Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Sir! {NSFW}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes.Sir

Dust
tumblr_nliu7oYGU91t3yq9eo1_500.jpg

While this will become a proper thread eventually for now I'm just going to get to the gist of it.

I'm extremely into the Master/Pet- Slut/Sir dynamic. I absolutely adore it.

I'm extremely submissive and love doms. The more hardcore the better.

I love the rough stuff, and bondage, humiliation. Use me, abuse me, break me!

For now I will only play through PM or possibly email.

Again, eventually this will be a proper thread but I'm honestly just looking go get something going and don't want to spend a lot of time making a proper thread before getting into it. So my apologies.

I'm gonna throw a gist of an idea below to show kind of what I'm looking for but don't be afraid to give an idea of your own! Or just tell me what to do. Haha.

Work Place Pet

She is a girl who always fit in, always seemed normal. Popular but not too popular. Confident but not snooty. She got good grades, got into a good college, then got a good job. She was the good girl who never acted out or got into trouble.

She was the girl that just seemed to fit in. So she never expected to be the girl that stood out.

He was the youngest guy to ever make it so far in the company. He seemed to make it rain money, and so he moved up. It was his way or the highway and was a business practice that worked. His only flaw was he couldn't keep a secretary for more than a couple of weeks, a month at best.

Every girl in the office would die for the job, but none could seem to keep it. And none would stay around to talk about why they couldn't. Because they couldn't. Working for him entailed signing a nondisclosure, being that most of his job dealt with company secrets, but his own interest as well.

Another girl down, and she had caught his eye. If she took the job it would be a substantial pay raise. More than any other secretary could dream of making. But once in his office she found he had rules. She could never speak of them, could not share the secrets with anyone. And she had to do whatever he asked.

She would be given a one month trial period, like the other girls were. What girl wouldn't want to work under the gorgeous man? Anyone would swoon. But would she be able to handle all of his conditions? Could she be the one that lasts?

That is the gist for now. Would love to flesh it out more and more!

Hope to hear from some potential new partners! And would love to hear your ideas! Thanks! And have a great day!

Apologies to any who did not receive a message back from me. Please send me another PM, the device I was using previously was sketchy at best, so I'm not quite sure who got what message. Apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom