Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Weiss Family's "Temporary" Surrender {darkest_fate&SuperSrs}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
"Alaine Weiss," said Isis, dragging the word across a pair of black painted lips. The demoness tilted her head, causing the burgundy, almost black curls to fall about her too pale shoulders. A pair of eyes, slightly red with cat's eyes yellowish orange pupils, ran along her bound captive. "They say that you've slaughtered thousands of my kind, possibly more. I'd actually put it in the hundreds, which let's face it, is very impressive for a mortal. Your kind don't generally last long enough to put that many. And you've got to be, what? Just out of your teens? Mid-twenties? Maybe thirty? I'm not the best with judging human appearance, comes from not aging."

The demoness took a few steps back. Her shoes, a pair of long boots with a sharp heel, clicked against the floor. Said floor appeared to be made of some highly polished dark stone, nearly reflective. The entire room seemed to be a bit like that, probably because they were in Isis's laboratory, where she did most of her various magics and experiments. All the paraphernalia for her "dark" practices lined the walls: various chains and tools. A table filled with them laid against one, with all sorts of varying devices, most of which seemed erotic just to look at them. At least one would very closely resemble the phallus of the more brutish version of Isis's particular kind.

"You can't be too much older than that, judging by your mother's appearance," the demoness said, tapping a nail against a pair of plump lips. She placed a hand on a shapely hip, cocking it slightly to the side. "Unless humans age a good deal better. Would the supposed blessing your family possess do that?" Isis looked back at the captive, smiling, her eyes flashing. She took a few steps closer, her rather impressive bust bouncing in the tight robe she wore (complete with a slit that showed off a rather impressive amount of ivory thigh). "There's just so many questions! Oh, I just can't believe you're here!" She clapped her hands together and did a small wiggling dance, her rounded ass shaking from side to side.

"you know what I'm really interested in? Well, besides your light magic and sort of why you were so willing to be the object of a succubus instead of just attempting to skewer me with your enchanted sword of holy smiting, is your love life. Tell me, Alaine," now the demoness walked over to where she had the paladin bound by dark chains set into the middle of a circle of magic, all of which should be cutting back on the holy energies that supposedly powered and protected her, "are you a virgin? You see," the demoness crouched, "I'm thinking you are. Because there's never stories about your traveling with a male companion. Well, besides your father for a bit, but that strikes me as very unlikely. Much more likely is that you spent a little time with the other females in paladin school. Is that what happened?" Isis leaned closer, nearly whispering in her captive's lips. "Did you used to play kiss and poke with the other pretty, pure things back in the convent? Or were you too busy learning to wield a giant sword to actually have something like a life? I know it's got to be one or the other and I'm just dying to know. Well," the demoness pulled a slight face, "technically your mother is, but that's just in the details, really."

Chains rattled as Alaine squirmed, pale lips drawn into a fierce grimace as she felt the dark magic weighing down upon her already weakened form. Try as she might, the twenty-two year-old couldn’t recall having ever felt so defenseless in her life. Her armor, made of fine steel and impeccably maintained, had been stripped from her leaving the girl in clothing barely fit for combat. Her blade, a long bastard sword with runes etched upon the steel, had been taken away from her as well. It’d been a part of her family for generations, and it’d been in the girl’s possession since she’d been naught more than a child. Its absence left a void that ate away at her very being. In the hands of this demon she was about as fearsome as a babe, the realization sending a distinct chill through her bound form.

Teeth grit she’d watch as the demoness moved about, her plump lips curled into a mocking grin as she spoke her honeyed words. Alaine had tried her best to ignore the foul creature, a task easier said than done. Like a siren the demon’s voice pulled at her, the sweetly tone caressing her ears ever so gently. It matched well with the demoness’s appearance. Throughout her career Alaine had encountered her fair share of demons. Though they varied in size and appearance most were monstrous in form. Rippling muscles, claws and fangs that could rend flesh with ease, scales and fur. They were the sort of beasts that drew disgust or fear. This demoness, however, inspired a sensation that Alaine thought she’d long since repressed. The dark lips, the smooth flawless skin, the way each and every movement seemed to accentuate her features. There was no denying that the demoness Isis possessed a beauty so grand that it was almost unnatural. Even for one that who’d denied herself the pleasure of flesh, Alaine found it to incredibly difficult to tear her eyes away. Or, perhaps, it was because she’d denied herself so long that the demon’s half-naked figure drew her gaze so easily.

The cold stone floor pressing up against the thin fabric of her tunic, Alaine’s hands curled into fists as she saw the demoness slowly begin to close the distance. The girl had been laid out upon the blackened floor, belly taut as shackles bound her wrist and ankles. With her armor gone the girl was clad in nothing more than a simple blue tunic and trousers. As Isis grew ever closer however Alaine felt almost naked, her heart pounding every quicker. She wanted to curse the demon, to tell her to come no closer, and yet when her lips parted nothing came out. Isis would face no objections as she crouched down near the bound paladin, the girl’s body trembling. She’d forbidden herself from enjoying the more carnal pleasures, she told herself she was above such frivolous pursuits, and yet now Alaine found it near impossible to ignore the sense of want that burned in her gut. How would it feel to taste her lips, to have those hands caressing her? How would it feel to actually enjoy life for once?

“Hold your tongue!” She’d manage to hiss, cheeks growing increasingly warm as the demoness’s lips nearly brushed against her own. “Day in and day out I focused on honing my abilities, I never…never partook in any of the things that you suggest. I can assure you my will is iron, so don’t think that you can tempt me.” Yet the quivering in her voice spoke otherwise. “You promised me that you’d release my mother if I surrendered, I expect you to uphold your end of the bargain.”

She’d let her head loll to the side, a stray lock of blond hair falling out of her eyes. “I may not have my sword, but I can promise you that I’m far from defenseless.”

So the paladin had gone the route of the staunch, prude protector. Well, that was hardly enjoyable. Still, Isis couldn't help but notice something: "Methinks the lady doth protest too much," she said, drawing a line along the woman's side. God, did that side feel so odd to the demoness, like velvet wrapped around iron. Had she ever seen a woman built such as this? Years of knightly training must have left Alaine absolutely rippling with muscles. Just the thought of this body arching with pleasure nearly made Isis want to dismiss her spells and begin feeding. The succubus could literally feel the visceral desire to just take this lush creature below her. It made her nether lips practically drip with want.

But blah blah, mother, outrageous look. Isis rolled her eyes. "You are in the middle of my home, bound by enchanted iron, stripped to nothing but cotton, which I definitely checked, with runes etched all around you to seal your power. The only way you could be more defenseless right now is if I removed your limbs," Isis ran a hand along a tense leg, considering. "And I enjoy these far too much to do that. Besides," the demoness smiled, "we're going to be enjoying each other's company, now aren't we? As for your mother, well," Isis tilted her head to the side, "I agreed that she wouldn't be harmed if you surrendered. I suppose I could release her," the demoness gestured slightly, extending a finger out before pulling it back, "but there is the little matter of the piece of my essence inside her. I mean," she looked at Alaine, "it wouldn't kill her, because again, I struck a deal and believe it or not, I honor those. It would, however, cause some problems, increase certain needs. The end result would be unleashing one more nymphomaniac on the world. Now, if that's something you want for you mother then, well," the demoness leaned over, "we have more in common than I thought."

Another flashed smiled and then Isis began speculatively running her hands along Alaine's bound body, testing it, teasing the woman with her long nails. It had been a while, and Isis did believe that Alaine was likely at the point where Isis could begin feeding upon her. Before she hadn't even been able to touch the other woman, and now it only tingled slightly to run her hands possessively over her and tease her just a little bit more.

Plus, it was quite fun to watch that fire in her eyes.

“You...monster. She did nothing to you!” Alaine spat, voice laced with a fierce venom. She knew demons to be a deceitful lot, and yet a part of her none the less held a measure of hope that this one in particular would uphold her end of the bargain. Apparently it had been a false hope. Alaine knew her mother to be a kind and gentle soul, one who held no love for bloodshed. She’d never touched a blade nor had allowed herself even a single wicked thought. Whereas some claimed Alaine to be a pure soul, the woman knew that her mother was the true angel of the family. She gripped at the chains with a white-knuckled grip, mind abuzz. She’d encountered humans who’d been corrupted in the past. It was hard to imagine that her mother was in a similar state to them, and yet Alaine could tell that this time around the demon was telling the truth. Bile rose to the back of her throat at the thought, a squirming sensation settling within her belly. Yet, alongside the disgust, there was something else as well, a sort of morbid curiosity. How had the demon’s essence changed her mother? The woman had always been beautiful, though modesty had kept her from flaunting her features.

What am I thinking? Has the demon’s influence already woven its way into me?

She bit her lip, doing her best to manage the pounding in her chest. Though she’d spent years forging a will of iron, Alaine found it remarkably difficult to maintain her composure. The fieriness in her cheeks grew all the more intense, and if she had a mirror the girl knew that her face would appear a bright red. As the demon closed what remained of the distance and began to run her hands over her body maintaining a straight face become nearly impossible. Her hands were so soft, her caresses teasing. Alaine’s chest rose and fall ever quicker as the demon’s probed at her body, hands trembling as they clung at the chains. Keep going, she thought to herself, don’t stop. She couldn’t recall having ever been touched in such a way before, with such tenderness. How would it feel to have those hands running over her flesh? To massage her belly? She chewed her lip to the point of almost drawing blood, closing her eyes tightly.

I can’t buckle. I can’t…

“Please…stop.” She’d manage to whisper. “Take my soul, torture me, just…don’t do this.” Yet the girl’s tone suggested otherwise. It yearned for Isis’s touch.

"I had to take her prisoner or you would have killed me," Isis said matter-of-factly. That venomous voice had actually made the demoness fear slightly. This woman may be bound, Isis may have spoken with great confidence about said bindings, but that didn't make Alaine any less what she was. Isis had known some of those who had fallen under the woman's sword. Most of those had been beings that Isis certainly didn't care to miss. Nonetheless, there was no doubting what this impressive specimen had managed.

Yet now Isis could run her hands along the soft flesh. She could feel the muscles tensing, note the slight changes. Simply being near a succubus was generally enough to incite mortal lust. It usually didn't work quite this well on females, unless, well, unless they were predisposed toward women to begin with. Yes, Alaine had most definitely protested too much, too much indeed. The hands worked at the soft flesh, teasing, almost swearing she could feel the paladin tightening beneath her.

Then the words, rasped out. Isis leaned over, her lips against just a barest brush from her captive's. "You knew what you were getting into, Alaine," she said, her cat's eyes looking into the mortal's. "You knew when you struck our bargain what I was," she ran her hands along Alain's body, fingers extended so the her long nails, almost claws, ran along the flesh. She pulled downward, finding where shirt met trousers. "You'd have killed me given a chance: cleaved my head from my body," there was some venom now as Isis tugged, parting to start showing soft flesh. "You've killed how many of my kind?" the hands began working Alaine's hips, directly massaging the skin now. "Did you really think that given a chance I wouldn't do precisely this to you?"

Isis paused, looking down. "Well, perhaps not this, but even an incredibly repressed virgin such as yourself would surely expect that a succubus would feed on her prey in precisely the manner we're supposed to," Isis began running her fingers along Alaine's torso, feeling the curves, seeking weak spots. Just a drag along the slides, sliding under the tunic. Over, traveling just under the breasts. Circled back down, teasing long nails across those impressive abs. On down, wanting to just slide underneath the waistband of the trousers.

"I'm curious though," Isis shifted, kneeling next to Alaine now, "where did all that courage go?" she tapped her fingers along the girl now. "Or are you really more terrified of a succubus than the demon lords you've faced in times past?"

“It’s true, I won’t try and deny that I’ve killed many of your…your kind.” The girl’s voice was barely more than a breathless whisper by this point, the intensity of Isis’s aura ensnaring her very soul. “Yet I’ve always given them a quick death. I never did anything like this, anything so depraved.” The demon was growing all the more adventurous, her hands diving beneath Alaine’s threadbare tunic to tease soft flesh. Her hands held an undeniable warmth to them as they danced upon her bound form, her fingers ticklish and yet far from unwelcome. The demon seemed to almost be omnipresent to a degree, knowing where each and every one of Alaine’s weak spots were. She’d squirm noticeably as the hands teased her chest, heart racing as the tips of her nails traced at her stomach. At one point she even found herself having to stifle an outright moan as Isis grew close to her nether regions, stopping just above her waist.

The demon’s final insult however would, for a moment, bring back that fiery passion. “I’m not afraid of you!” She’d sputter, eyes alight. In all honesty Alaine had trouble believing her own words. The demons she’d faced in the past were always remarkably the point. They favored dark magicks and brutal weaponry over honeyed words. They yearned for combat, and in turn her fights with them had been devoid of any sort of trickery. As Isis had suggested, Alaine was well aware of what she’d be getting herself into when she went after the succubus. Or, at least, she thought she knew what she was getting herself into. She’d dabbled with so many demons in the past that the young paladin though she’d be able to fight back against the succubus’s aura. She thought herself immune to the desires that afflicted normal men and women as well. Her life at the covenant had been dedicated to stamping out those earthly desires after all. Yet, now that she was in Isis’s presence, Alaine found that she’d greatly underestimated the demon.

“If you don’t kill me now I promise that you’ll regret it.” She spoke. The girl had managed to regain a small measure of her prior composure, though that was mostly because Isis had let up for the moment being. “I’ve encountered my fair share of demons who had me at their mercy, only to gloat instead of finishing me off. Each of them ended up perishing at my hands.”

Her words were true, and yet in those scenarios she’d always had a clear mind as well.

The mention of a quick death nearly had Isis rolling her eyes. It was all self-righteous blathering as far as she was concerned. Let the paladin think herself all superior: it hardly mattered now, not when Isis continued to tease her bound captive, taking note of the fact that underneath all that bluster there actually happened to be a woman. That actually struck Isis as somewhat fascinating. She'd half expected that the removal of Alaine's armor would've revealed some sort of sexless humanoid, devoid of that which made life ever so much fun. Instead she found a woman with a woman's shape and a woman's parts.

That woman sputtered at Isis, and the demoness looked over at Alaine. A smile twisted her lips as she heard it, heard the doubt within the woman. Clearly Alaine had never expected this, never trained. Isis had heard that some orders actually engaged in some carnal acts, in order to better prepare, or possibly even disfiguring themselves. Apparently that didn't apply to Alaine's group.

"I probably will," the demoness allowed, shrugging slightly. "You've quite the reputation for coming out of situations like this. I've heard how you defeated Belour, and, if I'm remembering right, he'd literally had you under his foot at one point. It does add to your legend, doesn't it."

Isis began idly playing with the fastenings of Alaine's tunic. "But there's a very major difference here, and it's something you haven't thought. As a succubus, I literally feed off my prey, generally in a sexual manner. That's because you drop defenses when you climax. Did you know that? All your magical," she began tracing circles just above the waistband, while her other fingers played and started loosening, "all your spiritual," she brought the finger back along, tracing intricate patterns along the soft skin, "even many of your mental and physical," she ran her nail all along the waistband while her other hand finished its task, "defenses drop right at that moment." Isis leaned over and drew her lips just above that apex, touching the flesh for a moment. The paladin would feel a searing mark for a moment before the heat that came with the press of soft lips against her. Isis could feel the slight tingle, but it barely counted. Alaine was ready.

"As I'm willing to bet that you haven't even managed to diddle yourself properly," the demoness said, looking at her captive and smiling, "that will mean that this will be such an intense experience that your defenses should be entirely shattered," she tugged at the trousers, loosening them up now, "so, here's the question for you: how long do you think you'll manage to last when you're quivering and crying out in pure sexual bliss and feeling my magics wrap around you, intensifying every moment of something you've never even considered, hmm?"

As much as Alaine didn’t want to admit it the demon’s words were completely true. Her past encounters were with brutish creatures who knew only of strength. No matter how badly they beat her down the girl’s mind, her will, always remained ever strong. Through sheer determination, alongside a bit of cunning, Alaine managed to pull herself from the brink and claim victory. This was different though. Her body bore not even a single scuff, it was her mind that was being assaulted. Every one of the demon’s gestures seemed carefully calculated, her gentle caresses and honeyed words probing at the barrier she’d put up so long ago. Already cracks were starting to web their way through the wall, and Alaine knew that it’d only be a matter of time until it crumbled entirely. Then what would happen?

One of the demon’s hands had moved over to the fastenings of her tunic, unbuckling the steel fastenings and yanking it open a bit at the front to let the cool breeze of the dungeon play against her skin. Her other hand, meanwhile, dove down to her trousers and began to tease the waistband with a single lacquered nail. Even for one as ignorant in the ways of love as she, Alaine knew what was coming next. Mere touches alone had been enough to make her practically sweat, and if she went any further the young paladin didn’t know how long she’d manage to contain herself. The moment she buckled to the demon’s advances was the moment that she knew she’d lose herself completely, becoming no more than the demon’s little whore. She’d read of succubus’s, and she knew what they did to her victims. They feasted upon their very souls, their lust-filled auras enwrapping them like a fierce embrace. Some died, some became mindless slaves, and yet in the end one consistent. Their fate was a grim one.

“Ah…!” Her lips part as a pained squeak escaped her lips, the succubus’s kiss making her skin prickle in response. She could feel the creature pulling at her pants now, fingers growing dangerously to her nether-regions. Biting her lip and trying to steady her breathing she’d listen to the demon’s taunting.

“Try…try your best.” She’d snarl, “I won’t be easy prey! I’ll survive whatever you put me through, and once I break free I promise that I’ll return the favor tenfold.”

Isis kept reminding herself to be careful, cautious. It would be all too tempting to simply fling herself onto the paladin. The squirming Alaine simply proved too much of a tempting target. You might as well dangle bloody meat in front of a starved tiger. However, Isis knew that if she did that, she'd nearly be meeting the paladin on equal terms. They might fuck, and she might drain enough to leave Alaine panting. But this was Alaine Weiss: you did not fuck around with her if you wanted to live.

Or, well, figuratively speaking. "You really need to reconsider your taunts," Isis said, before lowering her mouth down. She again kissed the paladin's flesh, once more drawing warm lips to the taut stomach. She let her tongue loll out for a moment, drawing a few circles before lowering to the waistband yet again. She shifted, staring up at the paladin while her too long, purple tongue looked for an undergarment's waistband to tease. The succubus's appendage wiggled entrancingly, demonstrating its demonic length and flexibility, a bit of her saliva already starting to run down onto the paladin's skin.

She had to pull it up to speak further: "Because if you return the favor tenfold," Isis said, reaching her hands the other direction, up the tunic now. She raked her nails across the sides, pulling back to the stomach before coming further up. Again she sought an undergarment, trying to deduce by touch how many layers and what kind of cloth she'd have to deal with. "Then you're going to have to tie me down," she moved to kiss just above where she'd tugged pants loose, "and make me," she licked swiftly just above the waistband of those nether undergarments, "cum," her hand moved, nails seeking the bottom of the upper undergarment, "a lot," and she pressed her lips against the stomach yet again, seeming to suck for a moment. Isis slid just a bit of her own magics in there, testing the paladin's existing ones. Just one more test of resistance before she really starting sliding things into places. Just to see if she could leave a succubus's mark upon her flesh. If she could, a trace of her dark lips would appear upon the paladin's skin, just around her navel region. If not, well, Isis would just have to see how long her patience could extend.

Alaine wanted to curse her own stupidity, well aware of how her prior ‘insult’ (if one could even call it such) must’ve sounded to the succubus. The demon took it in stride, her seductive gestures stopping not even for a moment as her lips tasted the paladin’s soft flesh. She could feel Isis’s tongue exploring, roaming the woman’s abdomen with much aplomb. The ticklish sensation brought another shudder, a faint groan of pleasure forcing its way out of the woman’s lips. The whole display was disgusting, absolutely disgusting, and yet somehow the succubus managed to make her actions enticing all the same. The demon’s hands wouldn’t sit idle either, and as the demon moved her mouth back down to Alaine’s nether regions the young paladin could feel Isis’s fingers dancing along her torso once more.

They pushed aside her now opened tunic, tapping at her sides before sliding back around her belly and upwards. The fingers came close to her upper undergarments, several pieces of airy cloth woven together around her chest. They’d be easy enough to tear through, especially for a demon.

Her hands would dive back down to the waistband of the other half of Alaine’s undergarments, nails teasing at the fabric as the demon pressed her mouth back up against Alaine’s belly. For a moment the woman could feel her sucking, a faint tingling running around her abdomen as the demon pulled her lips away.

Upon her belly, just as the demon hoped, a mark fizzled its way into existence. Though somewhat faded, it was clear that the paladin hadn’t broken entirely yet, the shape of lips was easy enough to identify.

“What…what did you do…?”

"Did you seriously just moan from getting your tummy teased?" Isis asked. She ran her nails just along the edge of the abs for a moment, wanting to test this theory. There was something deliciously ridiculous in the thought that Alaine Weiss, Paladin of Light, Demonsbane, Scion of the Weiss Family, was ticklish. No way was Isis going to pass that up, especially as that would help lower defenses and make what she really wanted to do that much easier. Not that her fingers stopped teasing and going around, drawing the little sigils and signs as she went.

Yes, the hands moved with purpose. She made them look lackadaisical, random, but already Isis was trying to lay groundwork for the bindings she'd need to stop Alaine from fulfilling her desires for decapitation. Since Isis was a succubus she could manage to do stuff like that while looking like she was just teasing and setting up for sex. Hell, she'd killed straight up demons this way, setting them up just so she could suck their power via their rather impressive orgasms. Which she of course intended to do to some degree with Alaine; she just had to be super careful.

Then the kiss, and there appeared the mark in almost perfect reproduction of Isis's lips. The demoness pulled back, studying it as she heard Alaine gasping. "I'm testing your defenses," the demoness said, sounding distracted. "If you were fully charged and right out of your armor, I wouldn't be talking right now. I'd probably be writhing on the floor and smoking. If you were fully drained or just a flat out normal mortal, you'd be writhing with want and practically begging for me to take you. But since we've got this," she outlined her lips, "that means that you've still got some juice," Isis went down and licked at the spot, "but I can still have some fun."

She tugged at the trousers again, but looked up at the breasts. It was almost unfair, how many areas. Oh, and the tummy! Can't forget that. Isis began lathering her tongue about, just where stomach dove into sex, looking up at the paladin all the while. "Tell you what," she drew her nails along Alaine's sides, "you get to pick first, because I'm so generous. Do you want me to start teasing your little paladin pussy?" she tapped just at the trousers, "or your firm holy breasts," she reached up and gave the right one a slight squeeze, "or maybe I could start seeing if that tight ass of yours is worth exploring," she reached around to give that a smack, "or maybe we should keep testing this ticklish thing you seem to have," she darted her fingers across Alaine's stomach fleetingly, all the while staring and smiling up at the paladin.

As far as Isis was concerned, there were no bad choices. Plus, she totally expected to pretty well hit all of them, and quite probably before Alaine got up, but it was more fun this way, by, like, a lot.

“Hold your tongue!” She’d bark, face feeling awfully warm at the demon’s biting words. “You’ve no right to judge!” Yet, despite her words, the girl would shudder once more as Isis’s fingers treaded around her belly, confirming the demon’s hypothesis remarkably quickly. It was true that the paladin was ticklish, and her stomach in particular had always been a bit of a weak spot. Back when she’d been naught more than a little girl Alain could recall how her mother had always teased it, always driving the girl into giggling fits. Here though the demon’s gestures were more than just playful, a raw lustful energy forming an undercurrent beneath each and every motion. Though she wouldn’t dare admit it, Alaine’s own trembling wasn’t only due to feeling ticklish.

The demon would follow through by explaining the nature of the mark she’d emblazoned near the girl’s navel, the purpose behind it bringing a shiver that for once wasn’t due to simple lust. Her own holy powers had saved her mind, though as the demon had said Alaine was well aware that she was close to running low. Both the chains and runes had already done a fine enough job at sapping away a good chunk of her energy, and the impure thoughts hardly helped either. Holy magic was based upon the morality of the user. One needed to possess a good heart, they needed to avoid the sins that plagued so many others. In her current state, her mind clouded with lust, she knew that it was only a matter of time until she lost her connection entirely. She knew that the demon was up to something else as well, though it was hard to put a finger on just what that something was. There was something off about her movements, the way her hand played against the girl’s skin.

“What’re you…” As the demon spoke up once more, this time giving her a choice, Alaine tried to wear a look of disgust. Was this a joke? “Do you seriously expect me to answer?” She’d inquire, flinching as the demon’s fingers trailed along her stomach once more. For a moment she’d keep her mouth shut, and yet…

“My…my belly…go with my belly…” Her defenses were worn down by this point, and a part of her knew that she didn’t answer the demon would no doubt make her regret it. Besides, the option she picked felt like the least intimate. She’d be able to manage. Hopefully. Maybe.

Isis raised her brows as the paladin challenged her, demanding to know if Isis was serious. The demoness let her nails drag lower, her brows seeming to climb higher, as if daring the bound woman to really test her. Isis may have been playful at this point, teasing and playing with Alaine, but that didn't make her any less what she was: a demoness. She'd sucked the energy out of many a man, and quite a few women as well. She hadn't gotten Alaine in her clutches purely through blind luck.

Just as the demoness was about to simply start attacking at near random, the paladin spoke. Isis looked up at her. She smiled. "Your belly," the demoness moved then, swinging herself around. She stepped around the paladin's spread legs, getting herself between to loom over. As she adjusted, Isis looked to Alaine. "You picked it because it's chaste, didn't you?" she bent down, pressing hot lips against the flesh again. "You're thinking," she continued, having drawn her lips away to look up, "that surely it won't feel pleasurable," she turned to lick at the flesh of the stomach again, drawing her tongue across it before pulling up. Her nails came up, raking along the sides before beginning to massage just above the waist. "It's just your stomach," the demoness pressed her lips, kissing little circles around the navel. "Just where these flat abs of yours," she kissed the well formed muscles before bringing her hands up. They ran along her, as if Isis could play the other woman's firm abdomen like a musical instrument. "It's not erotic at all."

Isis bent down, her tongue extending. The muscle slid a sloppy circle before quickly fluttering, eventually locating the naval. She pushed along it, lapping for a moment before giving it a twirl. Pulling back, she puffed hot air onto the newly wet spot while looking up. "That's a fool's way of thinking," she began massaging around the stomach in earnest, her touch intimate, her hands and fingers working with practiced skill. "That's how men think. Oh," she leaned in, adding a little more pressure, "only my breasts and sex are erogenous zones," Isis leaned over and nibbled at the flesh, drawing it between her sharp teeth in a series of bites leading up to just where ab swelled to chest. She pulled up to look at the paladin. "Your body is built for sensual pleasures," she said, dragging her nails up and down, running along the flesh. "Every," she pulled, "Single," fluttered her fingers, "inch," pinched, "is just waiting to be brought to life."

She bent down, sucking hard upon the flesh of the stomach before turning, her head laying against it to look up at her prey. "Want me to tickle you now, Alaine?" she asked before teasingly dancing her fingers along those sides yet again.

She watched with baited breath as Isis rose from her position, moving until she was practically straddling the bound paladin. Then she’d go in. Once more the paladin felt the demon’s lips caressing her tummy, and once more the sensation they brought was both ticklish and undeniably pleasing. While before the demon had simply teased her belly with fleeting caresses now she worked with skill that was (fittingly) inhuman. Now that one of the Alaine’s weak spots had been discovered was going in for the kill, and try as she might the girl knew that it’d be nearly impossible to keep her mind from wandering. The stomach might not’ve been as intimate of a spot as Alaine’s nether region or her breasts, yet the demon worked it in a way that it might’ve well been.

The girl felt her lips part in a silent moan as she felt Isis’s warm tongue dance around her navel, and as she blew into it the chains would rattle as Alaine herself trembled in what was described as pure bliss. As was becoming depressingly common the demon’s words rang true once more. A part of her knew that she’d derive pleasure from the whole ordeal, and yet this was a step above what she’d expected. The girl’s body had opened up to Isis, and the demon knew just where to probe.

“Oh…” This time around she couldn’t keep silent. As the demon’s hands massaged her tummy a groan of sensual bliss left her lips. Alaine clutched at the chains in a futile effort to keep her from trembling, biting her tongue to keep any more unwanted noises from escaping. How ridiculous she felt, and the feelings of the embarrassment were quickly being pushed to the back of her mind to be replaced by more primal thoughts. More, she wanted more. How many lives had she saved? How many demons had she defeated? She’d sacrificed so much all for the sake of others. It was only right that she’d be allowed to join herself just this once. In the end she’d kill the demon, someway.

“Don’t…don’t st-“ She’d catch herself at the last moment.

No…no! I can’t…

“Do…your worst. I…I told you…I…I…” The words danced upon tongue, and yet try as she might Alaine couldn’t mount up a stubborn display this time around.

Groans, moans, hisses of breath, it all proved music to the demoness's ears. She smiled as she worked, skilled fingers continuing to dig into soft flesh. Each time Alaine tightened a muscle, Isis would slide her hand toward it. She would grip it, tease it, working to melt it away through skillful touch and intimate workings. The idea was to turn the woman into jelly, to start opening her up, lowering yet more defenses. Isis could practically feel the layer peeling off the struggling woman with each sigh and little tremble.

Then words, little sputters, clearly on the verge of begging for more. Isis kept going, encouraging them, fluttering her hands along the sides and working at the abdomen. Yes, just say it, just say what you really wanted, open up your mouth and...

"My worst?" Isis repeated. She looked up, smiling. "Well, just remember that you asked for it," she leaned forward then, pouring some of her magic into her lips. A rain of hot kisses fell upon Alaine's stomach. Each one would send a burst of hot, lustful fire seeping into the bound paladin's body. The succubi's kisses generally met lips or groin, but a skilled one could use them to ignite pleasures in any part. As Isis had said: the entire body could prove erogenous given enough incentive. Now she unleashed her sexual energies and magics in short bursts, fired. Once she'd rained enough over the expanse of stomach, she allowed her tongue to loll out. the impressively long muscle dragged along the skin. Yet again Isis started drawing shapes, moving quickly, swirling her own wet around to such a degree that Alaine's abs seemed to almost glisten as if painted with oil. The little kiss symbol got a little more attention as well.

Then the demoness sucked up her tongue to lower her mouth about. She pressed her lips tight, grabbing onto flesh. She suckled inward, pulling up at the taut flesh of the stomach to wrap it in hot wet, nibbling for just a moment before releasing, watching the redness start to form. "I've never made a partner cum just from stomach play," the demoness said, her voice hoarse with her own arousal. She dragged her hands along Alaine's sides, nail digging in enough to be felt but not enough to leave more than pink trails. "I wonder if you'll be the first?"

The demon’s assault was near relentless, each little gesture tearing away at what little remained of the girl’s defenses. Her armor was practically in shambles by this point, and the fact that it was due mostly to belly-teasing was almost too much to comprehend. Yet there was denying the demon’s skill. Her fingers were quick and dexterous, working with the sort of finesse that one would expect of a painter. They worked each muscle, slowly coaxing her abdomen into slowly loosening up. Those impure thoughts forced their back into the paladin's mind again, the girl's breathing intensifying as she forced them form worming all the way in.

A bit of fun never hurt anyone, no?

You've survived worst. Could something like this truly cripple you?

Think of it as just another training exercise!

"I can't...I can't..." She repeated breathlessly, chains continuing to rattle as she clung at them, fingers nearly white as they gripped tightly. How could something feel so good? Why had the church denied her such bliss? They claimed that there was no honor greater than serving the gods above, and yet what had doing so gotten her? Calloused hands, sleepless nights, and more near-death experiences than she could count. The gods had even allowed her mother to be taken and twisted into something no longer human. If they refused to help her, then why should she help them?

Without warning the demon's assault intensified tenfold. Isis's lips met her belly, and yet this time around there was something to the kisses. A tingling ran through her entire torso each time they made contact, the sensation so intense that it made her visibly flinch. Each kiss caused it to bolster all the more, until it reached down into her very soul.

"Oh...oh!" Then came the tongue, swirling about until her belly practically glistened. Then came the sucking, the demon's hot breath tickling taut fresh. Deep down something inside Alaine snapped.

"Don't stop...don't stop please...!" The words flew out of her mouth like a torrent of water, and it took even Alaine a moment to realize just what she'd said. Downwards, around her nether lips, the paladin could feel a wetness forming.

"Are you happy now demon?" She couldn't even sound mad. "Another victim...you found yourself another victim..."

Can't? More like won't. Isis would've said as much, had her mouth not been busy working its designs upon other things. She continued her oral assault upon the paladin's flesh, painting her abdomen with demonic saliva till it glistened in the strange light of the demonic room. Isis could hear the little moans, sounding loud above the paladin's quickened pulse. Each little rumble shook all the way to the demoness's working lips, and she nearly drank the sensations as they rocked through her. The demoness could nearly feel when the great Alaine Weiss snapped.

Isis's eyes closed as she heard those sweet, sweet words. That haughty voice begged for her sinful touch. The demoness followed through, fingers dancing with sensual mischief, light touches flickering over sensitive nerves. The succubus ran her tongue all along the woman's body, dragging across once more, rubbing her with it before taking a new area to nibble.

"Mmm, yes I am, paladin," the demoness groaned around her mouthful of flesh. She turned her head so that Alaine could see the lust starting to glaze and add new hunger to Isis's already demonic eyes. "Such a willing victim too, so filled with raw sexual energy. I expected a lot from you," she licked lazily at Alaine's stomach, drawing her tongue across as if savoring. "But by the powers, you've so much repressed sexuality that it's practically drugging me senseless," she drew flesh against her lips again, working a steady stream of kisses till her chin rested just below the paladin's breasts. "All this denial has been really bad for you, Alaine," Isis said, running her hands along her prey's side, fingers contorting. "just look at how tense you're getting. Let me ask you a question," she moved to kiss again, before shifting her head, tilting to the side. "Why did the gods create you female and give your body the ability to have such sensual pleasures, hmm? You keep going on about denial and chastity, but I'm not the one who designed this scrumptious body of yours," she ran her fingers along the quivering abs, drawing little patterns. The demoness moved to place a lust filled kiss on the stomach once more. "You're the one who had all this repressed sexuality, which means that you had it to begin with. Why deny that you're feeling so good? Clearly your body was created for such wonders."

The demoness bent low, eyes still looking up at Alaine's, and again drew her tongue along the woman's abs, starting by flicking the tongue just below the waistline, just above where hair should grow, should it not be trimmed, and going all the way up, over the naval, to just where the breastbone began. The demoness curled her tongue up then crawled further, hovering over her prey, eyes meeting, hands tangling in hair. "Go ahead, hero," she rasped, moving a hand to caress Alaine's sides. "Tell me what your answer, and tell me what you really want right now."

What was the point of it all? The demon’s question swirled about in the recesses of Alaine’s mind, playing against the doubts and fears that Isis had brought to life. Never in all her years of living in servitude to her gods had Alaine even once considered, truly considered, such ideas. What was so sinful about intimacy, about feeling another’s tender caresses and soft kisses? Why were the simple folk allowed to partake in such pleasures, when a hero such as her was denied? Sure, she’d wondered on occasion, yet those had been naught more brief flights of fancy. It wasn’t until Isis raised the question herself that Alaine could feel herself starting to see the cracks. A lifelong fog lifted and slowly, but surely, a growing unease began to worm its way into the pit of her belly. To her own horror Alaine realized that she was starting to see actual wisdom in what Isis spoke. Had her influence finally ensnared the weakened paladin?

“What do you expect me to say…?” The words practically lolled from the girl’s lips, both her spirit and mind utterly exhausted from Isis’s seduction. The demon hadn’t let up even as she webbed her way into Alaine’s mind, her piercing words accompanied by the sensation of those firm fingers kneading her belly, her tongue roaming until her abdomen was shimmering in the dull light. Then there were those kisses as well. Her lips almost seemed to burn each time they came close to Alaine’s skin, a writhing gasp choked with undeniable pleasure escaping her mouth each and every time. Keeping a straight face now was next to impossible.

For the first time since she’d been chained down a tired, wry smile slowly worked its way into Alaine’s face, the girl’s voice utterly exhausted as she spoke. “Every day we had those tenets drilled into our heads. Lust, love, intimacy…all unnecessary for ones who followed our path. Those ideals were etched into our very souls.”

She felt the demon clambering up her, the warm wetness of her tongue roaming from her waist upwards. Her breathing quickened, though her voice managed to keep from quavering. “By following those rules I thought I was above the others, yet…” She swallowed, voice dry. “I’m apparently just as human as anyone else..”

Isis’s hands roamed through her tangled hair, caressing at her scalp for a brief moment before the demon’s hands went right back down to her sides. Their eyes met, her question lingering in the air for what felt like hours. Inhaling sharply at the demon’s touch, Alaine spoke.

“I suppose, in the end, I just want to feel alive for once.”

This wasn’t defeat, Alaine wasn’t going to let the demon kill her. That was the sole comfort.

So many expectations, all wrapped up in pretty little packages and tied together with words. Isis kept working against the bound paladin, enjoying the sensations she inflicted upon her. That was always the joy of the succubus: they drew strength through other beings' pleasures which in turn fed their own strengths and abilities. She poured that into Alaine, feeding the paladin's loop, finding more than enough tinder for that fire.

Isis could see the faint smiles, hear the tremor in that voice, the hitching. The rasped words, that admission of humanity, that last had Isis chuckling as she kept drawing patterns into the young woman's flesh. Those last words came as Alaine met Isis's gaze. The words slid down into Isis, setting ablaze triggers throughout her entire being. She burned with a sudden, fierce lust for the bound paladin, and she found her lips lowering without thought. They seized Alaine's, pulling at the paladin, pouring the passion into the oral embrace. Isis leaned into her prey, leaned and felt her own want seeping, surely leaking down into the already writhing paladin. In those few seconds Alaine would see a glimpse of Isis's full power: the sheer, raw sexuality that the demoness possessed that just barely flickered below the surface. Isis let some of that pour in as she worked her lips against those that had said the ringing words. Her teeth occasionally took the tender flesh of Alaine's lips, nipping, just shy of actually drawing blood but surely causing the paladin's flesh to swell with need and want. Isis breathed heavily, letting her lips fall to trace along her captive's jawline. Each lip planted heat: both lust magic and plain lust seeping into the contact till the succubus reached an ear. There she paused; she nibbled delicately, lightly chewing at the lop before practically panting.

"Every succubus dreams of a moment like this," the demoness rasped before moving to kiss the captive's neck. "Of hearing someone like Alaine Weiss, pure demonsbane, rasp words of sheer need," she kissed again. Want flared up within Isis, uncontrollable, forcing her to speak: "Look into my eyes, paladin," she kissed up the jaw, "see that I am not human. I am a creature of lust," she kissed just at the edge of Alaine's lip. "I feed off the libido and desire of others," she nipped at a lip, before coming to look into Alaine's eyes. "I am going to take you," she spoke, her voice rasping, her chest heaving, a bit of her own defenses lowered. "You will not rise from this floor a virgin. But the strength of the experience is up to you. I can continue to chip away at your defenses: batter your holy magics and will with my pleasure and want. Or you can let me in," she met Alaine's gaze, lowered her mouth so that her lips nearly touched the paladin's with each word. "Speak your desires and surrender, Alaine Weiss. Look into my eyes, show me your lust and desire, lower your defenses, and I promise you pleasures that mortals could not even dream existed. Resist," she smiled, running her hands along Alaine's sides, "and I'll simply show you the best orgasm of your young life."

Back
Top Bottom