Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The World of Monster Girls! (Closed)

Reika

Supernova
"Alright Matt-my-man. We're looking for the Orb of Wisdom. It was rumored to be somewhere on Ivory Island. The only problem is, as you know, that island hasn't been well explored yet. The several people who were sent out to explore, never returned. Search teams were sent in to rescue them, and they never returned either. There's rumors going around that there are vile and fearsome creatures there Matt. Man eating plants, ogres and shit. You need to be careful. I know you're looking for treasure, but you also have to look out for your life. In that back pack I have some rations for you. Think you're going to need any weaponry? I have a couple of pistols back there somewhere." Said a man who simply went by the name Disk. He was piloting a helicopter over this so-called Ivory Island. "Dude, if you die, your sister would be so royally pissed with me. But if you find this Orb, we are going to be able to wipe our asses with brand new five-hundred dollar bills for the rest of our lives, our children's and their great grandchildren's you know what I mean?!"

Re: The World of Monster Girls! (Atzura and Eshbaal)

"Don't tell me what I'm looking for, Disk," Matt said with a little laugh as he once again rummaged through his pack to see if he had remembered to bring everything. So far, it seemed that he had. He was without a doubt well prepared, even armed. He did have a machete for the sake of making his way through the potential jungles, and as Disk told him about the guns, he picked himself a light handgun that would hopefully not be needed. "I do my homework before things like this, you know." Matt laughed a bit of this, and took a sip of the canned soda they had brought on board, admitting that he was quite excited about this trip. He tipped the cap he was wearing a bit so the shade didn't obscure his view over the island through the little windows. When Disk commented his sister, he laughed. "She wouldn't just be pissed, man. She'd kill you, voodoo you back to life, kill you again, bring you back again, send you to get my ass back and do the same thing to me," he chuckled. As they were getting closer, he threw the can in a little bag that was brought for the same purpose and took a deep breath. This was always fun - the dropoff. Knowing that for the next while, his wits would be what kept him alive. "Just get me down there, and I'll see you when we're both rich and famous."

"Alright alright. Make sure to radio in often. I dropped a camera in there too. No one would believe us if we just said, there's a fuckin man eating plant down there. However, you snap a few pics, more money. For sure." He brought the chopper down some. "I'm not landing this bird. Roll down the ladder and have a small drop. Let me know when you have the Orb of Wisdom. I'll send you the extraction point."

"I getcha," he said and stood up, getting ready to get off the chopper and hoisting up his bag. "I'll be like a jap in the big city with this camera, you can count on that." He walked out to get to the ladder as the helicopter made its way over the area, scouting it like a bird. He climbed down on the ladder and hung onto it a bit before he deemed that he was low enough to make the jump without breaking something. "See you on the flip side, Disc!" he yelled, though he knew he probably couldn't hear him over the rotor. Letting go, he landed on the ground and stood up, watching his accomplice fly off into the distance. Once he had had enough of that, he turned to look at the place. He had been placed right in front of a cave, and figured it was as good a place as any to start. Shrugging, he went inside, lighting a little flare from his belt to be able to see something once inside.

"Alright, so I'm on my way back. I'll be able to radio in on you. I dropped you off in front of a cave called... I think it's called... well, I guess it doesn't have a name because it hasn't been explored. Be careful there man."

Inside of the it was completely darkened, shady and cold. There were markings on the wall. Perhaps numerals, or alphabet characters. Maybe even directions.

There was noise. Way up high. A lot of noise. Trying to silence itself.

As he ventured inside the cave, he did note that it was cool in here. A little colder than he had expected. Not that the sunlight from outside could get all that far in here, but it was still a bit colder than it should be, or maybe he was just getting more sensitive to it. Furrowing his brows at the scriptures on the walls, he brushed some age old dust off of them with one hand to get a proper look and attempting to decipher them. He suspected they were probably tribal cave paintings, but maybe they had a clue if he looked at them as drawings...

But that was when he heard noise. A lot of it. He too stayed quiet, keeping his little flare close to his body. Taking a few slow backwards strides, he soon stood and lifted his flare up to the roof of the cave to illuminate it and see what was up there.

Unfortunately for Matt, what was lurking was a dangerous creature called a were-bat. The creature strongly resembles a bat with some wolf like attributes as well. It's absolutely horryfied of light, and it becomes cowardly and angered easily. It resembled a woman too though! A thin one.

The were-bat lunged in his direction, screeching and clawing at him, particularly the flare.

As the light revealed the creature above, something that had up till this point been a very rare thing happened... Matt found himself scared mindless in that second when he saw the thing lunging itself straight down at him and heading for the flare he was holding. He only barely managed to see its shape, an enormous bat with some... some humanlike features, he was sure... before he dropped the flare due to the creature's claws and found himself falling right on his back there in the cave. He was quick, though. He immediately got in a sitting position and attempted to crawl away backwards, so he could turn and head straight out the cave.

The creature apparently couldn't speak his language, it screeched and clawed her way towards him, knicking at his arms and legs thrashing him with her body weight, which wasn't more than 100 pounds, but that much crushing down on you could pile up some damage and pull the air right out of you. She kicked the flare away, hating, absolutely hating anything bright. She needed to tire him out, and utilize fear to get what she wanted. Her head hit against his shoulder before she bit down onto his shirt, nearly piercing his skin.

Whatever that bat-thing was, it was insanely fast. Before he could manage to turn and get on his feet as hoped, he felt it pretty much leap over him and pin him to the grund with its body weight. It wasn't that he couldn't have pushed it off, but it knocked out the wind of him and kicked the flare away, leaving him almost entirely in darkness so he couldn't see his adversary. What he could FEEL, however, was its head getting closer and something tearing at the shoulder of his shirt. "Holy SHIT," he shouted, thinking it was about to eat him and tried rolling to knock the thing over.

Were-bats are cowardly. When a victim of theirs resists however, they respond violently, until his resistance seems absolute and overpowering. When he rolled, she pulled away from him, kicking his ribs mercilessly every time she could. She needed him on his back, but he seemed stronger than she thought. His bag was also a thing of curiousity and fear to her. Perhaps he had a bright light in there, she most definitely wanted to avoid it. She fluttered around him and tried to kick his face, the violent creature was on a mission.

He could have gotten up and probably beaten this thing if it wasn't for its sheer and utter visciousness. He had always said that even though you had incredible skill, if an opponent was merciless enough, you'd still be likely to get smeared on the wall. And that was exactly what this bat-thing was. He felt it cosntantly kicking his ribs, knocking him along the floor, and finally giving him one in the head. This made him roll a bit over the cave, roaring in pain as he landed on his back and held a hand to his aching cheek.

She flew over him and her claws, working as efficiently as hands, undid his pants, quickly attempting to work them off. She didn't expect the victim to be aroused, but a man had not snooped around that cave in years. She would work him into erection, or punish him for failing to perform. The man seemed frightened, some responded to fear with an inexplicable erection. She mounted him, her cloth covering her now damp pussy, the violence and fear had excited her. She rubbed her hot sex against his, determined to rape him.

He felt something tearing away at his pants and opening them with a surprising speed, and found himself thoroughly surprised that this was what was going on. And that was when she felt something pressing against his crotch, rubbing harshly against it, and since his eyes had gotten just a bit used to the dark and he knew what it was that was rubbing against him, he now saw how the thing was shaped as a human, though it had those claws and wings that held him down instead of hands. "Oh my god," he panted, only to have it replaced by a groan when he felt himself slowly starting to get hard, much against his will. "Get... get off me," he said and tried to push the bat creature off with his hands.

Seeing his resistance as weak, the were-bat hopped up and drove her shoulder into his chest, like a fish out of water. Her foot crushed down on his rib and she mounted him again, this time his penis hard enough for her to attempt penetration. She aligned herself and brought herself down slowly, her pussy stretching to welcome a man's cock after years of abstinence.

He let out a huffed groan when her shoulder pressed against his chest like that and pressed down on his entire chest, his strugglings getting a little weaker as he had the air knocked straight out of him. And then, he began to feel himself entering the strange bat creature, staring up at her in horror. "What the... what the hell are you doing?" he panted, though he knew exactly what. She was raping him, right then and there on the cave floor.

She was clearly doing this for herself, perhaps it was mating season or something for these creatures, however, he had yet to meet a male, and thankfully, in that particular sense, this bat was female. Her wet insides guided his cock inside her. It was hard, but not completely erect. Regardless, it was good enough to keep this were-bat happy, at least for now. As his struggling eased, the thumping of her hips became more and more powerful, occassionally leaning down to lick or bite him around his ears, throat, and shoulders, horrifying, and slightly amusing panting and groaning came from her lips, much better than the loud screeching from before. This was still against his will however, and the results of a human and a were-bat mating, even if involuntarily, were unknown to him. She seemed to lack breasts, having her chest strapped down by exotic belts, just a light cloth dangled over her privates, giving her an easier time when these situations came. Being that her hands were curved so akwardly, she depended strongly on her legs, shoulders, back, and head to deal damage.

He panted wildly underneath her, still not able to see too much of what was going on in the dark cave, but definetely feeling it. He wasn't exactly struggling, at least not with the expectation of actually winning anything - she was far stronger than him once she had gotten a proper hold and she was not letting go. And besides, she was sort of distracting him from really fighting her too much when it came to it. At most, he groaned when she began to bite him, trying to shove her head away whenever she did any such thing, but at least she wasn't screeching his ears out at this point. THis seemed to go on for a while, he had no idea how long, and he could soon feel himself completely erect inside of the bat and dangerously cloes to orgasm - he was attempting to hold back, fearful of what could happen, but knew it was futile - and then, after a long ride from the strange bat, he let out a gasp and came.

The noise and confusion had kept them from the approaching creature, the bat was getting what she wanted, and would hopefully soon have some offspring to continue her kind in that cave. Just as Matt came, a small light approached. It was a torch. And finally, a creature's large hang reached over and gripped for the bat's throat, grabbing it and pulling her, literally off Matt. The creature turned and swung it's arm, hurling the bat like a doll. The bat's screeching began again, as the creature shined upon it with the torch, threatening back with a growl of her own. The bat noticed the thread of this wild beast, and retreated into the darkness, semen dripping from between her legs.

The beast looked back at Matt and exhaled heavily through her nose. The torch's fire revealed the minotaurus. She lifted her ax off the floor and watched him, her hooves getting closer.

He was panting heavily, exhausted from the ordeal, and would probably have leaned back and dozed off if not for the high sound that he heard now, and the light that he saw in the distance. Somethign was approaching, and it was something large. When a large hand suddenly shot out of the dark and pulled the bat creature off of him like some sort of grotesque, macabre rag doll, his eyes widened in fear at the gigantic, unmistakably female creature that stood above him, threatening the bat with its torch until the latter flew off in a wild panic.

He tried to pull backwards, pulling his pants back up in the attempt, looking at the minotaur-like woman as she came closer with that gigantic axe, her hoofs thundering on the cave floor - they had disturbed its slumber, and he just knew she was going to strike that axe on him.
"Go away!" he shouted and took ahold of a flare that had fallen out of his backpack, tossing the red glowing stick back and forth as if it was his own torch.

The minotaurus again exhaled through her nose, tapping the axe against her shoulder until she heard him yell, then she got upset. She pulled her axe up over her head and released it by his feet. The weapon was massive, and luckily it didn't land on his foot, or it would have shattered in every possible way. She quickly pushed away his flare, giving him the torch she had with her. However, she was still getting closer, her eyes apparently on his backpack.

Apparently, the flare was about as useful as a piece of wet paper right about now, what with the way the minotaurus simply slapped it out of his hand after letting that massive-looking axe drop in front of him, much to his own frustration. When he noted that the thing was eyeing his backpack, he quickly pulled it off and began rummaging through it, thinking perhaps she wanted food or something... he could not help but think of her as at least part animal. "What? What is it? What do you want from here?"

Her eyes looked inside the bag until she just reached for it herself. She nodded, "Food... would be... good." Her voice wasn't gruff, although slightly deep, her pronounciations were slightly off, but it was clean, clear english, and that was not expected. It seemed as if she wasn't threatened much, and she understood him. "I saved you... so I want food." She reached in, pulling several of his personal items, including a YUMMY bar, a chocolate candy bar made of peanut butter, carmel and nougat. She immediately pushed the entire bar into her mouth, spitting it out almost immediately, having not removed the wrapper.

Back
Top Bottom