Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

✨ Write With Me ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.
שלום, I'm Esther [like that Biblical chick].

I'm a 23 year old college student with a love for pumpkin spice lattes and jeggings [holy shit, that makes me sound like the typical basic white girls you see at American Eagle and college libraries... :s]

I've been RPing off/on for about ten years and finally have the opportunity to return to the scene once more.

With the infinite joys of college work, student teaching, and working as the queen of retail, I am looking to limit my undivided attention [which is fan-fucking-tastic BTW] to three partners.

1. TAKEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

I ONLY use email, threads, and PMs as forms for conversing [this.means.no.instant.messenger].

Getting In With Me:

✨ FxF, and FxM -- that's my shit right now. At some point I want to explore writing male characters, but i'll keep you lovelies updated when that happens.

✨ I'm a multi-paragraph writer, and demand the same dedication from my partner. I admire thoughtful responses dripping with exceptional detail and characterization, rather than a basic fuck-fest. Tell me about your character's backstory, what's on their mind, and their ambitions. I love being on the edge of my seat, anxiously waiting for your next beautiful prose [maybe it's because edging is a guilty turn-on of mine xD].

✨I'm not completely sold on using pictures for the purposes of describing characters, clothing, etc. If that's your thing then I won't stop you, but it's something I will never ask for [no anime or cartoons please, it kills my lady boner].

✨ Sometimes I fancy having my character bound and gagged, and completely submissive to YOUR desires. However, I also enjoy being in charge, and asserting MYSELF. All I'm attempting to articulate is that I hate binaries such as "dom" or "sub". Let's play around and see what the story dictates.

✨I'm all for getting you off [if that's what you're on this site for], but please respect my boundaries, and stick to whatever we agree upon. If something makes me uncomfortable I'll be sure to let you know ASAP [just as I would expect from you].

✨ OOC banter is cool and a fun way of getting to know you guys, but I'd prefer a separate thread apart from our RP so things don't get confusing or buried in my inbox.

✨ I am going to make the Unbreakable Vow to answer any comments that are sent to my inbox [please God, don't let me regret this].

Stuff That Gets My Rocks Off

☕ Character Description ❤❤❤❤❤
☕ Dysfunctional Couples
☕ Lesbians
☕ Risk of Pregnancy
☕ Small Breasts
☕ Innocence
☕ Edging
☕ Large Cocks ❤❤❤
☕ Intellect
☕ Group Sex
☕ Facials ❤❤❤
☕ Cum Swallowing ❤❤
☕ Anal ❤
☕ Masturbation/Toying
☕ Strong Female Characters [avoiding misogynist tropes] ❤❤❤❤
☕ Strap-ons
☕ Multiple Penetration ❤❤
☕ Hair Pulling/Choking ❤❤

☕ Fancy Lingerie
☕ Deep-throating ❤❤❤

Don't be shy about messaging me!

I promise I am a lot of fun to talk to, both through writing and out of character. It'd be cool to make some new friends.

If you summon the courage to shoot me a message, please come prepared with an idea. It doesn't have to be anything set in stone, but at the very least something we can further discuss.

Here's Some Pairings/Settings to Consider

Brother x Sister
Sister x Sister
Friend x Friend
Daughter x Father
Daughter x Mother
Student x Professor
Princess x Captor
Survivors of the Apocalypse
High Fantasy
Junkies
Love Triangles