakening in a Post Apocalyptic Nightmare filled with Supernatural Creatures. Abducted by an alien Race that needs human seed, or even just Thrown into a Planet of the Apes type scenario where Animals evolved into Furries and Humans are dwindling out of existence.
#1: Human x Fantasy: x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x
#2: Human x Sci-Fi: x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x
#3: Human x Supernatural: x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x
#4: Human x Furries: x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x

Anyway these are my New Cravings, Have at thee.​

Basically speaking I'm tired of all the femboy and girly subs, that isn't to say I'll stop accepting RPs with them but this request thread is for Small Dom x Big Subs preferably bara subs. Bara if you don't know are people that are muscular, example of how muscular well imagine a pro football players body. (or any gears of war male character) I'm also okay with chubby muscular characters (IE people with a muscle gut). Will only RP through PMs, Please be Semi Lit and provide at least 2 Paragraphs for post :)

Example of Bara: Anime
Furry
real life

Example of Muscle Gut: Anime
Furry
real life

Pairings I'm Looking for :D YC/MC Below
Gym Trainer/New Trainee
Coach/Student
Pro Sports Player / Fan or Coach
Teacher / Student
Parent / Babysitter
Father / Son
Father / Son's Friend
Uncle / Nephew
Target / Molester
Bodyguard / Pharaoh
King / Prince
Knight / Prince
Samurai / Shogun
Orc / Human
Troll / Human
Elf / Human
Human / Elf
Orc / Elf
Troll / Elf
Warrior / Mage
Warrior / Thief
King / Thief
King / Ambassador
Alien / Human
Cyborg / Human
Android / Human
Human / Android
Monster / Human
Werewolf / Human
Werewolf / Vampire
Vampire / Human
Furry / Human

Fandoms
Doggy Kruger / SPD officer (Power Rangers SPD)
Vegeta or Goku / Beerus (DBZ)
Nappa / Vegeta (DBZ)
Egil / Kirito (SAO)
Bear / Tsukasa (.hack//sign)
Urdnot Wrex / Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect)
Garrus / Shepard (Mass Effect)
Urdnot Wrex or Grunt / Shepard (Mass Effect)
Arbiter / Master Chief (Halo)
Tartarus / Arbiter (Halo)
Predator / Xenomorph (AVP)
Terra / Master Xehanort (Kingdom Hearts)
Master Eraqus / Terra (Kingdom Hearts)
Crossdresser Cloud / Don Corneo or Customer (FF7)
Sephiroth / Soldier (FF7)
Steiner / Zidane (FF9)
Kimahri / Tidus (FFX)
Auron / Tidus (FFX)
Wakka / Tidus (FFX)
Balthier / Vaan (FF12)
Basch / Vaan (FF12)
Raubahn / Protagonist (FFXIV)
Beast Tribe / Protagonist (FFXIV) x / x / x

RE: Dark's Request Thread M Seeking M or F Partners

For Anything you really want to know about me, here is my introduction Thread
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67820

Special Cravings
Pokemon Breeder
(contains Reverse Bestiality (Male Human x Female Pokemon), Human/Furry, Romance, Affection, Bonding, 50/50 story/smut)
In the World of Pokemon there are several Specialties that a Person can be based on their natural affinity towards pokemon. Becoming a Star or an Idol, Becoming Gym Leader, becoming a trainer, cop or nurse. However there are those also known as Pokemon Breeders, Trainers, who for all intensive purposes either travel the world learning how to raise, educate and take care of Pokemon. There are also those who open Day Cares for Pokemon, where more often than not trainers leave their pokemon their to mate and make off spring. Now we have a young aspiring breeder who doesn't have any idea how he's going to do proper 'breeding' and so he begins to wing it.

My Post Sample
The rustle of the leaves, the trees and bushes, a lone predator stalked it's prey. Having left the institute behind the mighty warrior looked for it's target, a young woman who had left a few days before him. The warrior had left the institute of war in order to hunt down a stray cat who had left the safety of the League to protect it's home. The stray cat had proven to be a terrible annoyance on the fields of justice as she continued to throw incessant amounts of spears and traps about the forest. Causing several annoyances for the hunter. However without the power of the league, spears wouldn't just magically form for the wild cat woman, that made her an easier target.

The white hunter, a lion who hunted for the sake of gaining trophies within the league was unable to prove his worth as the trophies were but temporary meanings between every battle because people respawned or had the help of national allies that proved to be an annoyance to the hunter. But with the rumors that the institute of war leaving this plane of existence and with it, the guidelines and rules it had built up. The trust and deals it had sustained. The mighty hunter saw an opportunity to hunt the men and women of the league and finally fill his trophy case with their bones.

Luckily for him one such target made itself available. While the other's prepared for the coming end of the league to make their preparations and return to their lands in groups, this little kitten, wandered off alone. Rengar knew her scent, having faced her in the fields of justice multiple times, and being a powerful tracker himself, he followed her. When she slept, he continued the chase cutting the distance of days between them in a few nights. Now on the outskirts of Kummungu after passing through Shurima, Rengar had finally caught up to his prey. Leaping into a tree and using the brush to hide his form, it appears that his prey had become weary of him. As he moved from tree to tree, disregarding her traps on the ground, he continued to stalk his prey. Waiting for the opportune moment when her guard is down. The Hunt had begun...

~PERSONAL OC Otaku X Canon REQUEST LIST~
Demona - Gargoyles
Krystal - Star Fox
Freya Crescent - Final Fantasy 9
Renamon - Digimon
Ink-Eyes - Magic The Gathering
Jenny - Bucky O'Hare
Amaterasu - Okami
Taokaka - Blazblue
Colleen - Road Rovers
Carmelita Fox - Sly Cooper
Nova - Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!
Mileena - Mortal Kombat
Sheeva - Mortal Kombat
D'Vorah - Mortal Kombat
Tanya - Mortal Kombat
Colleen - Road Rovers
Amy Rose - Sonic Series
Sally Acorn - Sonic Series
Blaze The Cat - Sonic Series
Wave the Swallow - Sonic Series
Zeena - Sonic Series
Sticks The Badger - Sonic Series
Renamon or Gatomon - Digimon
Ranamon - Digimon
Blaziken - Pokemon
Zoroark - Pokemon
Lola Bunny - Looney Toons
Minnie Mouse - Disney
Daisy Duck - Disney

Doggy Kruger - Power Rangers SPD
Sajin Komamura - Bleach
King Rouen - Shining Tears x Wind
Hank McCoy (Beast) - X-MEN
Brooklyn - Gargoyles
Kimahri Ronso - Final Fantasy 10
John Talbain - Darkstalkers
Garfield Logan (Beast Boy) - Young Justice or Teen Titans
Rocket Raccoon - Guardians of the Galaxy
Wolf O'Donnell - Star Fox
Ratchet - Ratchet & Clank
Sly Cooper - Sly Series
Banjo - Banjo & Kazooie
Crash Bandicoot - Crash Series
Conker - Conker's Bad Fur Day
Spyro The Dragon - Spyro Series
Master Splinter - TMNT
Bugs Bunny - Looney Toons
Mickey Mouse - Disney
Guilmon - Digimon
Flamedramon - Digimon
Impmon - Digimon
Lucario - Pokemon
Gallade - Pokemon
Sonic the Hedgehog - Sonic Series
Miles Tails Prower - Sonic Series
Silver The Hedgehog - Sonic Series
Wolfrun - Pretty Cure

FANDOM Characts I can RP for you
Kingdom Hearts
Terra x Aqua/Ventus
Riku x Sora/Roxas/Xion/Kairi/Mickey
Any Form of Xehanort x Sora/Riku/Kairi/Terra/Aqua/Ventus

Disney
Jafar (Pre and Post Genie Form) x Jasmine/Aladdin

Mortal Kombat
Shao Kahn x Anybody
Reptile x D'Vorah/Mileena/Earth's Heroines/Kitana
Goro x Any Female Cast / MK1/2 Male Cast
Kotal Khan x Mileena/D'vorah/Raiden/Reptile/Erron Black/Cassie Cage/Sonya/Tanya
Baraka x Mileena/Sonya

World of Warcraft
Garrosh Hellscream x Janna/Thrall/Troll Leader
Arthas Menethil x Janna/Sylvanas/Illidan

Gears of War
Raam x Marcus/Dom/Kim/Cog Females
Skorge x Tai/Marcus/Dom
Locust Males x Female Cogs/Dom/Marcus/Baird/Cole

League of Legends
Seke(Dom/Sub) SUMMONER :D x Any Champion Partner (except Cho'Gath/Maokai/Malphite/Xerath/Galio/Blitzcrank/Nocturne/Urgot)
Garen Crownguard x Lux/J4/Darius/Draven/Pantheon
Vladimir x Elise/Ahri/Morgana/Leblanc
Pantheon x Leona/Diana
Jarvan IV x Xin Zhao/Lux/Quinn/Shyvana
Talon x Katarina du Couteau
Zed x Shen/Akali/Kennen
Shen x Akali/Kennen/Zed
Rengar x Nidalee/Ahri/Any Jungler/Kha'Zix
Nasus x Renekton/Azir/Sivir/Kayle
Warwick x Soraka
Renekton x Cassiopeia/Nasus
Trundle x Ashe/Sejuani/Lissandra
Malzahar x Kassadin/Cassiopeia/Syndra
Olaf x Sejuani
Rumble x Tristana/Teemo
Kennen x Akali

The Legend of Zelda
Ganondorf x Link/Any Heroine/Sage
Ganon x Link/Any Heroine/Sage
Phantom Ganondorf x Link/Sheik/Zelda/Sage
Lizalfos x Link/Sheik/Zelda
Wolfos x Link/Sheik/Zelda

Digimon
OC Tamer x Digimon
Digimon Partner x Tamer

Pokemon
Male Trainer x Pokemon (CRAVING MxF or MxM)
OC Trainer x Your OC
OC Rival x Your OC
OC Gym Leader x Your OC
OC Team Enemy Leader x Your OC
Pokemorph/Pokemon x Your OC

Super Mario Bros
Bowser x Mario/Peach/Wendy o'Koopa
OC x Koopalings/Luigi/Peach/Daisy/Kylie Koopa/Bowser/Bowser Jr/Yoshi
Luigi x Yoshi/Daisy
Donkey Kong x Pauline/Peach/Candy Kong/Mario/Bowser

Halo
Elite (Sangheili) x Humans
Human ODST x Covenant
Scientist x Covenant
Spartan x Humans/Covenant

Final Fantasy
Warrior of Light (ff1)
Garland (ff1/Dissidia) x Warrior of Light /Bartz/Onion Knight/Frionel/Cloud/Sephiroth/Zidane Tribal/Tidus/Kuja
Golbez (ff4) x Cecil
Kuja (ff9) x Zidane/Mikoto
Zidane Tribal (ff9) x Kuja/Garnet/
Sephiroth (ff7/Dissidia) x Kuja/Emperor/Tidus/Tifa/Cloud/Zack
Amarant (ff9) x Blank/Zidane Tribal
Kimahri Ronso (ff10) x Auron/Wakka/Tidus/Yuna/Lulu
Auron (ff10) x Tidus/Kimahri
Jecht (ff10/Dissidia) x Cloud/Bartz/Tidus
Ifrit (various) x OC/Kimahri/Red XIII/Wakka
Bahamut (various) x OC
Odin (various) x OC
FF14: Vanu'Vanu/Dravanian/Ascian/Ixal/Sahagin/Kobold/Amalj'aa/Primals/Experiencd Adventurer x Your OC

Predator
Human x Predator
Predator (Yautja) x Human

Aliens
Human x Xenomorph
Xenomorph x Human

Tales of Series
Kratos Aurion x Yggdrasil/Lloyd/Raine
Yggdrasil x Kratos/Genis/Martel
Repede x Yuri/Estelle
Regal Bryant x Presea/Raine
Zelos Wilder x Shina
Emil Castagnier/Ratatosk x Marta
Richter Abend x Emil Castagnier
Flynn Scifo x Yuri
Raven x Yuri/Flynn
Van Grants x Legretta/Guy/Luke/Tear

Sword Art Online
Gleam-Eyes x Kirito/Asuna
Minotaur x Kirito/Asuna/Leafa/Silica
Klein x Kirito

MxM: MC x YC
Human x Furry/Elf/Alien/Fairy
Summoner x Demon
Summoner x Elemental
Fallen Angel x Demon/Human
Monster x Human/Elf
Monster x King/Prince/Knight
Orc x King/Prince/Knight
Ogre x King/Prince/Knight
Demon x King/Prince/Knight/Ninja/Samurai
Human x Monster boy
Werewolf x Human
Monster x Magical Boy
Teacher x Student
Tutor x Student's Father
Tutor x Student
Father x Son in Law
Father x Son
Father x Daughter's boyfriend
Uncle x Nephew
Brother x Brother
Brother x Sister's best friend
Cousin x Cousin
Stalker x Target
Debt Collector x Debtee
Master x Slave
Boss x Employee
Yakuza x Target
Pervert x Civilian
Human x Alien
Alien x Human

MxF: MC x YC
Human x Furry/Elf/Alien/Fairy
Summoner x Demon
Summoner x Elemental
Fallen Angel x Demon/Human
Monster x Human/Elf
Monster x Queen/Princess/Knight
Orc x Queen/Princess/Knight
Ogre x Queen/Princess/Knight
Demon x Queen/Princess/Knight/Ninja/Samurai
Human x Monster Girl (Modern and Medieval)
Human x Harpy
Human x Naga
Human x Werewolf
Monster x Magical Girl
Teacher x Student
Tutor x Student's Mother
Tutor x Student
Magical Boy x Monster Girl
Father x Mother in Law
Father x Daughter
Father x Daughter's Bestfriend
Father x Son's Girlfriend
Son x Mother
Son x Aunt
Brother x Sister
Brother x Sister's best friend
Cousin x Cousin
Stalker x Target
Debt Collector x Debtee
Master x Slave
Boss x Employee
Yakuza x Target
Pervert x Civilian
Human x Alien
Alien x Human

MxM: Picture Plots
Remember to Link the Picture you'd like a plot for
Human x Furry Selection
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Alien
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Greek Monsters for me to play for you
Minotaur, Cerberus, Nemean Lion, Satyr, Hydra

Chikan
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Bara
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Mind Manipulation
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Demon Guys
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Pokemon Partners
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Digimon Partners
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Monsters to play for you
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

MxF: Picture Plots
Remember to Link the Picture you'd like a plot for
❤

Human x Furry Selection
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Pokemon Partner
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Digimon Partner
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Greek Monster Girls
Harpie, Satyr, Centaur, Dryad, Medusa

Greek Monster Guys
Minotaur, Cerberus, Nemean Lion, Satyr, Hydra

Humiliation Pics
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Harem Pics
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Orc Gangrape
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Chikan
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Monster Fuck
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Demon Girls
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Angel Girls
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

Reverse Beastiality
❤, ❤, ❤, ❤, ❤

MxF Mostly Original Plots with some Fandoms

A Passing Grade: Teacher x Student
(Contains: Blackmail, Sex Training, Public Sex, Home Invasion, Degradation, Chikan, Corruption)
The Male being the Homeroom teacher. The female being a student who's in need of good grades so that she can graduate or she'll be dropped from school. After a particular test that counts for a 1/3rd of her grade he calls her after school to reveal that she has failed the class and because of it she'll be failing the grade for not having enough credits. But the teacher is honest, he might pass her that test if she's willing to do 'anything' to keep a good grade, even if it means giving her virginity to her teacher.

Employee of the Month: Boss x Employee
(Contains: Degradation, Public Sex, Humiliation, Con, Bondage, Sex Toys)
He's a High Ranking Manager for the SCV Accounting Firm, he has about 15 years of experience with the firm and got to where he is through hard work and dedication. But that's just his front face. He's met the CEO before and even gone with him to a few less than morally good places. A few months back he hired YC on because she had a smoking hot body and she gave him a lot of dedicated answers that he really liked. He thought she might have the ambition to be useful for the company. But as the time passed her work was less than average. He knows she needs this job, so maybe she can keep her job by doing some less than appropriate services for her boss.

Koopa Conqueror
(Contains: Harem, Monster, Hetero, Non-Con, Forced Clothing, Forced Sex)
The Harem plot is that Bowser convinces Fawful or one of the Mario's other powerful enemies that Mario has a softspot for Princess Rosalina who just happens to have the galactic stars which could create their own galaxy for them to rule. So the enemy declares it to mario and leaves. This forces Mario and Luigi to go after said enemy and while their gone power takes over the multiple kingdoms with the objective purpose of capturing the land's princesses and various important female characters for his own Harem.

Father of the Year: Father x Daughter Plot
(Contains: Incest, Love, Passion, Exploring Emotions, Kink Discovery)
Ever wondered how far a father would go to make his little girl happy, if you pick this plot you might just find out. Ethan is a thirty four year old man, with an eighteen year old daughter. He is a single parent, and is very doting of his child. As he raised her without a woman in his life, he couldn't help but love his daughter more than it was considered natural. But as she entered high school her interest in boys, caused a bit of a gap between them. Like all fathers he was overbearing and over protective. Even on her Senior year when she brought a boy home and told him she was going to Prom with him. Two weeks passed and he seemed like a good guy, the day of Prom, the father told her that it was okay not to give her virginity on this night to that guy. That if he really loved her, then he'd understand waiting.

He was worried she'd become a teenage pregnancy before she even really became an adult. Well some hours later he got a phone call, his kid was crying, and in distress, about the guy. He attempted to force her and when she didn't want it he doused her Prom dress in punch in front of everyone. Well Ethan, became worried and rushed over to the school's prom location. He ran inside and with permission from a female teacher entered the women's bathroom where she was hiding. Ethan brought her a spare pair of clothes and decided to take her home. How was his daughter supposed to feel when the only decent guy in her life was her own father. How should she feel when that the person who raised her, has created sexual feelings inside her.

A Cultist's Wish: Demon Summoning Gone Wrong
(Contains: Mind Degradation, Possible Harem, Impreg, Sexual Assault, Corruption, Non-Con, Rape, Face fucking, psychological destruction)
So where to begin in this story. A Girl or a group of girls has decided to summon a demon. That the world they lived in was surrounded by men who were pigs and only wanted them for their bodies. They despised these people, this world, for having them be born here. So they decided to summon a demon to destroy them, destroy everything. They each researched Satanism, and Cult summoning, with a mysterious book that was in one of the girl's attics. At first it was something to vent their anger on, but as they bonded the girls also realized there was another way. Until they came together on the night that they were to summon the demon, the girls realized that they had feelings for one another. But one girl in particular still housed hatred and pushed the others to do it as well. Their summoning succeeded a shrouded spirit in darkness with red eyes spoke to them, "Are you prepared to fulfill your wishes? Are you Prepared to pay the equivalent value?" The lead girl agreed, the demon took it as all of them agreeing, even though he knew they were unsure. The next morning, several deaths were on the news as all the people the girls hated had been killed, their minds destroyed and they were left in a catatonic state. Mortified by their decisions, the girls desired to forget, but the demon did not, he would travel to these girls and take what was his. The demon was Agrias, a Mind Flayer, The girl's price, to let him feed on their minds and turn them into the very things they thought of men, breeding pigs.

A Hero's Fall: Legend of Zelda
(Contains: Transgender, Futa, Female, Multiple Girls, Breaking, Corruption, Possible Harem, Multiple Girls, Monsters, Non-Con to Con, Humiliation, Public Sex)
Link had everything going for him, a young child who was destined to save the world, everyone had such confidence in him. He defeated a giant spider, a king dodongo and even a parasite the size of a house. He transcended time, defeated a phantom, a dragon, his shadow opposite and a morphing ball of water. He moved on to defeat A Demon in the shadows, the Gerudo Witches, and now he faced the biggest opposition of his life. The Dark King himself. He had been spurred on by so many people, that he forgot that he himself was but a boy in a man's body. He was caught in the moment. Standing before the giant monster he lost the weapon that could slay it. But in his reckless passion he drew the giant's knife. He thought he wouldn't need the master sword. That he could cut down the beast with the sword forged by the Gorons. He was wrong, the hero was defeated. Evil was not slain. The princess recaptured, the sages enslaved and imprisoned between the boundaries of time itself. All hope was lost for Hyrule, but thats not this story. This story is about a Dark King, who has captured the hero of time, but for how long would he be a hero. Well let's see how long his strength lasts when the Dark King has found a way to turn the Hero into a Heroine.

Seras Fall: BAD END (Gears of War)
(Contains: Stalker x Target, Rape, Non-Con, Stomach Bulge, Interspecies, Degradation, Face Fucking, Degradation, Sexual Exhaustion, Gangbang)
What if in the original series, Marcus had not defeated Raam. Instead he and Dom failed to complete their mission. Raam then sicked his Kryll on General Hoffman's helicopter bring it down. With the Military Leader defeated, The Locust Horde led by Raam swept through the CoG Defense lines unhindered. While he bulldozed through them in open warfare, Skorge and his ilk snuck in from the underground areas into their cities. The Queen had done it, she had given her people a home on he surface. But what her people needed now were lineage. He cast the females of the military into the pit of male Locusts, She had them become their breeding pigs. What happens when Raam locates a girl she likes among the humans of Seras. How will your character escape when a General of the Locust who caused the downfall of your race, is coming to make you and your friends into his personal pigs.

League of Lust: A League of Legends Plot
(Contains: Objectification, Summoner x Champion, Plot Lovers, Con, Non-Con, Ageplay, Degradation, Sex Toys, Stalker x Target, Hypnotism, Kidnapping)
The League has been going for many years now and summoners have begun to leave this world in favor of working the realm from a higher plane. But by leaving this plane the world may once again fall into a state of war. One Summoner disagrees with leaving, he would toss away his future as a summoner, but not just because of his duty, but because of his lust. The ability to remotely control champions, that's not a gift one should give up lightly. This summoner his in his late thirties, but he has a powerful driving force. He wants to breed the females of the league. Be they terran or yordle, spirit or monster. All will become his toys to play with. One by One he will chase the champions and as he does so he will take them to become his own personal Harem of Legends. [Essentially this will be a story by story basis. Where after he conquers one girl. That Storyline will end, then he will chase the next character, stalk them, trick them into his arms and breed them. This is the Summoner in Question

Master of the House
If we're talking about a rich woman and poor man. Perhaps the Rich woman used the poor man as a stepping stone on her rise to glory and as a result the poor man ended up in a divorce and homeless for a time. But he's had years to plan his revenge, and so he decides to go after the rich woman once more. This time though he'd target her daughter via kidnapping, he'd train the girl, break her and use her and then return her to her mother. Once returned the now broken daughter would assist him and helping master gain entrance to the mother, and use her own daughter to assist in breaking her.

Prisoner of War (Human x Furry or Monster Girl)
Humans and Furries are at war, The world is divided in two by the two species, both believe they are superior to the other. Your Character the soldier was in an insurgent team, that came to take out a power grid, however, unbeknownst to you, someone in your company betrayed you by leaking Intel to the humans. So your team was supposedly 'taken out and killed.' But the truth is they were each captured and separated by different military interrogators. My character is one such human interrogator. He is there to interrogate you. But because your not human, your not given the same treatment as a human prisoner is, so my character has free range to do whatever he wants to you without any backlash.

Boyband Idol's Secret
Where there is a popular boy Idol who does a lot of make up to hide his secret from the world, he has tons of fans, and is ranked 9th in the leader boards for young popstar idols. However he leads a double life, in public he's scene as a young man with a singing career ahead of him, but he has a private life that he made a contract not to let people know about. The truth is, the Popstar Idol is actually a girl using bindings, make up and crotch padding to appear as a boy in the media. The management company wants to learn more about him for a possible surreal tv-show. So they send him a new manager, who decides to visit him at home, but then he discovers without him knowing that he is in fact a she. But rather than tell the truth to the company he decides to invade the privacy of the girl's home and install a hidden camera, which takes photos and transfers it via wifi to his computer. With a lot of circumstantial evidence, how will he blackmail this hot little idol into her submission.

Gradual Training
self explanatory, the female is essentially caught in a random rape/grope encounter, in public, that causes their straight laced minds to become weakened to the coercion of pleasure their body experienced along with the darker thoughts in their memories, like what would happen if I went back to the park at the same time, or if I had stayed on the train/bus longer, what might have happened? After the 2nd Encounter the groper will leave a 'calling card' of sorts with the victim/target. It's a burner phone #, which can be used to contact the pursuer. Maybe he directs the girl to a location after school, or on the weekend. Then gives her body what he is seeking, further corrupting her, while training her. This applies to both the rape in the park and the chikan (Bus/Train Molester) situation.

Egyptian Customs
The Egyptian Ambassador was recently visited an American man, a friend who he grew up with in america and even initially joined the military with. The two served a few years together, and drank from a blood drip wine, linking them as blood brothers so that no matter how far apart they were. Having parted ways, the older men remained friends, the American having been invited to Egypt to enjoy his retirement from the military that he had served for 20 years. The man is single, and is introduced to the Egyptian Ambassador's family. Egypt being one of those countries that allows polygamy and sexual relations between young women and older men without frowning upon them for an age difference. In that kind of environment, the Ambassador's daughter meets the older man. The father seemingly offers him his daughter to 'enjoy' though for the American who thinks about it by the morals of america, it seems wrong, but the younger woman doesn't mind belonging to the 'uncle' like figure.

Secrets of the Heart
One day a councilor goes to get a file from another teacher's office in the gym and finds a student talking to herself about Personal Feelings. The Student who is an active lesbian. Like the most homo girl you've ever met, is touching herself in the locker room showers. Only to discover that the school councilor has seen her. Now in an M/S situation this would end with blackmail and master x slave situations. But the teacher turns around after commenting that she should be more careful of where she does this stuff. The student is embarrassed but at the same time she got aroused by the councilor seeing her. So the next day she makes an appointment after school to speak to the school councilor, and thus begins the awkward relationship of a hetero-curious girl, who wants the teacher to teach her all about how a man can please her body. [Species: Human, Anthro, Furry is up to you the RPer]

President in Vice
The Councilor one day finds out that one of the documents presented by the student council didn't have the president's signature in the right place, so he makes a copy of the document and the original and goes to see the SCP in order to get a signature for it in the correct spot. But as he approaches the near empty council room in the main school building, he hears noises coming from inside. He cracks the door and sees the President masturbating to something or someone thinking she is alone. He uses his phone and records it. Then returns later for the signature with the evidence, in order to fulfill his sexual fantasies with a highschooler.

MxM Mostly Original Plots with some Fandoms
Two Friends: Two Lovers
(Contains: Interspecies, Bromance to Romance, Yaoi, Non-Con to Con, Passion)
Scifi Plot Where Genetics can be altered and two friends who started off human, head to this one place because his buddy had decided that he wanted to be a furry. They started off a bromance, they served together. But during the genetic change, he got what he wanted, he became the furry he wanted but he seemed to have forgotten his bro, is bi and just so happens to like furries. Will they be able to maintain their relationship as roommates, or will it devolve into something deeper and more sexual.

Son's Friend x Friend's Dad
(Younger Dom x Older Sub)
The dad is a stay at home workout heavy muscular trophy husband, the wife is a workaholic, and they live in a suburban neighborhood. The son and his friend have been friends since elementary school, high schoolers now. So they often hangout at each other's places and so on. So the friend, comes over to see his friend, guess what he's not there, but the dad is. Is let in, and they strike up a conversation, wife's been working a lot, and husband is self conscious that she's not interested anymore. It's that obvious relationship that you can tell who wears the pants in the family. Friend Seduces the older man, and then claims him as his own kind of RP.

Son x Father
(Younger Dom x Older Sub)
The Father and Son really get along, they like similar movies, they get along well, they don't get on each other's cases and in many situations, go to each other for relationship advice, ya know like a bromance. But recently the son has been really down, it turns out this girl he likes, has a lot of sexual experience, and he has none. So he goes to his dad, who isn't really comfortable telling his son to hire a prostitute and explains to him instead that men have similar pleasure zones to women, particularly the G-Spot being in a man's ass aka the prostate, and a women's being the cooch, so he agrees to let his son practice on himself, to get ready for this girl. Long story short, Son practices his techniques on his Dad often, and eventually loses sight of the girl entirely and decides to just keep his dad.
Now then for all to see here is my Request thread for MxM and MxF

A Hero's Fall: Legend of Zelda
(Contains: Non-Con, Rape, M/S, Big Dom x Small Sub, Elf, Yaoi, Degradation, Humiliation, Public Use, and Corruption)
Link had everything going for him, a young child who was destined to save the world, everyone had such confidence in him. He defeated a giant spider, a king dodongo and even a parasite the size of a house. He transcended time, defeated a phantom, a dragon, his shadow opposite and a morphing ball of water. He moved on to defeat A Demon in the shadows, the Gerudo Witches, and now he faced the biggest opposition of his life. The Dark King himself. He had been spurred on by so many people, that he forgot that he himself was but a boy in a man's body. He was caught in the moment. Standing before the giant monster he lost the weapon that could slay it. But in his reckless passion he drew the giant's knife. He thought he wouldn't need the master sword. That he could cut down the beast with the sword forged by the Gorons. He was wrong, the hero was defeated. Evil was not slain. The princess recaptured, the sages enslaved and imprisoned between the boundaries of time itself. All hope was lost for Hyrule, but thats not this story. This story is about a Dark King, who has captured the hero of time, but for how long would he be a hero. Well let's see how long his strength lasts before the Dark King's Lust.

The Turtle King's Affection: A Super Mario Bros Story
(Includes Size Difference, Furry x Human, Consentual, Villain x Hero, Stomach Bulge, Mixed Story/Sex, Oral and excessive fluids)
Bowser and Mario have been going at it for a long time as rivals. At least from the point of view of everyone else but if Bowser was so evil then why did Mario invite him to all his sports meets and games. (mario tennis, golf, soccer, rpg and the pokemon games). It's because Bowser and Mario's relationship has actually exceeded being rivals and become secret lovers. But because it's frowned upon in the mushroom kingdom. Bowser has to make the excuse of Kidnapping Peach to fake making her his in order for mario to chase him to castles where he can have some time alone with him as a couple. Then you know the rest of the story, mario defeats bowser, saves the princess and everyone is happy. Well everyone but the secret lovers.

A Familiar Darkness: Kingdom Hearts
(Contains Action, Empathy, Passion, Teasing, Secret Love)
Simply because Roxas has known darkness being part of the organization. In this AU storyline where Xion was never created; it was have been Roxas that was sent after Riku instead and perhaps then as two keybladers who have known darkness, perhaps together in some way they could become the light for one another's heart.

Time is Trivial: Teacher x Student
(Includes Consensual, Anal, Oral, Secret Relationships, Collars, Budding Relationship, Possible Anthro/Furry)
In this storyline this follows a romantic styled thing as a younger man instills a child who has problems with bullying in school with some pretty good life lessons. It's just a random stranger helping someone who seems in need even if it's just with a piece of candy and a promise that if the kid met the older man again, he'd become his wife? Well skip forward 10 years. The younger man is now a College professor and the boy walks in as his new student for his college major. What's more the student recognizes the teacher and a wealth of emotions and confusing feelings from his time in puberty rise to the surface.) [Species: Human/Anthro/Furry is up to you the rper]

Secrets of the Heart: Councilor x Student
(Includes Consensual, Anal, Oral, Possible Sissification, Body exploration, Collars, Master x Slave, Chains, Exhibitionism, Budding Feelings, Possible Anthro/Furry)
One day a councilor goes to get a file from another teacher's office in the gym and finds a student talking to himself about Personal Feelings. The Student who is an actively straight person. Like the most homophobic guy you've ever met, is touching himself in the locker room showers. Only to discover that the school councilor has seen him. Now in an M/S situation this would end with blackmail and master x slave situations. But the teacher turns around after commenting that he should be more careful of where he does this stuff. The student is embarrassed but at the same time he got aroused by the councilor seeing him. So the next day he makes an appointment after school to speak to the school councilor, and thus begins the awkward relationship of a homo-curious boy, who wants the teacher to teach him all about his body and feelings. [Species: Human, Anthro, Furry is up to you the RPer]

Fallen Angel x Human
#1: Guardian Angel Fell in love with the human it watches (it because angels are androgynous and only become gendered when fallen), God Decrees Angels can't fall into Sin, Angel denies God, falls, is similar to a demon spirit and takes over a human's body and goes after said human for a relationship without trying to seem like some kind of pervert stalker.
#2: Human some how finds a way to Summon Lucifer to the Earth, something that causes all angels pay attention to said human for. As per the contract, whatever deal is made, the Human's soul belongs to Lucifer. Human's contract: For Lucifer to be his obedient lover until he dies of natural causes. (Lucifer comes with 2 forms Handsome Human, and Demon Form: I'm talking about an Actual demon, not a guy with horns wings and a tail) So now basically, Lucifer has to protect him until he dies from old age, or contracts a disease on his own without supernatural influence.

Werewolf x Human
#1: Werewolves are pack creatures and these creatures often need a place to stay, the Werewolf in question is an Alpha and leads his pack to a moderately sized town to hide from hunters. But to truly be safe from Hunters he need's the lord of the town's protection. The Alpha leads with a few of his own to the Lord's manor and demands to see him, at first the lord is frightened by a werewolf's appearance, but the werewolf returns to human form and speaks with him about his people living in the town and under protection from the Lord and his guards and in return they'll become workers of various trade and help the town flourish. But the lord can't trust the leader's words and so contacts a witch to create a master/servant bond between the two, the bond a symbolism of his loyalty, if he ever were to disobey a command that doesn't include the wolf's death or torture, the bond will not shatter and the wolves will be made human and hidden from hunters while within the city's limits.

Father x Son: Bad Ending
(Contains Blackmail, Master x Slave, Sissification, Humiliation, Degradation, Public Sex, Exhibitionism, Groping, Home Invasion, Debauchery, Oral, Collar, Anal, and Incest)
Follows a father who married a woman who was about to become a single mother because the boyfriend skipped town. Being the boyfriend's best friend and the girlfriend's close friend. He decided to be the best guy ever and fill in as a fatherly figure for the child being born. Even though the child wasn't his he loved him as if he was his own. But around the age the boy turned eight. the mother never really got over her previous lover and she broke. She slept with other men, leaving the father to find out. The wife in her embarrassment divorces him for his sake and takes her son elsewhere, knowing that he'd still accept her and her son. But he takes it the wrong way himself.

Ten years have passed, and during those years the father has let his health deteriorate as he delved heavily into his work. He's been single since then. Along with his morals, his affection for girls only has also degraded as he finds a young trap who is 18 propositions him for sex in a red light district. He sees that the kid is having problems and he pays for the night, but doesn't have sex with him. Instead he keeps him company. But truth be told the older man can't get that sense of familiarity out of his head. That calmness he hasn't felt in ten years so he investigates the kid for a day. Seeing him sneak into a house through the window in girls clothes he takes a picture. Then some school kids come to the door, and out of the front door comes a young boy, about 18 in appearance. Taking another picture like some kind of stalker, he comes to the dark truth. He recognizes the kid, it's his former son. Now he's determined to get back what was once 'his' one way or another.

Father x Son: Good Ending
(Contains Consensual, Budding Feelings, Intimate Feelings, Sexuality Exploration, Incest, Drama, Exhibitionism, Public Sex, Fetish Exploration, Oral, Anal, Cuddling, and Questionable Morals)
A young man with a lot of problems was lazy and spent his days wallowing in a lack of self confidence in school. He was pretty much a loner. But one day he meets a really shy girl in the library getting bullied, he helps her after the bullies have gone. They strike up a friendship that eventually buds into a relationship. For her he cleans himself up, gets good grades and after graduation finds out that she is pregnant. So he's determined to get a job to support the birth of his new family. But something happens during childbirth a complication. His wife needs to go into surgery. But after the surgery and the birth, the mother is physically weakened. She gave birth to a healthy boy, the father promises to raise him good. But she passes away after naming him. The father never really gets over her death and never remarries or falls in love again.

But still he raises his son to have good morals and self confidence. The things he and his wife never really had. Then one day the young man comes across porn. Like all young men do, he explores it. Finds out about gay porn. Strangely enough during a paid vacation the son sees his father's crotch in the men's hotspring, he sees his size and strangely is aroused by it. A few days after they get home the youth, is in his room and he's 'experimenting' what he's seen on a gay porn site, touching places and using a banana as a phallic replacement. When his father walks in on him asking what he'd like for dinner. A few hours of awkwardness happens and then the son comes to speak to the father about his 'feelings' and asks him he would help him explore them. But what was the father's answer.

School Councilor x Student Council President
(Contains: Blackmail, M/S, Gradual Corruption, Degradation, Public Use, Sex Toys, Suspension, Bondage, Non-Con, Con, Humiliation)
The Councilor one day finds out that one of the documents presented by the student council didn't have the president's signature in the right place, so he makes a copy of the document and the original and goes to see the SCP in order to get a signature for it in the correct spot. But as he approaches the near empty council room in the main school building, he hears noises coming from inside. He cracks the door and sees the President masturbating to something or someone thinking she is alone. He uses his phone and records it. Then returns later for the signature with the evidence.

A Father's Feelings: Jecht x Tidus Dissidia AU
(Contains: Secret Feelings, Combat, Father x Son, Yaoi, Virgin, Budding Feelings, Self Sacrifice)
Time and time again, Jecht has been unable to speak the right words to his son Tidus. Whenever he sees the boy he is an emotional wreck and he can't help but tease him for it. Increasing the disdain his son feels for him. Here in this world where people are reborn over and over again. Jecht is forced to look after his son as an enemy. But he wants the best for his son. Who is now on the enemy's side. He knows his son doesn't belong on the side of Chaos. Jecht makes a deal with Garland the leader of Chaos. He will give himself to Chaos, to give his son a chance with Cosmos. A Chance to end the cycle. Garland agrees but Tidus does not, he supposedly hates his father, but secretly he loves him. He just want give into those feelings. Jecht sees them and decides that he must take his son, in order to show him there is good in everyone.

Jaded Lust: Chinese Mythology
(Contains Gods, Non-Con, Con, Interspecies, Degradation, Corruption, Virgin, Secret Feelings)
The Jade Empire, also known as the Jade Council are a group of elder gods in the realm of china who look after man with the ideals of apathy. They show know signs of interfering with the natural world. However there are some gods especially young gods that disobey those ideals. One such god is the Monkey King, Sun Wukong. Sun is a the haphazard monkey man who causes troubles with his tricks and pranks on the mortal world. He thinks they are amusing and he is quick to cause trouble for the Jade Council. However, the Jade Council has their Jade General. Who leads the punitive force that protects the realm's balance. The Jade General, Fanzhiang Shen, has had his eye on Sun Wukong, the young god caught his eye when he first emerged. But he was unable to take the Monkey King as his own, because he was order not to lay a hand on younger gods. However, Sun Wukong often tested the Jade General's and the Jade Emperor's patience. Until one day when he caused a volcano to erupt and destroy the lives of thousands of mortals. The Jade Emperor could know longer look the other way. He commanded the Jade General to apprehend the monkey king, and make him obey the laws of the godly realm.

Revenge is Sweet: Orc Chieftain x Human/Anthro/Elf Prince
(Contains: Rape, Non-con, con, drugs, gangbang, size difference, ageplay, degradation, public humiliation, forced clothing, collars, leashes, nudity, and corruption)
In a fantasy world, humans have caused considerable loss to the orc community. One orc tribal for instance lost his father in a battle against a Human prince. But this orc's father was quite dumb, and charged into battle without any tactics. The younger male orc however, learned from his father's mistakes and created an insurgent unit. While the main forces fought, head on, the insurgent unit would take out commanders and higher officers in battle to leave their humans without any orders and thus their structure would fall. Rokar was this orc's name and because of several battles won, they turned the tied of the human's invasion. Now in the most recent battle they have captured the human prince. Rokar has decided a fate most suitable for the human. Since they were as easy to slaughter as pigs. Perhaps this prince would be a good sow for the troops.

Egyptian Sacrifice
Simply put the first or fourth boy is offered to the gods as a sacrifice in order to appease them and give them plentiful crops or help them into the next life. The one for plentiful crops being Horus (if your into Avians) or the passing into the next life being Anubis. The child will be sent into their temple and locked in until the god comes for him. Once the god comes the temple will change to the land of gods, the exit for the temple will no longer exist. Now 2 Ways this works, either A, the Target willingly became the god's sacrifice, or he was taken and forced to become a God's Sacrifice. Either way, they belong to the god and he will do as he wishes with them.

Egyptian Customs
The Egyptian Ambassador was recently visited an American man, a friend who he grew up with in america and even initially joined the military with. The two served a few years together, and drank from a blood drip wine, linking them as blood brothers so that no matter how far apart they were. Having parted ways, the older men remained friends, the American having been invited to Egypt to enjoy his retirement from the military that he had served for 20 years. The man is single, and is introduced to the Egyptian Ambassador's family. Egypt being one of those countries that allows polygamy and homo sexual relations between young men and older men without frowning upon them for an age difference. In that kind of environment, the Ambassador's son meets the older man. The father seemingly offers him his son to 'enjoy' though for the american who thinks about it by the morals of america, it seems wrong, but the younger man doesnt mind belonging to the 'uncle' like figure.

The Heroic Duo's Fall
Heroic Duo's Fall is about a Superhero and his side kick constantly winning against the super villains of -insert city here- They work really well together and have been an efficient pair. Technically speaking it's supposed to be age 18+ per the rules. But the bodies of aliens, mutant and fantasy creatures which have different sizes like elves and halflings can have underage bodies but still be over 18 years of age. This is one of those situations. The heroes have made a popular name for themselves and unfortunately, there is a new villain in town -insert name here- decides that he wants to take over the town, but he wants to do it in a way that the hero doesn't see it coming. So he learns all he can about the hero, things other villains never thought to try, learning about his personal life. As a Result he learns the identity of the sidekick's alter ego. He finds the boy to be his way in, now he just needs the right way to take the boy, train him and use him to take and train his heroic partner. By defeating and enslaving both, he will gain the status as ruler of the city while having humiliated and broken the heroic duo.

Gradual Training
Gradual Training: self explanatory, the male is essentially caught in a random rape/grope encounter, in public, that causes their straight minds to become weakened to the coercion of pleasure their body experienced along with the darker thoughts in their memories, like what would happen if I went back to the park at the same time, or if I had stayed on the train/bus longer, what might have happened? After the 2nd Encounter the male will leave a 'calling card' of sorts with the victim/target. It's a burner phone #, which can be used to contact the pursuer. Maybe he directs the boy to a location after school, or on the weekend. Then gives his body what he is seeking, further corrupting him, while training him. This applies to both the rape in the park and the chikan (Bus/Train Molester) situation.

Experimenting with the same sex
Experimenting with the same sex; is obvious, straight guy, does mostly straight things, but because he's heard about gay stuff and how it feels for the guy. Aside from already enjoying crossdressing as a girl; his body is having mental images of being pleasured by that and in order to get rid of or expand those thoughts he wants to experiment and resolve his issues with being straight or possibly bi/gay. However, not everything goes according to plan as it rarely does, and he trusts the older more experienced human male, after meeting him and through a few messages and it turns out that while he's 'spending the weekend at a friend's place' he's being conditioned, with hypnotism, to return to the male's side to be used over and over gain; be it in public, private, or his own home or school.

Idol's Secret
Where there is a popular A-Cup Idol who does a lot of make up to hide her secret from the world, she has tons of fans, and is ranked 9th in the leader boards for young popstar idols. However she leads a double life, in public she's scene as a girl with a popular form, and singing career ahead of her, but she has a private life that she made a contract not to let people know about. The truth is, the Popstar Idol is actually a boy using padding, make up, and hair extensions to appear as a girl in the media. The management company wants to learn more about her for a possible surreal tv-show. So they send her a new manager, who decides to visit her at home, but then he discovers without her knowing that she is in fact a he. But rather than tell the truth to the company he decides to invade the privacy of the boy's home and install a hidden camera, which takes photos and transfers it via wifi to his computer. With a lot of circumstantial evidence, how will he blackmail this hot little idol into his submission.

Prisoner of War
Humans and Furries are at war, The world is divided in two by the two species, both believe they are superior to the other. Your Character the soldier was in an insurgent team, that came to take out a power grid, however, unbeknownst to you, someone in your company betrayed you by leaking Intel to the humans. So your team was supposedly 'taken out and killed.' But the truth is they were each captured and separated by different military interrogators. My character is one such human interrogator. He is there to interrogate you. But because your not human, your not given the same treatment as a human prisoner is, so my character has free range to do whatever he wants to you without any backlash.

Master of the House
If we're talking about a rich and poor man. Perhaps the Rich man used the poor man as a stepping stone on his rise to glory and as a result the poor man ended up in a divorce and homeless for a time. But he's had years to plan his revenge, and so he decides to go after the rich man once more. This time though he'd target his son via kidnapping, he'd train the boy, break him and use him and then return him to his father. Once returned the now broken son would assist him and helping master kidnap the father, and use his own son to assist in breaking him.

RE: DarkMach's MxF/MxM - Craving <3 Plots and Pic Plots

I'm interested in the Pokemon OC rival x my OC idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom