Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dino's Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dino's Roleplay Requests Galore !!

Greetings

Hello and welcome to my requests thread! This will be updated as much or as little as I need it to be updated, depending on my cravings, mood, current partners, and closing plots.

My name is Dino and that is what you shall call me from now until forever. I am a young woman of 21 living in the Northern part of the United States. I am currently in a relationship, and am not looking for anyone to replace my partner or join us. I am not looking for a pure smut roleplay either. I am simply looking for a long term partner, male or female or other, and would happily welcome a competent writer into my fold.​

Thank being said, please continue downwards.

Dos and Donts

1. Dont tell me about your touching yourself. It makes me uncomfortable, since I roleplay for the sheer pleasure of writing, not to get myself off. Even though I may roleplay my kinks, that doesnt immediately mean that Im doing so for my immediate pleasurable gratification. I am doing so because the kink interests me, therefore I want to explore how my various characters would react to it. Just because I like a kink, doesnt immediately mean that my character would also enjoy said kink. I am not my character. My character is not me. Simple.
  2. Dont be a dick. Just because I dont like something that you do, or that I am not receptive to your flirtations, or what have you, doesnt mean that you have the right to rant and rave to me. I am not afraid to block and report you. I would be more than happy to tell you goodbye and press those buttons. Dont test me.
  3. Be creative. I am tired of the same buffy dude with huge dicks, and busty 4 foot blondes. Be creative with your characters, with your words, with your plots and ideas. Tell me something that will WOW me. I want to be excited to roleplay with you. I want to sit at the edge of my seat and scream because I had not been expecting you to post what you posted. Be my muse, and I will be yours.
  4. Dont annoy me to post. I have a tendency of starting my roleplays, especially if you give me creative fuel. That being said, dont annoy me for a post. Sometimes I just dont have the energy or creative fuel to post for certain roleplays. I apologize in advance for that.
  5. Dont be creepy. Simple.
  6. Feel free to tell me your ideas. If youre really excited about an idea, as long as it isnt purely smut, or entirely erotic and sexualized, then tell me abour it! I want to know about it, I want to be excited about it with you!
  7. Feel free to tell me about characters you wanna play. Same as above. Have a new character you want to flesh out? Tell me about them! I would be more than happy to roleplay with them to help you out.
  8. Lets be friends. I may sound strict, but I just know what makes me tick and what makes me happy. Beyond these, Im actually pretty easy going, and laid back. Just message me and find out!

What Im Looking For In A RP Partner

Im looking for a long term roleplay partner. I want to roleplay with someone who has a broad taste in ideas and cravings. I want to roleplay with someone who can roleplay as males, females, demons, angels, vampires, and everything under the sun. Someone who can roleplay as a lesbian, a gay man, transgender, hetero, and everything under the sun. Im also looking for someone who is open when it comes to races. Beyond the Caucasian/European White. I tend to play a wide variety of looks and races, and even mixtures of races. Nothing is off limits! This may be proven wrong. I am looking for someone who has a fair amount of time on their hands, as I currently do. I wish for my partner to also have a rather tight grasp of the english language, either Queens english or American english. I would also like for my partner to be able to give me decent posts, preferably 200+ words a post would do just fine.​

Say YES to Roleplays

At the moment I am interested in a large variety of pairings and fandom ideas! The following list is just a small sampling of my tastes, and my current cravings will be placed next. Please, do not limit yourself to just these ideas and fandoms. Message me, via PM please, if you are curious about my willingness to play certain themes, ideas, and fandoms!

Edit: for fandoms I only play original characters. That is a personal preference and I dont care nor mind if you play a canon character or an original character. That is your decision.

Pairings

• Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x Vampire
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Witch x Human
  • Vampire x Witch
  • Witch x Government Agent
  • Witch x Werewolf/Beast/Monster
  • Witch x Witch
  • Human x Angel
  • Angel x Demon
  • Human x Demon
  • Teacher x Student
  • Teacher x Teacher's Assistant
  • Stripper x Client
  • Drug Dealer x Client
  • Hitman x Client
  • Hitman x Target
  • Princess x Prince
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Rebel x Royalty
  • Homeless x Rich

Themes
  • BDSM
  • Cheating
  • Stalking
  • Kidnapping
  • Multiple Personalities
  • Girl Next Door
  • Soul Mates
  • Dystopian World
  • Distant Future
  • Time Travel + Looping Plots
  • Genetic Experimentation
  • Ageplay

Fandoms
  • Supernatural
  • HARRY FUCKING POTTER
  • Maximum Ride
  • Bones
  • more to come because jesus i cant think of anymore lol

Absolutely Not

Onward to what I will not roleplay, no matter how much you beg and try to cajole me into doing. Consistent pestering of these subjects will be sure to get you blocked and reported.

• Beastiality
  • Loli/Shota - as per the rules
  • Bodily fluid play - excluding blood FOR VAMPIRE ROLEPLAYS ONLY
  • Hyper Sexualized
  • Macro + Micro play

Interested?

Now, youve made it this far. Are you still interested? If so, then feel free to message me via PM.​
PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME ON THIS THREAD!!
That being said, when you PM me, please be aware that I dont particularly LIKE roleplaying on forums, but will do so if you are an amazing writer with an even more amazing plot. Otherwise I will roleplay via YIM. If Im comfortable with you after a bit, I may give you my skype - thats what Im on 24/7, so it would be easier access to me. Good luck!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom