Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Partners. (Male LF Females) *Writing Sample Added*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazard22

Moon
Welcome to my request thread! This is M/F only!

Introductory Information:

*This section is reserved for any information about myself, my expectations, and my guidelines.*

1. No one-liners, please. For my replies, I always match my partner at the very least. However, I strive for at least four or five good, strong paragraphs. Detail is also something that I love.

2. I will only play a male character against a female character. For his bedroom and everyday personality, he will be dominant and know what he wants. All I ask is that your character is mostly bottom during sex.

3. Regarding story and smut, I like a good mix of both. Depending on the day, I could prefer one above the other.

4. As for what I want to write, I think it's very simple. I prefer modern or futuristic roles that have romance, action, and adventure. Always, I also love a good post-apocalyptic roleplay.

5. I will only roleplay on this website. I prefer threads over PMs.

6. When creating characters, I like to make character profiles and character sheets.

7. I will reply at least every other day. Hopefully, I can get at least one reply out each day as that's what I strive for.

8. Don't just drop a roleplay without saying something to me. Let's communicate and see if we can fix whatever the problem is.

9. Long-term stories are what I do.

*IMPORTANT*

Just so I don't get overwhelmed with this site, my studies, and my job, I will only take three roleplays on at once. Below, I will show how many spots I have available.

1/3 Available

Kinks:

Below, I will separate my kinks similar to F-List. I find that the F-List is quite extensive and some kinks are unnecessary to include. Therefore, I will only list what needs to be known.

Yes:

- Excessive Cum
- Dirty Talking
- Teasing
- Videotaping
- Public Scenes
- Striptease
- Tit fucking
- Clothed Sex
- Oral sex
- Anal Sex (Giving only)
- Vaginal Sex
- Rough Sex
- Consensual and/or Non consensual
- Pseudo rape and pseudo non consensual
- Bondage/BDSM
- Foot play
- Handjobs
- Pregnancy

No:

- Adultery/Cheating
- Vore
- Gore
- Death to our main characters
- Watersports
- Scat

If you have any question about a kink that was/was not listed here, don't be afraid to ask.

Pairings:

On the left side is my preferred role. However, nothing here is set in stone

- Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Husband/Wife
- Roomates
- Neighbors
- Co-workers
- Brother/Sister
- Kidnapper/Kidnapped
- Celebrity/Average Person
- Celebrity/Celebrity
- Soldier/Civilian
- Soldier/Soldier
- Teacher/Student
- Student/Student
- CEO/secretary
- Cop/Civilian
- Coach/Cheerleader
- Coach/Cheerleader Coach
- Football Player/Cheerleader
- Football Player/cheerleader coach
- unpopular guy/popular girl
- popular guy/unpopular girl

Even if no pairing here interests you, don't be afraid to send me a message. This isn't an all inclusive list.

Lastly, there are a few fandoms that I enjoy doing. I will play Canon or OC.

- The Hunger Games
- The Walking Dead
- Criminal Minds

Plots:

1. Post-Apocalyptic Kidnapping: It's the apocalypse. Whatever event that altered history to cause the apocalypse can be discussed and worked out here. Regardless, my character may be with a group or on his own. It's all situational. The idea of the plot is simple. He may spot your character in trouble and help her out of a situation, or he may fill her mind with promises of food and shelter. In any situation, the only thing is waiting for her is to be at my character's service. Honestly, what fun is the apocalypse if you don't have someone to please you? My character felt that same way and he needed someone to satisfy his needs. Who better than a beautiful girl all alone...

(bonus points if this girl could be a celebrity or possibly a fictional character created from a movie/novel that we both like. I think that would be a fun twist.)

Conclusion:

If there is something I did not go over on this request thread, I apologize. Please PM me if you have any questions, concerns, or interest regarding this. I'd like to thank you for using your time to look at what I have to say. Thanks!

Here's a writing sample. I've seen that some potential partners were skeptical since they couldn't see any of my post history, but I'll add samples as I go.

Sample 1:

Partner: Candy_Demon21
Pairing: Popular Guy x Unpopular girl
Synopsis: An unpopular girl (Sasha) will be tutoring a popular guy (Derek). Derek has always been nice to her despite her constant victimization by others.
About this post: This post is an introductory post following Candy_Demon's post. It just explains a bit about my character and his history along with getting the plot rolling.

Senior year was always a special time in any young man and woman's life. It signaled turning into an adult, graduating high school, beginning college or work, and all the wonderful events and festivities provided by the school like Prom, football games, and all other attempts to make a memorable year. The classes weren't typically difficult, especially not in the second semester. The teachers all understood how their students would be excited and ready to progress through whatever changes await them. The first day of school was a happy atmosphere, in contrast with the three years before. The Seniors knew that this was their last first day of school. Group pictures, selfies, and reminiscing took place all throughout the school during the morning time before the first class commenced.

For seventeen year old Derek Carter, there were high hopes for this year. The tall, dark-haired, and brown-eyed boy looked forward to turning eighteen in two months and looked forward to the football season. The first game of the year would be the Friday of that week and all eyes were on him. Derek was the star player, the star quarterback. He could beat the other team with his blazing speed or conquer them through the air. Number Three on the field played at such a higher level than his competition, usually. Sometimes, the fans thought it was so unfair because of his raw talent and skill. Both natural ability and hard work helped the star become excellent at what he does. Standing at six feet and four inches tall, he could always stand out in a crowd, regardless of his personality. But, his personality stood out too, and he was a rare breed.

Honestly, Derek didn't consider himself part of a clique. In fact, his closest friend was in the band and considered a "band geek" by most. Everyone loved him, though. If he wasn't the most popular person at school, then he was in the top three or top five, easily. Good looking, kind, and selfless. All teachers and students could give that description of Mr. Carter. To continue with his differences, Derek wasn't like most star quarterbacks. He didn't act like a jock though he looked like one. His studies were important and he wasn't failing any classes. Usually, he has a mixture of A's and B's but lately, he had faltered on the SAT on the English section, so he decided to get a tutor at some point. He'd talk to Mic today in second period since that's when his class was. Derek wanted to improve on his SAT score.

Something else that set him apart was his ability to overcome adversity. When he was just an adolescent, his father was shot and killed in the line of duty. Then, in a troublesome fate of events, his older brother met the same fate not even two years later. In Derek's house was his mother, his older sister, and him. His older sister went to a local community college because they struggled with money. He was close to both women and seeing their struggle made him train that much harder. If this year went as planned, he would go to college on scholarships, get a degree, get a well paying job and help out his family. That is what drove him, it was a total intrinsic motivation. There was always a hunger to grow and be the best at everything he did.

Walking down the hallways wearing a red polo shirt and a pair of khaki shorts with matching sneakers, a smile was on his face. All his friends and teammates were greeted by him on his way to his first class, Math. Math had always been his second best subject, just behind History. The first day was rather easy with the teacher just handing out the syllabus and doing a few "get to know each other"-esque activities. When the class was over forty-five minutes later, Derek headed to his next class, English with Mic. No one ever called him by his formal name since that's what he insisted.

That class went much like Math with just introductory information. When the class was over, Derek went right up to his desk and got his attention.

"Excuse me, Mic."

"What can I do for you, Derek?" Replied the teacher.

"I was wondering if I could get set up with one of your English tutors. My SAT score on my writing wasn't where I need it to be. Plus, it's always a weak point of mine and I'm striving to do better this year."

It was so nice to hear a football player break the barrier of the stereotype. This boy actually cared about his school work and wanted to be great. Mic nodded eagerly.

"Yes, I can definitely do that. You know Sasha, correct? Get set up with her. Set up a time and place. I just added her as a tutor. I think she'd be good for you."

"Thank you sir. Have a nice day." Derek answered with a nod. Of course, he did know Sasha. The girl that everyone bullied and thought was a witch for some odd reason. Sure, many teachers stepped in to stop the harassment, but Derek was honestly the only student to ever stick up for the girl. It was such a shame how a nice looking girl never had anyone. This was a nice opportunity, Derek thought. His grades and writing could be improved while he could make a friend.

Shortly, the lunch period arrived and the Seniors were released to the cafeteria. As usual, the hallways were particularly cold and filled with the sound of laughing, casual talking, and obnoxious yelling. Ah, yes... high school was back in session! Since Derek's class was quite a distance away from the front of the school with the cafeteria. his walk took a while. When finally arriving, the lunch line was begrudgingly long. The smell of grilled chicken, corn, and bread sticks were in the air. While school food usually sucked, the grilled chicken was delectable.

More importantly, he was aiming to find Sasha, wherever she was. While standing in line, his blue eyes would slowly scan over the large cafeteria, attempting to remain focused despite his friends trying to speak behind him. Today, Sasha wouldn't be sitting alone.

It wasn't going to be Derek using her and blackmailing her, pretending to be her friend to earn any kind of favor, but he truly wanted to get to know her. Besides, he found her quite attractive and wondered who she was. It did make him quite sad that he'd never gotten to know her despite going to elementary, middle, and now high school together. Everyone needed a friend. Even Sasha. It wasn't pity either. There was just something about this girl that was drawing him to her. Derek was unsure why this didn't start until now but that didn't matter. He'd be a friend to her and hear what she has to say. Now, all he had to do was find her.

Finally, once he picked up his green tray with the food and a carton of chocolate milk, his eyes glazed over the cafeteria one more time. The seats were piled with students but there were a few open gaps here or there so that's where he mainly kept his focus.

Sample 2

Partner: Candy_demon21
Pairing: Popular Guy x Unpopular Girl
Synopsis: My character is taken aback by the beauty of the girl that everyone bullies and views as unpopular. Then, he finally heads on outside to talk to her and to talk to her about tutoring.
About the Post: I tried to emphasize the emotions and feelings that he felt with the girl while adding to the background and some minor characters that could come into play.

In the same second when Derek had all but given up his search, a strange thing happened. The dark-haired boy was drawn with all senses to the sound of a creaking door in the back of the cafeteria. There, he watched as a beautiful young girl scurried outside with white earbuds placed in her ear. It seemed like time stopped in that very second. Why was he so captivated? It's not like she was the first pretty girl he looked at. Hell, some of his closest friends were smoking hot girls. Cheerleaders. Potential models. Never before had such a thing happened to the star quarterback.

"Derek... Bro... what are you looking at?" Matthew chimed in. Matthew was his closest friend. He used to be in the band but switched to playing football in eleventh grade. The smaller, skinnier, and smarter boy learned all his football skills from Derek since there wasn't much about the sport he hadn't learned. He loved sharing his knowledge.

"Huh?"

"You're legitimately staring into space. You're so weird Derek. I swear."

"Shut up, Matt." Derek finally said with a chuckle once his mind was back into present time. Sadly, the second he turned away from the door was the second that the raven-haired beauty disappeared.

"Now, let's get somewhere to sit before all seats are taken." This statement was proclaimed by a medium-height softball player named Abby. She was a beautiful girl, nice and curvy. Her ass was perfect shaped, big, and Derek often wondered how it would feel to touch her... and do more things to her. However, for the first time, he looked into her blue eyes and wasn't that amazed. Sasha looked so much better... It was such a bewildering feeling with this girl. It was obvious to everyone that Abby just adored Derek and Derek did like Abby too. However, there was no special factor that made him want to be with her.

"You guys head on over... I'll be eating outside today." Derek finally declared, giving his friends a small smile. While the quiet murmurs of why he could be going outside began, he continued walking with a confident stride. Despite being good looking and charming, he felt himself as inferior to Sasha and what he viewed as her being perfect. Even though the strong boy hardly knew her and hardly even uttered a word to her, his mind, body, and soul was captivated.

The story behind his feelings felt like something out of a romantic movie or novel. Life didn't work like that, did it? Did it....? No matter how unrealistic and absurd his feelings may sound if he were to speak of them aloud, Derek did not question what he felt. His philosophy in every aspect of life was to follow what the heart truly wants and don't care if the desires that one may have seem ridiculous. Holding true to that philosophy, his large and strong hands pushed the large, green, metal door open, greeting him with a rough draft of wind.

The summer breeze made him smile. The temperature was on up in the ninety's today but the humidity was quite low. It felt nice with the wind blowing so calmly and gently. He'd always been a nature lover and if the boy was ever not seen at his normal hangout spots, he was probably just enjoying the day outside. After a deep inhilation of breath, he could smell the food cooking inside the cafeteria along with the delectable food on his own tray. The smell of the grilled chicken was absolutely mouth-watering... and the thought of Sasha was, too.

Why had he never noticed her before? Why did it take so long that they had to be paired together on an assignment with tutoring for him to want to be with her? What if she didn't like him? What if she wouldn't let him into her life and wouldn't allow him to be her friend. His thoughts were not centered around how she would be a target of so many girls' bullying if she became close to Derek. Quite honestly, so many girls in school would kill to be close to Derek. He was attractive, a great athlete and a great person. He wasn't the kind of guy to be a jerk and break a girl's heart. In fact, it was often heard of some girls murmurng and complaining about how they just couldn't get into bed with him. No matter how trashy or seductive they acted around the boy, he wouldn't budge. Stories like this made him worshiped as prime boyfriend material.

As Derek walked towards the lounging area outside the main building, he heard the birds chirping and the noises of chatter fade. The sound of obnoxious high school children was replaced with the glorious sound of nature. Then, that's when he saw her. He could recognize that long, flowing hair anywhere after this day. It looked so perfect, just falling over her shoulder in curly, beautiful waves. Standing there, he could imagine just stroking his fingers through the tendrils while staring into those impeccable blue orbs of hers. Even her piercings and style seemed attractive when that hadn't been the case beforehand.

Come on Derek... You're just asking her about when she can tutor you... Can't be rejected then, right?

How ironic it was, that the most prominent guy at school was fearing rejection by an outcast. Of course, Derek didn't think that way. Now, his feet were hustling towards the table. The closer his body advanced to hers, the more his heart fluttered until beats were being skipped. In his freshman year, his Advanced English class read some love story in a novel where the two characters first met and felt something similar to this... was this his own love story?

Finally, he arrived. Then he sat down. Maybe he should have asked first... maybe she would run away... he couldn't let that happen.

"K-Pop, huh?" Derek tilted his head while offering her a genuine, friendly smile. He just prayed she would feel the same he did and that his smile would make her smile, too. Regardless, he kept a conversation going. "Why are you sitting all alone out here...? I was trying to find you but I couldn't." After saying this, he simply chuckled and took a bite into his grilled chicken.

Ideally, he would go right into the point of her tutoring him. Maybe they would exchange numbers and things would blossom for there. "Mr. McAndrews told me that you were a tutor, now. I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I want to do better on the SAT. I was wondering if you could help. Plus, I was hoping that maybe we could get to know each other, too..." The last part of his statement was rather bashful and quiet, in stark contrast to his personality that everyone knew. It was out there now, all that mattered was how she would answer. The quarterback bit his lip in anticipation, finally letting their eyes lock for the first time.

Sample 3:

Partner: Candy_Demon21
Pairing: Popular Guy x Unpopular Girl
Synopsis: Derek accepts her challenge with kissing her and explaining that these feelings were true.
About the Post: Main focus was getting him to make her understand that he was not put up to seeking her out to learn about her and know her. Dialogue and his actions were essential here.

Way too jittery and shaky to notice Sasha's blush, Derek bit his lower lip. The sharp response and snappy explanation of her sitting alone broke his heart. It broke the poor boy's heart because it was true. All of it. Just now, he began to realize how absurd the treatment of this girl was. Never again would a guy or even a girl talk bad to her with no reprimand. This girl deserved so much better. Hopefully, he could give her that. Then, his worst fear became apparent. It seemed rejection was on the horizon because the dark-haired goddess didn't believe him. When being logical, he honestly couldn't blame her.

All her life, she had been aggrieved, disgraced, and humiliated. It was a common, stupid prank for pretending to desire for closeness and friendship, then turning around and embarrassing someone. To his knowledge, it hadn't happened to Sasha. Maybe it did and that's why she was so disbelieving of him. There had to be something he could do... he wasn't like the others. It was obvious his words weren't making too much of a difference. What could he do?

One second passed, and then another. His mouth was about to open but then she stood.

Great... now she's leaving...

It was such a sad moment for Derek, In fact, all the sadness he felt in his entire life could not encompass the absolutely dreadful and disconnected feeling that washed over him this second. But then, she sat down with a proposition. A kiss? But what if she didn't like it? What if she was freaked out? What if-

Both his thoughts and her words were cut off. After Sasha spoke the word "hesitant" Derek leaned forward and firmly pressed their lips together. The kiss wasn't a light peck on the cheek. It wasn't even just a peck on the lips. It was a hard kiss, a deep kiss. A kiss that would make sense for one lover to give another after being away from one another for a long period of time.

His full, desiring lips smashed into her pink lips. The moment when their skin touched was the most perfect moment that Derek could ever imagine. It just felt... right. Everything in nature and life had to be in order. Time seemed to slow down and stop again. Nothing else even mattered. His brown eyes closed and his head tilted to the left. His tongue ran along Sasha's lips and a soft breath was released into her mouth.

The large hand from the strong, built man caressed the back of her hair. His fantasy was being lived, raking and stroking his nimble fingers through her long black tendrils. The touch and kiss was so genuine that it could not be faked. The emotion was pure, raw, and needy. It was absolutely imperative for Sasha to accept him. To say he did not hesitate was an understatement.

Inside of the cafeteria, just moments before the kiss, a few students noticed Derek sitting with Sasha. The most logical reasoning would be him teasing her and about to humiliate her. Some even debated walking outside to see what he was going to do for crushing her spirits. That's when the unthinkable happened... they kissed... and Derek initiated it! Any thought of it being a prank was destroyed. Everyone knew Derek was kind and sweet. They also knew he wouldn't just kiss anyone. Hell, he'd barely even hug his friends that were girls. So many girls were outraged and the guys were totally stunned. That didn't cross Derek's mind though. He didn't give a fuck abut what they thought.

Finally, once the kiss was held long enough, Derek pulled back. The distance remained quite close. He was still in her bubble. Then, her hand was grasped by his own. Their eyes locked and he began to speak slowly, quietly but proudly. "Why am I suddenly interested in you? Because I'm stupid. I'm stupid to have never wanted to know you before this second. I'm even more stupid for not kissing you before." This was only the beginning. He had to inhale a deep breath before continuing.

"Sasha, you are gorgeous. Not just good-looking, not just slightly attractive. But, easily the best looking girl at this school. No debate needed. Whenever I look into your eyes, I get chills. When I touch you, I feel the world stop. When I think about my life and my future, I think about you, now. Everyone needs a friend. You need a friend. But I want that friend to be me. I want you to be with me. I want to text you all day, to have late night phone conversations, and to send you cute messages every now and then. I want to kiss you freely and hold your hand in public. You're a kind, sweet girl that doesn't deserve this insulting treatment. I firmly believe that I can treat you better than anyone ever could. I dream of going to sleep and waking up, both with you in my arms. Please, Sasha... this is no joke. I am one thousand percent serious. I'm sorry that it took me so long to say this. I'm sorry that I had to ask you about being my tutor before I realized that I wanted you to be much more. Hell, you don't even have to tutor me. I can look elsewhere for a tutor. But I still want to know you. I want to be special for you. I want you to feel like I do when I think about you..."

After ending his speech, he leaned in for another kiss. Sure, he sounded needy and not very man-like, but this girl did unexplainable things to him. He didn't bother trying to speak about it or figure it out. He just acted on what he desired. That was the best thing to do in his opinion.

I now have updated this thread. I only have two slots left available. Also, I added a writing sample to show that I am able to write up to par with most people's standards (hopefully). I hope this will peak someone's interest so here's a bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom