Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back To the Screaming Vortex. (Daemonic Evil Twisted WH40K Scifi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Web

Moon
Hail and well met.

Who doesnt like a bit of corruption? Or nilhillism? Well the Vortex has all that in spades. Its from the Wh40k canon universe. A dark dystopic future where science and magic collaborate to doom mankind. Its an eldritch horror show, where humanity is stretched on the wrack of existential reality and then painfully explored by supernatural intelligences who regard all sentients as their toys. Humanity dominates the majority of the galaxy but its at a terrible cost to themselves, literally burning the souls of thousands of their own to light the paths to the stars. Its a dark and terrible universe with a heady and rich background composed of a million tales of desperate heroism, hedonism, savagery and woe.

I'd like to run some erp set in this particular universe. So I'm looking for people who are if not familiar with the setting are up for the effort of reading up a (wee) bit. I'm looking for female characters/players mostly - to be corrupted and what leads on from that. However theres every opportunity to start off crazy and evil as well

I'll expand on this later but firstly i thought i'd gauge interest. Drop me a pm if you're intrigued.

So thematic ideas might include - Messia for the Mad Max wasteland banditry angle. Maybe the Hollows for the wierd ass cyberdaemonic scenes and schemas of espionage/paranoia.

Im looking for intelligent, vivid and well thought out smut tales with a just a touch of horror.

be seeing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom